As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Harper Politics: Opposition Mustache, Iggy-popped

• darkphoenix22darkphoenix22 Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Our message: Let the Conservatives have their Reform Party. It's time we left!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Divide-the-Right/176499185736020

darkphoenix22 on
  • RobmanRobman Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Really all you need to do is to convince the good ol' boys in the rural regions that they are being taken for granted and that all the political bribe dollars will be going to Quebec and the Toronto suburbs.

Robman on
    edited April 2011
    Robman wrote: »
    Really all you need to do is to convince the good ol' boys in the rural regions that they are being taken for granted and that all the political bribe dollars will be going to Quebec and the Toronto suburbs.

Tis my plan!

darkphoenix22 on
    edited April 2011
    The challenge is that you'll need to get a real well connected country man to buy into your plan and not see your transparent attempt to split the CPC vote. Rural politics are rife with nepotism, soft-bribery and religion. Incompetence at the craft and stupidity aren't on that list.

Robman on
    edited April 2011
    I'm from rural Ontario and am living in Peterborough. This will not be a problem.

darkphoenix22 on
    edited April 2011
    Unlike Harper, I'm rural born and raised. And unlike him, I stand for rural, small town values.

It's that easy. ;)

darkphoenix22 on
  • shrykeshryke Member of the Beast Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Richy wrote: »
    oldmanken wrote: »
    Newfoundlander as well, where most of the good Canadian comedians come from... :)
    But he lived outside of Newfoundland for a while. So by the same standard Harper applies to say Ignatieff is not really Canadian, Mercer is not really a Newfoundlander anymore.

Mercer actually had a whole rant on this which was basically "If Ignatieff isn't Canadian, then apparently I'm not a Newfie and that means you should go fuck yourself and die Harper".

shryke on
    edited April 2011
  • hippofanthippofant ティンク Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Harper loves himself some rich people.
    Consider last week's announcement on the income splitting, which the Conservatives dubbed the "family tax cut." Once the promised program goes into effect in 2015-16, dual-partner, single-earner families with be able to divide their income for tax purposes.

But only 13 per cent of all Canadian families are headed by couples with a single earner making enough money to meet the guidelines, so only the richest among them will accrue any significant tax savings.

Guhh. Another tax-cut that only applies to the rich but is being marketed as being for the poor and middle-class. GUHHHHHH.

hippofant on
  • RikushixRikushix VancouverRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Don't get me started on The Globe and Mail and the way they present statistics.

....because, you know, my rant has nothing to do with politics and it would be off topic :P

Rikushix on
    StKbT.jpg
    edited April 2011
    Rikushix wrote: »
    Don't get my started on The Globe and Mail and the way they present statistics.

....because, you know, my rant has nothing to do with politics and it would be off topic :P

Usually they're pretty good about this stuff, but that article was just fucking awful trolololololing

Robman on
    edited April 2011
    How the Cons can save themselves from a repeat of this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_federal_election,_1993

Harper could take a page from Nixon and abdicate. For the good of the party. If he doesn't, I'll make sure the Red Tories go over to the Greens, personally. :)

darkphoenix22 on
  • Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    hippofant wrote: »
    Harper loves himself some rich people.
    Consider last week's announcement on the income splitting, which the Conservatives dubbed the "family tax cut." Once the promised program goes into effect in 2015-16, dual-partner, single-earner families with be able to divide their income for tax purposes.

But only 13 per cent of all Canadian families are headed by couples with a single earner making enough money to meet the guidelines, so only the richest among them will accrue any significant tax savings.

Guhh. Another tax-cut that only applies to the rich but is being marketed as being for the poor and middle-class. GUHHHHHH.

Exactly how much is "enough money to make the guidelines" ?

Al_wat on
  • Torso BoyTorso Boy Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    How the Cons can save themselves from a repeat of this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_federal_election,_1993

Harper could take a page from Nixon and abdicate. For the good of the party. If he doesn't, I'll make sure the Red Tories go over to the Greens, personally. :)

I'm not following- how could Harper stepping down like Mulroney did save the Conservatives?

Torso Boy on
    edited April 2011

Look man as much as I'd love to see a decisive centrist victory in this election, the circumstances are wildly different then and now.

The Meech Lake Accord had just failed spectacularly. Mulroney had implemented the regressive GST. Mulroney was polling so bad he resigned politics and let Kim Cambell have the worst electoral swing in Canadian history.

The Liberals and the PCs started out tied in the polls, then the Liberals pulled ahead. The Reform and Bloc parties each cut out 50 seats, taking them primarily from the conservatives.

