Options

What are the greatest things in[chat]

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    uuugh my ex-girlfriend is back in town and she wants to 'hang out'

You had a sexy phase?

I hate calling it a phase.

But yes Aaron and I had an open relationship and I had a girlfriend for about a year.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Organichu wrote: »
    oh, found it

navigate to certain msi file on disc

run in compatibility mode

excellent

windows 7 is for awesome people. welcome to the club

tyrannus on
  • Options
    Regina FongRegina Fong Allons-y, Alonso Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

You had a sexy phase?

But yes Aaron and I had an open relationship and I had a girlfriend for about a year.

Well, if you experimented and found you preferred men, I think you can safely call that 'an experimental phase' without it really being unreasonable or offensive even to hardcore homos.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    i have like

blue belts in a few different martial arts

i'd take something for like a year and then quit

muay thai was the only martial art that could hold me for any length of time

Pony on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011

You had a sexy phase?

Well, if you experimented and found you preferred men, I think you can safely call that 'an experimental phase' without it really being unreasonable or offensive even to hardcore homos.

I just hate the idea of coming off as a Katy Perry lesbian, all 'I kissed a girl and it was sexy, heyyy boys'

also I still consider myself bi-ish.

• Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    supppppppppppppppppppp

Shazkar Shadowstorm on
    poo
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    supppppppppppppppppppp

hello shaz!

tyrannus on
  • Options
    Solomaxwell6Solomaxwell6 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Pony wrote: »
    i have like

I have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. Do blue belts stack? It's been a while since I've done this kind of math and I want to know if I'd be able to kick your ass or vice versa.

Solomaxwell6 on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    i have like

I have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. Do blue belts stack? It's been a while since I've done this kind of math and I want to know if I'd be able to kick your ass or vice versa.

how big are you

Pony on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    edited February 2011
    i have like

how big are you

down there, he means

Organichu on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I just hate the idea of coming off as a Katy Perry lesbian, all 'I kissed a girl and it was sexy, heyyy boys'

I've heard the term "barsexual" for girls like that, and I like that phrase.

Solomaxwell6 on
  • Options
    edited February 2011

I've heard the term "barsexual" for girls like that, and I like that phrase.

Exactly. I don't want to come off like that.

• Options
    edited February 2011
    i have like

how big are you

Dude, I don't think you know how this works. I have a fucking black belt, therefore I'm a badass. It doesn't matter if I'm 5'3 and 350 pounds of fat or 6'4 and 350 pounds of muscle.

Black belt and badass are both two syllables and begin with b, therefore they're equal.

Solomaxwell6 on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    cass just isn't like

"fully bisexual" on the kinsey scale

i have met very few people in my life who are fully bisexual, like perfectly even

even i am not, i'm more hetero than homo

Pony on
  • Options
    edited February 2011

You had a sexy phase?

also I still consider myself bi-ish.

I guess I can see how some people might find that frivolous.

But people like that tend to be bores. You should ignore them. Or turn your back on them, wiggle your butt at them as you walk away, and then ignore them.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Organichu wrote: »
    i have like

how big are you

down there, he means

woah woah hold on hold on

you gotta make out a little first

• Options
    edited February 2011
    cass just isn't like

i have met very few people in my life who are fully bisexual, like perfectly even

Well the only girl I ever messed around with was really bad in bed, and Aaron is really good in bed, so I don't know! Maybe I just need more experience!

• Options
    edited February 2011

woah woah hold on hold on

you gotta make out a little first

I dunno. I'm easy.

Solomaxwell6 on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    My dad was really big into Shotokan Karate until he shattered his ankle into tiny pieces (in an unrelated accident).

I always wanted to get into a martial art but, by the time I was old enough, my parents were divorced and we were dirt poor and back then there weren't any free after school inner city save-a-kid-from-a-gang type programs.

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    i have like

how big are you

Dude, I don't think you know how this works. I have a fucking black belt, therefore I'm a badass. It doesn't matter if I'm 5'3 and 350 pounds of fat or 6'4 and 350 pounds of muscle.

Black belt and badass are both two syllables and begin with b, therefore they're equal.

it's sad when i meet people who really believe this

one of my brother's friends is a black belt in TKD

he's also 5'9" and like, 120 lb. i think

he was like "i'd give you a run for your money"

"how many TKD tournaments have you won? lots?"

