Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[DnD 4E] Dark Sun: Desert Flight (Group 2 Game Thread)

DenadaDenada Registered User regular
edited April 2011 in Critical Failures
Desert Flight
Stories of the Rear-Section Travelers

--- ---

You've just booked passage with Desert Flight, one of Hae's infamous caravans. Hae may be an old mul, but being old in a business like his is a good indication that he knows what he's doing. Although you all have different reasons for it, you and 70 other people are about to leave Balic for the recently freed city of Tyr. There will be adventure once you get there, no doubt about that, but getting there is an adventure all its own. Travelling across the Tyr region is never safe. Travelling in groups makes it a little better, but being in a caravan brings a whole new set of problems to make up for the ones it solves.

But that's Athas. Lots of choices, none of them good.


--- ---
The PCs:
Ghires N'Qazi, Mul Fighter - played by milk ducks
Ichtaca, Half-Elf Psion - played by skarsol
Keothi, Half-Giant Warlock - played by Maledicte
Zahra Leto, Human Rogue - played by Gideon

This is the game thread for the second group of 4 PCs. The game thread for the first group can be found here.

A few reminders for the players:
-We are using the optional Reckless Breakage rule from the Dark Sun Campaign Setting.
-Ammo is important. I will be keeping track.
-Encumbrance and carrying space are important. You will not be able to stick a suit of leather armor in your belt pouch.
-Rolls will be made on Orokos or Invisible Castle.
-OOC text should be placed in Slate Gray color.

A note for any spectators:
-There is a discussion thread for the game here. Feel free to talk with me, the players, and each other about the game there. Thoughts? Theories? Notice an error that no one else caught? Go ahead and chime in.

Denada on
«1345

Posts

  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    The Great Gate
    Balic – 12th of Breeze
    --

    It's the twelfth day of Breeze, just after dawn. You were supposed to leave yesterday, but a problem with one of the mekillot drivers has left Hae, the caravan's operator, late in leaving and short on good will. Fortunately, the delay has given you time to make your final arrangements and find your place in the caravan. You and several others are positioned in the rear section of the caravan. Most of the heavy wagons are in the forward and middle sections, so you have the pleasure of being with the majority of the crodlus and other small pack animals. Depending on how you look at it, pulling duty as rear guard doesn't make the unglamorous position any better.

    As you get yourselves situated and pull your mounts in line, you can hear Hae give a fifteen minute warning from the head of the caravan. Most of the other people around you are similarly occupied with their own preparations.

    While a nomadic-looking human tends to his crodlu with the kind of gentle confidence that only comes from a life around such creatures, a nearby dwarf curses loudly as his inix nearly throws him into the back legs of the last mekillot in the column. A flash of light bursts from his fist as he pounds it into the ground, at which he promptly calms down and takes measures to become much less conspicuous. Further ahead in the caravan, you can make out a thri-kreen taking stock of the passengers and making marks on a sheet of parchment as she quietly walks along the wagons and beasts of burden.

    You have 15 minutes until the caravan leaves. Make your introductions, do anything else you'd like to do, then we're off.

    Denada on
  • milk ducksmilk ducks Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Ghires N'Qazi had no love for Balic, or its greatly-vaunted democratic assemblies. Power ought come from the point of a well-worn blade, he thought, not from silly words scrawled upon a ballot. The City of Sails, with all its pomp and and wealth and pageantry, simply made the old mul angry; everywhere he went, perfumed vultures vied for the coins in his pocket -- coins he'd taken from men too weak or too cowardly to protect them. Coins he'd earned.

    He watched the other members of the caravan, and pulled his filter mask up over the bridge of his nose. Some men might have taken offense at being placed near the rear of the caravan, to keep the company of crodlus and other foul-smelling beasts, but Ghires knew better: the further back he sat, the fewer knives would be at his back.

