Options

[M&M] Trinity City OOC

• Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Hmm. I'm having a little trouble figuring out how to put the disguising device in. The description of Illusion also seems kinda not quite what I had in mind for a personal hologram: ideally, people who interact with me will think I'm human.

Then again, perhaps I'll have my distinctly alien appearance be a drawback, and have several points more for use in something.

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Look at Morph, then.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Rivs, would you be cool with Jessica looking vaguely like a catgirl as a Drawback for 3 to 4 PP?

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    So I think I have mine but not 100% sure with how weapons and such work. Basically the only skill I feel odd about is my snare because I want it to be a vine I attach from my body on one of my arrows but not really an arrow like Green Arrow has.

I also grabbed plant control+alternate power to create objects with it. Which if we are on oil rig, well where are the plants? Death by house plants I guess. I also have my ablative armor which is basically me growing like a hard wood on my body but as I get hit it shares off so I took that as a flaw. Its been so long since I worked with a direct point system I am pretty sure I got it.

Going to use Thom's sheet to double check myself though. I like my character though, she is pretty freaking awesome. She is short and green and regenerates when she can be in dirt and sun slight with no clothing on so she can use all her plant parts. So not probably useful in combat.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    It sounds like you can do some crowd control, and Thom and I can beat the shit out of the captives.

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    By the way, should we coordinate skills so one person has high charisma and ranks in Bluff etc.? I've got 14 and 2 points in all three.

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    So I think I have mine but not 100% sure with how weapons and such work. Basically the only skill I feel odd about is my snare because I want it to be a vine I attach from my body on one of my arrows but not really an arrow like Green Arrow has.

I also grabbed plant control+alternate power to create objects with it. Which if we are on oil rig, well where are the plants? Death by house plants I guess. I also have my ablative armor which is basically me growing like a hard wood on my body but as I get hit it shares off so I took that as a flaw. Its been so long since I worked with a direct point system I am pretty sure I got it.

Going to use Thom's sheet to double check myself though. I like my character though, she is pretty freaking awesome. She is short and green and regenerates when she can be in dirt and sun slight with no clothing on so she can use all her plant parts. So not probably useful in combat.

Don't worry about the plants. I have an idea for that.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    By the way, should we coordinate skills so one person has high charisma and ranks in Bluff etc.? I've got 14 and 2 points in all three.

I wouldn't stress about it. The thing about Supes is they don't require a face in nearly the same way that a traditional party does.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Rivs, would you be cool with Jessica looking vaguely like a catgirl as a Drawback for 3 to 4 PP?

How catgirly are we talking? Avatar or RK Milholland will be coming by to spay you catgirl?

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Arivia wrote: »

How catgirly are we talking? Avatar or RK Milholland will be coming by to spay you catgirl?

Well, again, something like Beast. Slightly protruding nose and jaw, visible fangs if she smiles. She's also got an extra joint in each arm and leg, which adds to an alien appearance and the general racial skill at stealth, acrobatics, and agility. It's not anything Will would hate, put it that way. Oh, and like all mammals but humans, she doesn't have any cleavage: her species only has breasts for nursing young.

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Also my character(taking from the Posion Ivy part) has a high charisma not so much from her looks(she is greenish) but since she can mess with her pheramones to make herself more attractive. Also thanks to her brief time as a cop she is pretty good at talking to people and interrogating them but not intimidating since she is tiny and cute more than scary.

Right now I am figuring out what to do with the 13 points Thom's sheet says I have. Also trying to figure out how to put in my bow and my undercover vest which is more for comfort than use since I can toughen my skin like wood.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Also my character(taking from the Posion Ivy part) has a high charisma not so much from her looks(she is greenish) but since she can mess with her pheramones to make herself more attractive. Also thanks to her brief time as a cop she is pretty good at talking to people and interrogating them but not intimidating since she is tiny and cute more than scary.

Right now I am figuring out what to do with the 13 points Thom's sheet says I have. Also trying to figure out how to put in my bow and my undercover vest which is more for comfort than use since I can toughen my skin like wood.

3 points = 15 equipment points, bow is nine, vest is four

Carrot, did you want to take being a catgirl as a complication or as a drawback?

