As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Rifts - Chapter 1 : BAH! The Midwest!] Release the Kraken!

The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
edited February 2011 in Critical Failures
RIFTS!

rifts-logo.png

rifts-coolbot.pngrifts-coolbot2.png

WHAT ARE WE DOING?

We're going on an adventure of romanticized, Pirates of the Carribean-esque, well, piracy. But with all the toys and madness and convolution of Rifts! Y'ARRRRR! There will be pillaging, there will be bar fights, there will be mustache-twirling villains and fair maidens, there will be ship battles, there will be swashbuckling, and yes, there may also be deck swabbing.

Our fair vessel will be a Death's Head transport, and our first order of business will be to make with the acquisition of the marvelous ship from the hands of the Coalition. I'm sure they'll be happy to give us a fair deal on one so long as we bring the right faces to the bargaining table.

WHERE WILL WE BE GOING?

Wherever we might hear the Siren call of fame & fortune.

Seriously, this adventure can move across multiple world books, so we can deal with whatever settings & characters you'd really like to see.

WHAT MATERIALS CAN I USE? WHAT CHARACTERS ARE BANNED?

Nothing is forbidden!

Any book, any magazine article; Hell, if you really feel the need, it wouldn't be difficult to talk me into letting you use one of the many retardo-powergamer character classes posted to the Internet. This is Rifts, ladies and sirs - we are going balls out and cranking the dial way over nine thousand. If you want to blend OOCs and RCCs together, we can work that out too (unless the rules strictly forbid it, but that's pretty rare).

WHAT ARE THE HOUSERULES?

I am making two fundamental changes:

1) Fuck the d20. If I want to roll an erratic polyhedron erryday, I'll use the d20 system. When we're in combat, we will be rolling 3d6, and we will be using 7 instead of 4 for the minimum to-hit roll. If you roll a pair? That's considered the equivalent of a natural 20 (so, yes, we're going to see a Hell of a lot of crits in this game). Rolling snake eyes (a pair of ones) is always a miss/failure. It's the equivalent to rolling a natural 1 on a d20.

This gives us a nice bell curve of probability to work with, and it makes many combat abilities that rely on a natural 20 being rolled to actually be useful.

2) Minions. This game will feature a lot of enemies with 1 MDC that cannot take active defensive actions; they'll be assigned a minimum To-Hit value of around 10 or so to compensate. This should help make combat a little more tactical, a little more entertaining, and not take until sometime next century to resolve.

Aside from that, I'll probably be making a lot of on the fly fiat for skill checks in the event that your character encounters a situation where they don't have a skill but want to give something a shot anyway - and when you're rolling your attributes, for God's sake, make 3 rolls for each and pick the best one (...and if someone gets really unlucky and still gets fucked over in some key attribute, I'll work something out with them).

WHAT KIND OF PARTY DO WE NEED?

Ideally, I'd like to see at least 1 Power Armor and/or Giant Robot pilot, at least 1 magic user or magic-sensitive character, at least 1 psychic character, at least 1 monster and at least 1 character who does guns, guns and more guns. A hacker type and/or mechanic type could be an asset too.

Really, though? Play whatever you think would be most fun. That's where Rifts really shines.

Maximum party size of 6, minimum of 3.

If I somehow get more than 6 applicants, I'll use random selection to determine who's going on the voyage.

I WANT TO PLAY THIS, BUT I DON'T KNOW RIFTS OR OWN ANY BOOKS. CAN YOU HELP A BROTHER OUT?

Yes; if you tell me what kind of character you want to play, I can work with you to find an appropriate character class and work out the details. Everyone has to kind of stumble around with the mechanics of the game anyway because they're so clunky, so you shouldn't feel too overshadowed.