    Ghires quietly adjusted the leather strappings of his armour, anxious to leave Balic behind him.

    milk ducks on
  • MaledicteMaledicte Registered User
    edited February 2011
    Keothi narrowed his eyes at a nearby dwarf trying desperately to avoid attention. That's the kind of attention that Keothi has come to know how to personally evade, as well as how to instinctively detect in others. Stay focused, he thought, your target does not reside here. To take his mind off of the unnerved Dwarf, Keothi decided to take stock of his surroundings. Having lived the last year on the run, knowing your surroundings and more importantly, how to quickly escape them, has been the key to Keothi's survival.

    Keothi inwardly smiled at the disgruntled expressions on those around him. They must be upset about being placed in the back of the caravan, he mused. Being positioned in the least desirable place allows a man the most freedom; no one wants to pay attention to the things in life that are not desirable. To think of this as a disadvantage is so… typical .

    After surveying the scene, he decided that no one was settled enough to strike up a conversation, so Keothi adjusted his pack and fell into a comfortable stance. The quicker I get to Tyr, he thought, the quicker I can fulfill this mission.

    Maledicte on
    Tea, Earl Grey, hot.
  • milk ducksmilk ducks Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    After re-familiarizing himself with the weight of his armour, Ghires took notice of the half-giant. If there's any trouble on the way, he thought, there's at least one other person back here half-worthy of a challenge. He tried his best to at least make passing eye contact with the man, along with a nod of acknowledgement, if possible.

    milk ducks on
  • GideonGideon Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Sitting on the ground, Zahra observes the bustle of the caravan dispassionately.

    Others are rushing to check their packs, their mounts, their supplies and gear. Zahra, however, is still. Already in her camouflage, she goes unnoticed by most of the travellers. She feels no desire to rush or to check her pack; it was ready yesterday, when the caravan was scheduled to depart, and is ready now. Indeed, all other desires are subsumed in the thought of the journey's end and the goal that it promises. With, as yet, no information about that goal, Zahra is free to daydream rather than strategize.

    She is started from thoughts of books and fire by a sharp flash off to her left. A dwarf is glancing around surreptitiously, guilt and self-recrimination easily read on his face.

    Zahra is well aware that supranormal powers can be achieved by means other than that which fascinates her: the arcane. Rather than grasping and warping the world's weave, some draw power from living objects (mere reflections of pattern on the weave) and some --many-- train the talents of the mind. But that reaction can mean only one thing: A fellow student of the arts of true power. Lost in her daydream, Zahra did not really see the flash, but she tries to recall what she might know about its source.

    Zahra slowly stands up, walking not towards the dwarf but aiming past him. Looking around, she tries to see if anyone else has noticed his angry outburst.

    Gideon on
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Arcana, Perception (Zahra): The dwarf's outburst definitely had the look of arcane magic, but you're too far away to know for sure. What you do know for sure is that a nearby legionnaire is pointing to the dwarf and talking to a praetor. You can't hear what he's saying, but based on the way the praetor's face has soured, it can't be good.

    Your attention is quickly brought back to the caravan as you hear Hae's voice booming from the forward section. "Form up!" Hae yells, "Crew to their positions! Passengers in their columns! We're moving in five minutes!"

    Denada on
  • skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Ichtaca finshes getting her crodlu situated in her designated place near the rear of the caravan and smooths down its ruffled feathers. "Wel Prok, looks like you won't be getting too much use this trip. Don't think this caravan will be moving fast enough for me to have to ride you..." She pats down her drab desert clothing reassuring herself that her writing tools are safe and that her sling and dagger are still there.

    Seeing that Prok is situated, she grabs her staff and makes a small tour of the back of the caravan. She walks up to the nomadic human tending his animal and tries to engage him in conversation, "Looks like a fine crodlu you've got there. Reminds me a lot of the one I rode to get to Balic. Shame I couldnt keep him but there's no real call to have a mount when you're working in the Praetorium. I hope this new one turns out to be as good! Have you had him long?"

    skarsol on
    why are you smelling it?
  • MaledicteMaledicte Registered User
    edited February 2011
    Keothi began to shift in his stance as he heard the 5 minute warning from Hae. The people around him began to move and cluster, and Keothi glanced around at his future companions. As he scanned the crowd he noticed a tough-looking Mul making his way toward the group. As the Mul passed him, he noticed a glimmer of acknowledgement in his eyes. This is definitely a man I need to talk to, Keothi thought, and nodded his assent in response.

