Options

[RIFT] of the Fortress (Out Now, Guild Info in OP)

• Options
    MegaMekMegaMek Girls like girls. Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I spent all of today just pvping because of that.

MegaMek on
    Is time a gift or punishment?
  • Options
    DacDac Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Think I might've played the game a little too aggressively.

I'm not having the leveling problems that other people seem to; I'm doing appropriate level shit. But I can only stay on for five minutes or so before boredom traps me in a vice.

You never realize how essential mass-invasions Rifts are to the experience until you've gone 15 levels without them. Without those Colossi to spice things up, the gameplay is extremely repetitive and monotonous. I count the levels till I can go to a new dungeon, just because it'd be a nice break from questing.

But even that isn't helping much anymore, since the levels take so long to slog through. I'm 41 which is, what, one level away from being able to do the 44 dungeon? But it's just so SLOW.

Maybe I should wait for the rest of the leveling crowd to hit Iron Pine; might get some invasions then. :(

Dac on
    Steam: catseye543
    PSN: ShogunGunshow
    Origin: ShogunGunshow
  • Options
    Winnie The PoohWinnie The Pooh Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Bloodshed wrote: »
    Simpsons and I have had a lot of discussions about the level gap problems in some zones.

It seems if you don't dedicate a portion of your time to Rift'ing, Invasion'ing and Dungeon'ing as you level, you will often find yourself underleveled, having to grind dungeons and whatnot just to catch up, but it seems like once you encounter this problem, it comes back over and over.

My rogue is now 42, nearly 43, and I hit a dead end in Droughtlands at level 41, all my quests being level 44.
    Mobs 3 levels higher than me have thus far been extremely difficult to kill.
    I had to skip ahead to Iron Pines and quest for a bit, just so I can finish Droughtlands.

I've had to stop while leveling a number of times to play catchup in a dungeon or something.
    It doesn't seem like you can quest seamlessly from levels 1 to 50. At least, that's been my experience thus far as Defiant.

Did you do Moonshade or whatever the hell that northern area is called? There is a quest in Meridian to teleport you up there.

Winnie The Pooh on
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Haven't had that problem, but then it almost feels compulsory to jump into some rifts or an invasion event here and there. And my guild has been doing multiple daily runs of various dungeons.

Also the last couple levels of a pvp bracket tend to be a great time to jump into some warfronts, which amounts to decent exp.

Maddoc on
  • Options
    MayGodHaveMercyMayGodHaveMercy Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Simpsons and I have had a lot of discussions about the level gap problems in some zones.

It seems if you don't dedicate a portion of your time to Rift'ing, Invasion'ing and Dungeon'ing as you level, you will often find yourself underleveled, having to grind dungeons and whatnot just to catch up, but it seems like once you encounter this problem, it comes back over and over.

My rogue is now 42, nearly 43, and I hit a dead end in Droughtlands at level 41, all my quests being level 44.
    I had to skip ahead to Iron Pines and quest for a bit, just so I can finish Droughtlands.

I've had to stop while leveling a number of times to play catchup in a dungeon or something.
    It doesn't seem like you can quest seamlessly from levels 1 to 50. At least, that's been my experience thus far as Defiant.

I feel this. I'm 23 right now, and stuck in Stonefield. Stuck. I have now been habitually 1 level behind a quest hub. As I progress to the next hub, everything is orange again.

I am not enjoying this part. I logged off in Meridian hoping to get a bunch of rested XP for tomorrow so I can burst through, because I am nearly out of quests past Quarry, and only 1/3rd of the way through the level.

By not rifting to much, and leaving Freemarch at 17 I really screwed myself. Now I've got to bumble my way through several levels before I can get back on par.

Yeah, you left Freemarch way too early. But how the hell did you manage to finish every quest in FM and only hit level 17?

Also I'd like to say... it's way to goddamned hard to get Epic Sourcestones. I've been in three major invasions in Scarwood today, gotten gold cont on all but one, and have yet to see an epic stone. I have like... 9 of the blue ones.

