Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[D&D 4E IC] Residuum Revolution Strange- Outlaws!

2456712

Posts

  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    "I hope I'm not too hacked to take notes after this..."

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • UnsaltedUnsalted Registered User
    edited March 2011
    Elias' grin evaporates as soon as the first impact on the door sounds. His face goes slack and without expression. He would kill again today.

    His whole demeanor changes very apparently; down to the way he stands, very straight and still, as opposed to the relaxed saunter he usually posessed.

    His eyes seem to glaze over as he opens himself up to that terrible knot in the back of his mind. Those too familiar voices began to codify and deduce every angle and plane of this reality, babbling nonsensical and impossible things.

    The angles were tricky in this existance. Though, the lie was of no concern to him.

    He nods to the Lizard King.

    "I will be your door."
    His voice is empty, almost hollow, and sounds nothing like him at all.

    Initiative: 1d20+3 9
    !Ready

    Unsalted on
  • dresdenphiledresdenphile Watch out for snakes!Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Realizing that she might not need to pretend to have the vapors, Ilesombra readies herself for the fracas that was about to occur.

    Initiative: 1d20+1 12

    dresdenphile on
    steam_sig.png
  • TuranosTuranos Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Upon being addressed, Mnemo slowly notices all the excitement occurring around it. Seemingly mulling the decision over for a moment, it decides that it is in fact "awake" and the dim light filtering through its crystals rekindles. Over the course of a few seconds, its grey-blue sheen gradually gives away to an orange reminiscent of citrine. The psion then silently stands up and waits for the situation to change in some way.

    Initiative: 1d20+0 18

    Turanos on
  • daniantdaniant Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Morning!

    As Ladej crashes into the door again, the captain suddenly realizes the damage he is doing to the door.

    "You idiot!" Seeing that if Ladej breaks down the door, all of you will be able to escape, he fumbles with his keys and begins to unlock the door in order to restrain Ladej. "You men guard the cell entrance!"

    Surprise round! It will take the captain this time to open the cell door. One action, what do you want to do?

    Map:
    pub?id=14Ny5h9lLhQSYpeUCQFJsfcaTe7zDUqdqvTOOqqYAahg&w=1127&h=1142

    Initiative:
    Mnemo
    Tordain
    Ilesombra
    Ladej
    Elias
    Mars

    Surprise round people can go in whichever order they like.

    Also, Ladej is currently radiating enough heat to have an aura 1 doing 1 damage if you start your turn in the aura. So good job there arcana roll.

    daniant on
  • dresdenphiledresdenphile Watch out for snakes!Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Ilesombra, eager to get free from her cell during all of the confusion, throws her shoulder into the cell door in an attempt to break it down. However, she trips at the last second, headbutting the metal bars and landing on a heap in front of the door.

    "That...could have gone...better," she wheezes, trying to make the world stop spinning as she pulls herself up from the ground. She massages her temple, feeling the knot forming on her forehead. "Great. That's going to look fantastic," she adds.
    Athletics: 1d20-1 3

    dresdenphile on
    steam_sig.png
  • TuranosTuranos Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Mnemo notes the captain attempting to open the door, then looks at each of its fellow inmates. Seeing that they are all unarmed, it turns its gaze on the office that the captain emerged from. Tilting its head for a moment, it suddenly flashes gold and simply... breaks apart. Mnemo's constituent crystalline pieces then hover for a heartbeat before flying through the gaps between the cell bars and floating back into formation in the main room. After reassembling itself, the psion spares a glance for the guards clustered around the cell door before turning towards the office in which the weapons are likely stashed.

    Standard: Shard Swarm power, teleporting to J9.

    Turanos on
  • AegofAegof Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Strength: 1d20+4 5
    Had to happen I guess.


    Ladej reared back, about to bring all the force he could muster onto the door, but stops himself before he touches it. Calm and quiet, he very deliberately wraps his hands around the bars of the door and locks eyes with the dragonborn.

    "I want you to know, Captain, the difference between the toys the Fey play with and Primordial power. I will show it to you." The genasi gave one last push.

    But damn it, I'm not letting it sit like that.
    Action Point
    Strength: 1d20+4 24
    BAM

    Aegof on
    I'm providing ambience.
  • Lord PalingtonLord Palington Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    "Wait up!" Tordain moved to follow Ladej toward the door, then nearly jumped in surprise as the construct exploded.

    "Maybe I need my hammer more than I thought," he muttered into his beard.