    His eyes followed the Mul as he passed, but his gaze was interrupted by a nagging impulse to check on the dwarf from earlier.

    He turned and noticed that the dwarf had definitely garnered the kind of attention he'd hoped to avoid. But that wasn't the only thing Keothi saw. In his periphery the image of a small, female, dark-haired human grabbed at his consciousness. Giving her his full attention, he sees her slowly making her way towards the unfolding scene. Instinctively, Keothi stood fast in his station. Remain unnoticed.

    However, her interest in the scenario piqued his curiosity. Maybe this caravan will lead me to some answers before I even get to Tyr, he thought. In any case, he decided to fall in line behind the Mul. He'd have plenty of time to investigate once the caravan moves out.

    Maledicte on
    Tea, Earl Grey, hot.
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Ichtaca:
    "Most of my life," he says, absently petting his crodlu's neck. "He has been a good friend to me. But that is as much my trade as it is my choice. I raise them. It's not as glamorous as the Praetorium, but it's honest work, and it has kept my family well." He extends his hand to you. "Inxet," he says. "And you are?"

    Denada on
  • skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    "Oh! Please excuse my rudeness, I was just excited to be meeting new people. I'm Ichtaca, originally from Draj. Sounds like you've got a good thing going here, why leave it for Tyr?"

    skarsol on
    why are you smelling it?
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    "I'm heading back to Tyr, actually. My family is there. I came to Balic to sell some of my stock, and now that that's done it's time to go home."

    Denada on
  • skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    "Oh really? Maybe I'm taking one of your animals back home then. How was the trip down here? Uneventful?"

    skarsol on
    why are you smelling it?
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Inxet looks at your crodlu, then shakes his head. "That isn't one of mine, no," he says. He stares past the open gate as he continues answering your questions. "The Road is always dangerous, but Hae's caravans have a remarkable safety record. I've never lost a herd as long as I've traveled with him. But that's not to say that nothing ever happens. We were attacked three times by raiders on our way here. The guards are strong though. They turned them back."

    Denada on
  • skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    "Wow, I hope we don't have similar issues this trip. Coming to Balic our caravan was attacked four times but we didn't have any wagons and everyone had a strong crodlu so were able to outrun them pretty handily. That's obviously not going to happen with this group." Ichtaca eyes the rest of the passengers near the back of the train. "Not sure how well we'll fare if we get attacked from behind. Although there are at least a couple big bruiser types back here..."

    skarsol on
    why are you smelling it?
  • milk ducksmilk ducks Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Ghires smirked beneath the tawny drape of his mask as the half-giant fell in behind him. He indicated with an upward nod of his head toward the dwarf thrown from his inix; "How long you wager before that one gets himself killed out there?"

    milk ducks on
  • MaledicteMaledicte Registered User
    edited February 2011
    Ghires:

    With a chuckle, Keothi nodded towards the small human woman and responded "I'm not sure who noticed him more; the praetor, or his female admirer. Both pretty sure ways to kill a dwarf, I'd wager."

    Keothi stepped around the side of the Mul and said "My name's Keothi. You've got a keen eye. Wasn't sure who else noticed his lack of control."

    Maledicte on
    Tea, Earl Grey, hot.
  • milk ducksmilk ducks Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Ghires laughed, and lowered his mask below the chin.

    "Well met, then, Keothi," replied the mul, reaching out to shake the half-giant's massive hand. "Ghires."

    milk ducks on
  • MaledicteMaledicte Registered User
    edited February 2011
    Keothi reached out and clasped the hand offered before him. He could tell that Ghires was no stranger to battle. The strength in his grasp almost matched his own.

    "A pleasure. What drives you to the land of Tyr?"