SUBMISSIONS

Lucy "Vamp" Masterson, Psi-Stalker Glitter Girl Adventurer - Matev

Joshua Amarillo, Unwilling Phaeton (R.C.C. Psi-Tech, with Phaeton Juicer Conversion) - Optimus Zed

Athren Zentau, True Atlantean Biomancer - Void Slayer

Patty - Gaddez

Damon (Deimos) Trenton (Wormwood Immigrant, Anarchistic Mind Melter) - Octoparrot

Jimmy "Slim Jim or Big Jim" Smith, Grackle Tooth, Tundra Ranger Scout - Rucdoc

Sgt. Mason "Mace" Laframboise (Ret.) - Steelhawk

With Love and Courage
The Ender on

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    If you could somehow effectively run it, I guess I could help by playing in this train wreck to be. :wink:

Matev on
    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • simulacrumsimulacrum She/herRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    The [Lets read] thread has gotten me interested in Rifts, So why not?
    I hope I don't regret this...

simulacrum on
    edited January 2011
    simulacrum wrote: »
    The [Lets read] thread has gotten me interested in Rifts, So why not?
    I hope I don't regret this...

Oh, we'll all regret this horribly I'm sure, but it seems fun right now, so why the hell not?

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I like space pirates. I'd do it.

3cl1ps3 on
  • OptimusZedOptimusZed Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I'll play.

But only if I can be a Phaeton Juicer in a Glitter Boy variant with an extra pair of bionic arms and that burster M.O.M. implant from Mindwerks.

OptimusZed on
    We're reading Rifts. You should too. You know you want to. Now With Ninjas!

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
    edited January 2011
    OptimusZed wrote: »
    I'll play.

But only if I can be a Phaeton Juicer in a Glitter Boy variant with an extra pair of bionic arms and that burster M.O.M. implant from Mindwerks.

....that....just no, that can't be real..... :shock:

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
    edited January 2011
    Matev wrote: »
    I'll play.

....that....just no, that can't be real..... :shock:
    Piloting a techno-wizard Sky Cycle.

OptimusZed on

They tried to bury us. They didn't know that we were seeds. 2018 Midterms. Get your shit together.
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Rifts is so awesome.

3cl1ps3 on
    edited January 2011
    Piloting a techno-wizard Sky Cycle.

My brain is imploding from the sheer awesome it's envisioning...

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
  • AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    It's tempting, but I'd know I'd regret it.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
    edited January 2011
    Arivia wrote: »

Watch and live vicariously through us who are already lost and damned.

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
  • simulacrumsimulacrum She/herRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Arivia wrote: »

*Be like me and sign up anyway!

This is a terrible course of action.

simulacrum on
    edited January 2011
    Let's add "experimental mutant bear/ape hybrid" to my list of requirements.

Just because I'm pretty sure it's possible.

OptimusZed on

• The EnderThe Ender Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Okay. There's interest.

You're all mad.

Things:

- As far as PCs, it's anything goes. If the book so much as hints as it being an 'Optional OCC' or 'Optional 'RCC', you can do it. If you want to layer some OCCs and RCCs together, we'll make that shit fit together somehow (unless the books specifically prohibit it).

Any book, any supplement, any magazine - if you're doing Rifts, you may as well go balls out and crank that dial to ten million or so.

- There are two fundamental rules changes I plan to implement. First, fuck that Goddamn d20. I want a bell curve, and I want more Crits. If the system wants us rolling a d20 for anything, we're rolling 3d6 instead. For combat, I'll bump up the minimum to-hit number from 4 to 7. Also, if you roll a pair, that's the equivalent of rolling a natural 20. This makes a lot of otherwise worthless combat maneuvers somewhat useful.

Second, I am going to be using a lot of 'minions'. These guy will have 1 MDC (some really tough ones might have a little more), and will be unable to use defense moves - instead, attacking them will require you to roll a higher minimum to-hit number (basic minions will start at 10).

The Ender on
    With Love and Courage
    edited January 2011
    Well, there goes the rest of my night....*will start rolling after work.*

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
    edited January 2011
    The Ender wrote: »
    - As far as PCs, it's anything goes. If the book so much as hints as it being an 'Optional OCC' or 'Optional 'RCC', you can do it. If you want to layer some OCCs and RCCs together, we'll make that shit fit together somehow (unless the books specifically prohibit it).
    This is a dare, isn't it?

OptimusZed on

edited January 2011
    Whelp time to go read up and re-remember Rifts.

3cl1ps3 on
    edited January 2011
    I'll do this up as an official recruitment thread later tonight.

Oh God, what hath we wrought.

