Options

A Wonder Woman series! Fuck ye-...Oh...no...

124

Posts

  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Klyka wrote: »
    Every time I have a little respect for the comic industry and their writing ability I remember this:
    911-1.jpg

    DOCTOR DOOM
    CRYING OVER 9/11

    Didn't Doctor Doom have a plan to destroy the twin towers at one point? I thought I remembered someone mentioning that he destroyed the twin towers or something at some point.

    And even if he didn't I mean come on, it's DOCTOR DOOM. Why the hell do these evil supervillains who's own evil plans involve killing countless innocent civilians care about a terrorist attack on New York?

    It'd be like if the Joker were super sad about some mass killing somewhere.

    He's sad he didn't do it first.

    Also, that Richards didn't die in the explosion.

    RIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

    chiasaur11 on
  • Options
    KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Magneto: "I WILL KILL ALL HUMANS CHARLES! ALL HUMANS MUST AND WILL DIE!!!"

    9/11

    Magneto: "Charles.....humans died.....hold me!!!" *starts crying*

    Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    Lord_AsmodeusLord_Asmodeus goeticSobriquet: Here is your magical cryptic riddle-tumour: I AM A TIME MACHINERegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    o no, someone wrote something overly schmaltzy and emotional after 9-11!!!

    I get why someone would make something like that. It's just it's very internally inconsistent. They should have stuck to heroes, or had neutral type American characters, maybe even CERTAIN villains who aren't totally pure evil.

    But dudes like Doom? The guy plans shit that is hella evil, countless thousands of innocents dead. This is not the guy I look to for emotion when there's a big tragedy. It doesn't make much sense.

    Lord_Asmodeus on
    Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if Labor had not first existed. Labor is superior to capital, and deserves much the higher consideration. - Lincoln
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    o no, someone wrote something overly schmaltzy and emotional after 9-11!!!

    I get why someone would make something like that. It's just it's very internally inconsistent. They should have stuck to heroes, or had neutral type American characters, maybe even CERTAIN villains who aren't totally pure evil.

    But dudes like Doom? The guy plans shit that is hella evil, countless thousands of innocents dead. This is not the guy I look to for emotion when there's a big tragedy. It doesn't make much sense.

    Lot of villains wouldn't be thrilled about it.

    Bare minimum the bar with no name crowd.

    Kingpin makes sense, if only out of sheer pissed-offitude. New York is his city. Someone messing with it would be an insult.

    Magneto swings from "BWAHAHA! Your blood has IRON in it. Go-go dance for me!" to genocidal to a reasonable guy, if extremist in method from time to time depending on the writer.

    Doom though?

    It's why I thank God that Stan and Jack invented Doombots.

    chiasaur11 on
  • Options
    FrankoFranko Sometimes I really wish I had four feet so I could dance with myself to the drumbeat Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Isn't it obvious

    Jews did 9/11

    magneto is jewish

    he is fake crying to cover his tracks

    Franko on
  • Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I don't really consider DOOM to be a totally evil character.

    He's got some class unlike those fucks that brought down the towers and some of the villains in his universe.

    Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Macro9 wrote: »
    I don't really consider DOOM to be a totally evil character.

    He's got some class unlike those fucks that brought down the towers and some of the villains in his universe.

    True.

    He's classy. Pays his Damage Control bills promptly, apologizes for delays, makes sure to host well.

    When he ruled the world (both times) it went pretty well until he got bored.

    I can see him sending a Doombot force to the clean up as a "Gesture of goodwill in your time of tragedy".

    Can't see him going and crying himself. And he would have an angle. Might be doing it even if the angle goes belly-up, but he has an angle.

    chiasaur11 on
  • Options
    Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Langly wrote: »
    my main problem with the Supergirl movie was the last fight. The way they changed the ending was to make it basically like a dragonball z episode. Especially since the whole point was to highlight Batman's complete outthinking of darkseid and superman's ridiculous strength when he lets go.

    That's kind of a dumb point, though, because Batman shouldn't be able to outthink Darkseid like that (especially with a plan that retarded and easily thwarted, especially by someone who is almost completely omnipotent, especially there), and no matter how much he cuts loose, Superman still isn't as strong or tough as Darkseid. The comic that thing was based on was horrible.

    Spectre-x on
  • Options
    Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Doom wouldn't give a shit about 9/11, or any disaster, natural or otherwise, unless it directly threatens him and/or whatever is under his dominion.

    He's not a good guy. He's definitely evil, in the sense that he's a totalitarian dictator and a supremely arrogant, self-absorbed asshole who doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself. He's obsessed with how great he is. He's noble, though, honourable in his own way and a highly competent leader.