    Maledicte on
    Tea, Earl Grey, hot.
  • milk ducksmilk ducks Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    "I've heard a lot of stories, ya know? Out in the Dust," the old mul smirked. "You're around long enough, out there, you hear 'em all."

    He raised his eyes toward the sun, then back out across the waste. "But if half of what I've heard come outta Tyr's true; that Kalak's dead? That the people there are strong an' brave enough to fell a God-King?"

    Ghires grinned a black kind of grin. "Well, that I'll 'ave to see to believe."

    "You?"

    milk ducks on
  • MaledicteMaledicte Registered User
    edited February 2011
    Keothi smiled at the challenge brought forth in the voice of Ghires. To see is to believe, indeed, he thought.

    "I work as a messenger for Villa Nauripides, most specifically Zaethus. Zaethus has some business ties to Rhey Khal, who was in Tyr when the city was freed. I am to check to make sure that business with Khal is still flourshing under the fall of Kalak, and to bring back word to Zaethus about the state of affairs in Tyr. I am also anxious to see what kind of ... activity befits a newly freed land."

    Maledicte on
    Tea, Earl Grey, hot.
  • milk ducksmilk ducks Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Ghires flashed that black smile again, and nodded his agreement, "As am I."

    When a chorus of shouts from up ahead signalled the caravan's imminent departure, the old mul pulled up the tawny hood of his cloak and adjusted his filter mask once more. "We're to be off, then," he declared, casting a narrowed stare back toward the City of Sails.

    "Finally."

    milk ducks on
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    The Road of Legions
    Outside Balic - 12th of Breeze

    The dwarf that a few of you have been watching breathes a sigh of relief as another horn call breaks through the din of noise near the gate. As the massive mekillots lift up their bodies and begin trudging forward, the rest of the caravan quickly falls into step. The smell of dirt, spices, cargo, and animal musk slowly gives way to the smell of fields and farm land. The road stretches ahead of you as Balic fades away behind you, and the smell of farms and crops is burned away by the hot air of the desert, giving you the sense that your journey has truly started.

    You were told before departing that your next stop is Fort Glamis, two days away. You'll have a chance to stock up on any supplies you didn't purchase in Balic then, as well as an opportunity to sell off anything you don't want to take with you.

    The rear guard has your section of the caravan well watched, even though the risk of danger this close to Balic is minimal. For now, all you need to do is keep walking.

    I'd like a Perception, Endurance, and Nature check from each of you.

    Denada on
  • MaledicteMaledicte Registered User
    edited February 2011
    Endurance Check
    1d20+3: 20 [1d20=17]
    Endurance Check: 1d20+3 20

    Nature Check
    1d20+2: 17 [1d20=15]
    Nature Check: 1d20+2 17

    Perception Check
    1d20: 7 [1d20=7]
    Perception Check: 1d20 7

    Maledicte on
    Tea, Earl Grey, hot.
  • skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Perception, Endurance, Nature: 1d20+0 18 1d20+2 15 1d20+0 8

    skarsol on
    why are you smelling it?
  • milk ducksmilk ducks Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Perception Check: 16
    Endurance Check: 27 *
    Nature Check: 16

    * Includes +1 item bonus against environmental dangers. If, by some chance, you're not testing against the heat or something, it's 26.

    milk ducks on
  • GideonGideon Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    The horns' blaring startles Zahra again, and she looks around quickly, hoping her interest in the dwarf hasn't been noticed. She will have to be more careful, she knows-- her interest in magic must remain secret if she is to make it to Tyr and all it promises.

    She memorises the dwarf's face, though, just in case.

    Gideon on
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    As the day wears on and the sun reaches its peak, traveling along the road transitions from the excitement of a new journey to a test of will against physical exhaustion. Hae is a hard driver, and his delay his put him in an even less forgiving mood when it comes to stragglers. Most of you are prepared, however, and find yourselves up to the task of keeping pace with the caravan.

    Zahra loses one healing surge.

