As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Looking for Witchaloks

SamuraiMujuruSamuraiMujuru Registered User new member
edited January 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
Wow. Looking at the first few threads in here, I almost feel bad posting this. Best of luck to all of you with real problems.

Anywho, I'm trying to track down the PDF that was release of the Witchaloks for D&D 4E. I thought it was posted in the news of on of the SotS comics, but I just can't seem to find it. Anyone know where to get my hands on that strange, nerdy goodness?

SamuraiMujuru on

• Options
    FiggyFiggy Fighter of the night man Champion of the sunRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Figgy on
    XBL : Figment3 · SteamID : Figment
  • Options
    RendRend Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I kind of need advice and I though maybe some people have gone through similar issues.

Sorry in advance for the wall of text.

I'm a Wolfoid, but recently my Witchalok left me. I mean, all things said and done, I guess I've really seen this coming for awhile now... Just for background, we were both 22, going to the Darkcademy, my Witchalok for a double major in Sorcelation and Limit-Taking, and me for Android studies. It started out great, but we really started to drift apart.

Honestly I'm just not sure how to go from here. I really feel like my entire life is falling apart. I figure maybe I should go look for another Witchalok, maybe? It kind of seems too soon. I don't want whatever Witchalok I find to end up in a bad place because I bound myself to the Grimfire energies of his Witchalok Blades on a rebound.

I guess I just really need advice on where to go from here. This was my first real Witchalok, and...
    just... I don't know. I just don't know.

tl;dr: Witchalok broke my feral heart, need advice on how to handle it.

Rend on
  • Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    They need to update this class, it doesn't have any support past heroic. :P

DarkPrimus on