As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Re: [mini Phalla] Mafia Phalla: Village (Mafia) Victory!

12345679»

• Options
    NodgarbNodgarb Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    wait did the mafia (village) win or the mafia (cops) win? lol

Nodgarb on
  • Options
    sterling3763sterling3763 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Spoit wrote: »
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    I personally think that this should have just been a joint victory.

there's never a good way to have a SK kill every other person considering that the kills have to line up exactly in order for everyone else to die.

especially when the game is decided one way or another by a coinflip...

Yeah, as a dead villager, I'd be more than happy to let duna have a joint victory.

Nice kill accuracy the last couple days btw

Agreed. Either we'd both die from the tie vote. Or we'd both die from our vigings. Either way a draw.

EDIT: Here's the mafia proboards: http://oldschoolmafia.proboards.com/

sterling3763 on
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    All kills were simultaneous, the vote would have gone to whoever voted first, but you each posessed enough kill power so it was a 50/50 thing. The Village (Mafia) would have been OK with a tie, but the role of The Professional would not have been ok with a tie. Everybody had to go.

Dunadan was not immune to the vote, a vote kill would have ended it.

Your opportunity to get him would have been in Mordroth's reveal, and if Duna had kept his FIRST order of the day (to kill sterling) he would have won outright.

REG Rysk on
  • Options
    Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    so let me get this straight,

I vote first and sterling dies to the vote. he uses both kills on me and one of them gets blocked the other kills me.

He votes first and I die to the vote. I use my kill on him and he dies.

what exactly is the difference between those two?

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    This was fun, REG, thanks for running!

Although getting Day1 or Day2'd in every Phalla I play in is getting old.

3cl1ps3 on
  • Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Yea good job running it, though it probably took until day 3 to get used to the village(mafia) mafia(village) thing

SeGaTai on
    PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    REG RyskREG Rysk Lord Rageface Rageington The Exploding ManRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Dunadan019 wrote: »
    so let me get this straight,

I vote first and sterling dies to the vote. he uses both kills on me and one of them gets blocked the other kills me.

He votes first and I die to the vote. I use my kill on him and he dies.

what exactly is the difference between those two?

In the event of the last day I didn't want the "I voted first so I win" thing to do it. So I decided to flip a coin.

REG Rysk on
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Eh. I knew Duna was the SK (protip: never claim to be a neutral while an SK is active), but didn't bring it up because we needed his kill.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I knew that you weren't going to do anything but I wasn't going to bring that up.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    also, I'm totally counting this as a win.

Dunadan019 on
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, I'll just pretend you won this game.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Mafia hits the SK on day 1. I lol'd.

REG Rysk on
  • Options
    WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Ow. Double killed again, you swine. I bet it was that Ringo goose.

Thanks for hosting REG! Also thanks for not using the 'first vote wins' scheme as I hate it I hatehatehateHATEit

Wildcat on