As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

TERA: Game is out! You should come play it!

• Options
    BeezelBeezel There was no agreement little morsel..Registered User regular
    Launch Trailer for those that haven't seen it and can't stream from gametrailers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvGTOTJ1-xA

PSN: Waybackkidd
    "...only mights and maybes."
  • Options
    DefenestratorDefenestrator Registered User regular
    That trailer is pretty good. I want to make all those big monsters angry at me and then block all their attacks.

• Options
    QuintessinQuintessin Registered User regular
    After perusing the Lv60 armors added to TeraOnlineCC's site, im debating Castanic for my Sorc now.

While this one looks amazing -
    castanic_f_r21.jpg

The same robe on Male Human, looks fucking staggering as well.
    human_m_r21.jpg

Even Male Aman looks amazing.
    aman_m_r21.jpg

• Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVLsS_kc4Uc

Regal Frost Lion in action. EU got theirs

• Options
    So there's Maintenance on the 30th at Midnight, to 7am (during Headstart) but it was mentioned the Lv38 cap was being removed during that maintenance.

• Options
    JarsJars Registered User regular
    well obviously. like how all the constraints of a sorc are wiped out by grouping with a lancer. tank dude, nuke him into oblivion.

• Options
    MukkMukk Registered User regular
    My mystic is only lvl 14 or so but damage hasn't been an issue thus far. They can deal a fair amount of very close range burst damage. Naturally things could change later on. I haven't had a moment where I felt being a support class hindered leveling though.

• Options
    ZzuluZzulu Registered User regular
    In how many hours does the headstart begin

t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    ParagonParagon Registered User regular
    edited April 2012
    4 and a half hours.

Damn, the sound effects on that lion are pretty sweet. I do wish mounts wouldn't make so much noise while traveling, though.

Paragon on
  • Options
    HandgimpHandgimp R+L=J Family PhotoRegistered User regular
    Alright, I broke down and bought this game; downloading as we speak. I'm such an MMO slut.

PwH4Ipj.jpg
  • Options
    good, good. Let the hate flow through you

In other news, due to some errands I can't ignore I may be 1-2 hours late past server opening getting on. In the event Montague isn't online, click the social button in the main menu ingame and click "Guilds on Server" Do a manual search for We Are Nice Guys and app to the guild with a mention of where you're from. Someone will approve it.

• Options
    MyDcmbrMyDcmbr PEWPEWPEW!!! America's WangRegistered User regular
    Oh man, things are starting to get heated in the official forums about the Physical CE.

People are not thrilled about the map being paper instead of cloth and the book being more of a pamphlet than the hardcover job shown on the image.

I am pretty ticked about the map personally. I was planning on framing and hanging it up, but now that I am getting one that is all folded up and creased, why should I even bother. Maybe I should just get my money back...

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    I wasn't too thrilled about the compass and whatnot, but I can't remember the last time I bought a game collector's edition that sported a cloth map. I don't think since Lunar or like, Grandia/Grandia 2 for me. I forget did Skyrim have one?

Edit: Ah! I see now. EU got the good versions of those items and NA got the cheap knockoff editions.

Beezel on
  • Options
    So that being said, if any of our EU members ordered the Physical CE and wish to sell their cloth map, I will gladly buy it from you. :)

Steam
    So we get stiff once in a while. So we have a little fun. What’s wrong with that? This is a free country, isn’t it? I can take my panda any place I want to. And if I wanna buy it a drink, that’s my business.
  • Options
    looking at the vid posted, EU version won in that department by miles.

• Options
    ParagonParagon Registered User regular
    Age of Conan CE came with cloth maps.

I actually still have one of those lying around with the wrapper on...wonder if they'll be worth anything on Ebay.

• Options
    AumniAumni Registered User regular
    Ok, Pre ordered and I have my 10'ish warrior ready to go. I'll message you guys when the server comes to life.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/aumni/ Battlenet: Aumni#1978 GW2: Aumni.1425 PSN: Aumnius
  • Options
    Paragon wrote: »
    Age of Conan CE came with cloth maps.

