Club PA 2.0 has arrived! If you'd like to access some extra PA content and help support the forums, check it out at patreon.com/ClubPA
The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!

[D&D 4E IC] Residuum Revolution Strange- Outlaws!

1235712

Posts

  • dresdenphiledresdenphile Watch out for snakes!Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Ilesombra wracks her brain, but she can remember little of the local geography.
    Nature: 1d20+2 7

    dresdenphile on
    steam_sig.png
  • AegofAegof Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Ladej was sure he'd seen the river, at least, before being assaulted. He was beginning to get used to the fact that he could not simply will bridges into existence.

    Nature: 1d20+3 14

    Aegof on
    I'm providing ambience.
  • Lord PalingtonLord Palington Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Dwarves weren't made for fording rivers, that much Tordain knew.

    "The guards on the bridge may let us pass, if we give them reason."

    Lord Palington on
    SrUxdlb.jpg
  • dresdenphiledresdenphile Watch out for snakes!Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Ilesombra frowned, doubtful that it would be that easy, but she was no tracker. It might be worth a shot.

    "Very well. Stay vigilant but keep your weapons at bay. We may be able to talk these idiots into letting us leave with not so much as an unkind word."

    dresdenphile on
    steam_sig.png
  • daniantdaniant Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    You find yourselves making your way towards the road into town and the bridge crossing. Two guards stand at attention on the bridge over the river, just in front of the city gates. As you pass over the bridge, one guard gives you a second and third look, but as you pass to the south, he shrugs and continues on. They seem more focused on travelers headed into town.

    Heading southeast now, around Dade, you look and see that there is no path into the south on this side of town. Fields of wheat and cotton stretch out before you. You travel on, hurrying as the alarms in town are raised, but no one follows you. They undoubtedly believe you headed north.

    Those of you with consciences feel a brief pang for the villagers who helped you. The rest of you feel the thrill of the open country, and hope for a truly worthwhile arcane trove. At night, you rest in an abandoned, ramshackle barn in the open country. The covering even allows you to build a small fire and Tordain and Ladej catch a few rabbits for dinner. The night's air is sweet here, and your freedom is sweeter still...

    daniant on
  • Lord PalingtonLord Palington Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Tordain puts down what is left of his rabbit and washes it down with his waterskin. "So what kind of arcane things are you expecting to find down here, and what might be lying in wait to protect such a valuable place?"

    He reflected on how easy even a strange group like themselves had gotten past the guards. Maybe they hadn't heard of the escape yet, or perhaps they didn't care, so long as they were headed away from their jurisdiction. He knew there was a chance the villagers could be held accountable, but if nothing else they could claim they had been coerced into helping.

    After all, what could simple citizens do against maniacs wielding swords and hammers?

    Perception: 1d20+4 10

    Lord Palington on
    SrUxdlb.jpg
  • dresdenphiledresdenphile Watch out for snakes!Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Ilesombra reflected upon the question for a moment before answering. "I know only that something mysterious is supposed to lie there. Sometimes, knowledge is its own reward."

    Though, she wouldn't be gaining any knowledge with rolls like these: Arcana/Nature/Perception: 1d20+1 4 1d20+2 6 1d20+2 4

    dresdenphile on
    steam_sig.png
  • AegofAegof Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Genasi expressions can be difficult to read--not least because much of the emotion is carried in their corona--but Ladej's vocal tone is at least familiar. And now Ladej speaks as if to a particularly slow, annoying child.

    "Are we expected to know tomorrow? Any number of things might be there, protected by any number of other things. Perhaps a fey you failed to exterminate. More tame elementals for our madman to collect. Notes and reagents. Speculation is without worth."

    Arcana: 1d20+9 15
    Nature: 1d20+3 21
    Perception: 1d20+6 16

    Aegof on
    I'm providing ambience.
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    "You know," spoke the bespectacled (whilst adjusting the aforementioned spectacles), "As a learned man, I sometimes take umbrage at the word 'arcane'. You mean Magic, yes? You should see your faces right now. Oh my, the 'M-Word'. MAGIC! There's nothing arcane about Magic. You don't have to find Magic. It's everywhere. Just to the right of me here is a sapient rock. Congratulations, you just discovered some Magic."

    King Professor lit a pipe of some terrible-smelling substance and continued, his accent at times wavering and becoming more inscrutable.

