As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[OOC] Hall of Mirrors (M&M)

13»

• Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I may be confused Elldren but what Bluff are you attempting?

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Thomamelas wrote: »
    I may be confused Elldren but what Bluff are you attempting?

Tricking Nazis into attacking me through a wall as opposed to the guy on the other side who is still hurt.

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    Captain CarrotCaptain Carrot Alexandria, VARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    The heaters can stop his suit from freezing solid but still not burn him? Dammit! Was there any actual effect?

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    ThomamelasThomamelas Only one man can kill this many Russians. Bring his guitar to me! Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    The heaters can stop his suit from freezing solid but still not burn him? Dammit! Was there any actual effect?

Weaken is a ranged Drain Toughness effect. He gets a save. You didn't give me the option of missing, so high powered heaters and comic book physics.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
  • Options
    descdesc Goretexing to death Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Oops -- didn't chEck the thread yesterday. Post coming later today.

desc on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    desc: important question. How tall was the wall you made?

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Chest-high, I think.

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Okay Ladies and Gentlemen, you've got a day off. So lets see some posts about what you do with your day off. Casual use of powers is a take 10 or take 20 situation depending.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Taking 20 to make a blanket. I knew that Illusion (Scent) with upgraded Duration would be worth the couple of points.

desc on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    How long has it been, precisely, since we left?

Elldren on
    fuck gendered marketing
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    You guys managed to do a lot in a couple of hours. Feel free to use between four and six hours as a guideline.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Well not to boast but basically we are born pros as you can see by our efficiency

desc on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    You went 1 and 2. Not bad for rookies.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    fffffffffff

let me try typing up my day off for the third time

desc on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    desc wrote: »
    fffffffffff

let me try typing up my day off for the third time

Notepad is your friend.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    docs.google.comming this bitch like I should have from the get-go

going to be a little terse about his collegiate morning so you can get the show ont he road, thom

Sorry again for the delay!

desc on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    docs.google.comming this bitch like I should have from the get-go

going to be a little terse about his collegiate morning so you can get the show ont he road, thom

Sorry again for the delay!

No worries.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I don't know what de Molay is so nervous about every time he briefs us.

Psychological studies have shown repeatedly that teenagers are masters of assessing risk and not making rash actions without contemplating any long-term results.

desc on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I don't know what de Molay is so nervous about every time he briefs us.

Psychological studies have shown repeatedly that teenagers are masters of assessing risk and not making rash actions without contemplating any long-term results.

The brilliance of the teenage mind is noted.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    edited April 2011
    My teenage mind fucking rules!

Jacobkosh on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Geography note:

LakeTexcoco2.jpg

Tenochtitlan is on an island on that map. Depending on local weather conditions, it could be an island or a peninsula. For this time of year, the lake is beginning to expand, so the city is still connected directly to land. You currently are on the shore directly to the NW of the city. You can attempt to cross the lake, or get to one of the bridges that connect the city to the shore. For your planning notes, Lake Texcoco is a shallow lake by lake standards.

And the valley the lake sits in is rather high up at 1.3 miles above sea level. This is a higher elevation then Denver. The air is thinner. The thinner air is a mixed blessing. It's harder to breath, but it reduces the humidity, keeping the city from being a hell hole.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    What's the DC for climbing the outside of a building?

Captain Carrot on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    10 for most of the buildings you're dealing with. Much of the buildings around the city were made of stone and wood.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    The recall devices aren't location specific in terms of where you can trigger them. They are a modification of a device intended to provide the team long range teleporter access. If you have a lot of time, you can program them very precisely. If you know how. If you don't, they are accurate up to about 30 miles. But in this case they are programed for emergency recall. So they can go to one point, and one point only. Home base. Both in the dimensional sense and in the geographic sense. I didn't really make that clear, so my bad. And Golden Agent has a single spare one.

Thomamelas on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Should we be rolling intiative for imminent throwdown?

desc on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Should we be rolling intiative for imminent throwdown?

I wanted to give you can Jacob a chance to say something first.

Thomamelas on