MayGodHaveMercy on
    XBL: Mercy XXVI - Steam: Mercy_XXVI - PSN: Mercy XXVI
  • Options
    DocshiftyDocshifty Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Mercy, who in the hell are you?

Docshifty on
  • Options
    taliosfalcontaliosfalcon Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

I feel this. I'm 23 right now, and stuck in Stonefield. Stuck. I have now been habitually 1 level behind a quest hub. As I progress to the next hub, everything is orange again.

I am not enjoying this part. I logged off in Meridian hoping to get a bunch of rested XP for tomorrow so I can burst through, because I am nearly out of quests past Quarry, and only 1/3rd of the way through the level.

By not rifting to much, and leaving Freemarch at 17 I really screwed myself. Now I've got to bumble my way through several levels before I can get back on par.

Yeah, you left Freemarch way too early. But how the hell did you manage to finish every quest in FM and only hit level 17?

Also I'd like to say... it's way to goddamned hard to get Epic Sourcestones. I've been in three major invasions in Scarwood today, gotten gold cont on all but one, and have yet to see an epic stone. I have like... 9 of the blue ones.
    Maybe it'll change later on and get harder, but i'm 26 and have been 2-3 levels behind my quests since freemarch and haven't had any problems doing them, they seem pretty easy. I just recently tried grinding DM to get some levels but running through it twice gave me less than half a bar of XP at level 25 so I said screw it and went back to the quests i'm underleveled for.

taliosfalcon on
    steam xbox - adeptpenguin
  • Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    i don't get how you could be underleveled.

i left about at least 25% of the quests to do in freemarch when i left for stone field at 20. i then over leveled all of scarlet gorge and skipped it entirely to go to scarwood.

are you guys not doing any rifts/warfronts?

Angry on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Angry wrote: »
    i don't get how you could be underleveled.

i left about at least 25% of the quests to do in freemarch when i left for stone field at 20. i then over leveled all of scarlet gorge and skipped it entirely to go to scarwood.

are you guys not doing any rifts/warfronts?

Or dungeons, the way people are wording it.

Aren't most of you guys in the PA guilds? With tons of people likely at or near your level range just a /g away for dungeon runs?

Not only are they excellent for exp, but the dungeon dropped items in my experience are itemized waaaay above quest drops from quests even a 3-5 levels higher than the dungeon, and dungeons are also easily the best way to get notoriety with ally factions, which are also an easy source of excellent gear.

Maddoc on
  • Options
    override367override367 ALL minions Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    The quests don't all lead you by the nose, it's possible to miss large numbers of them, especially in Freemarch

exploration is worthwhile for multiple reasons :)

override367 on
  • Options
    ArthilArthil Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Docshifty wrote: »
    Mercy, who in the hell are you?

Ryleigh/Trouble/Sacrilege etc.

Arthil on
    PSN: Honishimo Steam UPlay: Arthil
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I just recently tried grinding DM to get some levels but running through it twice gave me less than half a bar of XP at level 25 so I said screw it and went back to the quests i'm underleveled for.

DSM is practically a boss rush dungeon

Even if the total XP amount for a run is that small (it didn't seem like it to me, but I wasn't really keeping track), a full run takes like twenty minutes to a half hour. It's still better XP than most quest hubs for the time invested.

Maddoc on
  • Options
    tricontricon Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    The quests don't all lead you by the nose, it's possible to miss large numbers of them, especially in Freemarch

exploration is worthwhile for multiple reasons :)

Very true found this out in the beta. Let say if you don't finish the last part in a quest chain it can happen that you never get the quest from a other hub.
    Worse you don't get even a sign that the npc would offer quest for ya if you don't know this.

However taken my time to lvl/crafting.
    Finished the first zone Silverwood yesterday at lvl 22. Done all quest, daily pvp run and both of the dungeons. Iron tomb run was from a guardian side quite fun...

tricon on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Still think Realm of Fae is way cooler than Iron Tomb

Been meaning to drag alts over there sometime

Maddoc on
  • Options
    CorriganXCorriganX Jacksonville, FLRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Trying to find a melee rogue spec with a lot of mobility. Deciding to try out http://rift.zam.com/en/stc.html?t=0MVcb.ibdVzoRRhdz.xhbVV00o.x for pvp at my level. Using bard for the runspeed anthem + random fanfare, and focusing on bladedancer for attacks with infiltrator for the CC break and extra armor pen.

