As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Whisper Creek and The World's Most Intoxicated Man

2»

• Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Next time I'm over there we should like...go to Chile's or something. They are relatively inexpensive.

Muggins on
    BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    When are you going to find out about that job stuff?

Also there are way better inexpensive places to go around here.

Tonkka on
    Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such
  • Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Jeeze, I didn't recognise hacksaw first time until someone mentioned the beard. I scrolled right past him thinking I recognised him as some character actor sidekick from something.

Seriously interested to see how this turns out.

Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    DruhimDruhim Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited February 2011
    Veretas wrote: »
    Next time I'm over there we should like...go to Chile's or something. They are relatively inexpensive.

There are plenty of good places to eat that are both better and cheaper than Chile's. The Broadway Grill is definitely not one of them in my opinion. I find their food is pretty hit and miss and overpriced.

Druhim on
    belruelotterav-1.jpg
  • Options
    MugginsMuggins Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Tonkka wrote: »
    When are you going to find out about that job stuff?

Also there are way better inexpensive places to go around here.

They said at the very latest around late Feb. Most likely the 15th though.

Muggins on
    BdVvFJu.jpg
    hey satan...: thinkgeek amazon My post |
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Druhim wrote: »

There are plenty of good places to eat that are both better and cheaper than Chile's. The Broadway Grill is definitely not one of them in my opinion. I find their food is pretty hit and miss and overpriced.

The little Indian place a bunch of us ate at during last PAX on Broadway & Pike got turned into yet another pho shop. Boooo. BOOOOOOOO. (guess I should have eaten there more often)

Weaver on
  • Options
    trentsteeltrentsteel Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I'm almost done the rought cut. Jimmy is sitting and not eating his Christmas dinner.

Editing the scene with the Business Woman gave me chills.

trentsteel on
    http://www.botsnthings.com/
    I made a TD for iphone and windows phone!

• Options
    George Fornby GrillGeorge Fornby Grill ...Like Clockwork Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Weaver wrote: »
    Druhim wrote: »

The little Indian place a bunch of us ate at during last PAX on Broadway & Pike got turned into yet another pho shop. Boooo. BOOOOOOOO. (guess I should have eaten there more often)

RIP Random Indian Place where GARY LEFT HIS FUCKING BACKPACK AND WE HAD TO HIKE BACK UP THERE TWICE MORE THE NEXT DAY FUCK I WAS SO TIRED.

that place was cool times though

George Fornby Grill on
  • Options
    WeaverWeaver Who are you? What do you want?Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    we should try this new pho next time around

Weaver on