As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Dilberts & Downsizing at [Mini]Phalla Bell [Reserves welcome]

• MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Really Heff, really? I'm so disappointed .

Matev on
    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    So right now, the most suspicious people are probably the heffling wagon. T_A, matev, maxfrost, and me.

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • schussschuss Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Matev I think.

schuss on
  • AlegisAlegis Impeckable Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I don't think it matters if Heffling was a special or not, unless there is reason to believe mafioso knew specials on day 1. In which case I'd say a bandwagon is only particularly suspicious if they were trying to save another goon, otherwise mafia can vote what the fuck they want on day 1.

Actually they can always vote what they want unless someone specific needs to die or a goon is in danger

Alegis on
  • HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    ooooOOOOoooo

Sorry guys, but I got home, tossed a quick vote, ate dinner, and went back to work. By the time I discovered I was in the lead, it was less than an hour to close. I think I would be just as dead had I revealed.

Good luck.

ooooOOOOoooo

Heffling on
  • MaxFrostMaxFrost Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I would have moved as well. I have zero reason to kill you, just felt like fun to vote on the same person as the first person to vote as the 2nd voter.

Meh.

Erich Zahn

MaxFrost on
    edited March 2011
    Yah, I kinda just put something down cause I'm usually not available on Monday evenings till late.

I'll be able to keep an eye on things better today though.

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
  • oldmankenoldmanken Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    ooooOOOOoooo

*sigh*

ooooOOOOoooo

oldmanken on
  • CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    daniant wrote: »
    Hmmm...3clipse ran the PA Phalla and made it off my always mafia list. Capfalcon is running the game, so he's out. CaptainPlanet82, come on down!

Oh Daniant.

I remember this grudge start. It's from timecube phalla or at least the grudge on Capfalcon and me was from it. But...but...wait a sec... How did romanqwerty get off your list?

Very mysterious how he has been mysteriously omitted.

CaptainPlanet82 on
    Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • jimtopiajimtopia Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Not a lot to go on yet, aside from yes, I am suspicious of the Heffling wagon, thus for now I'll support spoit with a vote for Maxfrost.

jimtopia on
  • daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    daniant wrote: »
    Hmmm...3clipse ran the PA Phalla and made it off my always mafia list. Capfalcon is running the game, so he's out. CaptainPlanet82, come on down!

Oh Daniant.

I remember this grudge start. It's from timecube phalla or at least the grudge on Capfalcon and me was from it. But...but...wait a sec... How did romanqwerty get off your list?

Very mysterious how he has been mysteriously omitted.

He died? It's hard to continue to vote for people who are dead. I mean, I guess I could do it, but what's the point?

God I hated TimeCube Phalla. I hated it so much.

Meanwhile, The Anonymous is less active than usual in this Phalla, yet interested in monitoring vote close. Why, we ask ourselves?

daniant on
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm going to saaaaaaayyy ...!Shuss. As has been said earlier, I'm not keen on the Heffling waggon simply because it smacks of being a 'lucky' shot on Day 1. Those voting for him yesterday are as likely to be village as mafia, I would think.

Wildcat on
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    No ... but yes! A blatantly Inactivus-dodging second post!

Wildcat on
  • mascara305mascara305 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Jimtopia cause he knows why....

mascara305 on
    Don't judge me by my failures, but only by my dreams
    edited March 2011
    Sorry Daniant. Since I'm on your shit list, I have to protect myself here. I actually was trying to change the grudging into a nice network. Why couldn't you be a nice villager?

Please vote for Daniant today for she is Carol, the secretary.

Guard, I could use your protect tonight to prove to all that I am in fact the seer.

For all these new players:
    I am the seer. It will be proven when daniant shows up like this in the narrative tonight.

CaptainPlanet82 on
    Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
    edited March 2011
    Care to enlighten those of us not on the Tiger team mascara...?

EDIT: .....well, that's a kick in the head Cap.

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
  • The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    ITT: we try and work out who the mafia are based on the information from Day 1...and fail.

Oh, and daniant? I wouldn't try to use my activity level as evidence of anything. I'm barely active in CvP, where I'm confirmed green (both of which you should know because you're the host), and I was barely active when White Phalla and Problem Sleuth phalla were running at the same time.

The Anonymous on
    edited March 2011
    Sorry Daniant. Since I'm on your shit list, I have to protect myself here. I actually was trying to change the grudging into a nice network. Why couldn't you be a nice villager?

