Options

What are the greatest things in[chat]

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Why does this blueberry yogurt taste like lemon...?

I think that certain types of yogurt can be pretty sour, especially those with no sugar added. I've bought a few that had that lemony tart flavor.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Pony wrote: »
    this has me sitting at my desk

mouth agape

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tasz3fJgNvc

OH MY GOD

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    cass makes a pretty big show of hating bros

but she is coming to the bar to watch UFC with me tomorrow

there will be beers and fist-pounding and yelling at dudes beating each other up

bros as far as the eye can see

I want Belfort to beat the hell out of Silva

I want Silva to fucking try.

Silva's been a lazy fuck since he got the belt and has been doing the minimum amount of work possible

this almost bit him in the ass against Chael Sonnen until Sonnen got arrogant and left himself open

so i hope he takes Belfort seriously and fuckin' gives it his all

win or lose

just fuckin' try

yes i too hope the man punches the other man in the sports

sports sports sports

this post makes me feel sorry for you because i can't tell if you are kidding

Of course i am kidding! My understanding of the sports is nigh perfect.

Do you remember that time when the man hit the other man and won the prize? That was pretty good.

you sad, bro
    frown-front.jpg

Pony on
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

mouth agape

OH MY GOD

This is beautiful.

Couscous on
  • Options
    JamesJames Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Howdy.

James on
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

mouth agape

That was fantastic. And full of actual photoshop techniques!

Donkey Kong on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    ZombieMambo, were you serious or joking earlier when you were agreeing with me re: Matthew Perry?

Thanatos on
  • Options
    ZombiemamboZombiemambo Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I've been really disappointed twice by UFC, and both times have been when the table is talking up a fighter and then they get their shit wrecked. Hearing so much about Silva and then seeing him on his back for five rounds sucked, so I want to see him do some awesome shit.

Silva hasn't done awesome shit for a long time, sadly.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    wazillawazilla Having a late dinner Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Evenin' James!

wazilla on
    Psn:wazukki
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    so which fighter represents the brotherhood of the Aryan nation and which represents the nation of the Aryan brotherhood?

Ludious on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    In the process of reinstalling Starcraft Twoooooo

• Options
    NerdgasmicNerdgasmic __BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2011

noooo

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Ludious wrote: »
    so which fighter represents the brotherhood of the Aryan nation and which represents the nation of the Aryan brotherhood?

What?

• Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Work suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Thanatos wrote: »
    ZombieMambo, were you serious or joking earlier when you were agreeing with me re: Matthew Perry?

Half and half. I like Matthew Perry but I don't think he's done very good work.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Work suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

Hey, we're doing Dark Heresy in Scarborough on Sunday.

• Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011

What?

Pony is probably typing up an proverbial earful for me. The UFC has been accused of having ties to White Supremacist groups in the past, and even banned a clothing line owned by a WS.

And down here where I live, UFC fans tend to look reeeaaaal....Skinheadish.

So I kinda hate it. I will admit that the UFC itself or whatever doesn't condone it but to deny it attracts that group for whatever reason is, well, denial.

Anyway, I was mostly being dramatic.

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited February 2011

What?

Pony is probably typing up an proverbial earful for me. The UFC has been accused of having ties to White Supremacist groups in the past, and even banned a clothing line owned by a WS.

So I kinda hate it. I will admit that the UFC itself or whatever doesn't condone it but to deny it attracts that group for whatever reason is, well, denial.

I love UFC and I'm a feminist.

Well, I hate the stupid ring girls.

• Options
    edited February 2011

Think again.

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    o_O

He was fucking amazing in The Whole Nine Yards. You are a commie lizard if you don't agree.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Nerdgasmic wrote: »

Think again.

Outside of Friends, mainly. I mean, Friends wasn't very good for the most part, and I don't think his really good moments outweigh is mediocre ones.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Hey [chat]. Matthew Perry is the man. And Mr. Sunshine is good.

Also, it's my roommates birthday so I made Deviled Eggs, Stuffed Mushrooms and Pigs in a Blanket. Then I put them all in the oven. Now I'm at work and won't get to eat any of them during his party.

stevemarks44 on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I don't have anything against Perry. But I haven't seen The Whole 9 Yards etc.

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited February 2011

Also, it's my roommates birthday so I made Deviled Eggs, Stuffed Mushrooms and Pigs in a Blanket. Then I put them all in the oven. Now I'm at work and won't get to eat any of them during his party.

