As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Stupid question about a candy confection

McAllenMcAllen Registered User regular
edited February 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
I would love for this thread to be locked once it's all said and done.

Short :

My Grandma bought these fragile waffle/icecream cone textured, cylinder things that had chocolate or vanilla filled in. It came in a cylinder tube that are similar to the huge tubs of variety Christmas popcorn with lids that slide on and off or sort of similar but longer version of a tin shisha can.

Anyone know what the hell I'm talking about? I've been looking for two days because I wanted to save myself from wasting threadspace.

EDIT:

I don't have any of the remnants of this delicious novelty, my grandma had bought it during Christmas.

McAllen on

• Options
    AlyceInWonderlandAlyceInWonderland Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    The only thing I can think of:

pirouette+cookies.jpg

They don't have a waffle texture though, so I'm not sure if it's that. They're so good though.

AlyceInWonderland on
  • Options
    McAllenMcAllen Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Yes, that's it exactly.

I will be making the ultimate valentine's day gift. Thank you so much.

McAllen on
  • Options
    NatanekoNataneko Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    yeah that's what I was thining of too(pirouline!!!) but..... whatever, you should try this!

Nataneko on
  • Options
    ceresceres When the last moon is cast over the last star of morning And the future has past without even a last desperate warningRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited February 2011
    They sound a bit like Piroulines, or some take on them. It may be a starting point, anyway.

edit: I see you found it! Locking as requested.

ceres on
    And it seems like all is dying, and would leave the world to mourn
  • Options
    RadicalTurnipRadicalTurnip Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I think I know what you're talking about...and I've had them a few times and they're awesome. I wanted to say "Toblerone" and then I googled it and realized what Toblerone was again...so I'm asking my wife, 'cause she's awesome.

Pirouette I think?

RadicalTurnip on
This discussion has been closed.