Edit - While it works with more mobility, and cooldowns, the regular damage it deals seems a bit.. idunno. Without being attacked it doesn't seem to do as much damage as I would hope. Tomorrow i'm going to try out nightblade as the main spec, and use bladedancer 22 points secondary (i'll be 45 by then). See if that works out better.

CorriganX on
    n1woEHJ.png
    CorriganX on Steam and just about everywhere else.
  • Options
    TheOrangeTheOrange Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'm 37 and I'm scared I'd be forced to do green quests just to get the zone's general story (I'm a sucker for geographical lore). The first run to any instance is a HUGE exp pool, usually 3 quests just waiting by the door which you can finish as you go; so even if you aren't a fan, every instance once is a must.

Also, even if you are alone in a zone, finishing a whole rift solo is great reward vs time activity.

TheOrange on
  • Options
    AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    why would you not want to do green quests?

Angry on
  • Options
    ArthilArthil Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I don't know, gives the same amount of reward in terms of XP.

Been taking my time as well, not spending all of my free time in a day on nothing but Rift. It's why KoA will see me hop on for 45 minutes and then log off, get on to do a bit of crafting, a quest or two and then choose to do something else.

Games not boring, I just don't want to chew through the content in a hurry which I know I would do if I let myself.

Arthil on
    PSN: Honishimo Steam UPlay: Arthil
  • Options
    PaperPrittPaperPritt Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Maddoc wrote: »
    Still think Realm of Fae is way cooler than Iron Tomb

Been meaning to drag alts over there sometime

Hahaha you don't say :D

RoF is a colorful dungeon with environmental beauty and 4 seasons portrayed throughout .. and IT is a .. dusty old grey tomb. :(

I did IT like 6 or 7 times ohh boy i was getting really tired of it.

Also : to the people that are underleveled : that has not happened so far to me (30) but then i do a ton of warfronts / instance and the xp gain from those beats .. uh.. everything else by a wide margin.

I think Black Garden is something like 3450xp at lvl 29 and it takes about 5 min to finish.

PaperPritt on
  • Options
    NeurotikaNeurotika Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Pretty awesome DSM run last night, nice tanking Rhell (forgot to check your forum name). It's funny, between you, Ryleigh, and Connac, I have not healed a Warrior tank in a dungeon run yet. I love this game!

I (Seorn) managed to get a ghost-bat vanity pet off some trash, so that was nice. Also, the bats were a nice source of teeth to make dyes. As an aside, I'll totally buy teeth/fangs off ya.

Now for something completely different:
    265BF320F43A3C0DD6F60F72B22C20BE9DBEEC8F
    Spawn dance!

Neurotika on
  • Options
    SkyCaptainSkyCaptain IndianaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    When I leveled my rogue in Freemarch, I hit Iron Tombs at 17th level with half the quests in there. Ran through it and was almost 19th level. Got the rest of the quests later and ran it again and hit close to 21st and moved on to Stonefield.

SkyCaptain on
    The RPG Bestiary - Dangerous foes and legendary monsters for D&D 4th Edition
  • Options
    acidlacedpenguinacidlacedpenguin Institutionalized Safe in jail.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    while by no means bored, I do have a few issues with fatigue with the game.

Specifically, it seems like 99% of the time I'm running around solo only hearing you guys talk about shit that's nowhere near me in both location and level. Also, I'm getting a little tired with my Rogue as Ranger/Marksman/Saboteur, I respecced from balance of points between marksman and sabo to everything in Ranger based on Mercy's recommendation that Sabo is the worst only to find out that apparently Ranger is the worster of the worst two souls. I'm also a little unsure of what kind of role I want to be taking it seems like I'm sort of kind of DPS right now but I pretty much DPS until I get threat then I die like the wettest of wet paper bags.

