As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Need your feedback: @PAX_Lines, @PAX_Tourney & @Official_PAX

mygiantrobotmygiantrobot Registered User regular
edited March 2011 in PAX Archive
Yo, de-lurking for a bit to gather some feedback. As you might (or might not) know, this was the first year we used @PAX_lines & @PAX_tourney universally throughout the show (minus expo), and I was charged with the duty to mind them... my thumbs are tired to say the least!

Questions? Positive? Negative? I just want your feedback. I generally feel like we did a good job but there's always room for improvement.

Robert/Khahil are @Official_PAX, btw. I had nothing do with those, but I'm sure they'd love to hear more.

PS. Anyone who @'d me positive things, thank you! You make the show awesome!

<kelp> i'm in ur oceans, housin ur otters

I make costumes.
mygiantrobot on

• territoiresterritoires Upstate NYRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I didn't use Tourney, but the other two were a brilliant help. Especially to get a feel for what was going on, too.

Job well done.

territoires on
    I write about games on a few websites.
    Gaming blog
    @lamournumerique
  • SirCuddlezSirCuddlez Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I didn't make use of the tourney twitter but definitely did constantly monitor the lines so that I knew how the panels were shaping up. I was surprised about how you were able to keep track of the lines for the theaters. It was nice to see.

I didn't really see anything useful for myself in the official pax twitter but I know by following it that a lot of people were able to get help for what ailed them at pax.

I honestly don't know any realistic requests. I know wizards of the coast were having line ups for D&D this year so it would've been cool to see info on that but I totally understand that that could be unrealistic given the effort you already put in.

Either way kudos on the great work!

SirCuddlez on
  • OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I used @PAX_lines a few times to help me decide which of two panels I would be more likely to get into, or whether it was worth heading across the convention center to catch a panel after a game demo I was in ran over. All in all, it was really useful, and I appreciate all the work put into keeping the info current.

One suggestion I would have is to consider splitting up the line info into two accounts. Maybe you could divide it geographically, so you have two people covering opposite halves of the convention center. Getting another pair of thumbs in on the action may also allow the @PAX_lines team to provide occasional updates on other things, like giving a sense of the wait time for the PC freeplay line. I think as long as it's widely disseminated (and mentioned in the accounts' profiles) which account posts for which lines, this would make a great service even better!

I also kept an eye on @Official_PAX. It helped give me a sense of what else was going on, so if I sat down to play a 2 hour board game at least I knew what else I was missing.

OminousLozenge on
    Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • Wraith260Wraith260 Happiest Goomba! Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    didn't use tourney, but the other two were great and very helpful.

only think could think to improve, though its probably impractical, it would be nice if there had been updates on the lines for some of the booths as well as the theatres. not something i'd hold my breath waiting for but something that would be nice if it was in any way workable at all.

Wraith260 on
  • It's not a tumorIt's not a tumor Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Didn't know any of these existed. Possibly because I don't use Twitter.

It's not a tumor on
  • mygiantrobotmygiantrobot Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    SirCuddlez wrote: »
    I was surprised about how you were able to keep track of the lines for the theaters. It was nice to see.

I honestly don't know any realistic requests. I know wizards of the coast were having line ups for D&D this year so it would've been cool to see info on that but I totally understand that that could be unrealistic given the effort you already put in.

Either way kudos on the great work!

Thanks for the feedback!

Re: how I was able to keep track: lots of text messages to all the theatre managers (it helps that 2/3 of them are actually my good friends from HS), Robert and Line Management/Entertainment. It was definitely a group effort and spared me walking around the entire convention like a madwoman.

Re: Exhibitor lines... this is something that could possibly be worked on, but I see it as almost insurmountable considering the amount of exhibitors who have lines. And parsing info, etc. I don't know if having a @PAX_Expo is a viable thing; I feel like that Enforcer would... die of carpal tunnel faster than I am.
    One suggestion I would have is to consider splitting up the line info into two accounts. Maybe you could divide it geographically, so you have two people covering opposite halves of the convention center. Getting another pair of thumbs in on the action may also allow the @PAX_lines team to provide occasional updates on other things, like giving a sense of the wait time for the PC freeplay line. I think as long as it's widely disseminated (and mentioned in the accounts' profiles) which account posts for which lines, this would make a great service even better!
    Actually, Robert and I both had access to the account, which might give reason to the double posting to @Official_PAX as well and wonky Main Theatre updates (Ilurobert). The reason we have 1 lines account is to keep it streamlined.

