As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Phalla]hammer 40K - Day 10: Game Over! Necron Victory!!

• Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    The planet's astropaths are reporting that there are only twenty Earth-standard minutes until a Warp fluctuation occurs. You would do well to finish your business for the day before then, servants of the corpse-God.

Burnage on
  • Options
    TheLawinatorTheLawinator Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Ringo bingo bango I don't want to do the tango oh no no no no no.

Thing about Duna, he said he can see if chaos has affected a person or not, right? That really only eliminates one bad mafia faction out of a possible many. Think abouts it.

TheLawinator on
    My SteamID Gamertag and PSN: TheLawinator
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    shalmelo wrote: »
    Glad that we're no longer voting out Dunadan*, but the way that the wagon was shifted to Ringo seems awfully sketchy to me...

* There's a phrase I'm pretty sure I've never used before

Really? Because it seems to happen quite often. Every time I almost get a wagon on him going, it always shifts off.

Right now, I'm the most suspicious of ahava, reading waaaay too much into day one votes.

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Let me make this clear.

Ringo is entirely possibly just a villager (although i strongly doubt there are just 'villagers' in this game).

He very well may not be a threat to the overall nature of the Empire (although it might be hard to tell that).

However, given the choices between him and Duny and Kime, I felt that more could be learned from Ringo's death than the others.

Also, it's bad pool to push people to reveal on day one. Sometimes it can't be helped, but insisting that it happen and trying to make it a staple in each and every game is just bad. Bad. Don't make me throw the capital letters at you.

**This is all based on a hunch. And my Hunch for tomorrow is that Kellie, Spoit, or Thatguy are possibly working together. We can throw Simulacrum in there too.**

I'm probably going to be dead tonight, if anybody finds anything that I said at all to be threatening. However, there are things to be learned from that.

1) if I'm not dead, the mafia probably has a good head or a few in their ranks who know better than to kill me, I'll be dead by day 3 anyways.
    2) If I do die, take a guess that mafia is probably fairly new and decided that I knew too much, was paying too much attention, or really just needed to get a life.

Or somewhere in between.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I like how the wagon started on lies then continued on "Oh, I may have been wrong, and there's these other people that are suspicious, but you're definitely the best person to vote out"

I am upset with you ahava

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    And you're a fool if you don't think there's anything to be gleaned from Day One.

day One is just as important as the other days. Possibly more so.

edit: I can live with that Ringo.

I can live with your being upset with me for the good of the empire.

Don't worry, you'll have a chance to kill me at some point soon, i'm sure.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Ringo wrote: »
    I like how the wagon started on lies then continued on "Oh, I may have been wrong, and there's these other people that are suspicious, but you're definitely the best person to vote out"

I am upset with you ahava

Grudge 'em next game, that's the nature of phalla man.

Matev on
    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    And if all the people that voted for me voted for kime instead, we'd all be in the clear

Ringo on
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    And if all the people that voted for me voted for kime instead, we'd all be in the clear

"kime is always evil" is just a legend they tell the striplings at night when the Eye goes all baleful. He's not really in League with the Ruinous Powers.......right.....?

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    True.

But your death tells me more than kimes death would.

Sorry, but it's the truth.

You are the egg to my omelet.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    The vote should be closing in any minute now, right?

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Actually, it closes now.

This is the minute it closes.

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Boat should be closed.

but I await word from those on high.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    BurnageBurnage Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Something screams in the Warp

It pierces your very essence

The skull throne demands sacrifice

And the toll will be heard in around an hour

Burnage on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Just in case I die.

there are Tyranids out there, among us.

have fun.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    thatguy00thatguy00 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Dunas epic reveal seems a bit strange. I don't know what to think of it honestly. I was considering switching to Kime, but Im just missing the vote.

thatguy00 on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Gaaaaaaaaaaaaah

I hatehatehate being survival neutral.

Anyway, now that that's done, at least I can do this: Be the first faction to kill Ahava and Dunadan, and you'll get a pack of seers, a guard, and a power booster for your cause. Tie breaker goes to whoever kills Rend.

Oh, and I vigged Spoit, if it goes through

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    And frankly, I don't care enough to ask what happens in a tie.

I know everything, because I rule over everything. But for your information, What happens in the event of a tie?

oh, stew. that's just silly.

there is information to be gathered everywhere and in everything.

take you, for example. you're here, arguing that you think that duny's purported role is a lie and stupid.

and yet, you have no real skin in this vote trade, as you're voting for maxFrost. The only person to be doing so.

There is something to belearned from everything. Even a false alignment seer.

Hey, Duny... seer me tonight, eh?

I've proven this before, I'm more than willing to go down to the vote if I can get information passed along.

More than willing

If you weren't you, I'd be like 80% you're mafia.

shalmelo wrote: »
    Glad that we're no longer voting out Dunadan*, but the way that the wagon was shifted to Ringo seems awfully sketchy to me...