    But the only response Doom would have to 9/11 or anything similar would be to roll his eyes at how stupid everyone else is and go back to scheming how to destroy Richards.

    Spectre-x on
  • Options
    KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    His response should be to send Doombots crashing into every skyscraper in the world to show that HE is boss and not some dude in a cave*
    *I mean the CIA

    Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Spectre-x wrote: »
    Doom wouldn't give a shit about 9/11, or any disaster, natural or otherwise, unless it directly threatens him and/or whatever is under his dominion.

    He's not a good guy. He's definitely evil, in the sense that he's a totalitarian dictator and a supremely arrogant, self-absorbed asshole who doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself. He's obsessed with how great he is. He's noble, though, honourable in his own way and a highly competent leader.

    But the only response Doom would have to 9/11 or anything similar would be to roll his eyes at how stupid everyone else is and go back to scheming how to destroy Richards.

    He might send a fruit basket equivalent to look classy.

    Doom loves looking classy.

    chiasaur11 on
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Spectre-x wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    my main problem with the Supergirl movie was the last fight. The way they changed the ending was to make it basically like a dragonball z episode. Especially since the whole point was to highlight Batman's complete outthinking of darkseid and superman's ridiculous strength when he lets go.

    That's kind of a dumb point, though, because Batman shouldn't be able to outthink Darkseid like that (especially with a plan that retarded and easily thwarted, especially by someone who is almost completely omnipotent, especially there), and no matter how much he cuts loose, Superman still isn't as strong or tough as Darkseid. The comic that thing was based on was horrible.

    what about the plan was easily thwarted? Batman anticipated darkseid finding a loophole in his promise, and superman sucker punched him into a portal and pinned him to a hell wall. And why would he be omnipotent in Kansas?

    edit: Also, I always thought it was pretty straightforward that that 9/11 issue was basically the same concept as the sheep dog and wolf looney tunes cartoons. As in, they are stepping back from their roles as villains and looking on events as actors, rather than something in-universe and "canon".

    It's meta, you guys. It is so meta.

    Langly on
  • Options
    Macro9Macro9 Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    DoomRespect01SVTU14.jpg

    Macro9 on
    58pwo4vxupcr.png
  • Options
    BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I wish the heroes would have come by in the next panel being like "are you fucking kidding me, Doom?"

    Bedigunz on
    cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Macro9 wrote: »
    DoomRespect01SVTU14.jpg

    And it totally was.

    Of course, the Fantastic Four were out-of-universe that weekend, so it's not a total victory, and his mom was still in hell at the time, but ignoring those two bits?

    He controlled everyone in the world except Ghost Rider.

    Magneto (And later Hank McCoy) was only free because Doom was bored and wanted someone to scrap with.

    Would have won again if it wasn't for Ghost Rider.

    Thus, Latveria's harsh new motorcycle insurance laws.

    chiasaur11 on
  • Options
    Bloods EndBloods End Blade of Tyshalle Punch dimensionRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Waid was also convinced that the "truism that Victor Von Doom is, despite his villainy, a noble man" (as suggested in both Lee's and Byrne's run) "is absolute crap. [...] A man [Doom] whose entire motivating force is jealousy is ridiculously petty, not grandly noble. Yes, Doom is regal, and yes, whenever possible, Doom likes to act as if he possesses great moral character, because to him that's what great men have... — but when I hear Doom say it 'does not suit him to' do this-and-such, what I hear is, 'it has nothing to do with my hatred for Reed Richards, so it's not worth my time.'" Waid also stated that Doom "would tear the head off a newborn baby and eat it like an apple while his mother watched if it would somehow prove he were smarter than Reed."

    Dude straight up took an ex-girlfriends skin and wore it to beat Reed

    Bloods End on
  • Options
    Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Langly wrote: »
    Spectre-x wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    my main problem with the Supergirl movie was the last fight. The way they changed the ending was to make it basically like a dragonball z episode. Especially since the whole point was to highlight Batman's complete outthinking of darkseid and superman's ridiculous strength when he lets go.

    That's kind of a dumb point, though, because Batman shouldn't be able to outthink Darkseid like that (especially with a plan that retarded and easily thwarted, especially by someone who is almost completely omnipotent, especially there), and no matter how much he cuts loose, Superman still isn't as strong or tough as Darkseid. The comic that thing was based on was horrible.

    what about the plan was easily thwarted? Batman anticipated darkseid finding a loophole in his promise, and superman sucker punched him into a portal and pinned him to a hell wall. And why would he be omnipotent in Kansas?

    edit: Also, I always thought it was pretty straightforward that that 9/11 issue was basically the same concept as the sheep dog and wolf looney tunes cartoons. As in, they are stepping back from their roles as villains and looking on events as actors, rather than something in-universe and "canon".