Please vote for Daniant today for she is Carol, the secretary.

Guard, I could use your protect tonight to prove to all that I am in fact the seer.

For all these new players:
    I am the seer. It will be proven when daniant shows up like this in the narrative tonight.
    ...that too.

The Anonymous on
  • mascara305mascara305 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Matev wrote: »
    Care to enlighten those of us not on the Tiger team mascara...?

EDIT: .....well, that's a kick in the head Cap.

Matev, I voted jimtopia cause he RNGed me yesterday. Daniant cause we all know secretaries are trouble makers.

mascara305 on
    Don't judge me by my failures, but only by my dreams
    edited March 2011
    Fine, Daniant, to confirm CaptainPlanet as Seer/Seer mouthpiece.

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
  • 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Daniant carries a crossbow.

3cl1ps3 on
    edited March 2011
    ITT: we try and work out who the mafia are based on the information from Day 1...and fail.

I would have waited quietly till tomorrow with a network head stating it. But I know daniant has my name very high on her grudge list. (Even higher maybe now :cry:)

CaptainPlanet82 on
  • jimtopiajimtopia Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Daniant, in case you do not read Dilbert: Carol is really scary.

jimtopia on
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Sheep errday

Daniant

Phyphor on
  • KilroyKilroy timaeusTestified Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    jimtopia wrote: »
    Carol is really scary.

So much truth.

daniant

Kilroy on
  • PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Never piss off the secretaries

Phyphor on
  • towndrunk34towndrunk34 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Voting Daniant so hard.

towndrunk34 on
  • towndrunk34towndrunk34 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    'Course, this is gonna waste the vote records, but I'm pretty sure it'll be worth it.
    /anti-inactivus post

towndrunk34 on
  • Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Daniant. I would put more substance into my post but I don't feel like it.

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • ZapRatZapRat Mage of Mind A place apartRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    It's worth noting that in the MS[P]A Problem Sleuth Phalla, !The Anonymous deliberately used inactivity to cover for the actions of fellow Mafia members. He even skipped a vote. I found this out by reading the Mafia proboards post-game.
    He may not be mafia this time, but it's good to be aware of strategies used in the past.

ZapRat on
    CYDUJ.jpg
  • Dunadan019Dunadan019 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Daniant

Dunadan019 on
  • adventfallsadventfalls Why would you wish to know? Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Reserve. Catbert told me to.

adventfalls on
    NintendoID: AdventFalls 3DS Code: 3454-0237-6080
  • ZapRatZapRat Mage of Mind A place apartRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Catbert is apparently the Serial Killer or a mafia hitman, but what does it take to make him miss his prey?

ZapRat on
    CYDUJ.jpg
    edited March 2011
    ZapRat wrote: »
    Catbert is apparently the Serial Killer or a mafia hitman, but what does it take to make him miss his prey?
    Sounds like a guard or roleblock to me.

The Anonymous on
    edited March 2011
    A good ball of catnip or a warm keyboard?

Matev on
    Hail Hydra
  • TrustTrust Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Erich Zahn, would you believe that you got RNG'd twice in a row? I'd jump the Daniant bandwagon, but I did the RNG before I read the thread.

Trust on
    We Stand Ready
  • SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Trust, RNGing on day 2. really?

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm...being bandwagoned. Whee!

daniant on
  • Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    ZapRat wrote: »
    It's worth noting that in the MS[P]A Problem Sleuth Phalla, !The Anonymous deliberately used inactivity to cover for the actions of fellow Mafia members. He even skipped a vote. I found this out by reading the Mafia proboards post-game.
    He may not be mafia this time, but it's good to be aware of strategies used in the past.

While I agree we should punish inactivity within the game, it seems like something that could easily create a misunderstanding, or something a mafia member could use to justify a bandwagon on an otherwise simply incompetent villager.

Really most inactivity tends to sort itself out, but I think consistent enforcement of inactivity rules would do more to discourage this kind of flirting with and abuse of inactivity.

Void Slayer on
    He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • TrustTrust Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Yes, Spoit, really. I'm a bit fuzzy on the GMT-PST conversion and wanted to get a vote in just in case. Then I read the whole Daniant thing and decided to keep with it as there were enough votes on him/her.

Trust on
    We Stand Ready