* There's a phrase I'm pretty sure I've never used before

Never use it again, and we won't have a problem :P.

Matev wrote: »

"kime is always evil" is just a legend they tell the striplings at night when the Eye goes all baleful. He's not really in League with the Ruinous Powers.......right.....?
    I am always evil. It just so happens that this time I am also your ALMIGHTY EMPEROR so you can't do anything about it.

thatguy00 wrote: »
    Dunas epic reveal seems a bit strange. I don't know what to think of it honestly. I was considering switching to Kime, but Im just missing the vote.
    Why does it seem strange? Duny pretends not to, but he likes revealing and being in power, so if it's just the fact that he did, don't think it's strange. If it's his role details, then you should share more.

kime on
    Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Anyway, now that that's done, at least I can do this: Be the first faction to kill Ahava and Dunadan, and you'll get a pack of seers, a guard, and a power booster for your cause. Tie breaker goes to whoever kills Rend.

What?

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    lol

You should have said something to me you silly Dingo.

Ahwell.

For the betterment of the Empire, I have sacrificed a Neutral. shit I hate doing that.

Ohwell.

So, if things don't work out tonight, put me on the chopping block. I am ok with this.

Also, if jimtopia is a tyranid, he's dead.

Oh, and Duna, if you or anybody else claims network head and I'm still alive. I will not listen to you without arguing and thinking for myself.

that is a Promise.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Oh, and Duna, if you or anybody else claims network head and I'm still alive. I will not listen to you without arguing and thinking for myself.

that is a Promise.

He won't like that :lol:

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    This little adeptus needs data, data, dataslates....

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I don't work on spreadsheets, so I can't help there.

And he may or may not like it, tough crap.

I will not follow a network head blindly into the fold. It's stupid. I will think for myself and I will analyze for myself and if people have a problem with that.

Then tough. Kill me.

I'm more useful alive, but hey, i'm sure Ringo was too.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Ahava are you a member of the Ordo Xenos?

That would be cool.

3cl1ps3 on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Nope! I am not a member of that order.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    kime wrote: »

What?

I am appealing to my personal sense of outrage by offering a bounty. Plus putting my faction's support powers to good use by teaming them with a working vig.

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Matev is a Necron. Either that or there must be an Adeptus Mechanicus dude that wants to be a necron or something like that. If I made this game I wouldn't be able to resist it.

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    MaxFrostMaxFrost Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    There's Factions? news to me.

MaxFrost on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    In other words, he's a survival neutral with a group behind him.

Which I find rather intriguing.

Seems we did learn something from your death, Ringo.

I am sorry about the neutral thing. Had you told me, I would have probably called it of. But you didn't tell me.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    pezzypezzy Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    well then, based on kime's comment of ahava, i'm going to go ahead and assume kime and ahava are both mafia.

pezzy on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Matev is a Necron. Either that or there must be an Adeptus Mechanicus dude that wants to be a necron or something like that. If I made this game I wouldn't be able to resist it.

Pfft, being a Necron would be cool, I'm nowhere near that awesome. My role is just this mook named Castus Grendel....

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    edited January 2011

What?

I am appealing to my personal sense of outrage by offering a bounty. Plus putting my faction's support powers to good use by teaming them with a working vig.

A survival neutral faction?

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Well. Both Lonely and The Law have posted things about other factions.

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    edited January 2011

What?

That's my question, I guess. You're a survival neutral with a faction? Also, offering aid to people who kill ahava and Duny is kind of silly when, you know, by the nature of the game no one knows who anyone else is.

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    pezzy wrote: »
    well then, based on kime's comment of ahava, i'm going to go ahead and assume kime and ahava are both mafia.

I AM THE EMPEROR

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    He's just tossing out random info to confuse us. Like an outed baddy except, maybe not a baddy? Nonetheless I think it's rather unlikely that any of it is true.

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    lol

guys

go ahead and kill me.

If you really truly want to do that, and you think i'm evil and mafia and suspicious.

Kill me

Law's comment about necrons is probably based on Matev's avatar.

My comment on Tyranids is because I know they're out there.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Spoit wrote: »

What?

A survival neutral faction?

We don't care who wins, we just have to survive the current conflict. I don't know anything about WH, but my role pm made sense to me.

Anyway, now it looks like there might be certain roles with a win condition of killing us, so yay?

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Well. Both Lonely and The Law have posted things about other factions.

I post about other factions because it would be dumb not to have more than 2 factions in a 40k phalla. The roles almost write themselves.

TheLawinator on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    pezzy wrote: »

my interpretation of his comment was more like, he knows how i play. and if that post were made by anybody other than me, he'd think that they were mafia. but since he knows my style, he's less convinced that I'm evil.

lonelyahava on