    Surprise Round!
    Movement: Move to D7
    (didn't actually happen)Standard: Radiant Vengeance on Guard in H3 (Radiant Vengeance vs Reflex (Guard H3): 1d20+4 10 1d8+6 10)
    Assuming it's a miss, if that somehow hit I'll edit. (/didn't actually happen)

    Lord Palington on
    SrUxdlb.jpg
  • daniantdaniant Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Tordain:
    You only get one action in a surprise round, so I'm going to pretend the Radiant Vengeance didn't happen. Wheee!

    daniant on
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    The King runs for position, hoping to get a better look at the emerging battlefront.
    move to G7 (within 5 squares of The Breath)

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • daniantdaniant Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    All right. *rubs hand together*

    The guards [URL="[url=http://4e.orokos.com/roll/37356]Initiative[/url]: [u]1d20+6[/u] [b]11[/b]"]are totally freaked out[/URL] right now by the very strange and obviously very dangerous folk that they have locked up together. Their momentary inaction gives some of you the edge you need to attack

    Up: Mnemo, Ilesombra, Ladej

    Waiting: Guards
    And then: Slip, Tordain, King

    Map:
    pub?id=14Ny5h9lLhQSYpeUCQFJsfcaTe7zDUqdqvTOOqqYAahg&w=1127&h=1142

    Stats:
    Vic: HP 40/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Tommy: HP 40/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Harry: HP 40/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Captain: HP 38/38, AC 16; Fortitude 13, Reflex 14, Will 14, Resist 5 lightning

    Mnemo: HP 22/22, AC 15, Fort 10, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 psychic
    Ilesombra: HP 29/29, AC 20, Fort 14, Reflex 15, Will 16
    Ladej: HP 36/36, AC 16, Fort 15, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 fire, +1 Reflex while firesoul active
    Slip: HP 23/23, AC 17, Fort 11, Reflex 14, Will 15
    Tordain: HP 29/29, AC 15, Fort 13, Reflex 13, Will 15
    King: HP 26/26, AC 16, Fort 13, Reflex 14, Will 15

    So this is how it works. The first people up go in whatever order (this prevents slow-down). They post their actions, then update the stat block and post it as well. You can update the map yourself or have me or someone else update it. Please post your movements regardless, as sometimes the map gets shifted accidentally, etc. Let me know if you have any questions. Otherwise, have at it!

    daniant on
  • AegofAegof Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    "Do you hear that song I'm singing?" Ladej mocked, dropping the cell door. "Can you disbelieve that heat?" A hot wind erupted around him, lashing at his nearest jailers like whips. "Or do you begin to understand?"

    Minor: Hunter's Quarry on Captain
    Move-as-minor: Aegis of Assault on Captain
    Standard:Sword Burst vs Reflex: 2#1d20+4
    Tommy 7 miss
    Captain 15 hit
    1d6+4 10 force damage to the good Captain.

    Stats
    Vic: HP 40/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Tommy: HP 40/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Harry: HP 40/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Captain: HP 28/38, AC 16; Fortitude 13, Reflex 14, Will 14, Resist 5 lightning, Aegis, Quarry

    Mnemo: HP 22/22, AC 15, Fort 10, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 psychic
    Ilesombra: HP 29/29, AC 20, Fort 14, Reflex 15, Will 16
    Ladej: HP 36/36, AC 16, Fort 15, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 fire, +1 Reflex while firesoul active
    Slip: HP 23/23, AC 17, Fort 11, Reflex 14, Will 15
    Tordain: HP 29/29, AC 15, Fort 13, Reflex 13, Will 15
    King: HP 26/26, AC 16, Fort 13, Reflex 14, Will 15

    Ladej's Firepulse will trigger against the first melee attack that hits him
    Firepulse vs Triggering Enemy's Reflex: 1d20+6 22
    1d6+4 7 fire damage

    Aegof on
    I'm providing ambience.
  • TuranosTuranos Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Mnemo takes note of Ladej fighting the guards, but decides to continue with its plan to liberate the weapons. Mnemo runs into the captain's office, stopping between the nearest two chests and heaving them open, looking down to see which weapons it can find.

    Movement: Run to I17.
    Standard-as-Minor: Open chest.
    Minor: Open other chest.

    Up: Ilesombra
    Waiting: Guards

    Turanos on
  • dresdenphiledresdenphile Watch out for snakes!Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Ilesombra hesitates, waiting to see what the other prisoners and the guards do next before acting.

