Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

Enforcers Thank You Thread

124»

• dyaballikldyaballikl PAX Main Theatre House & Security Manager • PAX Community Cartographer Gold Coast QLD AustraliaRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    MagnifiedX wrote: »
    dyaballikl wrote: »
    Enforcers and the Cookie Brigade: BFFs of those with blood sugar issues. Seriously though, not only are the Enforcers and Cookie Brigadiers two good volunteer corps to remember in times of insulin/blood sugar emergencies, they are two of the best volunteer groups at most conventions. I may be biased, as the only other con I've been to was the Arnold Fitness Expo [talk about TRUE sausage-fest], but a group whose sole responsibility is to carry cheap sugary delights and a group who basically runs the show in the most polite manner? We're like the PAX Wonder Twins...
    As a diabetic Enforcer who loves cookies, I thoroughly endorse this post :D

<3 to you too!

Quick aside: if the Brigade and the Enforcers were ACTUALLY the Wonder Twins, what would our actual powers look like?

I imagine the Enforcer power would somehow involve a kilt.
    *ahem* As a diabetic Enforcer who loves cookies AND rocks a kilt, I thoroughly endorse this post :D :D :D

dyaballikl on
    a.k.a. dya
    "Riding a mongoose reminds me of having sex with a man, which is something I do frequently because I am gay!" -Gabe
  • feitocomfrutafeitocomfruta Denver, Colorado, USARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    dyaballikl wrote: »
    *ahem* As a diabetic Enforcer who loves cookies AND rocks a kilt, I thoroughly endorse this post :D :D :D

So basically, you ARE the Wonder Twins of PAX. :P

Wonder Twin Powers Activate! Form of... A KILT! Shape of... COOKIE MONSTER?

feitocomfruta on
124»