As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Hosting a Webcomic

AgesAges Registered User regular
edited January 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
Alright, I'm making a webcomic, and I need a place to host it.

I've already written five chapters, and the illustrator is working on chapter two at the moment. The third person is inking up the last two pages of chapter one, and I'd love to be able to upload it to the Internet when he completes those two pages. The problem is... I've never made a website for a comic before, so I don't even know where to start.

I downloaded ComicPress, but I'm not entirely sure where to go from there.

Any advice?

Ages on

• Options
    CooterTKECooterTKE Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I used weebly and godaddy for mine. www.nativehoodrat.com and it was super easy.

CooterTKE on
  • Options
    amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Go to the comicpress forums.

Actually, go to frumph.net and go to the new comicpress forums.

Phil (frumph) is the guy who has basically taken over comicpress development for the last two years and is currently working on some new free software.

He's super reachable, responds on the forums and twitter. Ask your questions there and you'll get a lot more feedback.

amateurhour on
    are YOU on the beer list?