As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Swedish [chat]

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    They make adapters that are female/female for RCA. They cost in the ballpark of a quarter.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Ludious wrote: »
    Well matt, Doesn't the PS3 side of AV cables have a propietary plug?

If so they have the PS3 cable plugged into the console, then a male/male A/V cable set plugged into the little dvd screen, and the other side has the ends taped together to complete the circuit.

So
    PS3>Proprietary Plug>Male A/V>Taped to Male A/V>Male A/V>Female DVD Screen
    That's what I mean though, the male>out from the PS3 would plug into the female>in on the DVD screen, but bowen's bit about it being an S-video to male RCA makes sense.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Well matt, Doesn't the PS3 side of AV cables have a propietary plug?

If so they have the PS3 cable plugged into the console, then a male/male A/V cable set plugged into the little dvd screen, and the other side has the ends taped together to complete the circuit.

So
    PS3>Proprietary Plug>Male A/V>Taped to Male A/V>Male A/V>Female DVD Screen
    That's what I mean though, the male>out from the PS3 would plug into the female>in on the DVD screen, but bowen's bit about it being an S-video to male RCA makes sense.

yes I fixed my error. That's what I meant but I went into retardo-mode

Ludious on
  • Options
    JustinSane07JustinSane07 Really, stupid? Brockton__BANNED USERS regular
    edited February 2011
    Seriously all that guy needs is one of these

311MRmjCfSL.jpg

And one of the stereo to mono adapters I just imaged. It's a grand total of maybe 4-5 dollars.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    LudiousLudious I just wanted a sandwich A temporally dislocated QuiznosRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    cables you already have and tape you already have is free justin

plus it's funny

Ludious on
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Ludious are you going to post everything you find on reddit, or just most things

tyrannus on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    If you save a seat with a coat, backpack or book in a crowded library or cafeteria where people are actively searching and failing to find seats while you are doing whatever the fuck secure in the knowledge that you have a seat waiting for you, YOU SHOULD BE SHOT.

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Yeah but why go to the store when you've got tape.

Fuck that though, I splice and solder wires together to make shit like that.

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    MikeManMikeMan Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    nsfw for those who haven't already seen this a billion years ago

but i am listening to it again so i am going to post it so DEAL

<3 benassi

MikeMan on
  • Options
    PreacherPreacher Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    tyrannus wrote: »
    Ludious are you going to post everything you find on reddit, or just most things

I'm still waiting for when he goes to redditgonewild and sorts through all the horrible for us.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Bogart wrote: »
    I think Matt Smith is the best Doctor. I say this as someone who grew up with Peter Davison and has watched a hell of a lot of Tom Baker episodes.

He's definately in my top three, along with Tom Baker and Christopher Eccleston. I dunno who's on top though.

oh my god someone who likes Christopher Eccleston

i get so much shit from my housemates about this

Arch on
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    If you save a seat with a coat, backpack or book in a crowded library or cafeteria where people are actively searching and failing to find seats while you are doing whatever the fuck secure in the knowledge that you have a seat waiting for you, YOU SHOULD BE SHOT.
    This is when you move their stuff some distance away and take the seat, and when they come back you play dumb.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    edited February 2011

This snark pisses me off, because it implies that you think that I think I am being totally original by posting this stuff, when I have made it clear many times that I post stuff I find on reddit.

Nobody has ever taken issue with it until now, and as I've said before it's my way of staying out of trouble.

So you can take your snark and kiss all up on my ass.

Ludious on
  • Options
    CindersCinders Whose sails were black when it was windy Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011

AND IF YOU LEAVE YOUR CELLPHONE IN YOUR COAT POCKET AND IT GOES OFF AND WE ALL HAVE TO LISTEN TO CHRIS BROWN FUCK YOU

• Options
    edited February 2011

AND IF YOU LEAVE YOUR CELLPHONE IN YOUR COAT POCKET AND IT GOES OFF AND WE ALL HAVE TO LISTEN TO CHRIS BROWN FUCK YOU

I hear he's responsible for one of Rhianna's greatest hits.

Ludious on
  • Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

Boom!

bowen on
    not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    edited February 2011

See, it's funny, because he punched a woman in the mouth until she bled and bruised. I get the joke, good one!

• Options
    edited February 2011

Man that joke is going to give you such a forum black eye.

Preacher on
    I would like some money because these are artisanal nuggets of wisdom philistine.

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    GalahadGalahad Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Arch wrote: »
    I think Matt Smith is the best Doctor. I say this as someone who grew up with Peter Davison and has watched a hell of a lot of Tom Baker episodes.

He's definately in my top three, along with Tom Baker and Christopher Eccleston. I dunno who's on top though.

Eccleston was great. Could have been great. If only he'd hung around longer.

#4 will always be my favorite. The fiancee does not care for Tom Baker at all though. She maintains that #7 was the best doctor of them all.

Galahad on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Galahad wrote: »

#4 will always be my favorite. The fiancee does not care for Tom Baker at all though. She maintains that #7 was the best doctor of them all.

How can you hate Tom Baker?

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Galahad wrote: »

i love you

Arch on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I liked Eccleston but I feel it's tainted because leaving a show after 1 season is kind of a dick move

Ludious on
  • Options
    GooeyGooey (\/)┌¶─¶┐(\/) pinch pinchRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    i really enjoy the taped male connectors in that picture

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Gooey wrote: »

no homo

Arch on
  • Options
    DaxonDaxon Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I approve of this [chat]!

Also new doctor who should be starting up in a month or so.

Daxon on
  • Options
    edited February 2011

nicely done good sir

/monacle

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011

This joke is so old it qualifies for social security.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    edited February 2011

It's called docking, Gooey.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    My diner lunch was so good. Om nom nom.

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I guess I like Eccleston's potential more than his actual performance. There were parts where he was amazing, like in "Dalek", that I think another series could have brought more reliably to the surface.

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Preacher wrote: »

somebody's feeling punchy

Gooey on
    919UOwT.png
  • Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I liked Eccleston but I feel it's tainted because leaving a show after 1 season is kind of a dick move

Wasn't it because of the punishing shooting schedule and finding RTD hard to work with?

RMS Oceanic on
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Do I not understand life? Test Drive Unlimited 2 is supposedly out today. Amazon is shipping it today. I preordered it on Steam, but still no option to DL it today.

Never preordered on steam before: does it unlock at midnight this evening, or ... ?

desc on
  • Options
    edited February 2011

Wasn't it because of the punishing shooting schedule and finding RTD hard to work with?

If Sigourney Weaver can work with James Cameron more than once, then any other actor can worth with RTD more than once.

Ludious on
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

preacher didn't appreciate his punch line

tyrannus on
  • Options
    edited February 2011

preacher didn't appreciate his punch line

Felt a little touch and go.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Hahahaha.

Halle Berry believes in the one drop rule.

Nice racism, Halle.

JustinSane07 on
  • Options
    WMain00WMain00 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Ladies.

WMain00 on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Hahahaha.

Halle Berry believes in the one drop rule.

Nice racism, Halle.

It's cool she's black man, black people can't be racist we already learned this.

Preacher on

pleasepaypreacher.net
This discussion has been closed.