Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

The Tournament (OOC Chatter)

124»

• A Half Eaten OreoA Half Eaten Oreo Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Well my postings habits are no better (about .05), but once i signed up i meant it. I check the forums almost daily anyway so it was not hard to keep up at all, i made all my posts in a timely fashion in my bout, and would be interested in a new game.

A Half Eaten Oreo on
  • InfidelInfidel Heretic Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Between the forum downtime and my absence, that probably screwed this over. :( I got destroyed by work.

Sorry guys. Sorry Oreo. ;)

Infidel on
    OrokosPA.png
    Play D&D 4e? :: Check out Orokos and upload your Character Builder sheet! :: Orokos Dice Roller
    The PhalLounge :: Chat board for Critical Failures IRC! :: #CriticalFailures and #mafia on irc.slashnet.org
124»