    Up: Guards
    Waiting: Slip, Tordain, Ilesombra, King

    dresdenphile on
    steam_sig.png
  • daniantdaniant Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    When Mnemo opens the chests, he finds a Warhammer, Rod Implement, Orb Implement, Spear, and Glass Cutter in the first and four adventurer's kits, a lantern and oil in the second. A heavy shield is leaning against the wall behind one of the chests.

    "Vic, Tommy, let's finish this one off. Harry can grab the rock man!" The Captain smacks Ladej in the shoulder with his battleaxe. He flinches as Ladej's already searing aura flares in his face. Tommy and Vic also move into the squares around Ladej instantly get sunburned.

    Vic eyeballs the genasi (Marked) and sticks a short sword somewhere into the flames.

    Tommy then slices Ladej across the face and sends him reeling back.

    Harry runs (double-moves) over to Mnemo.


    Map
    pub?id=14Ny5h9lLhQSYpeUCQFJsfcaTe7zDUqdqvTOOqqYAahg&w=1127&h=1142

    Stats
    Vic: HP 39/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Tommy: HP 39/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Harry: HP 40/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Captain: HP 20/38, AC 16; Fortitude 13, Reflex 14, Will 14, Resist 5 lightning, Aegis, Quarry

    Mnemo: HP 22/22, AC 15, Fort 10, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 psychic
    Ilesombra: HP 29/29, AC 20, Fort 14, Reflex 15, Will 16
    Ladej: HP 1/36, AC 16, Fort 15, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 fire, +1 Reflex while firesoul active
    Slip: HP 23/23, AC 17, Fort 11, Reflex 14, Will 15
    Tordain: HP 29/29, AC 15, Fort 13, Reflex 13, Will 15
    King: HP 26/26, AC 16, Fort 13, Reflex 14, Will 15


    Up: Slip, Tordain, Ilesombra, King
    On Deck: Mnemo, Ladej

    daniant on
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    "Where the Hell is my Door?"

    Seeing his Breath endangered, the Lizard King springs into action, deciding to make do with another nearby door. Specifically, the one lying on the floor.

    Reeling from the barrage of attacks against him, Ladej saw the bald, thin man (who probably wasn't wearing any pants under his long coat of hide armor) scramble past Tordain, pick up what was left of the prison door, and smash Tommy in the head with it, punctuating his strike with a loud:

    "BLAM!"

    It was risky, stupid, and very improbable. But something about the results put fire back in the Genasi's blood.
    move: adjacent to door (and tommy) which might provoke an OA... not sure exactly

    standard: pick up door

    minor: Ardent Surge - Ladej can spend a healing surge and gain healing surge plus 5 hit points

    action point: Energizing Strike - Augment 2 (featuring: Door) vs AC: 1d20+4 19 1d8+4 9

    ...and, because of the Augment, Ladej can spend a healing surge and regain his surge value in hit points

    so that should bounce ladej from 1 hp back to... 24? I think.

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • daniantdaniant Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Edit:
    Last time, no OA around corner.

    daniant on
  • Lord PalingtonLord Palington Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Tordain moved forward, following the demented man, then stopped right across the bars from the guard captain.

    "With my brothers at my side I will see justice done this day!" The dragonborn feels the scrutiny of Erathis settle upon his soul as the dwarf raises a clenched fist. The beam of light blasts apart and dissipates against the jail's bars, and the avenger scowls.



    Move: Move to G4
    Minor: Oath of Enmity on Captain
    Standard: Radiant Vengeance vs Reflex (Captain): 1d20+4 12 1d8+4 11 MISS
    Immediate Interrupt: Divine Guidance on the first ally to attack the Captain. An ally within 10 squares of Tordain makes an attack roll against his oath of enmity target, the ally makes a second attack roll and uses either result.


    Stats
    Vic: HP 39/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Tommy: HP 30/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Harry: HP 40/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Captain: HP 20/38, AC 16; Fortitude 13, Reflex 14, Will 14, Resist 5 lightning, Aegis, Quarry

    Mnemo: HP 22/22, AC 15, Fort 10, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 psychic
    Ilesombra: HP 29/29, AC 20, Fort 14, Reflex 15, Will 16
    Ladej: HP ?/36, AC 16, Fort 15, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 fire, +1 Reflex while firesoul active
    Slip: HP 23/23, AC 17, Fort 11, Reflex 14, Will 15
    Tordain: HP 29/29, AC 15, Fort 13, Reflex 13, Will 15
    King: HP 26/26, AC 16, Fort 13, Reflex 14, Will 15

    Up: Slip, Ilesombra
    On Deck: Mnemo, Ladej

    Lord Palington on
    SrUxdlb.jpg
  • UnsaltedUnsalted Registered User
    edited March 2011
    "Well, this is wonderful..."