Re: dividing up the work -- Thankfully technology allows me to see the happenings within the entire convention center with the simple use of text messages. And manual labor! I can have people run to lines for me.

Having updates on PC/CFP is interesting. Do you guys feel like that would be information overload, considering I updated basically... every 6 minutes on average on the status of MT/Sat lines?

mygiantrobot on

I make costumes.
  • zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    I thought for the most part they were accurate and useful. I agree with Wraith260 that it might be worthwhile to tweet "current wait time at the back of the line" for super-popular expo-hall showings as well. Maybe via a separate twitter account if it's not feasible to combine them.

Re: Exhibitor lines... this is something that could possibly be worked on, but I see it as almost insurmountable considering the amount of exhibitors who have lines. And parsing info, etc. I don't know if having a @PAX_Expo is a viable thing; I feel like that Enforcer would... die of carpal tunnel faster than I am.

At east, for example, there were a few that stood out as HUGE wait times, and I think those would be the most appropriate. Wouldn't need to do them all, just ones with > X hr wait. Or even just saying "booth X now has a > 2 hr wait" or something like that.

zerzhul on
    edited March 2011
    zerzhul wrote: »
    I thought for the most part they were accurate and useful. I agree with Wraith260 that it might be worthwhile to tweet "current wait time at the back of the line" for super-popular expo-hall showings as well. Maybe via a separate twitter account if it's not feasible to combine them.

At east, for example, there were a few that stood out as HUGE wait times, and I think those would be the most appropriate. Wouldn't need to do them all, just ones with > X hr wait. Or even just saying "booth X now has a > 2 hr wait" or something like that.

Some people twittered at me that the TOR line was 4-5 hrs long the whole weekend.

Ridic...

I bet we could work with some of the Expo Enforcers (or one) to keep me updated on giant happenings. I'd have to get it approved, of course. Or open up a 4th Twitter, but that might be asking a lot of you. :)

mygiantrobot on

I make costumes.
  • HolyyakkerHolyyakker Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I posted this suggestion in the suggestions thread, but since it was twitter specific I'd like to plug it here.

There were display screens around the expo center and I saw other drops for more screens in other main traffic areas. My guess is those are part of a CCTV system. If so, could we set up a computer somewhere and have a Tweet Deck account running with the lines and offical feeds displayed as separate columns? (see tweetdeck.com if you are unfamiliar.)

That way people will be able to get updates even when the network is being spotty or when they run out of charge. Heck, then people without twitter could also get the skinny on what is going down.

That said, I didn't drop you @props on twitter, but you did a damn fine job. The few times I had questions it was a breeze to get them answered. So very well handled.

Holyyakker on
    "Beware to March of Dimes" - MacBeth
  • TheGreat2ndTheGreat2nd Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I loved the @PAX_Lines and @PAX_Tourney tweets! I found out about the classic tourneys through the Twitters, and the PAX Lines told me when to get to the different theaters before they ran out of space. It was perfect. What would be even more fun is a type of interactive twitter, kind of like GetInLine games at PAX East 2010. Maybe a screen for that Twitter feed too.

Major @props to all the good work (including @Official_PAX too!)

TheGreat2nd on
    BinghamtonUniversity.png
    I'm Jacob Wilson. | facebook | thegreat2nd | [url="aim:goim?screenname=TheGreatSecond&message=Hello+from+the+Penny+Arcade+Forums!"]aim[/url]
  • PikaPuffPikaPuff Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    probably just me and weird settings, but I would get 2 @OfficialPAX tweets every time they said something. The same message twice.

Anyhoo, this was great and definitely worth the manpower to do it again next year.