    It's meta, you guys. It is so meta.

    The plan I was talking about was the retarded one where Batman threatened to blow up Apokolips with Darkseid's own bombs, even though there were a million and one ways for Darkseid to instantly resolve that situation without Batman being able to do anything about it. This took place on Apokolips still.

    The thing in Kansas (it's been a while since I've read this because ugh Michael Turner art and ugh Jeph Loeb writing) was also retarded because it hinged on the Omega Effect missing, if I recall correctly. The thing about that is that the Omega Effect doesn't miss, ever. It does exactly what Darkseid wants it to do and nobody can do anything about it.

    Spectre-x on
  • Options
    mensch-o-maticmensch-o-matic Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Bloods End wrote: »
    Waid was also convinced that the "truism that Victor Von Doom is, despite his villainy, a noble man" (as suggested in both Lee's and Byrne's run) "is absolute crap. [...] A man [Doom] whose entire motivating force is jealousy is ridiculously petty, not grandly noble. Yes, Doom is regal, and yes, whenever possible, Doom likes to act as if he possesses great moral character, because to him that's what great men have... — but when I hear Doom say it 'does not suit him to' do this-and-such, what I hear is, 'it has nothing to do with my hatred for Reed Richards, so it's not worth my time.'" Waid also stated that Doom "would tear the head off a newborn baby and eat it like an apple while his mother watched if it would somehow prove he were smarter than Reed."

    Dude straight up took an ex-girlfriends skin and wore it to beat Reed

    Bahahahaha

    You know as much as the Big Two irritate me I sometimes can't help but smile at their drama

    And no, no one with the name 'Dr. Doom' should give a shit about 9/11, much less show up to Ground Zero so they can be seen crying over 9/11

    mensch-o-matic on
  • Options
    JordynJordyn Really, Commander? Probing Uranus. Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I love Mark Waid so much.

    Jordyn on
    thumbsupguy-1.jpg
    JordynNolz.com <- All my blogs (Shepard, Wasted, J'onn, DCAU) are here now!
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited March 2011
    Langly wrote: »
    Bedigunz wrote: »
    Is there any superhero in the DC universe like IronMan where they don't even bother with a secret identity?

    I think that the human green lanterns have basically stopped using secret identities, but I am not sure about that. I think people pretty much know who they are.

    I also think that Booster Gold is publicly known? Maybe not.

    John Stewart and Guy Gardner don't use secret identities, while Kyle Rayner and Hal Jordan do.

    Bedigunz wrote: »
    As7 wrote: »
    Bedigunz wrote: »
    Is there any superhero in the DC universe like IronMan where they don't even bother with a secret identity?

    I think that Green Arrow is fairly open with his identity.

    Is that when Ollie ran for mayor?

    No, he didn't reveal his identity then. It just got revealed in his latest series (so last year) after he killed Prometheus and the police handcuffed him and ripped off his mask

    it was hilarious because they were like "OH MY GOD FORMER MAYOR OLIVER QUEEN" when the mask was drawn super tiny with his irises showing, so it covered pretty much nothing while his trademark facial hair was clearly visible

    Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I was ready to come in here and talk about how much I hate David E. Kelly but it appears that is not at all what is going on

    Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    chiasaur11chiasaur11 Never doubt a raccoon. Do you think it's trademarked?Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Balefuego wrote: »
    I was ready to come in here and talk about how much I hate David E. Kelly but it appears that is not at all what is going on

    No, that sounds fun.

    Do that.

    chiasaur11 on
  • Options
    Virgil_Leads_YouVirgil_Leads_You Proud Father House GardenerRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Spectre-x wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    Spectre-x wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    my main problem with the Supergirl movie was the last fight. The way they changed the ending was to make it basically like a dragonball z episode. Especially since the whole point was to highlight Batman's complete outthinking of darkseid and superman's ridiculous strength when he lets go.

    That's kind of a dumb point, though, because Batman shouldn't be able to outthink Darkseid like that (especially with a plan that retarded and easily thwarted, especially by someone who is almost completely omnipotent, especially there), and no matter how much he cuts loose, Superman still isn't as strong or tough as Darkseid. The comic that thing was based on was horrible.

    what about the plan was easily thwarted? Batman anticipated darkseid finding a loophole in his promise, and superman sucker punched him into a portal and pinned him to a hell wall. And why would he be omnipotent in Kansas?

    edit: Also, I always thought it was pretty straightforward that that 9/11 issue was basically the same concept as the sheep dog and wolf looney tunes cartoons. As in, they are stepping back from their roles as villains and looking on events as actors, rather than something in-universe and "canon".