    Elias moves to closest bunk and makes a pathetic looking kick at the corner post, apparently to try to dislodge it. The thing merely wobbles a bit as Elias hops back on one foot looking sheepish and like a fool.

    "Oww-ow-ow! Frell! That is not as easy as some people make it look!"

    Elias tries not to look at Ilesombra's reaction to his failed attempt.

    "Break this off! Well use it at a lever on the hinges... or something." Elias motions at the longer piece of wood on the bunk and then excitedly at the locked cell door trying to make his point. His brow is furled, obviously perturbed.

    Move: Move to F16
    Standard: Kick the leg of the bunk as hard as he can in an attempt to break it so they can use it as leverage for the door.
    Athletics to Break Bunk: 1d20-1 9
    Minor: Panic

    Unsalted on
  • dresdenphiledresdenphile Watch out for snakes!Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Ilesombra, ignoring her cellmate's plea, tries to shoulder open the the door once more and fails.

    Athletics: 1d20-1 3

    "Curses on you fools for locking me up. I won't forget this slight, nor will the one I serve!"

    dresdenphile on
    steam_sig.png
  • daniantdaniant Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Up: Mnemo, Ladej
    On Deck: Bads

    daniant on
  • TuranosTuranos Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Mnemo notices the constable charging up to it and neatly sidesteps between the two chests, fixing the unwitting man with a strange stare. As the construct concentrates, its colour shifts again to a topaz-like purple, and Harry begins to feel a tickling, scratching feeling deep in his mind. A moment passes and the guard finds himself thinking he must have just imagined the sensation when all of a sudden the crystalline ridge above Mnemo's "eyes" draws down in what seems to be concentration. Harry's mind is suddenly awash with confusion and he clutches his temples, grimacing at a sudden headache. After blinking a few times to clear his vision, the guard sees no one nearby and wonders why he came into the office in the first place.

    Mnemo nods in apparent satisfaction as it checks that Harry can definitely no longer perceive its presence, before turning and collecting all of the weapons and implements from the first chest.

    Movement: Shift to H17.

    Standard: Memory Hole vs Harry's Will: 1d20+5 7 MISS

    Action Point: Memory Hole vs Harry's Will: 1d20+5 18 HIT 1d6+7 12 damage
    Augment 1: Mnemo is invisible to Harry until the end of Mnemo's next turn.

    Minor: Gather weapons and implements from chest 1.

    Up: Ladej
    On Deck: Bads

    Stats:
    Vic: HP 39/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Tommy: HP 30/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Harry: HP 28/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Captain: HP 20/38, AC 16; Fortitude 13, Reflex 14, Will 14, Resist 5 lightning, Aegis, Quarry

    Mnemo: HP 22/22, AC 15, Fort 10, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 psychic
    Ilesombra: HP 29/29, AC 20, Fort 14, Reflex 15, Will 16
    Ladej: HP ?/36, AC 16, Fort 15, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 fire, +1 Reflex while firesoul active
    Slip: HP 23/23, AC 17, Fort 11, Reflex 14, Will 15
    Tordain: HP 29/29, AC 15, Fort 13, Reflex 13, Will 15
    King: HP 26/26, AC 16, Fort 13, Reflex 14, Will 15

    Turanos on
  • AegofAegof Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    "Is that it?" Ladej says. "Would you like to try again?"

    Standard: Second Wind
    +2 to all defenses until start of next turn. Spend a surge, gain 9 HP.


    Up: Bads
    On Deck: Slip, Tordain, Ilesombra, King

    Stats:
    Vic: HP 39/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Tommy: HP 30/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Harry: HP 28/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Captain: HP 20/38, AC 16; Fortitude 13, Reflex 14, Will 14, Resist 5 lightning, Aegis, Quarry

    Mnemo: HP 22/22, AC 15, Fort 10, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 psychic
    Ilesombra: HP 29/29, AC 20, Fort 14, Reflex 15, Will 16
    Ladej: HP 33/36, AC 16, Fort 15, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 fire, +1 Reflex while firesoul active
    Slip: HP 23/23, AC 17, Fort 11, Reflex 14, Will 15
    Tordain: HP 29/29, AC 15, Fort 13, Reflex 13, Will 15
    King: HP 26/26, AC 16, Fort 13, Reflex 14, Will 15

    Aegof on
    I'm providing ambience.
  • daniantdaniant Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    In answer to Ladej's question, the captain steps to the side and roars at you. Lightning shoots from his mouth and while King is able to nimbly leap aside, Ladej gets a mouth full of electricity. He then swings his battleaxe through the bars, narrowly missing King.