The Ender on
    With Love and Courage
    edited January 2011
    3clipse wrote: »
    Whelp time to go read up and re-remember Rifts.

Simple:

-Spend 15 hours rolling a character.

-Realize that you don't have the right World Book to complete the character

-Buy the right World Book

-Find another character to mash together with the old cause it'd be wicked sweet.

-Whine/Beg/Bribe the GM with hookers to let the character come in

-Spend 30 hours writing up the custom stats for this character.

-Roll dice for an hour for 1 encounter.

-????

-PROFIT!

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
    edited January 2011
    oh god the flood of numbers

So, it turns out that the Phaeton Juicers, the vehicle juicers, don't get any vehicles as standard equipment.

So I guess I will have to steal my heavily modified glitter boy hovercycle.

OptimusZed on

edited January 2011

So, it turns out that the Phaeton Juicers, the vehicle juicers, don't get any vehicles as standard equipment.

What book are the Phaetons in? Juicer Uprising?

The Ender on
    With Love and Courage
    edited January 2011
    God the one time I played this we only had 1 book.

holy goddamn hell this is complicated

3cl1ps3 on
    edited January 2011
    The Ender wrote: »

What book are the Phaetons in? Juicer Uprising?
    Yessir

Edit: Though I may be coming at it from a slightly different direction.

OptimusZed on

• SteelhawkSteelhawk Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Awesome. This will be rediculous. Now to dig some books out of storage....

Steelhawk on
    edited January 2011
    Joshua Amarillo, Unwilling Phaeton (R.C.C. Psi-Tech, with Phaeton Juicer Conversion)

phaeton.jpg

Personal Blurb to follow. Putting statblock together forced one too many saves vs exhaustion.

Attributes:
    I.Q. 15
    M.E. 14
    M.A. 17
    P.S. 23
    P.P. 23
    P.E. 23
    P.B. 11
    SPD 53

S.D.C.: 443
    H.P.: 40
    M.D.C.: 75 (in armor), 28 (with overcoat), 103 (with both), or by Power Armor
    P.P.E.: 8

Combat Bonuses (While Piloting in parenthesis): Note: Does not calculate W.P. or Specific Piloting bonuses.

Attacks Per Melee: 6 (4 from HtH: Expert, +1 from Juicer, +1 from Boxing), 8 when piloting a vehicle, 9 when piloting power armor/jump bike/Icarus, 10 in SAMAS.

Strike: +3 (+6)
    Parry: +5
    Dodge: +5 (+6/+8 for air vehicles/+10 for Icarus)
    Roll: +7
    Pull Punch: +2 (+4)
    Initiative: +3 (+6)
    Vs. Horror Factor: (+5)
    Vs. Possession: +1

Special: Can dodge/parry, even when surprised. Automatic dodge, including with vehicles, even vehicles that normally wouldn't get dodges (like tanks and APCs). Delivers knock out punch on Natural 20.

Weapons:
    Vibro-Knife: +3 to strike, +5 to parry, 1d6 M.D.
    Knife (Silver): +3 to strike, +5 to parry, 1d6+8 S.D./Hit Point
    Wrench: +4 to strike, +6 to parry, 1d6+8 S.D./Hit Point
    "Big Man" Laser Pistol: +3 to strike, 3d6 M.D.

Psionics: Master Psionic
    I.S.P.: 84 (60 current)
    Powers: Telemechanic Mental Operation, Telemechanic Paralysis, Telemechanic Possession, Machine Ghost, Object Read, Speed Reading, Total Recall, Mind Block, See Aura, Telemechanics (free/permanent)

Skills:
    Languages: American (88%), Spanish (70%), Techno-Can (70%)
    Literacy: American (50%), Techno-Can (50%)
    Basic Math (65%)
    Radio: Basic (60%)
    Computer Operation (60%)
    Computer Repair (40%)
    Computer Programming (40%)
    Basic Electronics (50%)
    Basic Mechanics (50%)
    Mechanical Engineer (35%)
    Weapons Engineer (35%)
    *Telemechanics (85%)
    Pilot: Flight System Combat (90%)
    Pilot: Jump Bike Combat (85%)
    Pilot: Robots and Power Armor (86%)
    Pilot: Hovercycles, Skybikes and Rocketbikes (98%)
    Pilot: Goddamn Anything (50%)
    Power Armor Combat: Elite (SAMAS)
    -Power Armor Combat: Basic
    Read Sensory Equipment (40%)
    Weapon Systems (40%)
    Gymnastics (Many%)
    -Climb (30%)
    -Prowl (25%)
    Boxing
    W.P. Energy Pistol
    W.P. Heavy Energy Weapons (Vehicle Weapons)
    W.P. Blunt
    Hand to Hand: Expert

