Options

[Sneakers]: Not really for sneaking

124»

• Options
    Sangheili91Sangheili91 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I rock a green pair and a grey pair of low-top Converse, and a red pair of high-top Converse. I know everyone apparently calls them Chucks but me and my friends have always just called them Converse.

Before I discovered the awesome-ness of Converse I wore Etnies almost exclusively.

Sangheili91 on
  • Options
    ShogunShogun Hair long; money long; me and broke wizards we don't get along Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Pro-Keds are not my thing. But I'm a fool for color and patent leather so these caught my eye. I got the Poprocks pair as a gift from a lady friend but I missed out on the skittles which are my favorite. I can't find them anywhere now. :?

The shoes were all modeled after candy obviously. Poprocks, tootsie roll, skittles, and sourpatch kids.
    pro-keds-candy-series-2.jpg

pro-keds-candy-series-11.jpg

Pro%20Keds%20Royal%20Court%20Bubble%20PM14006.jpg

pro_keds_royal_court_sour_pm1395_large.jpg

I'm sure the old man hate will continue but I've gotten a lot of compliments on the poprocks pair.

Shogun on
  • Options
    FartacusFartacus __BANNED USERS regular
    edited January 2011
    I wouldn't touch any of the others, but the pop rocks colorway actually looks pretty slick

Fartacus on
  • Options
    ShogunShogun Hair long; money long; me and broke wizards we don't get along Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Fartacus wrote: »
    I wouldn't touch any of the others, but the pop rocks colorway actually looks pretty slick

just to be fair i despise sneakers with straps.

I love those blues you bought though I think they look awesome.

Shogun on