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I want to write up an outline but this should do for now:

[21:34] <Thomamelas> Do you have a problem me spending some points on a headquarters?
    [21:44] <Arivia> nope.
    [21:45] <Thomamelas> Cool. Nothing crazy. Just a converted warehouse with the usual supercomputer/hospital/training area etc.
    [21:49] <Arivia> that's fine, if anything the only problem is going to be finding actual warehouse space.
    [21:55] <Thomamelas> It's a corp, they make things. Things require other things to make, places to be put. People need food, food also needs to be stored.
    [22:00] <Arivia> oh true! But the internal structure has storage bays and the arms are either cramped or open water. Hmmm...actually, a hidden basement could work.
    [22:04] <Thomamelas> Hidden basement is fine. Going to need to be more then one oil rig. Even building vertically, there isn't a hell of a lot of room on one.
    [22:04] <Arivia> basically
    [22:05] <Arivia> what I'm thinking of are four rigs spaced out in a square as the base
    [22:05] <Arivia> on top of them is a giant metal citadel shaped like the mercedes benz logo
    [22:06] <Arivia> one of the open spaces is open to the water, has a barge slum, docks to the main citadel, etc
    [22:07] <Arivia> another was filled in with dirt and mangrove trees but is now mainly given over to residence and commerce
    [22:07] <Arivia> and the last was just filled in with dirt and now is mainly tightly-packed many-layered slums.
    [22:10] <Thomamelas> Gonna be like the walled city to get any kind of real population.
    [22:11] <Arivia> yep. pretty damn dense indeed.
    [22:12] <Thomamelas> What about floating attachedments? Permanately moored boats extending outwards?
    [22:13] <Arivia> there's a handful - the entire thing's supposed to be surrounded by a curtain wall, but the slums built over that and are gradually expanding a bit further on account of boats, and like I said, there's also a barge slum in the actual water third
    [22:14] <Thomamelas> How many square miles/kilometers is it covering?
    [22:15] <Arivia> as much as it needs to for narrative purposes ;P

corp's probably named Trinity, city will be named Trinity City whee

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Good question. It fits elements of both: people would react differently to me in various ways, which is both roleplaying and an actual in-game effect as far as conversation skills go. Honestly, I'm fine either way, I just think that having my appearance be nonhuman is a lot more interesting than a hologram that conceals it.

Also, you and Thom talk on IM with conversational patterns very similar to my brother and me, which is kind of freaky.

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    The Shadow

Identity: Secret ID

APPEARANCE
    Size: Medium
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 160 lbs
    Hair: Blonde
    Eyes: Blue

POWER LEVEL
    Power Level: 10
    Power Points: 150
    Max Attack: 10
    Max Defense: 8
    Max Save DC: 10
    Max Toughness: 12

ABILITIES
    STR: 12 (+1)
    DEX: 18 (+4)
    CON: 14 (+2)
    INT: 18 (+4)
    WIS: 18 (+4)
    CHA: 10 (+0)

COMBAT
    Attack 7 (Melee 7, Ranged 7) [Unarmed +1 (Bruise)]
    Defense 5 (3 flat-footed)
    Initiative 4

SAVES
    Toughness 12 (12 flat-footed) (22 save defense)
    Fortitude 10 (20 save defense)
    Reflex 10 (20 Save Defense)
    Will 10 (20 Save defense)

SKILLS
    Acrobatics 8 (+12)
    Bluff 4 (+4)
    Climb 4 (+5)
    Computers 4 (+8)
    Concentration 5 (+9)
    Disguise 4 (+4)
    Escape Artist 4 (+8)
    Gather Info 2 (+2)
    Handle Animal (+0)
    Intimidate 5 (+5)
    Investigate 10 (+14)
    Knowledge
    -Behavioral Sciences 5 (+9)
    -Life Sciences 5 (+9)
    Medicine 1 (+5)
    Notice 2 (+6)
    Search 3 (+7)
    Sense Motive 3 (+7)
    Stealth 3 (+7)
    Survival (+4)
    Swim (+1)

LANGUAGES
    English

FEATS
    Well-Informed
    Ambidexterity
    Fearsome Presence (1)
    Blind-Fight
    Eidetic Memory
    Equipment (3)
    Distract (1)
    Assessment
    Master Plan