"yep."

"how many non-TKD fights have you won? amateur MMA, street fights, etc."

"uh..."

"how many guys twice your size have you beaten?"

"uh..."

"yeah, no. let's not do this."

Pony on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    i have like

how big are you

There are untrained Samoans who can eat multiple black belts and then go out for burritos.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    cass just isn't like

Well the only girl I ever messed around with was really bad in bed, and Aaron is really good in bed, so I don't know! Maybe I just need more experience!

Tell me more about this Aaron. emot-allears.gif

Solomaxwell6 on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Every time I tell my mom I want to get into a martial art so I can learn how to defend myself she starts crying.

So uh, I can't do any martial arts right now.

• Options
    edited February 2011
    So does Choco warrant the title Lesbian-Slayer?

Or does flipping a bi-curious girl onto his side of the fence not count enough?

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    edited February 2011

Oh my God this is the worst post

• Options
    edited February 2011
    i was actually the one who destroyed Cass' bisexuality and self-identify as someone in a sexy open relationship

and i did it without sex!

Pony on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    i have like

how big are you

There are untrained Samoans who can eat multiple black belts and then go out for burritos.

On one hand, I have a bit more practical knowledge than most TKD students. My instructor used to be an instructor for the Korean military, and had geared a lot more towards practical knowledge within the constraints of TKD (which is still a major limiting factor), rather than typical purely flashy kicks and no grappling of standard TKD.

On the other hand, I'm under no illusion I'd be able to beat someone who's trained to actually fight.

Solomaxwell6 on
  • Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Ugh I'm having a super-freakout anxiety attack at work and I'm not even really sure why. I hate when this shit happens.

stevemarks44 on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Aint nobody gonna beat a Gurkha in a fight.

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    i was actually the one who destroyed Cass' bisexuality and self-identify as someone in a sexy open relationship

and i did it without sex!

PONY.jpg

• Options
    edited February 2011
    Ugh I'm having a super-freakout anxiety attack at work and I'm not even really sure why. I hate when this shit happens.

Sorry man, I hope you feel better <3

• Options
    edited February 2011

Oh my God this is the worst post

There was a sonar tech who earned the Lesbian-Slayer title on the San Fran, he was really proud of himself.

Regina Fong on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Ludious wrote: »

I read an old article the other day about a Gurkha that fought 40 train robbers, killed 3 of them, wounded 8 more, and chased off the rest. It was amazing.

Solomaxwell6 on
  • Options
    edited February 2011

I read an old article the other day about a Gurkha that fought 40 train robbers, killed 3 of them, wounded 8 more, and chased off the rest. It was amazing.

Gurkhas don't play

Ludious on
  • Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    On one hand, I have a bit more practical knowledge than most TKD students. My instructor used to be an instructor for the Korean military, and had geared a lot more towards practical knowledge within the constraints of TKD (which is still a major limiting factor), rather than typical purely flashy kicks and no grappling of standard TKD.

On the other hand, I'm under no illusion I'd be able to beat someone who's trained to actually fight.

Yeah, when I took Muy Thai, my instructor was also teaching a Krav Maga class at the time, which he was also proficient in.

It was a lot of fun because on some of the lighter days when we were just working out and stuff, we'd "break" early and then spend the rest of the time learning stuff like, gun disarms, how to get out from under a pile, how to move and direct people while fleeing and how to evade and reverse chokes and stuff.

The Muy Thai I could never really apply anymore, but the Krav Maga stuff we learned in the off-time could potentially serve me very well.

stevemarks44 on
  • Options
    edited February 2011

And if anyone thinks I'm joking or making stuff up, source: http://xnepali.com/a-gurkha-soldier-who-fought-40-train-robbers-to-be-felicitated-in-the-republic-day-of-india/

Solomaxwell6 on
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Oh Anthony Bourdain. Tell me more about food and places.

Cinders on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    When two gurkhas fight, they just make another gurkha. Nowhere else for that energy to go.

Ludious on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    kukris are considered bad-ass because gurkhas used them

not the other way around

Pony on
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

Was she in college? If so, she doesn't count.

Couscous on
This discussion has been closed.