Come home, offer to eat your roommates pig in a blanket and stuff his mushrooms, DO IT

• Options
    edited February 2011
    Outside of Friends, mainly. I mean, Friends wasn't very good for the most part, and I don't think his really good moments outweigh is mediocre ones.

I mean, I know opinions are subjective and stuff, and you have every right to not enjoy friends or not have it be your cup of tea. But Friends was probably one of the last really really solid multi-cam sitcoms that will ever exist. When it was in its prime it could really do no wrong.

stevemarks44 on
  • Options
    edited February 2011

Come home, offer to eat your roommates pig in a blanket and stuff his mushrooms, DO IT

I don't want to have sex with him, I just wan't to eat the food that I spent an hour prepping :(

stevemarks44 on
  • Options
    edited February 2011

I mean, I know opinions are subjective and stuff, and you have every right to not enjoy friends or not have it be your cup of tea. But Friends was probably one of the last really really solid multi-cam sitcoms that will ever exist. When it was in its prime it could really do no wrong.

I...guess? The majority of Friends is not very good, and I've seen almost all of it.

Zombiemambo on
    JKKaAGp.png
  • Options
    edited February 2011

I don't want to have sex with him, I just wan't to eat the food that I spent an hour prepping :(

Stop being so heteronormative!

• Options
    edited February 2011
    do they have pigs in a blanket in canada

besides cass's mom, I mean 8-)

Nerdgasmic on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Work suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

Alex's?

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Work suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

Alex's?

Yes, but we're meeting at Kennedy.

• Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    hm. I want to play Knights of the Old Republic, but all I can think about is Manaan. I fucking hate fucking manaa fuck you bioware what the fuck were you thinking god damn you manaaaaaaan

tyrannus on
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    ugh, even when it was new I couldn't stand friends. Such banal dry-humping bullshit. I'd sooner watch Mad About You.

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    tyrannus wrote: »
    hm. I want to play Knights of the Old Republic, but all I can think about is Manaan. I fucking hate fucking manaa fuck you bioware what the fuck were you thinking god damn you manaaaaaaan

Manaan was what you hated about KotOR 1?

Not Taris?

Cinders on
  • Options
    edited February 2011

Yesssssss

Donkey Kong on
  • Options
    edited February 2011

I...guess? The majority of Friends is not very good, and I've seen almost all of it.

I'm just saying I think your statement is false. The majority of Friends (the seasons right before it ended were tired and the first season is a mess) is a really well written traditional sitcom with unique and fun characters.

Maybe I'm just annoyingly hung up on the fact that you keep stating your opinion as gospel "the majority of friends is not very good." When a large group of educated people (not as a detractor to you, but as a credit to others) would wholeheartedly disagree.

stevemarks44 on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

What?

Ludious this whole "UFC=Skinheads" thing is so idiosyncratic and far removed from any other person's experiences I am this close of accusing of you of making it fucking up.

But instead I will simply say you are ignorant and allowing your negative personal experiences to color your views of something far larger.

I have never heard of this "UFC baning a clothing line owned by a White Supremacist", I don't even know what that "ban" constitutes because you didn't say. Are the fighters banned from wearing it? Are the fans banned from wearing it to the arena? You aren't clear. You imply a lot while saying very little.

Yes, UFC attracts meatheads and assholes. It attracts a large amount of jerkish, over-masculine jock assholes who probably beat their girlfriends while pretending not to get a boner at watching two men wrestle for half an hour.

But the bulk of the UFC fanbase outside of your dirty asshole of the United States are not skinheads or wife-beating homophobes or any weird stereotypes you choose to make up.

It's a sport. Sports of all kinds have a large, wide variety of fans and if you are judging the sport based on your narrow personal experience with a slice of the fanbase you know about, that is your mistake.

The UFC has never had ties to "white supremacist groups", nor has it ever been accused of such by anyone who wasn't a crazy person. You want to say "Every UFC fan I know outside the internet is a skinhead", I can't argue with you. That's your personal experience, I can't confirm or deny that.

But if you want to make up a bunch of shit about "ties" and "bans" and all that, I'm going to call bullshit.

Pony on
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Cinders wrote: »
    tyrannus wrote: »

Manaan was what you hated about KotOR 1?

Not Tarsis?

Taris was long but it wasn't too bad

edit: oh my, someone sure does like their fighting sport

tyrannus on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Work suuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

Alex's?

Yes, but we're meeting at Kennedy.

When?

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.