    Tommy's face is now beginning to blister in the heat, but he is still able to stab into King's shoulder and stagger him back. Snickering, he presses forward.

    Vic, his eyes gleaming in rage, calls out to Ilesombra slumped against the bars: "Hold on baby, I'll be right there. Just gotta clean this guy up and I'll come take care of you." He slides up to Ladej and lands a powerful blow deep into the flames.

    Finally, Harry stands in the room, looking befuddled. Where'd that rock thing go?


    Up: Slip, Tordain, Ilesombra, King, Ladej, Mnemo
    On Deck: Bads

    Stats:
    Vic: HP 39/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Tommy: HP 29/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Harry: HP 28/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Captain: HP 20/38, AC 16; Fortitude 13, Reflex 14, Will 14, Resist 5 lightning, +1 to attack while bloodied, Aegis, Quarry

    Mnemo: HP 22/22, AC 15, Fort 10, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 psychic
    Ilesombra: HP 29/29, AC 20, Fort 14, Reflex 15, Will 16
    Ladej: HP 11/36, AC 16, Fort 15, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 fire, +1 Reflex while firesoul active
    Slip: HP 23/23, AC 17, Fort 11, Reflex 14, Will 15
    Tordain: HP 29/29, AC 15, Fort 13, Reflex 13, Will 15
    King: HP 18/26, AC 16, Fort 13, Reflex 14, Will 15

    daniant on
  • Lord PalingtonLord Palington Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Seeing the situation rapidly escalating and two potential allies fail to break down the door, Tordain disengages from the approaching melee and lines up on the door.

    He'd checked out the door in between the cells earlier, and he was pretty sure he remembered where he saw a particularly shoddy bit of undwarven work. He squares his shoulders, then makes a run for the door, impacting hard.

    It jarred him pretty hard, he backed up a step, shook himself off, and shoved - this non-dwarven door would be no match for him!

    Not sure if this is an athletics check or a strength check. Athletics is the better modifier, so that's the preferred roll.

    Minor: None
    Move: to D8
    Standard: Charge down the door! (end move at D13)
    Athletics to Charge down the door!: 1d20+5 10
    Strength to Charge the door!: 1d20 11
    Miss, I assume? ACTION POINT!
    Athletics to knock down the door!: 1d20+5 10
    Strength to knock down the door!: 1d20 16


    If I don't need the action point for some reason, I'll edit the IC part.

    Lord Palington on
    SrUxdlb.jpg
  • daniantdaniant Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Tordain's last shove surprisingly does not affect the door. It does, however, rip some of the bars loose from their places around the door frame.

    There is now a gap around each side of the door frame that someone could squeeze through.

    daniant on
  • AegofAegof Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Ladej grimaces and pushes past the guard to face the Captain again.

    "Let alone the madman. We're not done." The air lashes out at the jailers, punctuating his point.

    Out of good defensive options, and we need to lay some damage down. Let's do something stupid.

    Move: Shift to H3
    Standard: Sword Burst vs Reflex: 3#1d20+4
    Captain 19 hit
    Tommy 14 hit
    Vic 13 miss
    1d6+4 7 force damage.


    Stats
    Vic: HP 39/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Tommy: HP 22/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Harry: HP 28/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Captain: HP 13/38, AC 16; Fortitude 13, Reflex 14, Will 14, Resist 5 lightning, +1 to attack while bloodied, Aegis, Quarry

    Mnemo: HP 22/22, AC 15, Fort 10, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 psychic
    Ilesombra: HP 29/29, AC 20, Fort 14, Reflex 15, Will 16
    Ladej: HP 11/36, AC 16, Fort 15, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 fire, +1 Reflex while firesoul active
    Slip: HP 23/23, AC 17, Fort 11, Reflex 14, Will 15
    Tordain: HP 29/29, AC 15, Fort 13, Reflex 13, Will 15
    King: HP 18/26, AC 16, Fort 13, Reflex 14, Will 15

    Aegof on
    I'm providing ambience.
  • Lord PalingtonLord Palington Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    "There, free as can be, now get in there and fight!" Tordain dusts off his hands, pleased with the job he obviously meant to do in the first place.