This election, there isn't an upstart party in the West to cut out the Albertan stronghold the PC/CPC party relies on for easy fundraising and zero campaigning. The Liberals might, might sweep Ontario, Manitoba and the Atlantic provinces, but they'll have a hell of a time punching past more then minority status.

We're simply not going to see a total collapse like the Conservatives saw, because Alberta remains impregnable and for all his sins, Harper has never exposed himself with a total failure of policy like the Meech lake accord came down as.

Robman on
  • CanadianWolverineCanadianWolverine Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I have some good political news to share, Maa-nulth Treaty reached its effective date for implementation on April 1st. In Hit-tat-soo (aka Ucluelet East) Yuułuʔiłʔatḥ right at midnight on April 1st had this awesome fireworks display right beside my family's home, it was the closest I have ever been to fireworks and my daughter loved it, even though she fell asleep a few times trying to stay up to watch it. So, now its no longer a Chief and Council around here, its a Legislature. Its very exciting, I get to apply for citizenship now and it doesn't matter what pigment my skin is, only that I love my wife and daughter very much. They had a huge celebration with all the nations that were a part of the Maa-nulth at ADSS in Port Alberni on Saturday. "Freedom! No longer under the thumb of INAC!" There are plans for yet more fireworks, I can hardly wait.

It sort of comes back around to the fed election briefly, I saw the Conservative incumbent MP James "Looney" Lunney there at ADSS in Port Alberni. Didn't see Zeni Maartman there, the NDP candidate for MP. When I looked into that, it turns out the invitations went out before the election was called. Most of the road side signs around here are the big Conservative ones but it seems like more people have NDP lawn signs than the blue Con ones. I sure hope I can help make sure Looney gets tossed here... any suggestions would be welcome.

CanadianWolverine on
    steam_sig.png
    edited April 2011

Look man as much as I'd love to see a decisive centrist victory in this election, the circumstances are wildly different then and now.

The Meech Lake Accord had just failed spectacularly. Mulroney had implemented the regressive GST. Mulroney was polling so bad he resigned politics and let Kim Cambell have the worst electoral swing in Canadian history.

The Liberals and the PCs started out tied in the polls, then the Liberals pulled ahead. The Reform and Bloc parties each cut out 50 seats, taking them primarily from the conservatives.

This election, there isn't an upstart party in the West to cut out the Albertan stronghold the PC/CPC party relies on for easy fundraising and zero campaigning. The Liberals might, might sweep Ontario, Manitoba and the Atlantic provinces, but they'll have a hell of a time punching past more then minority status.

We're simply not going to see a total collapse like the Conservatives saw, because Alberta remains impregnable and for all his sins, Harper has never exposed himself with a total failure of policy like the Meech lake accord came down as.

If I get the Greens to siphon some of the votes from the Cons in the Ontario swing ridings (remember I currently live in one), it would likely be enough to boot the Conservatives from government. Besides the Ontario small-c conservatives are already pissed off at the Cons. I'm just directing their displeasure.

From the Conservative Party Facebook page:
    Kyle Stewart: Dump Harper and you have my vote. Otherwise I'm strategically voting red.

=

Divide the Right: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Divide-the-Right/176499185736020

Come join us.

=

Andrew Reedman: Dump Ignatieff and we'll talk.

=

Kyle Stewart: Libs could have PeeWee Herman as a front. At this point Iggy is just the lesser of two evils and I'm willing to take some liberal spending for a few years if it means getting some transparency for our people. Start answering questions or get out, Stevie. Too bad he can't totally shut down the hill so he can avoid the heat all together.

=

Andrew Reedman: Out of interest, what riding do you vote in?

=

Divide the Right: I'm running for the Greens in October. Unlike Harper, I'm rural born and raised. And unlike him, I stand for rural, small town values.

https://twitter.com/#!/GreenRyanOram

=

Kyle Stewart All I can say is it was a blue stronghold, its clearly going to flip red this election. The legion I volunteer at was all die-hard blue, but vets don't like crime on the hill. Its resonating bad with our elderly; the lack of transparency and deflections from our PM, he's setting up for a hard loss.

=

Andrew Reedman: I agree that the PCs are mired in scandal. It's not right. But they aren't the first to endure scandal. How did the vets feel about "crime on the Hill" when Chretien was in power? Were they okay with AdScam? Two wrongs don't make a right, but it's pointless to base your vote on scandal when every party is guilty of it.

=

Alexandra Toth: yes yes yes!!

=

Kyle Stewart: You clearly don't realize the degree of this Contempt ruling. That's what the Con's are overlooking. First time ever in the monarchy something of this degree has hit and stuck on a party. Older people are taking this embarrassment to heart, we elected this party as a minority leader, and this is how they display the stability of our politics to the world. This ruling is what was caught. What else other injustices have slipped under the radar? IE: The jet deal is stinks, not just a waste of money, but the deal itself.

