As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The [Chat] Santa Went Crazy

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited February 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    So that was the first time there was ever a shopping montage in a PnP game I was playing.

It's also the first one I've ever run. And I swear to god I had no idea that was going to happen when we sat down tonight. You guys are great at taking the game to some really unusual places.

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Irond Will wrote: »
    MrMister wrote: »
    Kathy Griffin is pretty great

She panders to the gays so hard

hags that really double down on the flamboyancy are definitely suspect

i mean, hags in the first place are generally pretty unpleasant

we need our heroes, okay will?
    Actually, my least favorite thing in the world is real-life girls who just want to be friends with me because they want a gay sidekick. But that's totally different from ridiculous queeny camp.

MrMister on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Oh God

There are so many furry webcomics out there

Why am I reading a furry teen dramedy??

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    STATE OF THE ART ROBOTSTATE OF THE ART ROBOT Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Quid wrote: »
    I still have 11.43 on this Barnes & Noble gift card.

What to get...

Go to the register and snag as many Lindor truffles as possible.

STATE OF THE ART ROBOT on
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Is Jessica a ghost?

fuck you

she's an alien

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    jacobkosh wrote: »
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    So that was the first time there was ever a shopping montage in a PnP game I was playing.

It's also the first one I've ever run. And I swear to god I had no idea that was going to happen when we sat down tonight. You guys are great at taking the game to some really unusual places.

Well I realized that while he might own a few suits, he was planning on using his freelance photographer cover. Which left him a bit short to hit up a nightclub.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Kathy Griffin, on visiting Cher: "I drive up to her palace, and you should know that there's an armed guard, and a guard gate. Yeah, so I could just get killed, at Cher's. And finally be the lead story on entertainment tonight."

MrMister on
  • Options
    WashWash Sweet Christmas Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Oh God

There are so many furry webcomics out there

Why am I reading a furry teen dramedy??

You still reading the one where the green skinned big handed girl gives the guy a tit job?

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Also, in 100 Bullets:
    Joe DiMaggo? Really?

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Fag hag. Flag hag. Stag hag. Bodybag hag. Antidrag hag. Crag hag.

And many more, call now!

Gim on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    LoL put me in a really bad mood.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Tabs nooooooooo

I blame Cass

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    jacobkosh wrote: »
    You guys are great at taking the game to some really unusual places.

:winky:

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    stevemarks44stevemarks44 Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Hey [chat], taking this girl out to dinner at a great restaurant on Saturday. Perhaps things will not end poorly with her as I had previously thought.

stevemarks44 on
  • Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Elldren wrote: »
    Tabs nooooooooo

I blame Cass

:x I'm the only one who knows what's really going on.

• Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited February 2011
    Feral wrote: »

me too!

i got kind of ragey at one point.

who were you playing with?

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    GimGim a tall glass of water Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Now I kind of wish I hadn't sold my R3. I've got the urge to vocode nonsense.

Gim on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Why did my post switch order with Steve's post...?

• Options
    edited February 2011
    Elldren wrote: »
    Tabs nooooooooo

I blame Cass

:x I'm the only one who knows what's really going on.

Well I was there for the shooting.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited February 2011

me too!

Rent, em, kitties, and Eddy.

Feral on

• Options
    edited February 2011
    "Say what you want about the reality category, but that shit is hard to win. Here's what I'm up against: The Deadliest Catch, a show where people fish... to death."

MrMister on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

It happens to posts sometimes. I have no idea why.

Quid on
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited February 2011

me too!

sometimes that game just sets me into a terrible mood

i've been losing just about every game i've played lately. either i am just terrible or i'm finding it really difficult to coordinate well with the other people on my team.

i mean, losing because I was lacking in skill or made a mistake is frustrating enough (and i do that plenty) but losing because I can't figure out how to make it work with the other members of my team is just teeth-grindingly frustrating to me.

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Hey [chat], taking this girl out to dinner at a great restaurant on Saturday. Perhaps things will not end poorly with her as I had previously thought.

Or maybe it will end terribly worse

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    Element BrianElement Brian Peanut Butter Shill Registered User regular
    edited February 2011

me too!

Look I tried my hardest OK

Element Brian on
    Switch FC code:SW-2130-4285-0059

Arch,
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_goGR39m2k
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    "Now, a lot of people come up here and thank Jesus for this award. I want you to know that no one had less to do with this award than Jesus. He didn't help me a bit. If it was up to him, Cesar Millan would be up here with that damn dog. So all I can say is suck it, Jesus, this award is my god now!"

MrMister on
  • Options
    edited February 2011

i've been losing just about every game i've played lately. either i am just terrible or i'm finding it really difficult to coordinate well with the other people on my team.

i mean, losing because I was lacking in skill or made a mistake is frustrating enough (and i do that plenty) but losing because I can't figure out how to make it work with the other members of my team is just teeth-grindingly frustrating to me.

This is pretty much why I only ever play co-op.

MrMister on
  • Options
    QuidQuid Definitely not a banana Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Mr what are you watching?

Quid on
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited February 2011
    I wonder. Could a character have Continuous Immovability, and have that be represented by being unable to move quickly enough to lose the benefits of the effect?

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Maybe her snatch will have teeth

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Maybe she'll turn out to be your half-sister

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011

My post was totes TOTP worthy. That's all.

JK my post was lame and masturbatory.

stevemarks44 on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Maybe she'll insist on showing you her knife collection about the time you notice that since you finished that drink she bought you when you were in the washroom the room's begun spinning

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011

me too!

I get that I make mistakes. Everybody does.

There's a point at which constructive criticism just becomes nagging. I don't want to hear about everything I'm doing wrong. And I don't really know how to say "shut up and play the game" without it coming across the wrong way.

At least, not in the heat of the moment.

Feral on

• Options
    edited February 2011
    Quid wrote: »
    Mr what are you watching?

Kathy Griffin: She'll Cut A Bitch

before I decide on an actual movie

MrMister on
  • Options
    AriviaArivia I Like A Challenge Earth-1Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    Make the edit, carrot.

Arivia on
    huntresssig.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2011

Or maybe it will end terribly worse

Nah we already are hitting it off. My work schedule just makes it hard to see her so I hadnt heard from her in a couple of days, which made me think she was over the whole situation. She told me today she was really excited.

Also her vagina DOES NOT have teeth.

stevemarks44 on
  • Options
    PonyPony Registered User regular
    edited February 2011
    i generally frown on people playing characters of a different gender or ethnicity to themselves in tabletop RPGs

Pony on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    I wonder. Could a character have Continuous Immovability, and have that be represented by being unable to move quickly enough to lose the benefits of the effect?

There is an extra that gives you the ability to benefit from immovable while still able to move yourself. It's Unstoppable.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited February 2011
    Have you checked

how do you know

maybe she is excited because her cooter is hungry for blood

Wash on
    gi5h0gjqwti1.jpg
This discussion has been closed.