    It's meta, you guys. It is so meta.

    The plan I was talking about was the retarded one where Batman threatened to blow up Apokolips with Darkseid's own bombs, even though there were a million and one ways for Darkseid to instantly resolve that situation without Batman being able to do anything about it. This took place on Apokolips still.

    The thing in Kansas (it's been a while since I've read this because ugh Michael Turner art and ugh Jeph Loeb writing) was also retarded because it hinged on the Omega Effect missing, if I recall correctly. The thing about that is that the Omega Effect doesn't miss, ever. It does exactly what Darkseid wants it to do and nobody can do anything about it.

    I was kinda disappointed with this movie.
    I was expecting a Batman : Under the Red Hood (which I had previously watched) plot and story.
    The fights scenes were good, but the pacing and plot were kinda bad.

    Virgil_Leads_You on
    VayBJ4e.png
  • Options
    LanglyLangly Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Spectre-x wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    Spectre-x wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    my main problem with the Supergirl movie was the last fight. The way they changed the ending was to make it basically like a dragonball z episode. Especially since the whole point was to highlight Batman's complete outthinking of darkseid and superman's ridiculous strength when he lets go.

    That's kind of a dumb point, though, because Batman shouldn't be able to outthink Darkseid like that (especially with a plan that retarded and easily thwarted, especially by someone who is almost completely omnipotent, especially there), and no matter how much he cuts loose, Superman still isn't as strong or tough as Darkseid. The comic that thing was based on was horrible.

    what about the plan was easily thwarted? Batman anticipated darkseid finding a loophole in his promise, and superman sucker punched him into a portal and pinned him to a hell wall. And why would he be omnipotent in Kansas?

    edit: Also, I always thought it was pretty straightforward that that 9/11 issue was basically the same concept as the sheep dog and wolf looney tunes cartoons. As in, they are stepping back from their roles as villains and looking on events as actors, rather than something in-universe and "canon".

    It's meta, you guys. It is so meta.

    The plan I was talking about was the retarded one where Batman threatened to blow up Apokolips with Darkseid's own bombs, even though there were a million and one ways for Darkseid to instantly resolve that situation without Batman being able to do anything about it. This took place on Apokolips still.

    The thing in Kansas (it's been a while since I've read this because ugh Michael Turner art and ugh Jeph Loeb writing) was also retarded because it hinged on the Omega Effect missing, if I recall correctly. The thing about that is that the Omega Effect doesn't miss, ever. It does exactly what Darkseid wants it to do and nobody can do anything about it.


    I think the omega beams hit a projection of kara which was the whole fake out. She disintegrated and then superman punched him into a boom tube and the ending was like psyche batman had time to prepare.

    Langly on
  • Options
    Spectre-xSpectre-x Rating: AWESOME YESRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Langly wrote: »
    Spectre-x wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    Spectre-x wrote: »
    Langly wrote: »
    my main problem with the Supergirl movie was the last fight. The way they changed the ending was to make it basically like a dragonball z episode. Especially since the whole point was to highlight Batman's complete outthinking of darkseid and superman's ridiculous strength when he lets go.

    That's kind of a dumb point, though, because Batman shouldn't be able to outthink Darkseid like that (especially with a plan that retarded and easily thwarted, especially by someone who is almost completely omnipotent, especially there), and no matter how much he cuts loose, Superman still isn't as strong or tough as Darkseid. The comic that thing was based on was horrible.

    what about the plan was easily thwarted? Batman anticipated darkseid finding a loophole in his promise, and superman sucker punched him into a portal and pinned him to a hell wall. And why would he be omnipotent in Kansas?

    edit: Also, I always thought it was pretty straightforward that that 9/11 issue was basically the same concept as the sheep dog and wolf looney tunes cartoons. As in, they are stepping back from their roles as villains and looking on events as actors, rather than something in-universe and "canon".

    It's meta, you guys. It is so meta.

    The plan I was talking about was the retarded one where Batman threatened to blow up Apokolips with Darkseid's own bombs, even though there were a million and one ways for Darkseid to instantly resolve that situation without Batman being able to do anything about it. This took place on Apokolips still.

    The thing in Kansas (it's been a while since I've read this because ugh Michael Turner art and ugh Jeph Loeb writing) was also retarded because it hinged on the Omega Effect missing, if I recall correctly. The thing about that is that the Omega Effect doesn't miss, ever. It does exactly what Darkseid wants it to do and nobody can do anything about it.