    Lord Palington on
    SrUxdlb.jpg
  • TuranosTuranos Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Mnemo, now holding the confiscated and then restolen weapons, slips quietly past Harry as he continues to struggle with the hole in his memory. Leaving the office once more, the psion is confronted with the sight of its potential comrades attempting to rally themselves to the cell door where a couple of the erstwhile prisoners valiantly hold off the guards.

    The crystalline construct rushes out of the door, flinging various weapons and implements in quick succession towards the nearest bunk to it. With a few telekinetic touches, all of the items land safely on the bunk, ready to be taken up. Mnemo keeps only its own spear and orb, wielding them itself as it turns back to the main room, a resolute amber flooding its form.

    Movement: Walk to K13.
    Standard-as-movement: Throw weapons 5 squares to bottom right bunk (marked on map).
    Minor: Wield spear in main hand and orb implement in off hand.


    Up: Slip, Ilesombra, King
    On Deck: Bads

    Turanos on
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    "Tommy, your fly is open!"

    The oldest trick in the book. Useful mostly against, say, a potato. However, the phrase is so deeply ingrained in men (and also potatoes) that even if they don't know what a fly is or aren't even wearing pants, there is some sort of alarm that sounds within the atavistic brain that calls the attention downward. Just below the waist, to be specific. Tommy, possibly some sort of root vegetable in his previous life, looked south of his border briefly enough for the Lizard King to smash him in the head with the cell door bar.

    "I am the Lizard King and you are a goddamn potato! You are an APPETIZER!"

    They say laughter is the best medecine. Ladej somehow got a psychic dose of it as he let out a brief chuckle at the expense of Tommy The Potato, his wounds suddenly feeling not so bad as they had a moment before.

    "MAIDEN! Time for some Women's Liberation! And get the hell over here, Door... I've been reduced to being far too literal over here!"
    minor: Changeling Trick vs. Passive Insight: 1d20+13 30

    standard: Energizing Strike vs AC: 1d20+4 16 1d6+4 10 which with combat advantage hits that there 18 AC and King gains 4 THP

    minor: majestic word and Ladej regains hit points equal to his Surge Value + 4

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • dresdenphiledresdenphile Watch out for snakes!Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Ilesombra rushes past the dwarf, eager to collect her belongings. The sword feels right in her hand, as though she were naked without the blade. She hefts the shield into position, nods appreciatively to the construct and moves into position to fight when the enemies approach her.

    Move to G11.
    Minor: Grab Kopesh and Shield.
    Standard Move to G11.


    Up: Slip
    On Deck: Bads

    dresdenphile on
    steam_sig.png
  • UnsaltedUnsalted Registered User
    edited March 2011
    Elias slips deftly through the space between the broken bars an immediately makes toward the weapon laden bunk. He slides across the bunk, grabbing the foot-long lenth of pocked wrought iron quickly in his off-hand. Still half sitting, preparing to continue his movement he levels the spellforged rod at the captain.
    The sound around him seems to deaden as a bolt of white energy seems to almost seep out of the porous iron rod before gathering and blasting outwards with an audible -pop-.

    The bolt streams toward its target, and with a dull hum and a sickening thwop, strikes its target directly in the chest.

    Elias, emboldened by his first shot, wrings the iron rod tightly while mustering enough energy for a second shot. The same audible -pop- signals another blast of white energy towards the captian.

    The two shots in quick sucsession did nothing for Elias' aim, however. The second bolt hums harmlessly past the wounded captain.

    Actions:



    Move: Move to D11
    Minor: Pick up Rod Implement in Off-hand

    Standard: Eldritch Bolt vs. Captain: 1d20+4 17 vs. Ref. - HIT!
    Damage to Captain: 1d10+6 9 Damage

    Action Point:Eldritch Bolt vs. Captain: 1d20+4 13 vs Ref. - Miss...


