As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Kinda Wish I Was Still at [AusPAX]

• Options
    AJRAJR Some guy who wrestles NorwichRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I almost fell on a woman while riding a train in France. There's no special reason for it, I guess I just have poor balance and was caught off guard.

AJR on
    Aaron O'Malley. Wrestler extraordinaire.
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram
  • Options
    HyperBalladHyperBallad A ball of vivid colour and barely contained emotions Sydney. Lost in time and space.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Blake, Gatsby's sister is very much taken. Hate to burst the bubble.

And Air, this is true. See Gatsby for proof.

HyperBallad on
    Steam: poetic_gecko.
    2DS/3DS Friend code 0361-7385-2366
    Twitter: @PoeticGecko
  • Options
    AirAir Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    dont think i havent noticed how good that boy is at remaining upright
    he must have the calf muscles of a goat or something i mean damn

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    My upright standing days are behind me, Air. This knee has cost me the state title.

I could've gone worldwide with my skills and feats but fate just couldn't, wouldn't, let it happen.

Gatsby on
  • Options
    TefTef Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Yeah actually I'll come to this lunch thing, Viv.

I'm also on the haircut bandwagon and I too went the 'ole short back and sides. Lion you're a trendsetter.

Tef on
    help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I remember my knee going because I was weak

now I am strong >:O

and my knee still hurts sometimes

basically the human body should be better at healing dammit

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    GatsbyGatsby Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    That fucking ritchard prick healed from being body slammed into concrete within a week

Where's my parade?

Gatsby on
  • Options
    PixelMonkeyPixelMonkey Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Gatsby wrote: »
    My upright standing days are behind me, Air. This knee has cost me the state title.

I could've gone worldwide with my skills and feats but fate just couldn't, wouldn't, let it happen.

The legend is over.

PixelMonkey on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    how the mighty have

fallen

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    SwissLionSwissLion We are beside ourselves! Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I am the worst at being upright.

I will be standing at the bus stop and just kind of sway and catch myself.

Strangely enough drinking calms that down.

Also haircut status at 9 hours on - still feels weird. It is very strange to have just fuzz at the back there.

I got a lot of compliments though and also free ice cream.

HAIRCUT CHAT

SwissLion on
    ImWcN1I.png?3
  • Options
    stimtokolosstimtokolos Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    If there is a haircut award for most weird feeling hair after haircut I win it.
    I used to have metal head long hair. By used to I mean like 3 months ago. I don't anymore. That felt really weird for like, a whole week. I think I'm coming in for a cut again. I don't know what I want to get this time. I'm thinking I should go in with some style in mind rather than going "do whatever" to the hairdresser though.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    The Black HunterThe Black Hunter The key is a minimum of compromise, and a simple, unimpeachable reason to existRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    noice @ air

edit: stim, do the everyman

shaved 4 on the sides and back, with an inch on top

you really can't go wrong. It's short without being too short, and lets you grow it through a few different lengths to see what you like

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Really have to recommend the short back and sides.

I also had pretty crazy metal head hair and curly too.

That cut lets you do cool things with the stuff on top while staying clean and classy

SwissLion on
    ImWcN1I.png?3
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I'm thinking something common from the 20s-50s. Really I don't know what yet though.

Reference material:
    Snapshot_20110307_1.jpg

Sunburnt as fuck but it will do.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    you could go short and keep the goat

I do a semi fauxhawk, but its more just a peak at the front, tough I try to sweep it more so I don't look like a literal dickhead

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I should probably approach the topic when I'm not drunk.
    Any shorter than 3.5 - 4 inches and my hair goes fucking whack though. Very curly.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    For the half a day I have had mine I have been sweeping it to the side and have looked mostly like a slightly curlier-haired slightly less handsome Ken Cosgrove

cosgrove.jpg

I really need to catch up on Mad Men

SwissLion on
    ImWcN1I.png?3
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I need to watch Mad Men at all. I keep forgetting to get it and do so.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I have, in the past, walked into mirrors at stores.

In my defense, I am not fat and I am about 90% certain that I was not eating at the time.

Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    At my school formal in year 12. I walked into a glass door and left a face mark on it.
    I wasn't drunk yet. It was pretty poor form. I did get pretty messy that night though. Then got sprayed by a powder fire extinguisher.