Equipment:
    Comlink
    Night Vision Goggles
    Parabolic Mike
    Mini-Tracer

POWERS
    ARRAY[10] Darkness Control
    [a] [10] Drain (Con) (20:FRT) (Damage check 15)
    [a] [10] Dazzle (Damage Check 15)
    [a] [9] Teleport PF: Affects Others PF: Area

ARRAY[10] Force Field
    [a] [2] Invisibility

POWER[10] Damage PF: Split Attack PF: Affects Insubstantial. (Damage check 15)

MOVEMENT
    Base Move: 30 ft/60 ft/120 ft
    Leaping: 10 ft/5 ft/0 ft

Teleport: 900 ft (20,000 mi)

LIFTING
    Light: 43 lbs, Med: 86 lbs, Heavy: 130 lbs
    Max: 260 lbs, Push: 650 lbs

DRAWBACKS

SUMMARY
    Abilities 30 + Skills 18 (72 ranks) + Feats 11 + Powers 47 + Combat 24 + Saves 20 – Drawbacks 0 = 150 / 150

BACKGROUND
    Frank Readick Jr was a security investigator for the corp when he stumbled on a rogue VP's project involving the exploration of dark matter. The VP's attempt to silence him didn't work, but his efforts to discredit Readick did. Now Readick seeks to expose corruption in the corp and bring it into the light.

PERSONALITY
    Frank has always been a focused individual. Neat and meticulous. Find the goal. Plan to accomplish the goal. Plan for contingencies. Accomplish the goal. This is how his mind works. Closed off and aloof to others, he's filled with a controlled fury as he sets out to bring down the Corp.

TACTICS

Headquarters (11 Equipment Points):
    A sub-basement area that Frank has carefully removed from anyone's map.
    Size: Large
    Toughness 10
    Features:
    Concealed
    Computer
    Library
    Communications
    Infirmary
    Security
    Power System
    Living Space

If the Drain (Con) looks to be too much, let me know and I'll rework it.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Think I have my character done. At least first run through. Priscilla "Pine" Needlus is done, aka The Pine Needler.

I got to use Priscilla on a character. I don't know if that is awesome or horrible. Also please let me know if I am missing something or if there is a better way to do something.
    THE PINE NEEDLER
    Posion Ivy and Green Arrow's poor love child

Identity: Public ID

APPEARANCE
    Height: 5 ft
    Weight: 110(without armor grown) 130(with armor grown)
    Hair: Brown
    Eyes: Green

A small petite women, with a face still looking like she would be carded. Her hair is brown and usually just kind of flat and cut short. Her skin is a tanned but is tinged green from the accident. Though this can be covered over with a dark brown bark that chips away when hit. She is usually wearing a beat up old security vest under a t-shirt and shorts. She doesn't wear shoes when she is on dirt or other substance like it. Her eyes though are all green other than the black puple.

POWER LEVEL
    Max Defense: 10
    Max Toughness: 10

ABILITIES
    STR: 14 (+2)
    DEX: 26 (+8)
    CON: 18 (+4)
    INT: 10 (+0)
    WIS: 12 (+1)
    CHA: 20 (+5)

COMBAT
    Attack 10 (Melee 10, Ranged 10) [Unarmed +2 (Bruise), Bow (piercing)]
    Defense 10 (5 flat-footed)
    Initiative 17

SAVES
    Toughness 12 (12 flat-footed)
    Fortitude 7
    Reflex 8
    Will 4

SKILLS
    Acrobatics 12 (+20)
    Bluff 12 (+17)
    Climb 5 (+7)
    Concentration (+1)
    Diplomacy 10 (+15)
    Disguise (+5)
    Escape Artist 8 (+16)
    Gather Info 15 (+20)
    Handle Animal (+5)
    Intimidate (+5)
    Investigate 7 (+7)
    Knowledge
    -Public Relations 10 (+10)
    -Trinity Corp Security 5 (+5)
    Notice (+1)
    Search (+0)
    Sense Motive (+1)
    Stealth (+8)
    Survival (+1)
    Swim (+2)