I'm not sure i want to play the sneak around and stab people in the back, or set traps and wait for dudes kinds of roles, so what are my options?

I'm still having tons of fun participating in rifts/invasions but I pretty much can't keep the bar up while other people are doing stuff. Also running through IT was pretty cool the other day even though mercy was a little belligerent at that point.

acidlacedpenguin on
    GT: Acidboogie PSNid: AcidLacedPenguiN
  • Options
    PaperPrittPaperPritt Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    while by no means bored, I do have a few issues with fatigue with the game.

Specifically, it seems like 99% of the time I'm running around solo only hearing you guys talk about shit that's nowhere near me in both location and level. Also, I'm getting a little tired with my Rogue as Ranger/Marksman/Saboteur, I respecced from balance of points between marksman and sabo to everything in Ranger based on Mercy's recommendation that Sabo is the worst only to find out that apparently Ranger is the worster of the worst two souls. I'm also a little unsure of what kind of role I want to be taking it seems like I'm sort of kind of DPS right now but I pretty much DPS until I get threat then I die like the wettest of wet paper bags.

I'm not sure i want to play the sneak around and stab people in the back, or set traps and wait for dudes kinds of roles, so what are my options?

I'm still having tons of fun participating in rifts/invasions but I pretty much can't keep the bar up while other people are doing stuff. Also running through IT was pretty cool the other day even though mercy was a little belligerent at that point.

Well as a rogue you could try Riftstalker/x/x playing as a tank, or Bard/x/x playing support heal and buffs. Both of these playstyles are widly different from shooty dps or melee dps.

Regarding the Ranger spec : it's pretty much the easiest spec to lvl with, what with your pet tanking and you doing insane amount of dmg... but as with everything you have to spec it right if you really want good results.

PaperPritt on
  • Options
    StraygatsbyStraygatsby Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I have to admit I'm a little bored already. That said, that boredom forced me to try tanking for the first time, and I had a great time (though we were probably overleveled for IT). I think I'll try some PVP as well, another facet of these games I usually avoid. It might just be because I find Stonefield a little bland and invasions, though fun in the short term, do become repetitive and tedious after a while.

I'm hoping the fact that I can essentially get four different kinds of characters out of one with the role system will allow for enough experimentation to keep me on the leveling train.

Embarasingly, I still don't know where I'm supposed to spend these sourceshards.

Side note: I had my first video issue yesterday. Death invasion in stonefield where the final guy summons metrics asstons of adds. Just blew my 9800gt, which previously performed admirably, to pieces. Hopefully that sort of rift isn't the standard later on. I'd hate to run into a rift only to pause, drop settings, and continue.

And then there's DA2 tomorrow. Not enough time!

Straygatsby on
  • Options
    ConstrictorConstrictor The Dork Knight SuburbialandRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I finally hit level 50 with my Shaman last night. Now to play around with game mechanics/builds and figure some things out.

Does anyone know where I can buy the best planar shard holder thingy? The ones in the regulos zone seem to be the 2/3 variety. I'm looking for one with 2 greater and 4 lesser slots, but can't find where it's sold.

I have like 8000 planarite saved up.

Constrictor on
  • Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited March 2011
    My Druid/Justicar/Shaman build is great for soloing.

32 points in Druid for the satyr and other goodies, 10 points Justicar for the improved Salvation stuff and the self-healing Doctrine, working on Shaman stuff now for faster keelings.

Echo on
  • Options
    SkyCaptainSkyCaptain IndianaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I have to admit I'm a little bored already. That said, that boredom forced me to try tanking for the first time, and I had a great time (though we were probably overleveled for IT). I think I'll try some PVP as well, another facet of these games I usually avoid. It might just be because I find Stonefield a little bland and invasions, though fun in the short term, do become repetitive and tedious after a while.

I'm hoping the fact that I can essentially get four different kinds of characters out of one with the role system will allow for enough experimentation to keep me on the leveling train.

Embarasingly, I still don't know where I'm supposed to spend these sourceshards.

