Bluth Family Crest (formerly "Color Help")

2»

• squidbunnysquidbunny Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Thanks for the heads-up. The yellow works for me, but I'll miss the Blue Man paint, for sniggers and for balance.

squidbunny on
    header_image_sm.jpg
  • amateurhouramateurhour One day I'll be professionalhour The woods somewhere in TennesseeRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Do they own the rights to that shirt now?

Because if they don't, and you're pissed about the changes, you can always put your design up as a kickstarter campaign for a print run and that way you're not out of pocket (provided you get enough people to pre-order it)

amateurhour on

Arch wrote: »

I never expected this burn from captain bushmeat
  • EdmanEdman Registered User
    edited April 2011
    Do they own the rights to that shirt now?

Because if they don't, and you're pissed about the changes, you can always put your design up as a kickstarter campaign for a print run and that way you're not out of pocket (provided you get enough people to pre-order it)

Nah, I'm not pissed about it, but I do think it's a pretty sad omission to leave Tobias out of it. The blue smudges were probably my favorite part of the whole design.

Anyhow, I'm definitely going to be selling these on RedBubble soon, so keep your eyes out for it.

Also, funny that you mention Kickstarter, as I have a couple of projects I'm considering putting up there. Are you reading my mind?!

Edman on
  • GgrecoGgreco Maker of Arts Seattle, WARegistered User, Penny Arcade Staff staff
    edited April 2011
    Nice work on the design! I actually prefer the yellow shirt to the tan. We're big Arrested Development fans (if you watch the series you may hear a few "Anyong!" shouts in the background) so I went ahead and picked one up. Just wanted to say nice job! :)

Ggreco on
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    bought so hard just now
    you're awesome for making this

Local H Jay on
    XB1/360 - Local H Jay
    PS4 - Local_H_Jay
    Sub me on Youtube
    And Twitch
  • squidbunnysquidbunny Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Look! It's Erica!

MEANWHILE:
    bought so hard just now
    you're awesome for making this

squidbunny on
    header_image_sm.jpg
  • noir_bloodnoir_blood Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I'm not an artist or anything, but seriously, like others have said, let me know when I can buy this on a shirt.

noir_blood on
  • tapeslingertapeslinger Space Unicorn Slush Ranger Social Justice Rebel ScumRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    aw snap I missed the teefury one argh
    let us know when you get it up on redbubble! For the record I love the yellow background version-- I think the yellow does work better than the tan ones. (but yeah, there needs to be some greasepaint blue on there!)

tapeslinger on
  • LaliluleloLalilulelo Richmond, VARegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I will definitely be looking to buy that shit. BTS!

Lalilulelo on
  • EdmanEdman Registered User
    edited April 2011
    Aw, thanks guys! (Also, holy crap, Erica!)

For those interested, the shirt is now on sale at RedBubble.

In other random / exciting news, my Cthulhu/Dagon 2012 shirt has been chosen by TeeFury! I'll be posting a couple supplementary designs for critique in the next couple of weeks, so keep your eyes out. cthulhu-shifty-ani.gif

Edman on