VILLAIN BOWL I: DOOM VS. LOKI

13»

Posts

  • MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    robosagogo wrote:
    The right contestant won that fight and you know it.

    Let's argue about it again!
    I was kidding more than anything. I don't care to beat that poor horse anymore than it has been.

    Marathon on
  • WhippyWhippy Moderator, Admin Emeritus Admin Emeritus
    edited February 2007
    is this the voting thread

    because Loki wins

    that is my vote

    Whippy on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    way to be late, whippy

    you're the reason loki lost

    Garlic Bread on
  • TheLuisNinTheLuisNin Registered User
    edited February 2007
    Doom is the obvious answer, and anyone that disagrees is dead wrong

    Why?

    Mephisto.

    Mephisto.jpg

    This demon is much more powerful than any god. He's Loki to the Nth degree. And what happens when Doom realizes that Mephisto has his mom's soul. He goes into hell, and beats the devil at his own game.

    Doom completely trounced Mephisto.

    Now, what happens when Loki meets Mephisto. He gets owned!
    In the old Thor series. Mephisto tricks Loki into stealing Odin's body. When Loki gets defeated by Thor and forced out of Odin's body, Mephisto promptly shows up, sticks Loki's soul in a bag, and proceeds to torture him for years.

    TheLuisNin on
  • DJ EebsDJ Eebs Moderator mod
    edited February 2007
    It took Doom pretty much his entire adult life to pull that off, not counting the whole face charred to a crisp thing. Also, I thought he had to recruit Dr. Strange to help him with Mephisto.

    DJ Eebs on
  • Garlic BreadGarlic Bread Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Keith wrote:
    Geebs wrote:
    I wouldn't count on that last part keith

    geebs

    these tournaments are killing me

    I see new posts in GV

    and I'm all "Hey maybe there's a discussion!"

    but no

    it's people arguing about who would beat who in this hypothetical pissing contest

    I wish I had a fucking dime for every time you bitched about something or insulted someone. I'd be one rich motherfucker.

    I wish I had a dollar (thanks to inflation) for every time you responded to me with an equivalent of "no u" as if you were in any way sounding intelligent.

    Garlic Bread on
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Guys, it doesn't matter, because Doom is Loki.

    Fencingsax on
    torchlight-sig-80.jpg
  • Brodo FagginsBrodo Faggins Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I'm gonna have to give it to Loki here.

    Brodo Faggins on
    9PZnq.png
  • MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    I'm gonna have to give it to Loki here.
    Too bad Doom was announced as the winner hours ago.

    Marathon on
  • guyjoguyjo Registered User
    edited February 2007
    Mephisto by a mile...

    guyjo on
    I see sooo many weird things at
    http://comicbookutopia.hqforums.com/
  • Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    edited February 2007
    All these tournaments do is work to the benefit of Darkseid.

    Bloods End on
  • Spectre-xSpectre-x Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Marathon wrote:
    robosagogo wrote:
    The right contestant won that fight and you know it.

    Let's argue about it again!
    I was kidding more than anything. I don't care to beat that poor horse anymore than it has been.

    Well, too bad for you, because I'm going to bitch about it again.

    Nimrod could not have beaten Zoom in any possible way. Time travel? Takes time to fire up. Zoom would have disassembled him by then and thrown him out of the Flash museum.

    They were in the Flash museum. Zoom is a big Flash nerd. He knows everything about him and his villains, also because he was a rogues profiler.

    Zoom moves faster than the Flash can even see. That is about a million times faster thyan Nimrod can percieve things.

    Really.

    This is your fault.
    Bloods End wrote:
    All these tournaments do is work to the benefit of Darkseid.

    No, Thanos.

    Everything Thanos does is work to the benefit of Darkseid.

    Spectre-x on
  • GuekGuek Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    ninja edit!

    yay, doom wins. i'm gonna sing the doom song now!






    wait. no. be happy I didn't.

    Guek on
  • Spectre-xSpectre-x Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Guek wrote:
    ninja edit!

    yay, doom wins. i'm gonna sing the doom song now!






    wait. no. be happy I didn't.

    Pfff, your lungs wouldn't have held out for a day, let alone six months.

    Spectre-x on
  • MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Spectre-x wrote:

    Well, too bad for you, because I'm going to bitch about it again.