Suggestion? I guess advertise it more? How did people know about it in the first place? I knew from these forums. Maybe advertise it other ways as well maybe even put it in the program book

PikaPuff on
    jCyyTSo.png
  • OminousLozengeOminousLozenge Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Actually, Robert and I both had access to the account, which might give reason to the double posting to @Official_PAX as well and wonky Main Theatre updates (Ilurobert). The reason we have 1 lines account is to keep it streamlined.

Re: dividing up the work -- Thankfully technology allows me to see the happenings within the entire convention center with the simple use of text messages. And manual labor! I can have people run to lines for me.

Having updates on PC/CFP is interesting. Do you guys feel like that would be information overload, considering I updated basically... every 6 minutes on average on the status of MT/Sat lines?

Oh, I see. All weekend I thought it was just one poor soul sitting in one place trying to receive and consolidate a constant stream of incoming texts and making post after post while his thumbs bled all over his smartphone. Regardless, the amount of coordination involved in keeping all that information current is really impressive.

re: PC/CFP updates, they probably don't need to be too frequent, especially if the play time for both is in 45-minute time slots. Maybe hourly?

OminousLozenge on
    Sometimes I have ideas for things.
  • SepiothSepioth Boston, MARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I have twitter but I rarely tweet. I never even knew about these until just now. Maybe, as someone suggested, advertising them in the book.

PPS. And to anyone who @'d him negative things, thank you! as you help make the show even better.
    :wink::wink::wink:

You can't just praise the good feedback as bad feed back is also good feedback :) If everyone had positive feedback then this wouldn't be a feedback thread it would be a "pat on the shoulder" "atta boy" "i'm the best" thread :):)

Sepioth on
    4gzp0ml63v5i.png
  • testsubject23testsubject23 King of No Sleep ZzzzzzzRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    @pax_lines was incredible. More than once it saved us a walk across the BCEC when panels were capped, and at least once we were able to attend a panel that we would have otherwise given up on, because we were informed that there was still room. My thanks!
    The only suggestion I'd make is to ask that the panel names be included in the updates. Knowing that the Wyvern line is capped is useful, but it'd be even better to know at a glance which panel is being held there.

testsubject23 on
    camo_sig2.png
    Steam: Chaos Introvert | Twitch.tv: Chaos_Introvert | R*SC: Chaos_Introvert | PSN: testsubject23
  • Prototype AxlPrototype Axl Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    This was one of the reasons I signed up for Twitter. It was extremely helpful for line updates; I only missed one panel because the line was capped. I didn't follow PAX_Tourney, but I may for the next PAX.

Prototype Axl on
  • <Omicron-8643><Omicron-8643> Just outside DC. Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    @PAX_lines was great!

My one criticism was that @PAX_official and @PAX_lines often times overlapped in the information they were giving. I thought it was one person running both but I'm glad to hear that's not the case. Would there be anyway to solely have line information posted on @pax_lines? My brick of a phone didn't like the 200+ text messages in a day... :(

<Omicron-8643> on
    edited March 2011
    Sepioth wrote: »
    I have twitter but I rarely tweet. I never even knew about these until just now. Maybe, as someone suggested, advertising them in the book.

PPS. And to anyone who @'d him negative things, thank you! as you help make the show even better.
    :wink::wink::wink:

You can't just praise the good feedback as bad feed back is also good feedback :) If everyone had positive feedback then this wouldn't be a feedback thread it would be a "pat on the shoulder" "atta boy" "i'm the best" thread :):)
    Well, I did get "negative" things, but I'm just saying -- hearing that you guys actually liked this as opposed to hating me FEELS nice :) Also, I am totally a girl!

ALSO: they were advertised in the book, but not too clearly from what I remember. There was just a by-line above theatre mentions, AFAIK. Will fix this in the future (I have to admit though, I had 5300+ followers throughout the weekend, which is impressive!)
    Holyyakker wrote: »
    I posted this suggestion in the suggestions thread, but since it was twitter specific I'd like to plug it here.

There were display screens around the expo center and I saw other drops for more screens in other main traffic areas. My guess is those are part of a CCTV system. If so, could we set up a computer somewhere and have a Tweet Deck account running with the lines and offical feeds displayed as separate columns? (see tweetdeck.com if you are unfamiliar.)