=

Andrew Reedman: Contempt of Parliament is something I understand pretty well. If you have a question I can help. The F-35 deal is a favourite of mine as well. You are aware, of course, that the F-35 program was started in 1997 under Chretien and that he and Paul Martin collectively invested over $50 million in development?

=

Kyle Stewart: Well then something has the wool over your eyes. Do you vote blue every time, no matter what? You're a dying breed. Minds are opening, society is more connected and informed than ever before. Counting on people being forgetful and uninformed is an old political business model that Harper is milking. Clearly to his demise for this election. Focusing on all the wrong things.

F35 deal is just the tip of the iceburg, but also the most obvious. The conflict runs way deeper than just Sturgeon. CFN and Lockheed have other ties to the Cons. Billions of contracts have gone to Lockheed over other, better-suited, more cost effective suppliers of similar products. Definitely smells like a pocket stuffing circle.

=

Kyle Stewart: I also must add that Iggy showed his hand today and after picking through it, it's extremely genuine, more than what I can say for what Harper and the Con's have put forward. I read today: "Liberals are showing us the Canada I love and want back."

=

Chris Albert: ‎@Kyle; You might be right. Suggesting a to Canadians a tax break on gym fees is an insult.

=

Kyle Stewart: That, and the income-sharing will only benefit a very small portion of Canadians. Only doctors and lawyers and other practice business owners are in a position to really benefit, and they've been able to do that for years by hiring their spouse.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Conservative-Party-of-Canada-Parti-conservateur-du-Canada/5661704203?sk=wall&filter=1

Note: I had a few more comments there but the Cons pruned them like a tree.

darkphoenix22 on
    edited April 2011
    The whole "when we break even lol" thing is an amazing way to put off your campaign promises indefinately.

I think Ignatieff has the most solid economic backing to his platform - raising a family fucking sucks right now, and we're not going to really climb out of the national, provincial or individual debt-trap level unless we start fighting that by using the incredible wealth of our nation to provide a reasonable standard of living for everyone.

Fucking Norway gets it, our national resources should provide a benefit to us, not to a handful of suits who need to fuck a 19 year old with daddy issues whilst high as a kite on blow to feel an emotion.

Robman on
  • KetBraKetBra Dressed Ridiculously Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Even if you manage to split off any significant amount of votes from the Conservatives to the Greens, and even if you manage to swing a few close Ontario ridings, the Conservatives will still have a plurality of seats in the House. And even saying you'll be able to split off any significant amount of votes by posting some stuff online, even if it is outstandingly compelling, is terribly naive. That's only going to largely target a younger audience, which by and large doesn't vote.

The Liberals need a decent upswing in seats in Ontario to get a minority, but that's not all they need. Right now, if you were to be ridiculously optimistic (like I currently am) you could project a pretty even seat split between the Liberals and Conservatives, but even then, the final outcome isn't certain (remember what happened in the UK with the Lib-Dems and Cons).

As an aside, I'm actually really impressed by the Liberal campaign so far. Everything I've read has been really positive, and I'm really digging their site for the election, and the ads that I've seen. I also tuned into a press conference today, and Ignatieff seemed to deal with everyone's question's pretty well, even the tough ones. He's been pretty straight forward about what he thinks is critically necessary to do, what he would like to do in the future, and also contrasting what he wants to do with the Conservatives.

KetBra on
    KGMvDLc.jpg?1
    edited April 2011
    Natural Resources nationalization slogan:

Fund education, not coke and blow!

darkphoenix22 on
    edited April 2011
    The Conservatives removed these links from their Facebook page, so I'll just post them here.

CorpseRT wrote: »
    Even if you manage to split off any significant amount of votes from the Conservatives to the Greens, and even if you manage to swing a few close Ontario ridings, the Conservatives will still have a plurality of seats in the House. And even saying you'll be able to split off any significant amount of votes by posting some stuff online, even if it is outstandingly compelling, is terribly naive. That's only going to largely target a younger audience, which by and large doesn't vote.

The Liberals need a decent upswing in seats in Ontario to get a minority, but that's not all they need. Right now, if you were to be ridiculously optimistic (like I currently am) you could project a pretty even seat split between the Liberals and Conservatives, but even then, the final outcome isn't certain (remember what happened in the UK with the Lib-Dems and Cons).