LANGUAGES
    English

FEATS
    Acrobatic Bluff
    Animal Empathy
    Precise Shot (2)
    Ranged Pin
    Improved Initiative (2)
    Equipment (3)

POWERS
    POWER[6] Plant Control(Ability to control movement of plants in an area=5xrank of power. Able to use the plants like the Snare ability.) (16:REF)
    [a] Plant Control(create object)
    POWER[5] Wooded Armor(Protection, ablative rank 5)
    POWER[6] Entangling Arrow (Snare)
    POWER[2] Regeneration (flaw must be in the sun and in dirt with at least no shows on and minimal clothes for full affect)
    Super Sense(tremorsense)

MOVEMENT
    Leaping: 10 ft/5 ft/5 ft

LIFTING
    Light: 58 lbs, Med: 116 lbs, Heavy: 175 lbs
    Max: 350 lbs, Push: 875 lbs

DRAWBACKS

SUMMARY
    Abilities 44 + Skills 23 (90 ranks) + Feats 10 + Powers 33 + Combat 40 + Saves 0 – Drawbacks 0 = 150 / 150

BACKGROUND
    Growing up as the daughter of an upper level security manager she was destined to follow in his foot steps. Though her build came from her mom, she was always top in her class in athletics. Be swift and flexible. She was a top soccer player and had a love for archery where she was the Captain of her high school team from Sophomore year on.
    She graduated high school and soon after college with a degree in security and pr quickly gaining a job as a guard in the upper levels of the company. It was during this time that while pursuing an escaped volunteer she was knocked into a vat of experimental nanobytes which were being tested for use in animal/plant interconnection. Since then she has become more and more like a plant.

PERSONALITY
    Frustrated, easily annoyed but rather good with most people. She still feels pressed upon by the world due to the accident that occurred in the line of duty that lead to her current predicament.

TACTICS
    Tends to stay in the back, not so much hiding but instead firing her bow and running. She prefers her targets to be tied up by either, near by plants or her vine arrows allowing her an easier shot. She is a crack shot with her bow, winning the Trinity City gold medal during high school 3 years in a row. Though missing the 4th year due to an “injury”.

Edit:Updated, hopefully for the last time but who knows.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    You missed way too many spaces.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Did you intend for a Will save of 1?

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Yeah, it goes in with her injury and her problem with being in sun. She just doesn't have good impulse control at all. But I might look at it more.

Rivs, spaces are corrected. As I keep changing things.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    The Shadow

Identity: Secret ID

APPEARANCE
    Height: 5'11"
    Weight: 160 lbs
    Hair: Blonde
    Eyes: Blue

POWER LEVEL
    Max Defense: 8
    Max Toughness: 12

ABILITIES
    STR: 12 (+1)
    DEX: 18 (+4)
    CON: 14 (+2)
    WIS: 18 (+4)
    CHA: 10 (+0)

COMBAT
    Attack 7 (Melee 7, Ranged 7) [Unarmed +1 (Bruise)]
    Defense 5 (3 flat-footed)
    Initiative 4

SAVES
    Toughness 12 (12 flat-footed)
    Fortitude 10
    Reflex 10
    Will 10

SKILLS
    Acrobatics 8 (+12)
    Bluff 4 (+4)
    Climb 4 (+5)
    Computers 4 (+8)
    Concentration 5 (+9)
    Disguise 4 (+4)
    Escape Artist 4 (+8)
    Gather Info 2 (+2)
    Handle Animal (+0)
    Intimidate 5 (+5)
    Investigate 10 (+14)
    Knowledge
    -Behavioral Sciences 5 (+9)
    -Life Sciences 5 (+9)
    Medicine 1 (+5)
    Notice 2 (+6)
    Search 3 (+7)
    Sense Motive 3 (+7)
    Stealth 3 (+7)
    Survival (+4)
    Swim (+1)

LANGUAGES
    English

FEATS
    Well-Informed
    Ambidexterity
    Fearsome Presence (1)
    Blind-Fight
    Eidetic Memory
    Equipment (3)
    Distract (1)
    Assessment
    Master Plan

Equipment:
    Comlink
    Night Vision Goggles
    Parabolic Mike
    Mini-Tracer

POWERS
    ARRAY[10] Darkness Control
    [a] [10] Drain (Con) (20:FRT)
    [a] [10] Dazzle
    [a] [9] Teleport PF: Affects Others PF: Area

ARRAY[10] Force Field
    [a] [2] Invisibility

POWER[10] Damage PF: Split Attack PF: Affects Insubstantial.