    As the sun begins its slow descent, you hear word that camp will be made late. Hae is looking to make up for the lost day of travel by pushing harder in these first few days of relative safety. Perception (Ghires, Ichtaca, Zahra): Although not the sort of thing you're looking for, you can't help but notice that the wind is particularly hot for the time of day. Something about it feels off. Nature (Ghires, Keothi): The hot wind indicates one thing and one thing only: a sandstorm is approaching.

    Denada on
  • milk ducksmilk ducks Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    The blazing wind kicked up sand, like a thousand burning needles, all around. Ghires knew what that meant all too well, and immediately looked for the only face in the crowd he recognized. "Keothi!", he bellowed over the quickly rising winds, "sandstorm!"

    milk ducks on
  • skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Once the caravan finally gets moving, Ichtaca takes up station near Inxet and continues to chat with the herder to help pass the otherwise boring hours of walking. As time passed and the welcome respite of the cooler night began to approach, she begins to notice that it isn't actually getting any cooler; the wind is picking up, but it's actually warmer than before. "Usually I'd welcome a breeze like this, Inxet, but the extra heat sure isn't helping," she comments while trying to keep her clothing from sticking to her.

    Before he has a chance to respond, a mul from further up the line yells "Sandstorm!" to what looks like a half giant near him. "Oh dear, the last time a caravan I was on got caught in a sandstorm I was riding in a wagon and we just waited it out. Do you think I should try and set up my tent?" she asks Inxet.

    skarsol on
    why are you smelling it?
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Inxet peers at the horizon and takes a few short sniffs of the air before securing a filter mask to his face. "They're right," he says, listening to the warnings as they echo up the caravan. "It's a big one too, I think. Not going to outrun this one. We'd better get behind one of the wagons."

    Denada on
  • MaledicteMaledicte Registered User
    edited February 2011
    Keothi heard the seemingly distant voice of Ghires cry out. He knew what they had to do.

    "Ghires! Help me corral the women, children, and elderly behind the wagons! We need to set up a strong front! This one feels...formidable!"

    With that, Keothi pulled up his filter mask around the bridge of his expansive face. Instinctively, Keothi began shepherding groups of people behind the wagons, and instructing herders to calm their flocks.

    "Dammit. This is not the best way to stay under the radar..." he brooded. While he didn't resent the weak for their stature, he certainly didn't appreciate the role of protector. Not when he had a mission to accomplish.

    "Snap out of your sullenness, Keothi! You wouldn't be here without help!" whispered an inner voice he knew all too well. "You are correct, holiness. You always are." Keothi inwardly answered, as he made his way towards a flock appearing to be tended by a human and a chatty half-elf.

    Maledicte on
    Tea, Earl Grey, hot.
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Suddenly, you hear Hae's voice ring out from the head of the caravan. "Full stop!" he yells, at which the drivers immediately begin slowing their beasts. "Get the barriers down! Secure the animals! We've got a storm coming!"

    The guards and other staff spring into action at his command, rushing to direct passengers and other crew behind some of the larger wagons. Meanwhile, other guards begin scaling the sides of the wagons, pulling down heavy tarps that look more like turtle shells than sheets of fabric.

    The wind picks up quickly as the caravan frantically prepares for the storm. The horizon begins to darken as the sand and wind approaches, its roar steadily growing louder.

    Athletics and/or Dungeoneering checks from anyone that wants to help with the preparations. Arcana, Nature, Perception, or Religion checks (if you're of the primal sort) to further investigate the storm. Pick one or the other (help or investigate), as there won't be time to do both, or neither if you just want to find somewhere to hide.

    Denada on
  • MaledicteMaledicte Registered User
    edited February 2011
    As Keothi makes his way through the crowd, he heard Hae's command to stop. immediately guards and staff begin preparing for the onslaught that awaits them.

