Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Warmachine Tournament

DragonfarceDragonfarce Registered User
edited February 2011 in Critical Failures
Hey I'm not sure if this is the right place to post, but Game Forge in Auburn is a great place for warmachine, 40k, Flames of War, Magic: The Gathering, and many other great games. It'd be great to have some new faces show up and check out the store.

I'm pretty sure they're having a Warmachine tournament on the 28th, too! I personally play cygnar and would love to whoop up on some new people.

Here is the store address and info.

204 E. Main
Auburn, WA 98002
253-333-1155
Gameforgegames.com

Dragonfarce on

• 28682868 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Warmachine thread? Also, this is an international community. You may get a few nibbles, but this is not the PA office forums. We're not all up in Washington, we live all over.

2868 on
    Warhams. Allatime warhams.

buy warhams