As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[BSG Exodus]Game 2 - Game Over

1272829303133»

• Alt_RavenAlt_Raven Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Chief, for some reason you just acted shifty to me since the beginning and Zarek just didn't seem very talkative or very helpful. That's why my gut went off about you both.

I got stuck with the Stand and Fight right off the bat and the other was passed on from Zarek during the crossroads phase.

Alt_Raven on
    You touched my Tra-La-La!
  • HippieHippie Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Good fun game guys.

Hippie on
  • XiVXiV Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Happy to see you guys enjoy it. Thank you also for being awesome players.

The randomizer had the most fun with this one I think, spitting out Reunite the Fleet right after Rescue the Fleet, giving Chief the second Cylon card right after he outed the first, and all those accurate raiders..

I also like how everyone, including the cylons, appear to be so convinced that Six wants the humans to win. I wouldn't call Gandalf's playstyle to be the most efficient way to complete the agenda, but I'm sure it was very satisfying for him.

Parting shot: The last two cards of the destiny deck are 3 - Scientific Research and 6 - Build Nuke.

XiV on
  • MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Good game, all. We gave it our best shots, but it wasn't enough. At least I did brig the right person with my choice. Never mind the fact that both choices were Cylons. Thanks for hosting, XiV.

MrBlarney on
    4463rwiq7r47.png
  • AKelkAKelk Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Amazing game. I had a great time, everyone, and I know we still wouldn't have had much chance, but I still sincerely wish, with that last XO, that I hadn't erased Bill Adama's name and put in Caprica Six's as well. Hopefully the next game I play is just as action packed, and has me in the brig a TINY bit less. Also, it is HARD to fulfill Sacrifice as a goal if anyone who is playing is even remotely focused on keeping Vipers in the air. I mean REALLY hard.

AKelk on
  • DoctorstrongbadDoctorstrongbad Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Look forward to playing again. :)

Doctorstrongbad on