    "Another hand, especially MY hand, could do nothing but help, right?" He mumbles. Without a second thought, Keothi moves in closer to the wagons, anxious to help in anyway possible.
    Athletics: 1d20+7 9
    Dungeoneering: 1d20+0 17

    Maledicte on
    Tea, Earl Grey, hot.
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Dungeoneering (Keothi): Although scaling the uneven sides of the wagons is a bit much for you to do unprepared, you can wield a hammer well enough. With a bit of direction and an application of your own intelligence, you begin to secure the tarps that have already been lowered so that they form a rough dome over the caravan. You feel fairly confident that your work is good, and the tarps you've secured should be able to hold up.

    Denada on
  • skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Ichtaca takes Inxet's advice to heart and heads back to the pack animals to retrieve Prok. Fishing her filter mask out of her baggage she puts it on and heads towardsmthe closest wagon just as Hae's voice thunders through commanding everyone to hunker down. Once she has her crodlu secured to the wagon she looks to see what everyone else is doing and tries to imitate them in order to secure her surroundings.
    Athletics: 1d20+1 14

    skarsol on
    why are you smelling it?
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Athletics (Ichtaca): Although the heavier work is better left to others, you're able to do your part by running ropes for the various ties and anchors that need to be set up. Although the other workers are too busy to thank you, you still get the impression that your efforts have been helpful.

    Denada on
  • milk ducksmilk ducks Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    The mul sprang from his crodlu, and dragged the beast by its reins toward where the nearest group was struggling to gather beneath a great tarp. Mighty burning winds threatened to blow the makeshift shelter away, but Ghires managed to grab ahold of a rope before it was too late. With all his strength, he battled to maintain hold against the wind.

    milk ducks on
  • GideonGideon Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Zahra notices the heat of the wind and frowns. This isn't what she had expected -- the prevailing winds should be cooler at this time of year, she was sure. Hadn't she read it in the scrolls of that Balician patrician's library? or was it in the Academy, during that glorious week where daytime repairs made the nighttime roof so wonderfully accessible and unsecure? No, she'd read it by candlelinght so definitely not the Academy; its wandering proctors meant that an open window and the light of the moons were the only light source that sh--

    It took a couple of moments for Zahra to register the suddden hustle and panic around her, and trace it back to a Mul's cry from a few moments ago.

    Sandstorm?... Shit.

    Quick and sure, she pulls up her filter mask. But her delay still means that it's all Zahra can do to vault a cart and find shelter behind a sturdy-looking wagon. She peers out, scanning the horizon for something. But her nocturnal studies seem very far away.

    Gideon on
  • DenadaDenada Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Arcana (Zahra): While others scramble to secure the caravan against the storm, you take the opportunity to secure yourself. After finding a decent spot to hunker down, you hazard a look at the approaching wall of sand, and what you see is ... unsettling. There is a certain quality to the storm that's wholly unnatural. It's too large. Too fast. Too fierce. Although your practice in the arcane arts is only in its fledgling stage, you recognize the influence of magic when you see it.

    The sky is growing darker now with the approaching storm. Although it's difficult to judge the size of something so massive, you would be surprised if the wall of wind and sand was less than a mile high, and the low rumble of the storm is rapidly ascending to a thunderous roar. Perception (Zahra): It's difficult to make out, but you're sure you see black spots mixed in with the roiling sand.

    --

    Everyone: As the storm grows closer and closer, what little preparations time allows are completed. With the animals secured and the tarps drawn over the caravan, there's nothing more to do than wait.

    You don't have to wait for long.

    But it's not a wave of stinging sand that comes first. The first thing you experience is a high-pitched whine, followed quickly by an explosion of sand and rock near one of the wagons. That explosion is followed quickly by another, then another, then another. Before you even realize what’s happening, shards of obsidian, some the size of a fist, others the size of a half-giant, are crashing down all around you. Chaos erupts around the caravan as the shards tear through the tarps, crash into the wagons, and crush people and animals.

    Within a matter of seconds, half of the rear section is obliterated. And then the sand hits.

    Give me an Athletics OR Acrobatics check, and an Endurance OR Nature check.

    Denada on
  • skarsolskarsol Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Acrobatics: 1d20+2 12
    Endurance: 1d20+2 4

    skarsol on
    why are you smelling it?
«1345
Sign In or Register to comment.