    "You're all magic. Even those of you who proclaim to be inextricably weaved of the Divine, or perhaps your own stubbornness. And vice-versa, of course. Magic is a tool. Belief is a tool. Willpower is a tool. Like all other tools, they are integrated to the self and outwardly expressed in the archetypes of the collective and fifth-dimensional sentience of the universe. If you don't see them... well... you're just not looking hard enough."

    There was a pause. King Professor stared into the distance.

    "What are you talking about?" asked someone, breaking the silence.

    "Oh, was I talking? I'm sorry... I was listening to the green of the trees... and thinking about a plate of sausage and chips. There are downsides to leaving civilization."
    Arcana: 1d20+8 20
    Nature: 1d20+1 9
    Perception: 1d20+1 10

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Lord PalingtonLord Palington Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Tordain shook his head. "So what brought you all to this part of the world? It's hard to believe in coincidence at the best of times, and these definitely aren't the best of times."

    He worked a couple of cricks out of his neck, still not sure what to make of his companions.

    Lord Palington on
    SrUxdlb.jpg
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    "Coincidence is more than one thing occurring at a single point in time. It happens constantly. In fact... if it wasn't happening constantly, this would be an extremely tedious existence."

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • TuranosTuranos Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    During the impromptu lecture delivered by "King Professor", Mnemo stares at him intently. King begins to notice that, underneath the many layers of disordered psyche within him, a new presence is slowly developing. Perhaps yet another personality to add to the cluttered pile? For now it is nothing more than a half-remembered sound in the back of his mind, hardly worth noting compared to the riot of activity filling his brain.

    When not focussing on the King, the construct gazes around at the surrounding landscape. It is gradually tinged a verdant, emerald-esque green and the many crystalline structures that compose its body stir slowly in the air. Occasionally one breaks off from the main cluster, floating around Mnemo for a few moments before gliding in and reattaching itself elsewhere. In this way, the "sapient rock" changes its configuration in a number of small ways as the group travels.

    Arcana: 1d20+14 20
    Nature: 1d20+0 17
    Perception: 1d20+7 10

    Turanos on
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    "You see, once again, the Sapient Stone is the head of the class. Grasps the transient nature of personality that is necessary to wholeness of Self. I'm not saying that you should take notes but... well, just be aware of it. Try to be more like the Thinking Rock."

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Lord PalingtonLord Palington Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    "Goddess's truth, I've never seen stone like that before." Tordain wondered, now that he had some time to think, just what that thing was.

    Lord Palington on
    SrUxdlb.jpg
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    "You very nearly had a moment of reflection just now. Excellent. Now perhaps... consider for a moment whither a stone has ever seen you before. Personally, my money's on yes. They're everywhere, you know."

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • Lord PalingtonLord Palington Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    "And you nearly finished a complete thought without starting eight others, a fine end to a day of jailbreaking."

    Tordain looked around the barn, checking it's defensive capabilities. "How should we work our watch schedules tonight? I don't intend to come all this way to become the sleeping target of a bandit or worse."

    Lord Palington on
    SrUxdlb.jpg
  • dresdenphiledresdenphile Watch out for snakes!Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    "I'll be on first watch; I don't want to have to take off my armor just to put it back on again," Ilesombra offered.

    dresdenphile on
    steam_sig.png
  • Lord PalingtonLord Palington Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    "You can wake me next." Tordain yawned and began settling down.

    Lord Palington on
    SrUxdlb.jpg
  • TuranosTuranos Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Mnemo, noticing the organic creatures are all becoming sedate, sits itself down nearby and settles into a still pose. After a few moments, the light within it dims slightly and unless one knows what to look for, it could possibly pass for a strange rock formation.

    Turanos on
  • daniantdaniant Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    You rest for the night. The air is chill and damp, wafting over the fields from the river. The morning sun rises slowly, shining brightly through the fallen planks in the roof. You shuffle around, fixing breakfast, and then set off once again in a southwardly direction, towards the arcane site. Ladej seems to have the clearest path, and every once in a while Mnemo's colors seem to swirl in a certain direction to point Ladej to the appropriate place. Picking through the fields, it's easy to get lost, but these two seem to have a wonderful sense of direction.

