Options

hating college (am I alone?)

167891012»

• Options
    Darkness MundusDarkness Mundus Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I corrected my FAFSA once. I got random multi-page forms full of questions for a year. "What was up with that time you wrote that then changed it to that 10 seconds later"
    I'm also in the boat of my parents made loads, gave me none, and set me up to get 0 aid which, surprise, had me broke in two years. They also moved directly after I graduated high school and after I'd started college...to a different state. Which made explaining my way out of out-of-state tuition quite difficult. Thanks guys! Sorry about the whole "being an inconvenience" thing. My brother, on the other hand, dropped out and joined the navy (we are one year apart)

Darkness Mundus on
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    . . . wow, just, wow D:

I don't know what else to say Stale, you're a cool guy and deserve better. And I'm worried about what I may have to pay, pfeh!

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    StaleStale Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I will take all the hugs and smooches though.

never have too many of those.

Stale on
    easysig2.jpg
  • Options
    Muse Among MenMuse Among Men Suburban Bunny Princess? Its time for a new shtick Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    First I was worried about getting in and now its like 'oh yeah it isn't free'. The schools themselves are offering me very little grant money.

I don't think I hate college but I hate how it costs money.

What about becoming a tv chef Stale? You have the tattoos for it! I'm being serious about that too. Turn yourself into a food brand. Barbecue and dick heaven, did ya call it?

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'll send in the kissing pig stale.

She got a really pretty mouth.

Plus you can feed her slops.

Blake T on
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    I can imagine the opening credits right now: Stale punching the viewer

Muse Among Men on
  • Options
    Penguin IncarnatePenguin Incarnate King of Kafiristan Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I knew paying for those glasses was a bad idea.

Penguin Incarnate on
  • Options
    laughingfuzzballlaughingfuzzball Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    He'd probably wind up under investigation.

I hear that certain federal agencies consider his dry rub a potentially lethal weapon.

laughingfuzzball on