That way people will be able to get updates even when the network is being spotty or when they run out of charge. Heck, then people without twitter could also get the skinny on what is going down.

I know there were 2 TVs near the Main Theatre (I think?) that actually ran PAX_lines/tourney on an in-house coded app. I talked with Erik for a bit on Friday and we were going to put them on the TVs on the first floor near info booth... I have no idea what happened with that. I can't promise this for next East, but I think we'll try.

mygiantrobot on

I make costumes.
    edited March 2011

Oh, I see. All weekend I thought it was just one poor soul sitting in one place trying to receive and consolidate a constant stream of incoming texts and making post after post while his thumbs bled all over his smartphone. Regardless, the amount of coordination involved in keeping all that information current is really impressive.

re: PC/CFP updates, they probably don't need to be too frequent, especially if the play time for both is in 45-minute time slots. Maybe hourly?

I'd say 90% of the time it was me parsing through a lot of information (through texts, my Evernote, etc) and posting. I did ALL of the Satellite Theatre stuff, and Robert did about 50% of MT. I'm surprised my iPhone screen didn't break or that I didn't plow through people with my head down as I walked through the entire weekend.

I think hourly CFP/PC updates could be good. I'm putting this in my notes... I actually can't make it to prime this year, so the more feedback I get the better it will be for the person I'll be handing this off to.
    My one criticism was that @PAX_official and @PAX_lines often times overlapped in the information they were giving. I thought it was one person running both but I'm glad to hear that's not the case. Would there be anyway to solely have line information posted on @pax_lines? My brick of a phone didn't like the 200+ text messages in a day... :(
    I'm pretty sure that's Robert's fault for not switching accounts on his Twitter client. ;) I also didn't want to assume that everyone following @official was following me so that's why I retweeted a few of the MT line stuff. Robert and I barely saw each other over the weekend, and I think given that, we did a pretty good job not overlapping. Otherwise, we'll strive to make sure none of it is redundant and you don't get your txt/phones wanged.
    The only suggestion I'd make is to ask that the panel names be included in the updates. Knowing that the Wyvern line is capped is useful, but it'd be even better to know at a glance which panel is being held there.
    Someone @'d me this and I tried to do it later in the weekend. The only problem was trying to condense the panel names into 140 characters plus times and theatres. What would you rather have:

- more tweets that have /all/ information (ie separate line tweets for each theatre?)
    - condensed tweets for easy viewing?

Legitimate question!

I tried to compromise.

mygiantrobot on

I make costumes.
  • SkulloSkullo Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I only used @official, and I found the information to be mostly helpful!

HOWEVER: Please don't do the "% Complete" tweets! They were really depressing!

Skullo on
    edited March 2011
    Skullo wrote: »
    I only used @official, and I found the information to be mostly helpful!

HAHA, Khoo's a jerk, mirite?

mygiantrobot on

I make costumes.
  • LukeFLukeF Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I also agree that it would be GREAT if you could update the major lines on the expo hall. Just the wait times on the 4-6 super-long lines would be fantastic. Although, it would be nice if the exhibitors themselves would have posted "Wait time from this point is X hours," but Bethesda was the only one I saw doing that.

Also, I created a Twitter account just because of the PAX twitters, and none of you disappointed. :^:

LukeF on
  • thorgotthorgot there is special providence in the fall of a sparrowRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    The lines feed was super helpful. Neither of the other two seemed particularly useful to me, but I imagine the tourney feed was useful for some and that the official feed was useful for those with questions.

thorgot on
    campionthorgotsig.jpg
  • ultimakayultimakay Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I used both @official_pax and @pax_lines and they were both a tremendous help! It was really nice being able to check if there was any lines forming really early or how many slots were left as I rush to get in line.

ultimakay on
    hLeTR.png
  • IxmasatIxmasat Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I used both @official_pax and @pax_lines too...@pax_lines really helped me out tremendously! I could figure out if I had more time to spend in the expo hall or tabletop, or if it was time to scoot over to a line for a panel I wanted to attend. I felt like I got more out of my precious PAX time this way :) The overlap between @official_pax and @pax_lines didn't really bother me because if it was tweeted twice I assumed it was a bit more important, and I was so hyped all weekend I wouldn't be surprised if I missed a tweet here and there.