    Suddenly, the King gets a throb of powerful arcane energy that immediately fades. The rock in front of him also seems to swirl with excitement. Mnemo picks up a faint trace of his natal home and picks up speed, bursting through the corn stalks and stopping suddenly at the horrific sight- about ten nk'barra, setting fire to stacks of tomes, outside an obviously sacked cottage...

    daniant on
  • TuranosTuranos Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    For a moment, Mnemo simply stands as if dumbfounded by the sight it is confronted with. Then it reacts more violently and quickly than its heretofore languid manner would ever have suggested. It completely floods with a bright red colour, immediately taking on the appearance of sharply cut rubies. Its eyes, meanwhile, burst with light, giving its body the appearance of merely an insufficient shield for some great fire within.

    For the first time, the construct turns and looks directly at the party, its arms outstretched in a strangely human gesture of beseeching. Before anyone can grasp its desire, everyone in the group is simultaneously subjected to a sudden and vicious migraine, accompanied by bursts of strange sound. The sounds gradually resolve themselves into fragments of words and concepts, like an internal monologue weirdly distorted and painfully amplified, as if there were megaphones inside their very skulls. SECRETS- a flashing image of ancient tomes- MUST KNOW- a sudden desire so great as to rule out other thoughts entirely- NEVER LEARN- a contrary shift of concept so sharp it is almost mentally reeling- STOP THEM- surging, deep rooted anger, and finally a clear picture: the book-burning nk'barra before the party.

    Not stopping to see whether its strange message was received, Mnemo begins to run towards the nk'barra, heedless of any danger.

    Turanos on
  • dresdenphiledresdenphile Watch out for snakes!Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Ilesombra reels from the unexpected mental barrage from Mnemo. Catching her breath, she swiftly draws her khopesh and shield. "You...heard him. We have to stop them!"

    Not waiting for an answer, the paladin hastens to catch up to the shardmind and take on the nk'barra.

    dresdenphile on
    steam_sig.png
  • Lord PalingtonLord Palington Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Tordain thought for a moment the rage was his own until the images and thoughts flooded his mind. He seized his hammer and began his charge.

    The dwarf still felt a small sense of failure at resorting to violence in the town, but these things did not deserve a second thought. The nk'barra were infamous for killing first and occasionally asking questions later. In a true civilization, in Erathis's true promise for this world, scum like this would not be given the badge of law.

    Lord Palington on
    SrUxdlb.jpg
  • AegofAegof Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    "It speaks," Ladej says with a grin. It didn't make a compelling case, but Ladej didn't need one to kill nk'barra. He drew blade and bludgeon and followed the elemental.

    Aegof on
    I'm providing ambience.
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    "Of course it speaks. It just prefers to speak to itself. And rightfully so. The pulse of magic those reckless N'Kbarra are setting off... my gods but they're thick."

    The King drew and loaded his hand crossbow, (after the second attempt at doing so; his head still reeled from hashish and magic), and he staggered briskly after Ladej.

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • daniantdaniant Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    As you stumble across the fields towards your enemies, most seem intent on the task at hand. One nk'barra, a halfling, looks up, furrows his brow at you, and disappears into the house, but not before alerting his comrades to your arrival. As you get closer, you see that most tomes are being burned, but a few artifacts and other precious items are being loaded onto the back of a pack camel by a group of humans. The obvious leaders are two dwarves organizing the systematic destruction of the wizard's shack...

    Roll initiative!

    daniant on
  • Lord PalingtonLord Palington Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Normally one to take stock of a battlefield before charging in, Tordain surprises even himself at the speed he strikes.

    Initiative: 1d20+1 18

    Lord Palington on
    SrUxdlb.jpg
  • dresdenphiledresdenphile Watch out for snakes!Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Ilesombra is stunned by the sheer depravatiy of the nk'barra's actions and is slow to react to the scene before her.

    Initiative: 1d20+0 5

    dresdenphile on
    steam_sig.png
  • AegofAegof Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    A wave of nostalgia slows Ladej as he approaches. The flames remind him of home.

    Initiative: 1d20+0 2

    Aegof on
    I'm providing ambience.
  • TuranosTuranos Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    As it comes closer to the shack, burning tomes and pilfered artifacts, Mnemo almost seizes with the enormity of what is being pepetrated before it. Its gaze darts from one nk'barra to the next, from one smoldering book to the next, from one stolen relic to the next. It seemingly has so many targets and concerns that it cannot decide on what to do first.

    Initiative: 1d20+0 1
    Go go natural one! Hopefully the last one I get this encounter.

    Turanos on
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    "Yowza, look at that hammer go! Wait... Hammer's aren't that fast... hmmm..."

