As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

From Ontario, and longing for some PAX

PayneTraynePayneTrayne CanuckRegistered User regular
edited March 2011 in PAX Archive
Hey, I'm new to the forums and I've been watching PATV for months and reading PennyArcade for years and I've decided to make the holy pilgrimage to the hollowed grounds. I'm from Southern Ontario and I want to know if there is anyone near the Windsor area (Canada) or Detroit area (U.S) who's going to PAX East and is looking for someone to split costs with. I know this is early, but I need to know ahead of time so I can start saving for what is bound to be an expensive weekend.

I'm sorry if there's an official carpool thread, I just couldn't find it.

PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]
PayneTrayne on

• zerzhulzerzhul Registered User, Moderator mod
    edited March 2011
    There will be some hotel share and ride share threads for Pax East 2012, after Prime 2011, likely in the Late September/Early October timeframe.

zerzhul on
  • PayneTraynePayneTrayne Canuck Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Alright, thanks for the heads up. Cheers!

PayneTrayne on
    PAX East 2015:Get on Pokecrawl Team Yellow Silver [ ] Pass [X] Vacation Time [X] Hotel [X] Flights [ ] PAX East 2015 Complete [ X ] Sell Extra Set of Badges because Friend Bailed [ ]