Side note: I had my first video issue yesterday. Death invasion in stonefield where the final guy summons metrics asstons of adds. Just blew my 9800gt, which previously performed admirably, to pieces. Hopefully that sort of rift isn't the standard later on. I'd hate to run into a rift only to pause, drop settings, and continue.

And then there's DA2 tomorrow. Not enough time!

The guardian side zones are so much better than Freemarch and Stonefield. Gloamwood has an interesting epic storyline from start to finish that is fun.

SkyCaptain on
    The RPG Bestiary - Dangerous foes and legendary monsters for D&D 4th Edition
  • Options
    Shorn Scrotum ManShorn Scrotum Man Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I found Freemarch to be a chore but I liked Stonefield. Though I think a lot of that was I just really liked the look of the area.

Shorn Scrotum Man on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    ErragalErragal Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I finally hit level 50 with my Shaman last night. Now to play around with game mechanics/builds and figure some things out.

Does anyone know where I can buy the best planar shard holder thingy? The ones in the regulos zone seem to be the 2/3 variety. I'm looking for one with 2 greater and 4 lesser slots, but can't find where it's sold.

I have like 8000 planarite saved up.

Assuming you're defiant, there's a small area off the west side of the manufactory with various planar vendors. Unfortunately you don't have enough, as it costs 10,000 planarite.

Erragal on
  • Options
    ZyrxilZyrxil Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    7500 planarite, actually.

Zyrxil on
  • Options
    ErragalErragal Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Zyrxil wrote: »
    7500 planarite, actually.

They changed it since like 5 days ago then...or there must be some type of reputation discount. It was definitely 10,000 the last time I visited that area!

Erragal on
  • Options
    JohnHamJohnHam Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I thought Stonefield was WAY better than Gloamwood. There's absolutely no contest between Silverwood and Freemarch though. Silverwood's got that shit on lock, possibly just because of the second porticulum.

Foul Cascade is really fun. We ran it yesterday and we had some trouble with the last boss, I went from main healer to DPS (and had one of our DPS go to healing) and we kicked its ass. I'm going to assume that the reason for this is that I'm awesome at DPS (as opposed to awful at healing). Both are plausible, though.

JohnHam on
    signature.png

• Options
    AtomBombAtomBomb Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Yesterday I found out that you can drop a lesser shard into a greater shard slot. Cool if you want to do that I guess, but don't be like me and do it by accident.

AtomBomb on
    I just got a 3DS XL. Add me! 2879-0925-7162
  • Options
    FlipprDolphinFlipprDolphin Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Im only level 12 (or 13), but PVP is SO EASY. I am Assassin/Rift/BladeDancer and just owning people in PVP.

Step 1) Find enemy with blue bar towards the back or wait till they go alone on a side while I am stealthed.

Step 2) Kill or bother enemy long enough that he stops what he is doing to focus on me

Step 3) Die and repeat or kill and repeat.

I was fighting a cleric in pvp and after like 1 minute this guy says "Leave me alone already". I was just cracking up. Eventually one of his teammates helped and i died.

But usually I can focus and run down people very easily. I dont know if enemies know what to do against a rogue or people are just stupid, but I am only level 13 in a 10-19 bracket. Sure, my stats are scaled up, but still. I got all the blue pvp gear already for my levels (2 pieces of armor :\ ), and want more things!

I even got most favor in a game achievement yesterday :D

Same build for PvE and solo questing is a joke. I just burst down the enemies so fast. I have level 15 quests and 1 combo or 1.5 combos and I move on to the next enemy. Hope it gets harder!

FlipprDolphin on
  • Options
    Mnemon-CorbantisMnemon-Corbantis Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Help the players of Rift end a terrible affliction that is seemingly plaguing tens of thousands of players.

WPS - or WoW PvP Syndrome - impacts the frontal lobe and turns gamers into selfish, one-on-one minded PvPers who neglect working as a team at all costs.

Those stricken with this disease are easy to point out. They complain about losing 1v1 fights while in battles with 28 other players around them. They believe they should be able to roll up to any target and destroy them - regardless of whether that person is working within a team or not.

