As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Dogs carrying sticks thread (also [chat])

• Options
    mrflippymrflippy Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Tav wrote: »
    \u22C1/\u22C1 - [X \u22C1 (y \u22C1 Z) \u2261 (X \u22C1 Y) \u22C1 (X \u22C1 Z)]

I've to write out about 200 of these for my contribution to our software engineering project

Can you write a script to do that?

Maybe that is secretly the test.

japan on
  • Options
    SorensonSorenson Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    And what the hell, here's my brother's dog since we're throwin' images about:
    DSC04249.jpg
    DSC04229.jpg
    DSC04453.jpg

Sorenson on
  • Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Lets see if this works....

these are my cats. they generally spend their days sleeping on top of the cat-tree in front of one of the front windows.
    164633_472133405422_585335422_6150382_2246264_n.jpg

34408_431613160422_585335422_5544320_3753395_n.jpg

165772_472133390422_585335422_6150381_5679644_n.jpg

RiemannLives on
    Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    Irond WillIrond Will WARNING: NO HURTFUL COMMENTS, PLEASE!!!!! Cambridge. MAModerator mod
    edited March 2011
    frankie's cat just got her claws on one paw all stuck in the futon cover and kind of twisted up and started screaming like she was being attacked

so i helped her get her paw free but frankie came charging up and thought that i was assaulting the cat

so now my girlfriend thinks i'm an asshole

Irond Will on
    Wqdwp8l.png
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Irond Will wrote: »
    frankie's cat just got her claws on one paw all stuck in the futon cover and kind of twisted up and started screaming like she was being attacked

so i helped her get her paw free but frankie came charging up and thought that i was assaulting the cat

Well, you are kinda

mrflippy on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Lets see if this works....

these are my cats. they generally spend their days sleeping on top of the cat-tree in front of one of the front windows.
    164633_472133405422_585335422_6150382_2246264_n.jpg

34408_431613160422_585335422_5544320_3753395_n.jpg

165772_472133390422_585335422_6150381_5679644_n.jpg

That last picture is pretty great. It's worth the mouseclick.

Hey, Will, stop raping the cat.

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    edited March 2011

The closets in our apartment have giant mirrored sliding doors, and our cat got a claw stuck in one during the night, and it made a terrible racket. Not only was the cat freaking out, but him flailing around made the closet door bang around.

mrflippy on
  • Options
    YamiNoSenshiYamiNoSenshi A point called Z In the complex planeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    The second picture I posted was literally the view from this chair. Putting a blanket on is a kitty snuggle magnet around here.

YamiNoSenshi on
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

you have made posts threatening this cats life before will

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    japan wrote: »

I've to write out about 200 of these for my contribution to our software engineering project

nope! we'd need to write everything out first anyway, and the program we're writing is in Java which apparently doesn't like us copy-pasting special symbols so it's unicode all the way!

Tav on
  • Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Hey Will

Does this make you horny?
    tigbutt.jpg

Feral on
    every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    Dread Pirate ArbuthnotDread Pirate Arbuthnot OMG WRIGGLY T O X O P L A S M O S I SRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    try as i might i cannot stay awake any longer without staying up all night. this is the crossroads where i either sleep or stay up and i cannot stay up

Dread Pirate Arbuthnot on
  • Options
    Robos A Go GoRobos A Go Go Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

And he purchased a substantial life insurance policy in the cat's name, identifying himself as the beneficiary.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    ThanatosThanatos Registered User regular
    edited March 2011

I don't think that has anything to do with you helping the cat get its paw out of the futon.

God, I love my new couch; it's so great to jump two steps from "meth den couch" to "gay dude's couch."

Thanatos on
  • Options
    HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    mrflippy wrote: »
    So my girlfriend left for a road trip/camping/couch surfing adventure with a friend today. I'm not really quite sure what to do with myself. First time we haven't been together for an extended period of time for months.

Rock Band

Alternatively if you play an actual instrument that instead

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Box cat!
    box_cat.jpg
    mustache_cat.jpg

He also really enjoys curling up in sinks, but I don't have any pictures of him doing that.

mrflippy on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

And he purchased a substantial life insurance policy in the cat's name, identifying himself as the beneficiary.

OMG The policy had a double indemnity futon clause!

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    japan wrote: »

nope! we'd need to write everything out first anyway, and the program we're writing is in Java which apparently doesn't like us copy-pasting special symbols so it's unicode all the way!

What about, like, a function where you give it X, Y, and Z and it gives you back the string. Or something like that. I really don't understand what you're doing. But no problem should require that kind of manual labor.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    will sorry I bailed on you

but you should understand I will absolutely bail on you at a moment's notice for an attractive homosexual

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    flippys cat kind looks like him

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    So my girlfriend left for a road trip/camping/couch surfing adventure with a friend today. I'm not really quite sure what to do with myself. First time we haven't been together for an extended period of time for months.

Rock Band

I actually just got a new power supply back from my RMA, so I need to put that back in my fileserver and then I need to redo how the drives are organized on it.

mrflippy on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

Ack this made me remember when I found out one of my ferrets was sick.

Note to [Chat]: Waking up to the sound of a ferret screaming in the middle of the night is fucking horrifying.

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

OMG The policy had a double indemnity futon clause!

Will should've made a deal with Jon Arbuckle and tried to kill Garfield instead. Criss-cross!

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Pet ferrets make me think of one thing and one thing only.

Plump, delicious baby fingers.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Thanatos wrote: »
    God, I love my new couch; it's so great to jump two steps from "meth den couch" to "gay dude's couch."

:^::^:

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
  • Options
    edited March 2011

I don't think that has anything to do with you helping the cat get its paw out of the futon.

You say this like there are no gay dudes in meth dens.

Feral on

• Options
    edited March 2011

but you should understand I will absolutely bail on you at a moment's notice for an attractive homosexual

So what you're saying is that Will needs to either be more attractive or more homosexual.

Robos A Go Go on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

So what you're saying is that Will needs to either be more attractive or more homosexual.

Or Eddy needs to wear cat ears.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    This week: Thanatos gets a new couch
    Next week: Thanatos learns the joys of fisting

Feral on

• Options
    edited March 2011

Rock Band

I actually just got a new power supply back from my RMA, so I need to put that back in my fileserver and then I need to redo how the drives are organized on it.

This sounds infinitely less fun but far more productive.

HappylilElf on
  • Options
    CokebotleCokebotle 穴掘りの 電車内Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Good morning [chat].

Cokebotle on
    工事中
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Incenjucar wrote: »

Or Eddy needs to wear cat ears.

I would totally let Eddy plow me while wearing cat ears but only if he made me call him 'General Bonkers.'

Feral on

• Options
    edited March 2011
    Feral wrote: »
    This week: Thanatos gets a new couch
    Next week: Thanatos learns the joys of fisting

I didn't know Jeeps was coming to town.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

Rock Band

This sounds infinitely less fun but far more productive.

It will be really satisfying too, since my file server has been out of commission for months now.

mrflippy on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    fisto.jpg

Feral on

• Options
    edited March 2011
    And polydactyl cats are way better than Maine Coons.

Thanatos on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    fisto.jpg

dear penthouse forum....

nexuscrawler on
  • Options
    edited March 2011

You say this like there are no gay dudes in meth dens.
    In that case, the meth overrides the gay.

Thanatos on
This discussion has been closed.