As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Fire Emblem] Awakening: Out now in the colonies. Europe suffers still.

1929394959698»

• Options
    The WolfmanThe Wolfman Registered User regular
    I've gotten precisely one user spotpass. That is, the custom created Avatar + team. And I only got it through a streetpass hit, or at least I'm very sure I did. I did have the system with me, and I did get a streetpass, but there was no Fire Emblem notice on the Notifications list.

The rest of the time the system has been at home, always connected to the net. And there's been nothing. Just the slow filling of the classic FE spotpass data in the Wireless menu.

"The sausage of Green Earth explodes with flavor like the cannon of culinary delight."
  • Options
    Xenogears of BoreXenogears of Bore Registered User regular
    I get them all the time and even though I have a friend with the game and streetpass on we've only streetpassed once in the past two weeks.

3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    RockinXRockinX Registered User regular
    RockinX wrote: »
    RockinX wrote: »
    I got this yesterday, and I'd like to ask if DLC carries over other save files.

Also, when are Ike and Lyn going to be available?

Yes on DLC.

Ike and Lyn... well. There's spotpass data for both that's already out. You just have to fight them (Ike's is a jacked up lv20 team, and Lyn isn't much better, so you're not doing it for a long while) or pay upwards of 10000 gold (which given the gold DLC... is easily doable now). There's also DLC in the pipeline that will reward you with an Ike and Lyn character too. I have no idea what, if anything, makes them different from the spotpass versions. Other than the fact that they have differently drawn portraits.

Wait, what's the difference between buying the DLC and getting Spotpass data? Because I might just not buy the DLC if I can just get those characters for free, even if they have different classes.

Well you're also getting a map to fight on, with some cool callbacks and some story to boot. The character is just kind of a nice bonus.

There's a video posted a page back that details all the planned DLC so far.
    I'm up for more maps, but I'm barely done with chapter 5. Man, I can't catch a break, and it is just on Hard mode, I can't imagine what Lunatic must be like.

• Options
    BillmaanBillmaan Registered User regular
    I get them all the time and even though I have a friend with the game and streetpass on we've only streetpassed once in the past two weeks.
    I've heard that when you streetpass someone without FE, the game generates a random team for you. No idea how much truth there is to that.

• Options
    HEH.

3DS CODE: 3093-7068-3576
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Most of the DLC/Spotpass characters can become any class.

Some also come with ridiculous skills; Spotpass Jaffar has Galeforce for no reason.

Their downside of course is no support boost.

Neat little fact about DLC Marth

He can use the Falchion if you decide to give it to him for whatever reason

• Options
    ArikadoArikado Southern CaliforniaRegistered User regular
    jothki wrote: »
    I'm tempted to eventually pair Donnell with Nowi in hopes of winding up with a dragon god.

And then throw the avatar into the mix...

The Donnel/Nowi paring for me resulted in a manakete with all of their stats maxed.

Mine didn't have max stats but she had really high stats, max Skill and is pretty much sure to cast Sol crits.

BNet: Arikado#1153 | Steam | LoL: Anzen
  • Options
This discussion has been closed.