As an aside, I'm actually really impressed by the Liberal campaign so far. Everything I've read has been really positive, and I'm really digging their site for the election, and the ads that I've seen. I also tuned into a press conference today, and Ignatieff seemed to deal with everyone's question's pretty well, even the tough ones. He's been pretty straight forward about what he thinks is critically necessary to do, what he would like to do in the future, and also contrasting what he wants to do with the Conservatives.

This is going to be too late for the federal election (however, smack in the middle of the Ontario one), but right now I'm organizing a full blown student protest with the student unions for the week after Frosh Week in September (namely when people start getting their OSAP). It will be heavily inspired by the May 1968 student protests in France and the Egyptian Revolution in February.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_1968_in_France
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_Egyptian_revolution

There will be 3 points:

- Abolish and outlaw interest
    - Nationalize all Canadian natural resources
    - Free education

Hopefully, the protests will give me enough of a media boost to get elected to Queen's Park to further promote my ideas.

darkphoenix22 on
    edited April 2011
    Make interest illegal? Put. Down. The. Bong.

Robman on
  • AzioAzio Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Money lending is a sin, just ask Jesus

Azio on
    edited April 2011
    Eh. If the Muslims do it, why can't we?
    The word "Riba" means excess, increase or addition, which according to Shariah terminology, implies any excess compensation without due consideration (consideration does not include time value of money). The definition of riba in classical Islamic jurisprudence was "surplus value without counterpart", or "to ensure equivalency in real value", and that "numerical value was immaterial." During this period, gold and silver currencies were the benchmark metals that defined the value of all other materials being traded. Applying interest to the benchmark itself (ex natura sua) made no logical sense as its value remained constant relative to all other materials: these metals could be added to but not created (from nothing).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_banking

darkphoenix22 on
  • Al_watAl_wat Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Your posts annoy me.

Al_wat on
    edited April 2011
    Al_wat wrote: »
    Your posts annoy me.

Too bad.

darkphoenix22 on
  • ImperfectImperfect Toronto, Ontario, CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Al_wat wrote: »
    Your posts annoy me.

Too bad.

Oh come on, he's hilarious! He's obviously:

trollface.jpg

I mean, nobody can seriously mean all that bullshit.

Imperfect on
    edited April 2011
    I'm totally unsure if he's a troll or a 14-year old. Those are the two most likely possibilities in my mind.

hippofant on
    edited April 2011
    Eh. If the Muslims do it, why can't we?
    The word "Riba" means excess, increase or addition, which according to Shariah terminology, implies any excess compensation without due consideration (consideration does not include time value of money). The definition of riba in classical Islamic jurisprudence was "surplus value without counterpart", or "to ensure equivalency in real value", and that "numerical value was immaterial." During this period, gold and silver currencies were the benchmark metals that defined the value of all other materials being traded. Applying interest to the benchmark itself (ex natura sua) made no logical sense as its value remained constant relative to all other materials: these metals could be added to but not created (from nothing).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_banking

I'm reminded of a Big Bang Theory episode where Raj turned to his sister and said "We're Indian, we believe this."

If wikipedia is your go-to source for your entire platform, son, you've got some core issues you need to sort out. Stop bouncing around random Wiki pages and start with a core idea. Look at the Liberal party platform - we want to support families in the lower and middle classes. That's a central theme, with programs well-supported by evidence designed to support that theme.

You're just all herpa derp random trendy issue, like a dog chasing cars. Get a central idea, and develop it. Do some fucking research that takes you into actual scholarly literature written by people who don't hang out in their parent's basement all day. Talk to economists, lawyers, and other experts. Talk to laypeople and present something worthwhile.

Robman on
    edited April 2011
    We'll picket every city hall, every provincial parliament building and Parliament Hill. The protests will be limited to the property outside the municipal, provincial, and federal legislative buildings.

We will demonstrate our right to peaceful and unobstructed protesting on public property.

PS I'm not trolling. I am 100% serious.

darkphoenix22 on
    edited April 2011
    I'm reminded of a Big Bang Theory episode where Raj turned to his sister and said "We're Indian, we believe this."

If wikipedia is your go-to source for your entire platform, son, you've got some core issues you need to sort out. Stop bouncing around random Wiki pages and start with a core idea. Look at the Liberal party platform - we want to support families in the lower and middle classes. That's a central theme, with programs well-supported by evidence designed to support that theme.

You're just all herpa derp random trendy issue, like a dog chasing cars. Get a central idea, and develop it. Do some fucking research that takes you into actual scholarly literature written by people who don't hang out in their parent's basement all day. Talk to economists, lawyers, and other experts. Talk to laypeople and present something worthwhile.