Gear:
    Work coveralls with multiple pockets, several sets of utility-type clothes, durable steel-toed workboots and a suit of Branaghan Armor (with trenchcoat) and a pair of Rocket Boots (Juicer Uprising, pg 67). Also has an extensive tool kit, smaller portable tool kit, soldering iron, Wilk's laser scalpel, 3 rolls of duct tape, 2 rolls of electrical tape, pocket laser distancer, measuring tape, magnifying glass, multi-optics band, tinted goggles, sunglasses, pen flashlight, large flashlight, a half dozen flares, 200 feet (61 m) of lightweight rope, a couple knives, PDD recorder/player, hand-held computer, notebook, mechanical pencil, backpack, reinforced padded briefcase (10 M.D.C.) for fragile equipment and/or compo nents, 2 large sacks, and various other personal items and basic tools of the trade. Normally Joshua has an additional 23(!) spare gadgets, parts and components (circuit boards, electric motors, vehicle drive train, robot arm, etc.) kicking around to build, repair or modify equipment.

Weapons include a large wrench, a hammer, Vibro-Knife, survival knife, and a Wilks-Remi 136 "Big Man" laser pistol with four additional E-clips.

Vehicle: Heavily modified Tarantula Jump Bike with 10% higher max speed (220 mph) and 10% more M.D.C. (110 main body) Converted to run on scavenged robot internal nuclear reactor. WOULD GLADLY TRADE FOR ICARUS, COALITION SKYCYCLE OR ANY POWER ARMOR

Universal Credits: 601,600
    Spare Tools, Components and Parts: 11,000 credits worth

Stats in Glitter Boy Killer Power Armor
    Attacks Per Melee: 9

Strike (HtH): +6
    Strike (Weapons): +4
    Parry: +6
    Dodge: +7
    Roll: +8
    Pull Punch: +4
    Initiative: +6
    Vs. Horror Factor: +5
    Vs. Possession: +1

Special: Can dodge/parry, even when surprised. Automatic dodge. Delivers knock out punch on Natural 20.

M.D.C. by Location:
    * Hands (2) — 25 each
    Lower Arms (2) — 110 each
    * Upper Arms (2; thin) — 55 each
    * Forearm Plasma Gun (1; left) — 35
    * Forearm Ion Gun (1; left) — 15
    * Forearm Grenade Launcher (1; right) — 20
    Small Forearm Vibro-Blades (2) — 50 each
    Large Forearm Vibro-Blades (2) — 90 each
    * Extra Gun Arms (2; shoulders) — 45 each
    Triple Barrel Laser Turret (1; back) — 80
    Legs (2) — 230 each
    Feet (2) — 100 each
    * Mini-Tube Mini-Missile Launchers (10; shoulders) — 10
    each
    Secondary Sensor Clusters (2; chest) — 45 each
    ** Head (Main sensors) — 90
    *** Main Body—440 (402 Current)

* A single asterisk indicates a small and difficult target to
    strike, requiring the attacker to make a "called shot," but even
    then the attacker is -4 to strike.

** Destroying the head of the power armor will eliminate
    the main sensory system and optics, but does not impair the
    pilot. Two secondary sensor clusters located in the chest and
    shoulder area on either side of the head compensate for the
    loss of the head sensors. Only if all three are destroyed must
    the pilot rely on his own human vision and senses and loses
    any power armor bonuses to strike, parry and dodge.
    The head is a small and difficult target to hit, tucked into
    the chest, between the two heavily plated shoulders. Thus, it
    can only be hit when an enemy makes a "called shot," but
    even then the attacker is -3 to strike.