MOVEMENT
    Leaping: 10 ft/5 ft/0 ft

Teleport: 900 ft (20,000 mi)

LIFTING
    Light: 43 lbs, Med: 86 lbs, Heavy: 130 lbs
    Max: 260 lbs, Push: 650 lbs

DRAWBACKS

SUMMARY
    Abilities 30 + Skills 18 (72 ranks) + Feats 11 + Powers 47 + Combat 24 + Saves 20 – Drawbacks 0 = 150 / 150

BACKGROUND
    Frank Readick Jr was a security investigator for the corp when he stumbled on a rogue VP's project involving the exploration of dark matter. The VP's attempt to silence him didn't work, but his efforts to discredit Readick did. Now Readick seeks to expose corruption in the corp and bring it into the light.

PERSONALITY
    Frank has always been a focused individual. Neat and meticulous. Find the goal. Plan to accomplish the goal. Plan for contingencies. Accomplish the goal. This is how his mind works. Closed off and aloof to others, he's filled with a controlled fury as he sets out to bring down the Corp.

TACTICS

Headquarters (11 Equipment Points):
    A sub-basement area that Frank has carefully removed from anyone's map.
    Size: Large
    Toughness 10
    Features:
    Concealed
    Computer
    Library
    Communications
    Infirmary
    Security
    Power System
    Living Space

If the Drain (Con) looks to be too much, let me know and I'll rework it.

Should be fine, especially since you don't die at 0 con in M&M. Worst comes to worst we'll discuss it/make it staged like it is in Ultimate Power. Or I will just take the Star Ocean approach and have fun with a second set of hp.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    JESSICA ALBION

“Let's go have some fun!”

APPEARANCE
    Size: Medium (+2 Modifier)
    Height: 5'3”
    Weight: 105 lbs
    Hair: Green
    Eyes: Red

Jessica Albion is very obviously non-human. Her hair – more of a mane, really – is green, her eyes are red with no discernible pupils, and when she smiles you can see fangs. Apart from her mane her hair is yellowish-green, covering her whole body; Jessica normally wears a tanktop and jean shorts as a concession to human customs, but even when she is naked nothing R-rated is visible. She has effectively two major joints on each limb, not including the wrist or ankle, and all three are loose, allowing for great agility and flexibility. Each finger and toe has a short retractable claw, which mainly helps for gripping in rough ground. Lastly, she has a foot-long tail, much like a cat's, used for balance.

POWER LEVEL

ABILITIES
    STR: 18 (+4)
    CON: 24 (+7/+3)
    WIS: 24 (+7)
    CHA: 14 (+2)

COMBAT
    Attack 2 (Melee 2, Ranged 2) [Unarmed +4 (Bruise)]
    Defense 8 (5 flat-footed)
    Initiative 8

SAVES
    Toughness 7 (7 flat-footed)
    Fortitude 7
    Reflex 8
    Will 7

SKILLS
    Acrobatics 12 (+20)
    Bluff 8 (+10)
    Climb 8 (+4)
    Computers 8 (+12)
    Concentration (+7)
    Diplomacy 8 (+10)
    Disguise (+2)
    Escape Artist (+8)
    Gather Info (+2)
    Handle Animal (+2)
    Intimidate 8 (+10)
    Knowledge
    -Physical Sciences 8 (+12)
    Notice (+7)
    Search (+4)
    Sense Motive 8 (+15)
    Stealth 12 (+20)
    Survival (+7)
    Swim (-4)
    LANGUAGES
    Dnerd (her native language, she spends a point to get English as well)

FEATS
    Ambidexterity
    Elusive Target
    Evasion (2)
    Instant Up
    Move-by Action
    Prone Fighting
    Sneak Attack (1)
    Stunning Attack
    Uncanny Dodge (3)
    Hide in Plain Sight