There were only a few times I checked Twitter and didn't see the info I was looking for, but I'm pretty sure it was because you were waiting on getting the info from a certain line as well.

Like someone else mentioned, though, I think it would be better to mention which panels are being capped if possible, and not just theater names. There should be a way to abbreviate most of them, I'd hope. I think separate tweets for each theater could work - I wouldn't mind, at least.

Ixmasat on
  • WingedillidanWingedillidan Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    When you use all of the @pax twitter updates... you get 45 unread messages if you don't check every hour... informative, but can get overwhelming. Luckily it dies down after the show.

Aside from that: every tweet contained chunks of valuable information that everyone should see. NO FLAWS EVAR!

Wingedillidan on
    (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    edited March 2011
    I know there were 2 TVs near the Main Theatre (I think?) that actually ran PAX_lines/tourney on an in-house coded app. I talked with Erik for a bit on Friday and we were going to put them on the TVs on the first floor near info booth... I have no idea what happened with that. I can't promise this for next East, but I think we'll try.

I would definitely look into feeding this out to more TVs. I think I hit the main lobby once. Again, not sure the technical limitations, but there is so much hallways space that having them in an centralized location gives much limited penetration. Having them spread out more like the maps will make it possible for people to see more.

One other suggestion I made in the other thread is if you use an inhouse app or an existing one, add a collumn for a certain # like #PAXshoutout and let people post things there. Yes, there is a risk of people being a jerk - so probably a ban hammer or some filtering would be needed. But imagine it for messages like "Hey, I'm bored, anyone want to join me for lunch 2nd floor?" We are such an amazing community, very feel clowns or silly geese - so I honestly believe this wouldn't be overly abused and could really make the even more social (plus we'd EXPLODE the trends with it).

Holyyakker on
  • CrabhammerCrabhammer Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    PAX_Lines was incredibly useful. Would use again.

Crabhammer on
    EYUNR.gif
    Pokemon White Friend Code:0089 1626 3393
  • BoomShakeBoomShake The Engineer Columbia, MDRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Absolutely love PAX_Lines. Easily the most useful twitter feed. Having decent wifi throughout the convention center really helped too.

I like Holyyakker's suggestions of more broadcasting and inclusion of # feeds for more random meetups.

BoomShake on
  • testsubject23testsubject23 King of No Sleep ZzzzzzzRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Someone @'d me this and I tried to do it later in the weekend. The only problem was trying to condense the panel names into 140 characters plus times and theatres. What would you rather have:

- more tweets that have /all/ information (ie separate line tweets for each theatre?)
    - condensed tweets for easy viewing?

Legitimate question!

I tried to compromise.

I'd prefer more info to less, myself, but I was obsessively checking twitter every time I could get a wifi connection. Those being less systematic about it may prefer fewer updates.

Overall the compromise was well done, too - you had the names in there for most of the major events, and before heading toward a panel, we'd need to look up the theater, and could then check the feed for info. It worked really well.

testsubject23 on
    camo_sig2.png
    Steam: Chaos Introvert | Twitch.tv: Chaos_Introvert | R*SC: Chaos_Introvert | PSN: testsubject23
  • feitocomfrutafeitocomfruta Denver, Colorado, USARegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I think that you could condense a lot of the panel names pretty easily following a few simple rules:

- Abbreviations, Initialisms, and Anagrams: LoadingReadyRun is known as LRR to their fans, so say "7:30pm LRR panel is 75% full"
    - Key Names only: For the When I Grow Up panel, say "Sean Baptiste's panel is starting in 15 minutes"
    - #theater name: I didn't see it if you did do that, but hashtags are more than just trending topics. Using above example - @PAX_Lines: "7:30pm LRR Panel in #Wyvern 75% full." That's a total of 37 characters.

As for condensed tweets vs separate theater tweets, I'd say if you use the hashtag idea, separate tweets would be easier to track.

feitocomfruta on
    edited March 2011
    Ie: condensing panels: (I'm going to use the Sean Baptiste panel info here) ... I'm running of the grid schedule that only has panel names (ie I had no idea Sean was on that panel). I wanted to get the most condensed form of the panel on there. I think at this point it becomes tricky to filter what is important or not without leaving anyone in the lurch. Also, you all have guidebooks... So I think instead of being a repository of that info, it's a supplement?