    Similarly surprised at Tordain's speed, The King was just a bit slow out of the gate as the rest
    Initiative: 1d20+0 7

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
  • daniantdaniant Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    The nk'barra looters look up in alarm as they see Tordain barreling towards them.

    Initiative!
    Tordain
    Bads
    Everyone else

    Stats:
    Human Goons: Minion, AC 15, Fortitude 13, Reflex 11, Will 11 (+2 to defenses when 5 squares away from two or more other human goons)
    Camel: HP 38/38, AC 13; Fortitude 13, Reflex 10, Will 9
    Dwarf Guard 1: HP 33/33, AC 17, Fortitude 15, Reflex 13, Will 15
    Dwarf Guard 2: HP 33/33, AC 17, Fortitude 15, Reflex 13, Will 15
    Halfling Assassin: HP 37/37, AC 16, Fortitude 15, Reflex 17, Will 15

    Mnemo: HP 22/22, AC 15, Fort 10, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 psychic
    Ilesombra: HP 29/29, AC 20, Fort 14, Reflex 15, Will 16
    Ladej: HP 36/36, AC 16, Fort 15, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 fire
    Tordain: HP 29/29, AC 15, Fort 13, Reflex 13, Will 15
    King: HP 18/26, AC 16, Fort 13, Reflex 14, Will 15

    Map:
    pub?id=14Ny5h9lLhQSYpeUCQFJsfcaTe7zDUqdqvTOOqqYAahg&w=1127&h=1142

    daniant on
  • Lord PalingtonLord Palington Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Tordain moves forward, calling down Erathis's wrath against these thugs and looters.

    Move to T5
    Standard to Radiant Vengeance vs Reflex (minion): 1d20+4 9 1d8+4 5

    The beam of light goes wide from the gang member and Tordain curses under his breath, he was always better at fighting up close and personal anyway.

    Lord Palington on
    SrUxdlb.jpg
  • daniantdaniant Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    The dwarf commander whips around and screams at his men, "Get them!" Three of his goons move forward, threatening Tordain. One gets out a club and tries to beat Tordain over the head with it, but he delivers a glancing blow to Tordain's helmet. The assassin peeks out from the house, but he doesn't line up his shot well and also misses.


    Initiative!
    You
    Them


    Stats:
    Human Goons: Minion, AC 15, Fortitude 13, Reflex 11, Will 11 (+2 to defenses when 5 squares away from two or more other human goons)
    Camel: HP 38/38, AC 13; Fortitude 13, Reflex 10, Will 9
    Dwarf Guard 1: HP 33/33, AC 17, Fortitude 15, Reflex 13, Will 15
    Dwarf Guard 2: HP 33/33, AC 17, Fortitude 15, Reflex 13, Will 15
    Halfling Assassin: HP 37/37, AC 16, Fortitude 15, Reflex 17, Will 15

    Mnemo: HP 22/22, AC 15, Fort 10, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 psychic
    Ilesombra: HP 29/29, AC 20, Fort 14, Reflex 15, Will 16
    Ladej: HP 36/36, AC 16, Fort 15, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 fire
    Tordain: HP 29/29, AC 15, Fort 13, Reflex 13, Will 15
    King: HP 18/26, AC 16, Fort 13, Reflex 14, Will 15

    Map:
    pub?id=14Ny5h9lLhQSYpeUCQFJsfcaTe7zDUqdqvTOOqqYAahg&w=1127&h=1142

    daniant on
  • AegofAegof Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    "Yes, get them," Ladej says, leaping forward like red lightning. He ignores the gaggle of humans assaulting the dwarf--surely the godsworn could handle such a pitiful-looking bunch--and attacked the more sturdy commander, reveling in the heat of the fire and raining blows on the dwarf without a moment's pause between.