*** Depleting the M.D.C. of the main body will shut the
    armor down completely, rendering it useless.

Speed: 110 mph (running), Can jump 22 feet straight up.

Strength: P.S. 40

Attacks:

Forearm Plasma Gun: +4, 6d6 M.D.
    Forearm Ion Gun: +4, 3d6 M.D.
    Combined Ion & Plasma Blast: +4, 1d6x10 M.D.

Forearm Grenade Launcher: +4, 2d6 M.D. to 12 ft radius, volleys of 2, 40 grenades

Forearm Vibroblades: +6, 5d6 M.D.

Weapon Arm Railguns: +4, 4d6 M.D./burst, firelinked with forearm weaopns, 80 bursts per arm (160 total. 157 current)

Triple Barrel Laser Turret: +3, 6d6 M.D.

Mini-Missile Launcher: +3, 1d6x10x# of missiles in volley to a 15 ft radius, 10 plasma mini missiles (mini missiles depleted)

OptimusZed on

edited January 2011
    Oh, man, you're awesome Zed.

Everyone - if you can list & detail your stuff the same way Zed did, I may totally get gay for you.

The Ender on
    With Love and Courage
  • RiusRius Globex CEO Nobody ever says ItalyRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Holy fuck. I don't know if I have the mental fortitude to roll up a character (especially since I've never really read a Rifts book) but I sure as hell will follow this with interest, lol.

Rius on
    edited January 2011
    I'm using the Ultimate Gold Edition as my baseline for things like APM and W.P. Bonuses. So anything that differs from that is addition error on my part. I think I may already see a couple of places where I need to recheck my own math (like the modern W.P. bonuses not being a flat +3 anymore).

OptimusZed on

edited January 2011
    Ok, finally drank enough and played enough Ass-Bro, I have girded my loins. It is time....

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
  • Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Expressing interest as well.. now if I can remember where and if I put my books in storage or burned them I'll have a character up soon.

Edit: this is not healthy.

Void Slayer on
    He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • EgosEgos Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    rifts-coolbot2.png

What are these strange new feelings that I'm feeling O_O?
    sorry just found sexy robot amusing :mrgreen:

Egos on
    edited January 2011
    Egos wrote: »
    rifts-coolbot2.png

What are these strange new feelings that I'm feeling O_O?
    sorry just found sexy robot amusing :mrgreen:

Don't laugh, I was this close to rolling a Mecha-chick... :twisted:

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
  • RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Zed, that is not a bear

I am disappointed

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    edited January 2011
    Alright, not sure how well this mashed, but we'll see:

Lucy "Vamp" Masterson, Psi-Stalker Glitter Girl Adventurer

glitterboys.jpg

Attributes:

I.Q. 15
    M.E. 23
    M.A. 20
    P.S. 12
    P.P. 14
    P.E. 15
    P.B. 18
    SPD 24

S.D.C.: 54
    H.P.: 22
    M.D.C.: 50 (Armor), 22 (Against supernatural creatures), 72 (If fighting a Supernatural wearing her armor), 650 (in Glitter Girl suit, main torso only)
    P.P.E.: 4 (Must consume 50 P.P.E. a week or suffer 6d6 damage)

Combat Bonuses (While Piloting in parenthesis): Note: Does not calculate W.P. or Specific Piloting bonuses.

Attacks Per Melee: 4, (8)

Strike: +1 (+3 w/ Double Up, H2H)
    Parry: +3 (+5)
    Dodge: +3 (+5)
    Roll: +3 (+6)
    Disarm: (+1)
    Pull Punch: +5 (+9)
    Initiative: +1 (+3)
    Perception: +4
    Vs. Horror Factor: +9
    Vs. Possession: +3
    Vs. Mind Control/Drugs: +5
    Vs. Psionic Attack: 6 or better (ALWAYS)
    Vs. Magic Attacks: +1d4
    Vs. Insanity: +6

