Options

Fuck it guys, let's ride [BIKES]

124»

• Options
    Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Damn...

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • Options
    LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    What kind of a fucking arsehole would you have to be to not wash your bike after you piss all over it?

Seriously. That's fucking disturbing.

I have never become competitive enough that I decided pissing myself was the proper choice, but if I did, I'd hopefully have the good sense to clean up my own mess.

LTM on
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Okay today I'm trying out a potential bike route to work so I can quit spending so much on gas

This is going to kick my ass

Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    DrZiplockDrZiplock Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Let it be a lesson:

Don't take up a sport where there's a chance that you'll to piss yourself in order to win.

DrZiplock on
  • Options
    DangerousDangerous Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    There should be like, mandatory pee breaks or something. Or maybe...a reverse camelbak. just pipe dreaming here.

Dangerous on
    sig2-2.jpg
  • Options
    LTMLTM Bikes and BeardsRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Well, in a Tri I can see why someone would do it, as its just you against the clock. Same thing with marathonners or super-marathonners.
    For as hard as we train outside of racing we love nothing more than to go easy during a race. The yellow jersey yelling 'pee break' is music to our ears. However, I will agree with you in saying those days make for boring television.

LTM on
  • Options
    EarshotEarshot Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I've never had to pee during a tri. Although the longest I've ever done is a tinman. Also if you're going to pee you might as well do it in the lake or ocean.

P.S. I love my bike

Earshot on
    It took Jesus 3 days to respawn................talk about lag.