    Move: to T9
    Standard: Charge Dwarf 2, ending in O9
    Melee Basic Attack vs AC: 1d20+6+1 25 1d10+4 7 damage
    Action Point: Twin Strike vs AC: 1d20+6 20 1d10+0 8
    1d20+8 11 Miss


    Stats
    Human Goons: Minion, AC 15, Fortitude 13, Reflex 11, Will 11 (+2 to defenses when 5 squares away from two or more other human goons)
    Camel: HP 38/38, AC 13; Fortitude 13, Reflex 10, Will 9
    Dwarf Guard 1: HP 33/33, AC 17, Fortitude 15, Reflex 13, Will 15
    Dwarf Guard 2: HP 18/33, AC 17, Fortitude 15, Reflex 13, Will 15
    Halfling Assassin: HP 37/37, AC 16, Fortitude 15, Reflex 17, Will 15

    Mnemo: HP 22/22, AC 15, Fort 10, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 psychic
    Ilesombra: HP 29/29, AC 20, Fort 14, Reflex 15, Will 16
    Ladej: HP 36/36, AC 16, Fort 15, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 fire
    Tordain: HP 29/29, AC 15, Fort 13, Reflex 13, Will 15
    King: HP 18/26, AC 16, Fort 13, Reflex 14, Will 15

    Firepulse, triggered when an enemy hits me with a melee attack
    Firepulse vs Reflex: 1d20+6 16
    1d6+4 10 fire damage

    Aegof on
    I'm providing ambience.
  • TuranosTuranos Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Seeing Ladej spin and slash into the dwarf, Mnemo takes the opportunity to channel some of its new found passion. Its "eyes" open wide and flash crimson as it drives a spike of psychic anger deep into its enemy's mind. The dwarf immediately clutches his head and cries out in pain, nearly falling unconscious under the effects of the genasi and construct's attacks.

    Movement: Move to W9.

    Standard:Mind Thrust vs Dwarf Guard 2: 1d20+5 17 1d10+7 16 damage
    Dwarf Guard 2 is bloodied.

    Stats:
    Human Goons: Minion, AC 15, Fortitude 13, Reflex 11, Will 11 (+2 to defenses when 5 squares away from two or more other human goons)
    Camel: HP 38/38, AC 13; Fortitude 13, Reflex 10, Will 9
    Dwarf Guard 1: HP 33/33, AC 17, Fortitude 15, Reflex 13, Will 15
    Dwarf Guard 2: HP 2/33, AC 17, Fortitude 15, Reflex 13, Will 15
    Halfling Assassin: HP 37/37, AC 16, Fortitude 15, Reflex 17, Will 15

    Mnemo: HP 22/22, AC 15, Fort 10, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 psychic
    Ilesombra: HP 29/29, AC 20, Fort 14, Reflex 15, Will 16
    Ladej: HP 36/36, AC 16, Fort 15, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 fire
    Tordain: HP 29/29, AC 15, Fort 13, Reflex 13, Will 15
    King: HP 18/26, AC 16, Fort 13, Reflex 14, Will 15

    Turanos on
  • dresdenphiledresdenphile Watch out for snakes!Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Ilesombra sprints into the fray alongside the dwarf. The paladin sinks her khopesh deep into the stomach of one of the n'kbarra. Pulling him close, she whispers softly into his ear, "By the power of my lord, let your final act on this plane be killing your comrade in arms." The n'kbarra stiffens as Ilesombra pushes him off of her blade into the midst of the other goons.

    Not sparing a second glance to either man, she turns her attention to the n'kbarra in front of her. "Face me, little man! Or have you grown soft fighting only defenseless books and scrolls to challenge someone in true combat?"

    Move: to U5.
    Standard: Charge to S8 Ardent Strike vs HG4: 1d20+6+1 19 1d8r1+4 6

    Dead Goon.

    Immediate Interrupt (HG4 drops to 0 HP): I will invoke Vecna's Final Command to force HG4 to make a Melee Basic Attack vs. HG2.

    Minor: Divine Challenge on HG3. HG3 is marked and if he attacks a non-me creature, he has a -2 to the attack roll, and he'll take 7 radiant damage.


    Stats:
    Human Goons: Minion, AC 15, Fortitude 13, Reflex 11, Will 11 (+2 to defenses when 5 squares away from two or more other human goons).
    HG3 is Divine Challenged by Ilesombra.
    Camel: HP 38/38, AC 13; Fortitude 13, Reflex 10, Will 9
    Dwarf Guard 1: HP 33/33, AC 17, Fortitude 15, Reflex 13, Will 15
    Dwarf Guard 2: HP 33/33, AC 17, Fortitude 15, Reflex 13, Will 15
    Halfling Assassin: HP 37/37, AC 16, Fortitude 15, Reflex 17, Will 15

    Mnemo: HP 22/22, AC 15, Fort 10, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 psychic
    Ilesombra: HP 29/29, AC 20, Fort 14, Reflex 15, Will 16
    Ladej: HP 36/36, AC 16, Fort 15, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 fire
    Tordain: HP 29/29, AC 15, Fort 13, Reflex 13, Will 15
    King: HP 18/26, AC 16, Fort 13, Reflex 14, Will 15

    dresdenphile on
    steam_sig.png
  • Lord PalingtonLord Palington Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Tordain strides forward, ignoring the chattel cutting each other down in front of him. He points his hammer at the bloodied dwarven guard. "You have poisoned this empire long enough, and I will see Erathis's will be done with your defeat!"

