As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Photoshop CS5 printing troubles.

matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off'Points to 'on'Registered User regular
edited March 2011 in Help / Advice Forum
This is on Win XP.

CS5 ignores the number of copies I tell it to print for some reason. No matter the number, it will print a single copy the first time I print. If I tell it to print a second time, it will print however many copies I told it to print the first time, even if I change the number back to 1. I haven't had any luck Googling the problem. This is on multiple printers too, laser and inkjet. Anyone have any ideas?

nibXTE7.png
matt has a problem on

• Options
    MushroomStickMushroomStick Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Have you done he obvious and reinstalled your printer drivers? Are the printers on a network? Or are they local?

MushroomStick on
  • Options
    saltinesssaltiness Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Are you using print settings presets? CS5 is weird about presets where it kind of gets stuck on however many copies you had specified on the preset when you created it.

saltiness on
    XBL: heavenkils
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    The laser is networked, the inkjet is local. Yep, reinstalled drivers for both.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    No, no presets, just the standard ctrl-p, center image, scale to fit media, select printer, number of copies, print.

matt has a problem on
    nibXTE7.png