Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions
. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum
. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
Secret of Mana + Final Fight + Wizards 101 [Rusty Hearts]
Perfect World Entertainment Inc., a wholly owned US subsidiary of Perfect World Co., Ltd. (NASDAQ: PWRD), unveiled today the teaser site for its upcoming multiplayer online role playing game (MORPG), Rusty Hearts. Developed by Stairway Games, Perfect World Entertainment has signed a licensing agreement with WindySoft to operate Rusty Hearts in North America.
Along with the unveiling of the Rusty Hearts teaser site and trailer, Perfect World Entertainment invites players to apply for the closed beta. Players can look forward to more information on Rusty Hearts to be revealed in the coming months and are urged to keep their eyes peeled on the official website at http://RustyHearts.PerfectWorld.com/
Rusty Hearts is a fast paced, action-based MORPG featuring anime-inspired visuals and effects. A short feature list from the teaser site reveals:
- 4 Unique Characters - Choose from 4 different characters with their own unique abilities and storyline
- PvP - Area, guild battle, tournament system and more!
- Dungeons and Raiding - Party up with your friends and explore various dungeons and raids
- Crafting & Forging System - Craft and forge your gear to strengthen them
- My Room - Customize your own personal room, decorate and store items
- Controller Support - Optimized to work with any PC gamepad
Along with the teaser trailer, players can now sign up for the beta at http://RustyHearts.PerfectWorld.com/
Video available to view at the site (Sorry cant put the link in from work browser).
Looks pretty good actually. Free to play kinda suggests lots of little purchasable things in the 'shop' with real money but i do like the looks of it so far. Worth talking about.