    He swings his hammer to finish the dwarf, drawing strength from his genasi ally. Fighting side by side against tyranny, it reminds him of home. The hammer falls, and the dwarf is ended.

    "Throw down your arms and accept judgment, bandits!"
    Move to O8
    Minor to Oath of Enmity on Dwarf Guard 2
    Standard to Leading Strike on Dwarf Guard 2
    Leading Strike vs AC (DG2): 1d20+6 26 CRIT 2d6r1+6+1 19! Dwarf Guard 2 is dead.
    Human Goons: Minion, AC 15, Fortitude 13, Reflex 11, Will 11 (+2 to defenses when 5 squares away from two or more other human goons)
    HG3 is Divine Challenged by Ilesombra.
    Camel: HP 38/38, AC 13; Fortitude 13, Reflex 10, Will 9
    Dwarf Guard 1: HP 33/33, AC 17, Fortitude 15, Reflex 13, Will 15
    Dwarf Guard 2: HP -17/33, AC 17, Fortitude 15, Reflex 13, Will 15 - DEAD
    Halfling Assassin: HP 37/37, AC 16, Fortitude 15, Reflex 17, Will 15

    Mnemo: HP 22/22, AC 15, Fort 10, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 psychic
    Ilesombra: HP 29/29, AC 20, Fort 14, Reflex 15, Will 16
    Ladej: HP 36/36, AC 16, Fort 15, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 fire
    Tordain: HP 29/29, AC 15, Fort 13, Reflex 13, Will 15
    King: HP 18/26, AC 16, Fort 13, Reflex 14, Will 15

    Lord Palington on
    SrUxdlb.jpg
  • daniantdaniant Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    As Ilesombra destroys the man in front of her, a strange look comes into his eyes. He swings his club wildly at his friend as he goes down, but falls face first in the dirt in front of him.

    The remaining man is so freaked out by Ilesombra that he doesn't even notice Tordain run right by him.

    daniant on
  • HorseshoeHorseshoe Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Ilesombra heard the King speaking to himself nonsensically behind her right shoulder. Apparently being girdled in steel gave her the appearance of cover.

    The King squinted and took aim at the halfling assassin... halflings.... unnaturally short. One of the most dangerous kinds of shortness in the world. The sigil-enhanced bolt whistled past Ilesombra's head, and nicked one of the halfling's shins... inflicting a scratch that was seemingly superficial.

    Move: one down and to the right from Ilesombra.

    Standard: Jinx Shot vs AC: 1d20+6 22 1d6+4 7

    The first time the Halfling Assassin misses with an attack before the end of King's next turn, it falls prone.
    Human Goons: Minion, AC 15, Fortitude 13, Reflex 11, Will 11 (+2 to defenses when 5 squares away from two or more other human goons)
    HG3 is Divine Challenged by Ilesombra.
    Camel: HP 38/38, AC 13; Fortitude 13, Reflex 10, Will 9
    Dwarf Guard 1: HP 33/33, AC 17, Fortitude 15, Reflex 13, Will 15
    Dwarf Guard 2: HP -17/33, AC 17, Fortitude 15, Reflex 13, Will 15 - DEAD
    Halfling Assassin: HP 30/37, AC 16, Fortitude 15, Reflex 17, Will 15

    Mnemo: HP 22/22, AC 15, Fort 10, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 psychic
    Ilesombra: HP 29/29, AC 20, Fort 14, Reflex 15, Will 16
    Ladej: HP 36/36, AC 16, Fort 15, Reflex 15, Will 15, Resist 5 fire
    Tordain: HP 29/29, AC 15, Fort 13, Reflex 13, Will 15
    King: HP 18/26, AC 16, Fort 13, Reflex 14, Will 15

    Horseshoe on
    dmsigsmallek3.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.