As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Boston Game Night - July Edition - Tuesday, July 29th - Khadour's Last Stand

1789101113»

• Options
    Streetlight345Streetlight345 Seekonk, MARegistered User regular
    I will be there and I should be bringing some friends, cant wait

OgqpDBS.png
    PAX East 2019!
    Badges [X] Hotel [X] Time off request [X]
    https://www.pinnypals.com/pals/Streetlight345
  • Options
    KhadourKhadour Dinosaur Cupcake Hillsboro, ORRegistered User regular
    OK - this is coming up this Tuesday. I now have most of my game collection available to me, so can go back to taking requests. The entire list can be found here. Let me know what you want to play on Tuesday!

Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

• Options
    Game night conundrum - the last Tuesday of the month is 12/31 - commonly known as New Years Eve. Something tells me this will not be a good night for most people to come to a bar downtown and play games. We can switch to Monday night the 30th, or we can push to the following Tuesday (1/7/14). Thoughts?

Do unto others 20% better than you would expect them to do unto you, to correct for subjective error - Linus Pauling
    xWDsUaZ.png
    jswidget.php?username=cmdour&numitems=5&header=1&text=none&images=small&show=recentplays&imagesonly=1&imagepos=right&inline=1&domains%5B%5D=boardgame&imagewidget=1

• Options
    Voting was to push this until the first week of January because of the holiday craziness, so see you all next week!

xWDsUaZ.png

• Options
    Just a reminder - this is tomorrow night! Any game requests?

xWDsUaZ.png

• Options
    OP updated for January 28th game night.

xWDsUaZ.png

• Options
    Just a reminder - this is tonight! Any game requests?

xWDsUaZ.png

• Options
    OP updated for February 2014 event.

xWDsUaZ.png

• Options
    surettesurette kill the switch Boston, MARegistered User regular
    Never attended one of these, but I live in Boston so I'll definitely make a mental note of it if I'm free!

• Options
    surette wrote: »
    Never attended one of these, but I live in Boston so I'll definitely make a mental note of it if I'm free!
    Cool - come on down! If another Tuesday works better for you than the last of the month, Good Life across the street has a game night every Tuesday. Lots of Magic players there.

xWDsUaZ.png

• Options
    This is tonight - any game requests?

xWDsUaZ.png

• Options
    OP updated for March gathering.

xWDsUaZ.png

• Options
    Apologies for not stopping by, this week turned out to be incredibly busy for me. Still plan on coming out for one eventually though.

• Options
    Apologies for not stopping by, this week turned out to be incredibly busy for me. Still plan on coming out for one eventually though.

No worries - come on down when you can. There are a few opportunities coming up - our usual gathering at the end of March, then the pre-PAX gathering the Tuesday before East.

xWDsUaZ.png

• Options
    DullahanDullahan Registered User new member
    Hey all! I will be attending my first PAX event this April, and happened to stumble upon this thread. I currently live in Boston and also happen to be turning 21 this month! I would love to try to stop by one of these and meet some of you. Sounds like a fun time!

• Options
    Well, it looks like I'm going to be stuck in Tucson for work on the 25th, but I'll make sure that some of the regulars bring down some games (if I have to give them mine to make it happen). Don't forget our big annual pre-pre-PAX gathering on the 8th (see the thread in the East forums for more details).

xWDsUaZ.png

• Options
    I plan on coming tonight with a friend. :smile:

• Options
    edited March 2014
    I plan on coming tonight with a friend. :smile:
    I had a lot of fun tonight, thank you to all the friendly people I met! I plan on coming back for the pre-PAX event too.

surette on
  • Options
    Mercutio87Mercutio87 So build that wall and build it strong cause We'll be there before too longRegistered User regular
    I ended up having to stay late at work and missed this, but I'm really hoping to make it next month.

• Options
    DannyfnlanzaDannyfnlanza Registered User regular
    I'm sorry I missed this. If anyone is interested though, right across the street from JJ Foley's is the Good Life Bar and every tuesday from 5pm - midnight they run a Game Night with $5 MTG drafts, they have tabletop games, and both retro and new console games to. Some indie game developers like myself attend and bring our games for people to try out.

• Options
    DannyfnlanzaDannyfnlanza Registered User regular
    I only mention it since the JJ Foley's event won't be around until next month so this is something in the meantime.

• Options
    @surette - Excellent! I'm glad to hear that a good time was had. I look forward to meeting you on the 8th!
    @Dannyfnlanza‌ - Yeah, I've mentioned the Good Life game nights a few times in this thread, I think. I usually stick my head in over there at some point in the night. We are actually having another game night at J. J. Foley's on the 8th - the Tuesday immediately before PAX East. Since it's an East-specific event, it's in a different forum, but you can find it here if you're interested.

xWDsUaZ.png

• Options
    OP updated with April meeting info.

xWDsUaZ.png

• Options
    This is tonight - any game requests from the library?

xWDsUaZ.png

• Options
    OP updated with May event

xWDsUaZ.png

• Options
    This is tomorrow night - any game requests?

xWDsUaZ.png

• Options
    OP finally updated for June event. Sorry about the delay - been a busy month :)

xWDsUaZ.png

• Options

xWDsUaZ.png

• Options
    OP updated with July information. As noted in the topic and message, this will be my last time organizing this event before I move across the country. Come on down and have a drink/play a game with me!

xWDsUaZ.png

• Options
    LexiconGrrlLexiconGrrl Registered User regular
    Khadour wrote: »
    - I'm pretty easy to spot (6'3", gray, should be wearing jeans...

"Khadour the Gray"?

Happily on Sabbatical. Don't bug me.
  • Options
    "Khadour the Gray"?
    After a winter in Portland, I'll probably be Khadour the White ;)

xWDsUaZ.png

• Options

xWDsUaZ.png