As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Would You Rather -- A Party Game for the Party Masses

15678911»

• PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    You know what party game fucking rules?

You Don't Know Jack.

It is basically the best.

Poorochondriac on
  • satansfingerssatansfingers Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    i haven't played the new one but i played so much you don't know jack back in the day

satansfingers on
  • PoorochondriacPoorochondriac Ah, man Ah, jeezRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    i haven't played the new one but i played so much you don't know jack back in the day

Novo picked it up a few days back, and we've been playing a lot of it. It definitely does the series proud.

I mean, one Dis or Dat round ends with a huge slam on Two and a Half Men. That alone was enough to endear it to me.

Poorochondriac on
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    tumblr_liu6foOsen1qisuj3o1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1301548494&Signature=5e6Wi1RDF0%2Fb5Ml2arIKgPK7PBA%3D

Speed Racer on
  • Charles KinboteCharles Kinbote Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    it'll be so nice to be 21

needing a fake just to buy heroin is such a pain

Charles Kinbote on
  • Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    oh shit I can't stop laughing

tumblr_lisnc7njVF1qisuj3o1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1301548636&Signature=91flgjVyGctURqHAIQAe7bxouG4%3D

Speed Racer on
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011

your dealer cards you? lame

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
  • Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Speed what the hell is this

Grey Ghost on
  • DichotomyDichotomy Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    this happens to me all the time

tumblr_limkn4dOe51qisuj3o1_r1_500.png

Dichotomy on
    0BnD8l3.gif
    edited March 2011
    Grey Ghost wrote: »
    Speed what the hell is this

why are you asking me and not the people that started posting them

it is peanuts with the last panel removed

which reveals it to be incredibly depressing

tumblr_liqzphspaI1qisuj3o1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1301548932&Signature=IV1Ga7YMQybaTWn61hTJhIJSVCQ%3D

Speed Racer on
    edited March 2011
    Snowbeat wrote: »

your dealer cards you? lame

he's got a very strict moral code

he also doesn't deal on the sabbath

Charles Kinbote on
  • RobchamRobcham The Rabbit King of your pantsRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    would you rather watch the American adaptation of Akira or a Japanese adaptation of the Muppet Show

Robcham on
  • SnowbeatSnowbeat i need something to kick this thing's ass over the lineRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    could i watch one with the dialogue of the other dubbed in

Snowbeat on
    Q1e6oi8.gif
    edited March 2011
    tumblr_lioe6qDdMf1qisuj3o1_r1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1301549660&Signature=aMaHZulUTh%2Fc%2B6Mc5f1%2BvARvBXo%3D

okay I'm done

Speed Racer on
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    oh shit I can't stop laughing

tumblr_lisnc7njVF1qisuj3o1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1301548636&Signature=91flgjVyGctURqHAIQAe7bxouG4%3D

and then

bulimia

also yes YDKJ is a great party game

that was one of my middle and high school jams, along with Worms

who wants to play Worms?

MrMonroe on
  • OrikaeshigitaeOrikaeshigitae Registered User, ClubPA regular
    edited March 2011
    MrMonroe wrote: »
    oh hey

it's me every morning:

tumblr_liody4Zs4i1qisuj3o1_r1_1280.png?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1301528600&Signature=oEtsRjvD7OjHTBZOjOpGnTDU18I%3D

3eanuts is amazing

ahahahahah it's me

Orikaeshigitae on
    edited March 2011
    honestly even if these are supposed to have a joke panel at the end these are pretty dark!

Speed Racer on
    edited March 2011
    sometimes (much of the time)(all the time) I feel fairly certain that I have bipolar II disorder

I fit all the symptoms to a T and have a history of mood disorders on both sides of my family

I'm occasionally tempted to go to a psychiatrist, but it would only be for the purpose of legitimizing my self-diagnosis being as how I'm not interested in psychotropic medication

so that probably wouldn't be a very wise move, because slapping that label on myself seems as though it would feed into an external locus of control

Charles Kinbote on
  • L|amaL|ama Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    peanuts was always pretty dark, i don't quite get the point of 3eanuts

L|ama on
  • Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Man all the 3eanuts images are broken.

I want to see.

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
  • MrMonroeMrMonroe passed out on the floor nowRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I'll bet theres a way

you could find it

MrMonroe on
  • Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    The specific ones people posted :x

Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.