    Stats:
    Vic: HP 39/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Tommy: HP 22/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Harry: HP 28/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Captain: HP 4/38, AC 16; Fortitude 13, Reflex 14, Will 14, Resist 5 lightning, +1 to attack while bloodied, Aegis, Quarry

    Mnemo: HP 22/22, AC 15, Fort 10, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 psychic
    Ilesombra: HP 29/29, AC 20, Fort 14, Reflex 15, Will 16
    Ladej: HP 11/36, AC 16, Fort 15, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 fire, +1 Reflex while firesoul active
    Slip: HP 23/23, AC 17, Fort 11, Reflex 14, Will 15
    Tordain: HP 29/29, AC 15, Fort 13, Reflex 13, Will 15
    King: HP 18/26, AC 16, Fort 13, Reflex 14, Will 15

    Up: Bads
    On Deck: Tordain, Ilesombra, King, Ladej, Mnemo, Slip

    Unsalted on
  • AegofAegof Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Horeshoe skipped stats, so.

    Stats
    Vic: HP 39/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Tommy: HP 12/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Harry: HP 28/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Captain: HP 4/38, AC 16; Fortitude 13, Reflex 14, Will 14, Resist 5 lightning, +1 to attack while bloodied, Aegis, Quarry

    Mnemo: HP 22/22, AC 15, Fort 10, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 psychic
    Ilesombra: HP 29/29, AC 20, Fort 14, Reflex 15, Will 16
    Ladej: HP 24/36, AC 16, Fort 15, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 fire, +1 Reflex while firesoul active
    Slip: HP 23/23, AC 17, Fort 11, Reflex 14, Will 15
    Tordain: HP 29/29, AC 15, Fort 13, Reflex 13, Will 15
    King: HP 18+4/26, AC 16, Fort 13, Reflex 14, Will 15

    Aegof on
    I'm providing ambience.
  • daniantdaniant Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Harry suddenly sees the living rock and runs for it. The shock of seeing it appear and disappear, however, make him miss his mark.

    Vic stabs Ladej and looks at his fiery face, "Yer gonna get yers, fire-man!" (Marked). Then the Captain brings his battleaxe down on his fiery head and knocks him unconscious again.

    Meanwhile, Tommy shifts to the side to get out of the fire and tries to stab up into King's stomach. King weirds him out a little too much and he misses.

    Map:
    pub?id=14Ny5h9lLhQSYpeUCQFJsfcaTe7zDUqdqvTOOqqYAahg&w=1127&h=1142

    Stats:
    Vic: HP 38/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Tommy: HP 21/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Harry: HP 28/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Captain: HP 3/38, AC 16; Fortitude 13, Reflex 14, Will 14, Resist 5 lightning, +1 to attack while bloodied, Aegis, Quarry

    Mnemo: HP 22/22, AC 15, Fort 10, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 psychic
    Ilesombra: HP 29/29, AC 20, Fort 14, Reflex 15, Will 16
    Ladej: HP -1/36, AC 16, Fort 15, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 fire, +1 Reflex while firesoul active, Marked by Vic
    Slip: HP 23/23, AC 17, Fort 11, Reflex 14, Will 15
    Tordain: HP 29/29, AC 15, Fort 13, Reflex 13, Will 15
    King: HP 18/26, AC 16, Fort 13, Reflex 14, Will 15


    Up: Weirds
    On Deck: Bads

    daniant on
  • UnsaltedUnsalted Registered User
    edited March 2011
    Elias summons forth another blast of energy mid-move as he finishes his slide off the bunk -pop-. The leveled rod of iron never stops pointing menacingly at the captain as he closes towards Tommy.

    He smirks as the bolt hums into the captains chest with a wet squish -and locks eyes with the captain as he falls.

    He turns his attention to Tommy as the air turns fuzzy and inconsistant around him. A faint hollow tinkle can be heard as the terrible white blade flares into life in his main-hand.

    Actions:

    Standard: Eldritch Bolt vs Captian: 1d20+4 22 vs Ref. -HIT!
    Damage vs Captian: 1d10+6 16 Damage! - Captain Dies.

    Move: Move to D5
    Minor: Activate Pact-Blade

    Stats:
    Vic: HP 38/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Tommy: HP 21/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Harry: HP 28/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Captain: HP -13/38, AC 16; Fortitude 13, Reflex 14, Will 14, Resist 5 lightning, +1 to attack while bloodied, Aegis, Quarry

    Mnemo: HP 22/22, AC 15, Fort 10, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 psychic
    Ilesombra: HP 29/29, AC 20, Fort 14, Reflex 15, Will 16
    Ladej: HP -1/36, AC 16, Fort 15, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 fire, +1 Reflex while firesoul active, Marked by Vic
    Slip: HP 23/23, AC 17, Fort 11, Reflex 14, Will 15
    Tordain: HP 29/29, AC 15, Fort 13, Reflex 13, Will 15
    King: HP 18/26, AC 16, Fort 13, Reflex 14, Will 15

    Up: Tordain, Ilesombra, King, Ladej, Mnemo
    On Deck: Bads

    Unsalted on
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    The king took a swing and missed, taking a chunk out of one of the beds as Tommy sidestepped the blow.