I actually still have one of those lying around with the wrapper on...wonder if they'll be worth anything on Ebay.

Oh really?

I would buy that from you too. I really enjoyed AoC and the whole Conan mythos really.

Steam
  • Options
    Toxic PickleToxic Pickle Thash grape! Registered User regular
    Quintessin wrote: »
    After perusing the Lv60 armors added to TeraOnlineCC's site, im debating Castanic for my Sorc now.

While this one looks amazing -
    <snip>

I really like the way male human sorcerers get the trenchcoat look, but you're right... the Aman looked like a baus in that armor.

Nothing against the way the female Castanic looked either of course. :winky:

Server up in 1.25 hours! Excite!

• Options
    1 hour, 12 minutes.... Come onnnn

• Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    It's the final countdown...

...and when you are done with that; take a folding
    chair to Creation and then suplex the Void.
  • Options
    34! What's everyone doing to prepare?

• Options
    Just_Bri_ThanksJust_Bri_Thanks Seething with rage from a handbasket.Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Reading the news, checking my E-Mail...

You know, all the normal crap I do when I wake up.

• Options
    Trying to play Guild Wars 2 and constantly looking at the clock rather than focusing on what I'm doing.

• Options
    Working for the next 10.5 hours, then I have a 40min drive home...

:(

Steam
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    How do I get guilded/partied up with you guys once it launches? I only got like 5 minutes in the beta so I have no idea how anything works

Zzulu on
    t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    EsseeEssee The pinkest of hair. Victoria, BCRegistered User regular
    Zzulu wrote: »
    How do I get guilded/partied up with you guys once it launches? I only got like 5 minutes in the beta so I have no idea how anything works
    Beezel wrote: »
    In other news, due to some errands I can't ignore I may be 1-2 hours late past server opening getting on. In the event Montague isn't online, click the social button in the main menu ingame and click "Guilds on Server" Do a manual search for We Are Nice Guys and app to the guild with a mention of where you're from. Someone will approve it.

• Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    Not sure exactly what is going on in this vid (Other than an Elin using Flatten) But it's really cool. You can really see the detail in the animation and the weight shifting and everything.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4FJcoKeBwg

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    Knight_Knight_ Dead Dead Dead Registered User regular
    Game why can't I play you yet.

aeNqQM9.jpg
  • Options
    DelphinidaesDelphinidaes FFXIV: Delphi Kisaragi Registered User regular
    Annnnnd Servers up. Restart your launcher if you have been sitting on the play button.

NNID: delphinidaes
    Official PA Forums FFXIV:ARR Free Company <GHOST> gitl.enjin.com Join us on Sargatanas!
    delphinidaes.png
  • Options
    edited April 2012
    No wonder Berserkers are considered to be bad in PvP... their moves take forever to hit. :P

Edit: HOLY SHIT SERVERS

Toxic Pickle on
  • Options
    Yay! Servers!

• Options
    getting a mysterious bad gateway error

t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    AumniAumni Registered User regular
    Zzulu wrote: »
    getting a mysterious bad gateway error

Same. They must be getting hammered.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/aumni/ Battlenet: Aumni#1978 GW2: Aumni.1425 PSN: Aumnius
  • Options
    ElinElin Registered User regular
    Yeah, I can't log in. I get either an error saying the login servers are down or a bad gateway message. I will persevere.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • Options
    I am now in a 30 min queue to the server D:

t5qfc9.jpg
  • Options
    TornelcoTornelco ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆Registered User regular
    Are you sure that's the right server? I had no queue at all.

• Options
    WrenWren ninja_bird Registered User regular
    queue seems silly since they had to know how many people would be in the headstart

tf2sig.jpg
    TF2 - Wren BF3: Wren-fu
  • Options
    projectmayhemprojectmayhem Registered User regular
  • Options
    Servers are restarting.

This discussion has been closed.