It was the fact I saw a bunch geming for Agility and only agility is why i asked since I really needed hit
I am saying that Killing Streak is not the sort of talent that one should give up Focus Fire for, because it's not that good, regardless of the fact that you can get both in a fully raid focused spec. It doesn't proc that often, and even when it does it doesn't add a whole lot of damage to your cycle. It's also simply poorly designed. It has an incredibly shitty window of opportunity (less than 4 seconds) for use, so it's not uncommon for procs to go to waste on anything that isn't a Patchwerk/Baleroc affair.
king awesome wrote:
So some questions. Here is my armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/illidan/Basle/advanced (yes I know my shoulders are unenchanted/gemmed, I got them last night).
My dps seems to be falling behind a bit. We just got HM Beth down last night putting us at 6/7 HMs and I'm one of the core raiders. Up until a few weeks ago I was always racing against our warlock for top DPS. I've been getting some awesome gear but our mage and warlock are just pulling WAAAAY ahead of me now and I'm not sure what to change.
Currently what I'm doing:
Haste at 1390ish with 2 points in pathing.
Treat mastery as garbage and try to pump crit.
Rotation is roughly chim -> 2xSS -> 2xArcane -> 3xSS -> repeat.
4pc procs either go for a free chim or a kill command. When I'm focus heavy I'll drop the 5th SS for a free AiS if available or Arcanes.
Fights start with a pre-pot and SrS -> Chim -> RF -> Readiness -> Chim -> dumpin AiS and SS pairs -> RF -> more AiS -> flow in to normal rotation
I'm kind of capping out at 20-24k whereas our mage and lock are getting 26-30k.
I was reading on EJ and it seems like I'm on the cusp of needing to go for a hardcasting AiS rotation but I don't have the domo trinket or enough haste to pull it off it seems.
Nulian Feadraug wrote:
I've never been a huge fan of askmrrobot on my hunter, I prefer using wowreforge so you can set certain parameters before it starts dumping extra crap into say... mastery. Either way, make sure that if you put something through, you run it through the femaledwarf page, which is usually the most accurate way to test changes in gear/reforges
* Aspect of the Hawk now grants roughly 35% more attack power.
* Deterrence now also reduces damage taken by 30% while active.
* Black Arrow now ticks every 2 seconds for 20 seconds, as opposed to every 3 seconds for 15 seconds. The total damage dealt by the ability is unchanged.
* Lock and Load no longer benefits Arcane Shot, nor is it consumed by Arcane Shot.
mts wrote: »
heres how i see it being a total win situation for you
1. stay with your wife while she dog sits. this wins husband points since she knows its out of your comfort zone
2. have sex all over her friends house so that the next time you see her friend look at you condescendingly, you can wink back knowing you did the freaky deaky where she eats her cheerios.