POWERS
    POWER[8] Growth
    [a] [16] Shrinking (which has a point added to each rank so her strength isn't diminished when she shrinks)
    POWER[1] Super-Movement (sure-footed)
    POWER[8] Super-Senses (infravision, low-light vision, darkvision, hearing radius, accurate hearing, acute smell)

MOVEMENT
    Leaping: 15 ft/5 ft/5 ft

LIFTING
    Light: 100 lbs, Med: 200 lbs, Heavy: 300 lbs
    Max: 600 lbs, Push: 1500 lbs

DRAWBACKS

SUMMARY
    Abilities 56 + Skills 20 (80 ranks) + Feats 13 + Powers 43 + Combat 12 + Saves 0 – Drawbacks 0 = 144 / 150

BACKGROUND
    Jessica has been studying diligently for the past several years, and after finishing her doctorate in solid-state physics, she fairly jumped at the chance for something more exciting, like going through a portal to another planet. Unfortunately, her actions have been almost as restricted in Trinity City, and while she enjoys her work she also wants to go out and run sometimes, get the kinks out of her powerful muscles.
    PERSONALITY
    Jessica is a very smart woman, but she also likes letting loose, running around, maybe play-fighting with some poor creatures that strike her fancy.
    Five points (it's not counting a point for English being foreign) plus maybe a drawback left, so I can add a thing or two still.

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    With five points and no drawback at all, I can get a couple of ranks of Speed and better Climb, Escape Artist, and some more Knowledge of something. So how many points am I working with, Rivs?

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    We're working at 150/PL10. And didn't you want a device to hide her appearance?

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    We're working at 150/PL10.
    Right, but if Arivia decides to treat my unusual appearance as a drawback, I will get a few more points, and if it's a complication, I will not.
    And didn't you want a device to hide her appearance?
    I did, but I thought about it after having difficulty making the thing in your spreadsheet, and I think it's more interesting to play without that mask. Jessica's not ashamed of the way she looks, and she thinks she's making sufficient concessions by wearing typical human clothing.

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    *shrug*

I'm really not picky, to be honest. I can play it either way. Up to you, I think.

edit: if you do pick it as a drawback, it would be common/pick your Disguise/Diplomacy DC to overcome.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Diplomacy would work better, I think, as Jessica is not trying to look like a human, but persuade the other person to treat her as he would treat a human. And ordinarily that would probably be DC 10, since Trinity City is probably fairly cosmopolitan, so that's three points total with the five spare I had. So I think I'll go with two ranks each of Jump and Speed, and four total in Climb, Concentration, and Life Sciences.
    JESSICA ALBION

“Let's go have some fun!”

APPEARANCE
    Size: Medium (+2 Modifier)
    Height: 5'3”
    Weight: 105 lbs
    Hair: Green
    Eyes: Red

Jessica Albion is very obviously non-human. Her hair – more of a mane, really – is green, her eyes are red with no discernible pupils, and when she smiles you can see fangs. Apart from her mane her hair is yellowish-green, covering her whole body; Jessica normally wears a tanktop and jean shorts as a concession to human customs, but even when she is naked nothing R-rated is visible. She has effectively two major joints on each limb, not including the wrist or ankle, and all three are loose, allowing for great agility and flexibility. Each finger and toe has a short retractable claw, which mainly helps for gripping in rough ground. Lastly, she has a foot-long tail, much like a cat's, used for balance.

POWER LEVEL

ABILITIES
    STR: 18 (+4)
    CON: 24 (+7/+3)
    WIS: 24 (+7)
    CHA: 14 (+2)

COMBAT
    Attack 2 (Melee 2, Ranged 2) [Unarmed +4 (Bruise)]
    Defense 8 (5 flat-footed)
    Initiative 8