    I think the omega beams hit a projection of kara which was the whole fake out. She disintegrated and then superman punched him into a boom tube and the ending was like psyche batman had time to prepare.

    And that shouldn't have worked for even a moment, because the Omega Beams can't miss. That's one of their main things, they can't be avoided or blocked in any way, it doesn't matter whether you use time travel, decoys, forcefields or whatever, they always find their target.

    It's preposterous that he didn't instantly Omega Beam Batman in the comic, either, when Batman threatens to destroy Apokolips. Darkseid has Omega Beamed people for less, and the beam doesn't even have to be visible. Also, the Omega Effect could easily undo Batman's sabotage.

    The whole thing was just very badly written.

    Mind you, I'm not neckbearding out over this. This nitpicking is just a symptom of my intense dislike of Jeph Loeb.

    Spectre-x on
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    choppy-serious-3.jpg
    Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus

    BlankZoe on
    CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    CouscousCouscous Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Klyka wrote: »
    Magneto: "I WILL KILL ALL HUMANS CHARLES! ALL HUMANS MUST AND WILL DIE!!!"

    9/11

    Magneto: "Charles.....humans died.....hold me!!!" *starts crying*

    Magneto: "Noooooooooooooooo, a mutant stubbed his toe as a result of the attack!"

    Couscous on
  • Options
    Garlic BreadGarlic Bread i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a bitch i'm a Registered User, Disagreeable regular
    edited March 2011
    I don't think it looks that bad in that shot. I wish they'd change the belt (which is awful)

    If they did up her hair in a classic style she'd look totally 40s

    Garlic Bread on
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Couscous wrote: »
    Klyka wrote: »
    Magneto: "I WILL KILL ALL HUMANS CHARLES! ALL HUMANS MUST AND WILL DIE!!!"

    9/11

    Magneto: "Charles.....humans died.....hold me!!!" *starts crying*

    Magneto: "Noooooooooooooooo, a mutant stubbed his toe as a result of the attack!"

    sociopathic mass murdering magneto is the boring version of the character and is largely a relic of his original appearances in the 60s

    noble conflicted magneto is the awesome version

    Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    BlankZoeBlankZoe Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    The jesus was for the fact that her boob is almost hanging out of the dang top

    Yeah yeah it's Wonder Woman but still

    BlankZoe on
    CYpGAPn.png
  • Options
    Samir Duran DuranSamir Duran Duran Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Doesn't the hulk run around in nothing but a ripped-up pair of pants that are like shorts though? Isn't that like a superhero thing?

    Samir Duran Duran on
    Ani121OD.pngSpr_3e_121.gifAni121OD.png
  • Options
    BalefuegoBalefuego Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    I am not even sure where to begin with that post

    Balefuego on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Not by choice

    Grey Ghost on
  • Options
    BusterKBusterK Negativity is Boring Cynicism is Cowardice Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Envision Hulk running
    And it's like that shot in Juno
    Hulk pork sword just swinging away in his shorts

    BusterK on
    Visit http://www.cruzflores.com for all your Cruz Flores needs. Also listen to the podcast I do with Penguin Incarnate http://wgsgshow.podomatic.com
    Amazon Wishlist: http://www.amazon.com/BusterK/wishlist/3JPEKJGX9G54I/ref=cm_wl_search_bin_1
  • Options
    Samir Duran DuranSamir Duran Duran Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    You can't handle realistic Hulk.

    Samir Duran Duran on
    Ani121OD.pngSpr_3e_121.gifAni121OD.png
  • Options
    LockedOnTargetLockedOnTarget Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    It seems like the people making this don't actually understand Wonder Woman at all and feel that slapping the costume and powers on a generic "quirky woman trying to make it in a man's world" character is all they need to do.

    LockedOnTarget on
  • Options
    halkunhalkun Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Was this posted yet?
    wonder_woman_pose_03_copy.jpg

    halkun on
  • Options
    SomestickguySomestickguy Registered User regular
    edited March 2011
    All i know about this show other than the photos is the excerpt they read out on Giant Bomb's Whiskey Media happy hour.

    That was hilariterrible. And then they got Alex Navarro to read it and multiplied the hilariousness factor by 10.

    Somestickguy on
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    okay yeah her boobs are big enough

    Depressperado on
  • Options
    Viscount IslandsViscount Islands [INSERT SoKo HERE] ...it was the summer of my lifeRegistered User regular
    edited March 2011
    Blankzilla wrote: »
    choppy-serious-3.jpg
    Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesus

    The real power of this costume is it's derpifying effect.

    Viscount Islands on
    I want to do with you
    What spring does with the cherry trees.
Sign In or Register to comment.