And when they don't get what they want, they cry and complain instead of looking at themselves and trying to figure out what they're doing wrong.

Your donation of the WPS telethon will help ease those with the disease into a team setting. They'll be explained simple concepts like focus fire and crowd control, and how to properly apply those in warfronts. We will also try and match these players with guilds who queue in groups of 5 to help maximize their warfront pleasure.

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthread.php?111953-Please-Join-Me-For-A-Telethon-to-End-WPS-(WoW-PvP-Syndrome)

Mnemon-Corbantis on
    logo.png
    Empire - Veela Server
  • Options
    ZyrxilZyrxil Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    JohnHam wrote: »
    I thought Stonefield was WAY better than Gloamwood. There's absolutely no contest between Silverwood and Freemarch though. Silverwood's got that shit on lock, possibly just because of the second porticulum.
    Latest leaked alpha patch notes show they're adding a new Porticulum to East Freemarch in the next patch. Still can't compare to Silverwood though. Their big camp has walls. Walls! They got that Base Defense shit completely figured out.

Zyrxil on
  • Options
    BlehBlehAmigaBlehBlehAmiga Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    What kind of platinum are people having when they hit 50, and did you buy the 40 mount? I'm 37 and nearing 70 plat between just normal questing and pricing crafting mats to move quickly (selling pretty low) and just wonder if I could get back up to the 50 mount plat reasonably quickly if I buy the 40 one when I get there.

BlehBlehAmiga on
    ffbe ign: Kas
  • Options
    GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Help the players of Rift end a terrible affliction that is seemingly plaguing tens of thousands of players.

WPS - or WoW PvP Syndrome - impacts the frontal lobe and turns gamers into selfish, one-on-one minded PvPers who neglect working as a team at all costs.

Those stricken with this disease are easy to point out. They complain about losing 1v1 fights while in battles with 28 other players around them. They believe they should be able to roll up to any target and destroy them - regardless of whether that person is working within a team or not.

And when they don't get what they want, they cry and complain instead of looking at themselves and trying to figure out what they're doing wrong.

Your donation of the WPS telethon will help ease those with the disease into a team setting. They'll be explained simple concepts like focus fire and crowd control, and how to properly apply those in warfronts. We will also try and match these players with guilds who queue in groups of 5 to help maximize their warfront pleasure.

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthread.php?111953-Please-Join-Me-For-A-Telethon-to-End-WPS-(WoW-PvP-Syndrome)

Ugg, nothing personal, but this has nothing to do with WoW. Bad players are bad players, and trying to say "Oh, they are bad because they played WoW" is insulting and stupid, even if it's meant to be funny. Why not call this the EverQuest PvP Syndrome, or the Lego Universe PvP Syndrome, or High Fantasy MMO PvP Syndrome, Or The Stupid People Who Don't Understand PvP Syndrome?

I just don't understand the need to stigmatize one games players in a new game, in some vein attempt to make the new game seem better and more awesome.

GnomeTank on
    Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
  • Options
    FlipprDolphinFlipprDolphin Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    So is Warlock/Necro/x any good? I want to try something opposite of my rogue ( Ass/Rift)

Also, Void Knight? Are fun they in PvP against the mana people? I like to kill blue mana people :)

FlipprDolphin on
  • Options
    GnomeTankGnomeTank What the what? Portland, OregonRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    So is Warlock/Necro/x any good? I want to try something opposite of my rogue ( Ass/Rift)

Also, Void Knight? Are fun they in PvP against the mana people? I like to kill blue mana people :)

I would do Necro/Warlock/x myself, but yes, it's an amazing combo.

When I tried Void Knight in beta, I was not impressed, but you should give it a whirl. Can't hurt.

GnomeTank on
    Sagroth wrote: »
    Oh c'mon FyreWulff, no one's gonna pay to visit Uranus.
    Steam: Brainling, XBL / PSN: GnomeTank, NintendoID: Brainling, FF14: Zillius Rosh SFV: Brainling
This discussion has been closed.