Tl;dr I CAN BE LAZY AND MAYBE I COULD WORK ON THIS?

mygiantrobot on

I make costumes.
  • LollerskateDJLollerskateDJ Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I really liked having an update notifying me about Metroid Metal at the Jamspace....even though I didn't stay that long. But it was awesome nonetheless.

I enjoyed that PAX blew up my twitter efficiently and gave me something to read :P

LollerskateDJ on
    PAX EAST 2012 Status: [X] Confirmed for East [X] Badges [X]Money
    PAX East 2012 Shape-a-thon--Team Twitter Spam [LITE] -- Thinspiration!
    OMG Follow me! @LollerskateDJ
    edited March 2011
    Theater shorthand will save lots of space:

WyvTh - Wyvern
    MerTh - Merman
    etc.

Also come up with a uniform format to post the info:
    WyvTh (2:00) 20% - thats a lot of info in under 20 characters.

Another posibility is to code all the panels with #'s so P001 - Keynote, P002 - Demo, etc. Include a list of all panels by code in the program. (wouldn't take much space)

Holyyakker on
  • skippymchaggisskippymchaggis Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    @PAX_lines was awesome! very helpful. used it, and would use it again.

couple counter suggestions: i'm not sure i would refer to Panels by the speaker name. and aside from something like lines to get into the Expo hall, i'm not sure we need updates on exhibitor lines; i know we all like to be lazy, but that seems a little much.

skippymchaggis on
  • auspexauspex Skullcrusher MountainRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I think at this point it becomes tricky to filter what is important or not without leaving anyone in the lurch.

I have to second this - I attended quite a few panels based on their subject, not speakers. I think I would have been a lot more confused if you WEREN'T using the official panel names, so thank you for that.

Conventionist and PAX_Lines work together really well, and I highly recommend them for future PAXes.

auspex on
    enforceruserbarsplitcro.png
  • macrogeekmacrogeek Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    The Official and Lines feeds where a huge help. We found out when it was time to cut out of a panel and head to main theatre from Lines. My two traveling companions couldn't believe it and ended up signing up for Twitter after they saw how awesome it could be for things like this.

macrogeek on
  • TuftTuft Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Just wanted to say @tourney was excellent too. Not much mention of it in this thread but I found out about things I would've never kept track of without it.

Agreed with overload of PAX tweets, but I'd rather be over-informed than uninformed.

Tuft on
  • creid8creid8 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Looooooved @PAX_Lines, was very helpful. Don't have any suggestions except more tweets. You probably covered 90% of the panels and lines, but I could've had another half an hour of con time if I realized how empty one of the panels I went to was beforehand. Again, nothing wrong with how it was last year, but a little more would be even nicer!

Skullo wrote: »
    Agreed. Especially since I read the first one of those before I even arrived :?
    Also, you all have guidebooks... So I think instead of being a repository of that info, it's a supplement?
    I actually didn't pick up a guidebook until Sunday, and I doubt most people carried their book with them every day.

creid8 on
  • SausageSausage FLRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I didn't know about the Tourney, but every morning when I crawled out of bed (late!) I immediately checked twitter to see what kind of shape we were in for the panels we wanted to see and most of that was thanks to @PAX_lines. <3

Sausage on
    3DS: 2964-9827-0033
  • _Cowsvils__Cowsvils_ Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Yo, de-lurking for a bit to gather some feedback. As you might (or might not) know, this was the first year we used @PAX_lines & @PAX_tourney universally throughout the show (minus expo), and I was charged with the duty to mind them... my thumbs are tired to say the least!

Questions? Positive? Negative? I just want your feedback. I generally feel like we did a good job but there's always room for improvement.

Robert/Khahil are @Official_PAX, btw. I had nothing do with those, but I'm sure they'd love to hear more.

Generally awesome job as someone who regularly checked the lines twitter. My only suggestion is to just keep being awesome.

_Cowsvils_ on