Special: Sense Psychic/Magic Energy: Can "smell" psychics (P.P.E.) in range, (50 feet +20 per level [70 Feet Currently] if not active, 600 ft + 100 ft per level [700 Feet currently ] if 'prey' is actively using powers) May track previous smelled scents 20+5% per experience level (Currently 25%), Sense Supernatural Beings: As above, but supernatural creatures such as elementals, vampires, gods, etc. NOTE: Both power are always active unless at a Ley Line Nexus Point, Animal Empathy: +15% bonus to work with non-wild animals, wild animals treat as friendly woodland creature, Mega-Damage Combat: As noted above, if this character is in combat with Supernatural creatures, her HP becomes MDC for the duration of the fight. Being on a Ley line increases the MDC by 50%, and a nexus point doubles the character's MDC (Though, also as noted, obliterates their senses)

Weapons:
    Hand to Hand: Strike +1, Damage varies per strike, Bitches don't know 'bout mah Kung Fu
    Energy Pistol: Strike: +1, 1d6 MD
    Energy Rifle: Strike +1, 3d6 MD
    Feeding Knife: Strike +1, 1d6 SDC
    Survival Knife: Strike +1, 1d6 SDC
    "Glitter Girl Armor": It wrecks things, specifics can be gotten to if need be.

Psionics: Master Psionic
    I.S.P.: 33
    Powers: Intuitive Combat, Object Read, See the Invisible, Telepathy, Empathy, Clairvoyance

Skills:
    Languages: American (95%), French (70%), German (70%)
    Literacy: American (45%)
    Basic Math (65%)
    Radio: Basic (65%)
    Land Navigation (+6%)
    Basic Electronics (45%)
    Robot Electronics (35%)
    Basic Mechanics (50%)
    Robots Mechanics (25%)
    Detect Ambush (45%)
    Prowl (30%)
    General Repair & Maintenance: (50%)
    *Sense Psychic/Magic/Supernatural Energy (25%)
    Pilot: Hover Bike (73%)
    Pilot Robot Combat: Elite (Glitter Boy)
    -Power Armor Combat: Basic
    Read Sensory Equipment (45%)
    Weapon Systems (55%)
    *Trust: 60%
    *Charm/Impress: 40%
    W.P. Energy Pistol
    W.P. Energy Rifle
    W.P. Heavy Energy Weapons (Vehicle Weapons)
    Hand to Hand: Martial Arts

Climbing (35%)
    First aid (50%)

Gear:
    Glitter Girl Armor, Medium Environmental body Armor, 2 smoke grenades, 6 signal flares, utility belt, air filter w/ gas mask, Walkie-Talkie, two sets of fatigues, lightweight velcro boots, canteen, robot medical kit, IRMSS

Weapons include Glitter girl armor, Energy Rifle, Energy Pistol, 4 E-Clips, Silver-plated Feeding Knife, 2 Hand grenades

Vehicle: T-550 Glitter Boy Armor

Universal Credits: 1800

Blech, it's as done as I can get it. Let me know if there are any glaring errors/goosery, I'm going to bed....

EDIT: WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE!?

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
    edited January 2011
    Ringo wrote: »
    Zed, that is not a bear

I am disappointed
    I couldn't find any way to be a bear AND operate machines with my mind. I could have bashed something together I guess, but I felt like that kind of violated the "look at the crazy shit you can do with Rifts out of the box" feel we had going here.

@Matev: I almost went Psi-Stalker, then I remembered that Psi-Tech did what I wanted better. I imagine we'll see a lot of Psi-Stalkers. They're just straight up better than regular people.

OptimusZed on

edited January 2011
    If nobody throws down a juiced up Psi-Stalker Cyber-Knight, I'm going to be disappointed.

OptimusZed on

• OctoparrotOctoparrot Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Alright this is my first time.

Would there still be room for me?

I'd be willing to throw down a cyberknight or major psychic.

Octoparrot on
    edited January 2011
    Octoparrot wrote: »

Luckily for you, you can be both of those things.

And then some.

OptimusZed on

• OctoparrotOctoparrot Registered User regular
    edited January 2011

And then some.

Yeah I dont want to start doubling up too much on psychics if the OP wants something else.

Octoparrot on
    edited January 2011

And then some.

Yeah I dont want to start doubling up too much on psychics if the OP wants something else.
    Techno-Wizard Cyborg

You know you want to.

Edit: Wielding a mega-damage chainsaw with a laser on top.

OptimusZed on