Damage check: 9

SAVES
    Toughness 7 (7 flat-footed)
    Fortitude 7
    Reflex 8
    Will 7

SAVE DEFENSES:
    Toughness 17
    Fortitude 17
    Reflex 18
    Will 18

SKILLS
    Acrobatics 12 (+20)
    Bluff 8 (+10)
    Climb 10 (+4)
    Computers 8 (+12)
    Concentration 4 (+7)
    Diplomacy 8 (+10)
    Disguise (+2)
    Escape Artist (+8)
    Gather Info (+2)
    Handle Animal (+2)
    Intimidate 8 (+10)
    Knowledge
    -Physical Sciences 10 (+12)
    -Life Sciences 8 (+12)
    Notice (+7)
    Search (+4)
    Sense Motive 8 (+15)
    Stealth 12 (+20)
    Survival (+7)
    Swim (-4)
    LANGUAGES
    Dnerd (her native language, she spends a point to get English as well)

FEATS
    Ambidexterity
    Elusive Target
    Evasion (2)
    Instant Up
    Move-by Action
    Prone Fighting
    Sneak Attack (1)
    Stunning Attack
    Uncanny Dodge (3)
    Hide in Plain Sight

POWERS
    POWER[8] Growth
    [a] [16] Shrinking (which has a point added to each rank so her strength isn't diminished when she shrinks)
    POWER[1] Super-Movement (sure-footed)
    POWER[8] Super-Senses (infravision, low-light vision, darkvision, hearing radius, accurate hearing, acute smell)
    POWER[2] Speed
    POWER[2] Jumping

MOVEMENT
    Leaping: 15 ft/5 ft/5 ft

LIFTING
    Light: 100 lbs, Med: 200 lbs, Heavy: 300 lbs
    Max: 600 lbs, Push: 1500 lbs

DRAWBACKS
    Alien Appearance (Common, DC 10 Diplomacy) -4

SUMMARY
    Abilities 56 + Skills 24 (96 ranks) + Feats 13 + Powers 49 + Combat 12 + Saves 0 – Drawbacks 4 = 150 / 150

BACKGROUND
    Jessica has been studying diligently for the past several years, and after finishing her doctorate in biological applications of solid-state physics, she fairly jumped at the chance for something more exciting, like going through a portal to another planet. Unfortunately, her actions have been almost as restricted in Trinity City, and while she enjoys her work she also wants to go out and run sometimes, get the kinks out of her powerful muscles.
    PERSONALITY
    Jessica is a very smart woman, but she also likes letting loose, running around, maybe play-fighting with some poor creatures that strike her fancy.

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    Silas BrownSilas Brown That's hobo style. Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    Jeez, you can't just let a guy play 20 MMOs in peace, can you? I'll be reading up on the rules tonight.

Silas Brown on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Either Disguise or Diplomacy, your pick at any given time.

And cosmopolitan? Not rilly rilly dilly dally.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Well, enough so that people will be weirded out, not freaked out.

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    You chase me, I go on all fours to jump over a ravine and onto a higher floor, you get freaked out and stumble, rolling down the side of the hill into the lake where one of the chemical plants drains. I get you out in time to keep you from drowning, but the exposure is significant enough to change you. Since you were on duty, they give you a small pension, but you're sent into a similar observation program, well out of the public eye. I feel partially responsible for the incident, but I don't know what I can do to make up for it.

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    I'm going to try to get things together over the weekend so we can start Monday. Emphasis on try.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited January 2011
    I don't think I can do this. sorry, gents.

Antimatter on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    You know, it'd be cool if we had someone from the slums, or thereabouts, not connected to Trinity at all. For the contrast, you know.

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Antimatter wrote: »
    I don't think I can do this. sorry, gents.

Its cool, life is busy and such.

Also, I second Carrots idea of someone from the slums, maybe a meta or something that got picked up?

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited January 2011
    So there's a potential opening in the game, I hear.

desc on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Yes. Formulate a character concept and fill out a sheet in the next ten minutes.
    :wink: not really, but brainstorming is fun, so let's do it!

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Take your time.

Carrot is really really excited.

Also do go with a character from Trinity, not from the slums.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Arivia wrote: »
    Take your time.

Carrot is really really excited.
    I am a puppy!
    hopefully I will not pee on the thread
    Also do go with a character from Trinity, not from the slums.
    Aww man. How come? Plot thingie?

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Thematics.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2011
    Thats cool Rivs.

Desc, not sure what group roll we are missing since I haven't seen Mori's yet. But I am a ranged/cc face character.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png