    Nimrod could not have beaten Zoom in any possible way. Time travel? Takes time to fire up. Zoom would have disassembled him by then and thrown him out of the Flash museum.

    They were in the Flash museum. Zoom is a big Flash nerd. He knows everything about him and his villains, also because he was a rogues profiler.

    Zoom moves faster than the Flash can even see. That is about a million times faster thyan Nimrod can percieve things.

    Really.

    This is your fault.

    You fail to mention how Zoom would be able to take him apart. I still don't believe that Zoom could punch his way though Nimrod without breaking every bone in his hands. Physically he's still just a man, a man that can manipulate time, but still a man.

    Zoom apparently having super speed on top of his time manipulation is to the credit of bad writers that were too lazy to use his power set properly. His power is over time, nothing I have seen anywhere else indicates that he also has super speed other than a case or two of some writers who were slacking off on the job.

    It's not my fault. I actually voted for Zoom, other people voted against him. Also, you're stupid and your mother dresses you funny.

    Marathon on
  • robosagogorobosagogo Registered User
    edited February 2007
    It seems that Nimrod has a weakness for elemental attacks; lightning, extreme cold.

    And they were fighting in the Flash museum, where an expert on the Flash and his rogues like Zoom could grab the weapons used by the Weather Wizard and Captain Cold.

    robosagogo on
  • Spectre-xSpectre-x Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Marathon wrote:
    Spectre-x wrote:

    Well, too bad for you, because I'm going to bitch about it again.

    Nimrod could not have beaten Zoom in any possible way. Time travel? Takes time to fire up. Zoom would have disassembled him by then and thrown him out of the Flash museum.

    They were in the Flash museum. Zoom is a big Flash nerd. He knows everything about him and his villains, also because he was a rogues profiler.

    Zoom moves faster than the Flash can even see. That is about a million times faster thyan Nimrod can percieve things.

    Really.

    This is your fault.

    You fail to mention how Zoom would be able to take him apart. I still don't believe that Zoom could punch his way though Nimrod without breaking every bone in his hands. Physically he's still just a man, a man that can manipulate time, but still a man.

    Zoom apparently having super speed on top of his time manipulation is to the credit of bad writers that were too lazy to use his power set properly. His power is over time, nothing I have seen anywhere else indicates that he also has super speed other than a case or two of some writers who were slacking off on the job.

    It's not my fault. I actually voted for Zoom, other people voted against him. Also, you're stupid and your mother dresses you funny.

    You obviously know nothing of Zoom. Zokm is a speedster based on his time maniupulation. He maniupulates time in such a way that he can speed up his own movement to such an extent that light is basically a quadraplegic, retarded, dead snail. This is not an exaggeration.

    They were in the Flash museum. There are tools there and weapons, most of them capable of disassembling Nimrod in conjunction with Zoom's frankly ridiculous speed.

    Spectre-x on
  • MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Spectre-x wrote:

    You obviously know nothing of Zoom. Zokm is a speedster based on his time maniupulation. He maniupulates time in such a way that he can speed up his own movement to such an extent that light is basically a quadraplegic, retarded, dead snail. This is not an exaggeration.

    They were in the Flash museum. There are tools there and weapons, most of them capable of disassembling Nimrod in conjunction with Zoom's frankly ridiculous speed.

    You're right, I don't know much about Zoom. That Zokm dude sounds pretty cool as well. If he can manipulate time to an extent like you say, how is he ever beaten?

    Good work about completely skipping over the part where I voted for Zoom anyway. Ignoring parts of a debate that you don't like must make it really easy to not have to consider what others are saying.

    Seriously, that shirt..with those pants..your mother must dress you in the dark.

    Marathon on
  • Spectre-xSpectre-x Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Whoops, typo!

    And man when somebody brings up that fight I basically go into full-on debate mode because fuck that outcome was retarded. And I did warn you.

    My shirts and pants are awesome, by the way, and fuck you, you dumb hippy.

    No hard feelings?

    Spectre-x on
  • MarathonMarathon Registered User regular
    edited February 2007
    Spectre-x wrote:
    No hard feelings?

    None at all, and don't ever call me a hippy.

    douchebag

    Marathon on
Sign In or Register to comment.