I'm digging through photos from some photoshoot my family got for family pictures. I am wearing my fedora with my brother wearing his. I feel like they are pretty decent photos (from maybe 6 months ago). If anyone is allowed to wear a fedora it is me.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Do Bowie from the prestige tim.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I used to have metal head long hair. By used to I mean like 3 months ago. I don't anymore. That felt really weird for like, a whole week. I think I'm coming in for a cut again. I don't know what I want to get this time. I'm thinking I should go in with some style in mind rather than going "do whatever" to the hairdresser though.

if you get a regular hairdresser that you go to who has time to learn what works for you and what you are looking for etc it could make things a bit easier
    they dont need exceptional skills as long as they give you something decent and you can communicate with them
    at least then when you ask them to do whatever they wont assume you would be willing to gel and style it for 15 minutes every morning

Air on
    darjeelingshortsig95.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Blake T wrote: »
    Do Bowie from the prestige tim.

david_bowie_196082s.jpg

This ? Shit yes.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    AJRAJR Some guy who wrestles NorwichRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    What the heck, put me up for the lunch in the city tomorrow too.

AJR on
    Aaron O'Malley. Wrestler extraordinaire.
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Instagram
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I hate you guys and your lunch. Lunch time is in 6 hours. Still wide the fuck awake.
    This is what I get for talking to Japanese players. They want to play until 3am their time.

stimtokolos on
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm getting sick of how cheap and shitty my #2 all-over clipper cut looks, so I might have to go back to getting my hair cut by a professional.

I still want it short as fuck though, maybe something like this:
    short7.jpg

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Why not go a 0 all over numbers?

I'm gonna go and find an Afro pic to load up, I went from that to skinhead

Tef on
    help a fellow forumer meet their mental health care needs because USA healthcare sucks!

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Hahahah. Hahahaha

Hahahaha

God I'm a wanker

Shorts2.jpg

Tef on

bit.ly/2XQM1ke
  • Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Nah, I look bad enough with a buzz-cut.

Skinned would just make me look like a white-supremacist...

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Tef wrote: »
    Hahahah. Hahahaha

Hahahaha

God I'm a wanker

Shorts2.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen a human being look sexier.

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • Options
    theSquidtheSquid Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011

Ah the massive cut. You put the comb to your hair, expecting another epic battle, and then it just slides through. And it takes a couple seconds to sink in.

theSquid on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    My hair is basically that guys hair but a bit longer

go for it

The Black Hunter on
  • Options
    Mr FuzzbuttMr Fuzzbutt Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    theSquid wrote: »

Ah the massive cut. You put the comb to your hair, expecting another epic battle, and then it just slides through. And it takes a couple seconds to sink in.

Also using waaaay too much shampoo.

Mr Fuzzbutt on
    broken image link
  • Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Yeah so Dhal and I got to the net cafe where the SC2 tourny was being held at about 8:40 or so. Huge crowd. Turned out they had so many people rock up early that they started sign ups early (meant to be at 8:45), so neither of us got in.

Nothing else to do in the city so we headed home. This kinda mean lunch in the city at 1 is off D: Sorry guys

Anzekay on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Yeah that's kind of a huge pile of bullshit on the part of the organisers.

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • Options
    AnzekayAnzekay Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Well, I should point out that they had much much more than the 32 max players. So even if it was first come first serve via a queue or something, we prolly wouldn't have got in unless we had've got there eairler.

Just didn't expect SO many people.

Anzekay on
  • Options
    FlayFlay Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I have no idea what to do with my hair ever. I just tell the hairdresser to do what they think looks best and live with the consequences.

EDIT: I want this!

Also I haven't slept for 32 hours.

Flay on
  • Options
    marty_0001marty_0001 I am a file and you put documents in meRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Yay I got one o' them fancy computer phones! Now I can lurk on the go! Also it will be good when I start my new job where most internet sites are probably blocked.

That really sucks about the tournament Anze. 32 players for a game as big as SC2 is a terrible setup.

Maybe you should start an ANZSL :P

marty_0001 on
  • Options
    VivixenneVivixenne Remember your training, and we'll get through this just fine. Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Vivixenne on
    XBOX: NOVADELPHINI | DISCORD: NOVADELPHINI #7387 | TWITTER
  • Options
    theSquidtheSquid Sydney, AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    This is the second time that Leichhardt's EB Games has produced a miracle for me. The last time was when they had copies of all the Baldurs Gate/Icewind Dale games, and this time they had a copy of Planescape Torment.

theSquid on
This discussion has been closed.