    "Stop squirming and get your mashing, you chauvinist nightshade!"
    Energizing Strike vs AC: 1d20+4 8 1d6+4 10

    Stats:
    Vic: HP 38/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Tommy: HP 21/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Harry: HP 28/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Captain: HP -13/38, AC 16; Fortitude 13, Reflex 14, Will 14, Resist 5 lightning, +1 to attack while bloodied, Aegis, Quarry

    Mnemo: HP 22/22, AC 15, Fort 10, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 psychic
    Ilesombra: HP 29/29, AC 20, Fort 14, Reflex 15, Will 16
    Ladej: HP -1/36, AC 16, Fort 15, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 fire, +1 Reflex while firesoul active, Marked by Vic
    Slip: HP 23/23, AC 17, Fort 11, Reflex 14, Will 15
    Tordain: HP 29/29, AC 15, Fort 13, Reflex 13, Will 15
    King: HP 18/26 +4 THP, AC 16, Fort 13, Reflex 14, Will 15

    Up: Tordain, Ilesombra, Ladej, Mnemo
    On Deck: Bads

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • TuranosTuranos Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Mnemo begins to concentrate on the fight occurring around the cell door, considering how best to aid its new allies. It is suddenly surprised by the reappearance of Harry, attacking it once again. Though the guard is still too befuddled to strike his target, the construct decides it must attempt to remove itself from the man's mind once more. The confusion of the surrounding combat and the cluttered state of Harry's already abused mind confounds Mnemo, however, and it finds itself having to take a few steps back to avoid his continuing attacks.

    Movement: Shift to J12.
    Standard: Memory Hole vs Harry's Will: 1d20+5 10 MISS


    Up: Tordain, Ilesombra, Ladej
    On Deck: Bads

    Turanos on
  • dresdenphiledresdenphile Watch out for snakes!Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Ilesombra rushes forward toward Tommy. The guard is too preoccupied with The King to notice the paladin sneak up behind him. Wasting no time, she sinks her kopesh deep into the cretin's back, not once, but twice. The guard falls to the ground with a sickening wet sound, and an aura of light appears around the paladin.

    Flicking blood from her blade, she points her weapon at Vic. "It looks like I'm coming to take care of you, 'sweetheart'."
    Move to G4.
    Standard:Valorous Smite vs Tommy (18): 1d20+6 19 2d8r1+4 15

    Each enemy within 3 squares of me is subject to my divine sanction until the end of my next turn. The target it marked, and until the mark ends, the target takes 7 radiant damage the first time each round it makes an attack that doesn’t include me as a target.

    Action Point: Enfeebling Strike vs Tommy (18): 1d20+6 25 1d8r1+4 8

    Stats:
    Vic: HP 38/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14. Divine Sanction (Ilesombra)
    Tommy: HP -2/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14. Divine Sanction (Ilesombra)
    Harry: HP 28/40, AC 18, Fortitude 18, Reflex 14, Will 14
    Captain: HP -13/38, AC 16; Fortitude 13, Reflex 14, Will 14, Resist 5 lightning, +1 to attack while bloodied, Aegis, Quarry

    Mnemo: HP 22/22, AC 15, Fort 10, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 psychic
    Ilesombra: HP 29/29, AC 20, Fort 14, Reflex 15, Will 16
    Ladej: HP -1/36, AC 16, Fort 15, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 fire, +1 Reflex while firesoul active, Marked by Vic
    Slip: HP 23/23, AC 17, Fort 11, Reflex 14, Will 15
    Tordain: HP 29/29, AC 15, Fort 13, Reflex 13, Will 15
    King: HP 18/26 +4 THP, AC 16, Fort 13, Reflex 14, Will 15

    Up: Ladej
    On Deck: Bads

    dresdenphile on
    steam_sig.png
  • AegofAegof Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Death Saving Throw: 1d20 6
    Dang.


    UP: Bads

    Aegof on
    I'm providing ambience.
Sign In or Register to comment.