I link to Wikipedia because of the "actual scholarly literature" on the bottom of every article. And I actively get professors to look over my platform and materials. They are more than happy to oblige (it's more interesting than marking papers).

But I'm out again because of how wasteful it is to debate my platform with people who are neither professionals on the subject it covers or voters in my riding.

Good day!

darkphoenix22 on
  • LoklarLoklar Registered User regular
    edited April 2011

I link to Wikipedia because of the "actual scholarly literature" on the bottom of every article. And I actively get professors to look over my platform and materials. They are more than happy to oblige (it's more interesting than marking papers).

But I'm out again because of how wasteful it is to debate my platform with people who are neither professionals on the subject it covers or voters in my riding.

Good day!

You're using "having better things to do" as a shield. The whole reason you're here is to test out your ideas. If some people who actually read your posts don't care, and they get mad, how will people you're actually trying to represent react?

Protip: your constituents also aren't professionals.
    Protip 2: your constituents will be harsher because you are asking them to allow you to be their representative.

And your posts don't have the "ring of truth". I feel like I'm getting 80% of the story. You have professors looking over your work? Really? Do you mean TA's who entertain you? Or TA's who give you similar advice as you're getting here? The 20% I'm missing is probably really important.

Take people's reaction here as a sign.

Not to say give up on what you want. There will always be haters. But there is also a point where you have to ask why your message isn't being received. Maybe, *maybe* the PA Canadian Politics thread is the wrong audience. More-likely the fault lies with you.

Loklar on
  • NewblarNewblar Registered User regular
    edited April 2011

Good day!

You and any professors you ran this particular one by should learn to read all the information you use in a source instead of cherry picking what you want and ignoring the rest.

Taken from the paragraph immediately under the quote you provided,

"Applying interest was acceptable under some circumstances. Currencies that were based on guarantees by a government to honor the stated value (i.e. fiat currency) or based on other materials such as paper or base metals were allowed to have interest applied to them.[9]"

Furthermore while today they don't generally call it interest, Islamic banks still profit from loaning money.

"The basic principle of Islamic banking is the sharing of profit and loss and the prohibition of riba (usury). Common terms used in Islamic banking include profit sharing (Mudharabah), safekeeping (Wadiah), joint venture (Musharakah), cost plus (Murabahah), and leasing (Ijar). "

The way this differs from our system is that the bank takes on more of the risk involved in lending while still being able to require collateral but they can also receive a higher return as their benefit is based on a proportion of profits for many of these types of lending.

A change to this system would have huge impacts in the areas of finance, economics, housing and taxation to name a few (really it would effect pretty much everything). From a social aspect this could very easily lead to discriminatory lending practices as a partnership relationship will lead to alot more pressure on banks in regards to what they will provide funding for. You would also need to consider the chilling effect this would have on lending for new ventures and home buyers as the increased risk on the part of banks means they'll be more selective in who they lend to.

The link you provided itself questions whether this is a viable banking option as the high amount of poverty in the countries that use this type of system lends credence to its lack of usefulness for the majority of the country's population.

Have you considered any of this? Do you even have the knowledge base to attempt to consider any of the ramifications of abolishing interest beyond "Interest sucks"? I don't have a problem with you posting your ideas, its something to think about but you have a really bad tendency to pretty much just state an idea that would have huge ramifications and pretty large implementation issues and when questioned brush it off with a link that rarely fully supports what you are arguing.

Newblar on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Torso BoyTorso Boy Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    darkphoenix22, you'll experience far less resistance if you exercise more restraint in what you post and what you propose for your platform. The suggestion of outlawing interest is ridiculous. In citing Sharia law, I'm guessing you were attempting to be clever, but it really reflects poorly on you.

We can be a lot more receptive if you just be realistic and diligent. If you continue using the thread as a soundboard, I fear the hostility is going to escalate and that's in no one's interest.

Torso Boy on
    edited April 2011

Good day!

Oh, you'll be back.

If there's one thing we can so far rely on you for, it's not relying on what you say.

Imperfect on
  • DanHibikiDanHibiki Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    hippofant wrote: »
    I'm totally unsure if he's a troll or a 14-year old. Those are the two most likely possibilities in my mind.

Well I've seen his facebook page and it has no one but five versions of the same mug shot with different photoshop filters on it. So I'm thing 14 year old.

DanHibiki on
    edited April 2011
    I think the real problem I have with darkphoenix22 is that he is not reasonable, and if you are not reasonable, you can't get shit one done in government.

I mean Christ, the reason we're having this election right now is because the Harper Conservatives are not being reasonable. They are acting like they are a majority government, and are trying to push grand, sweeping, pet-project issues through, and DAMN anyone else who won't listen.

But the thing that they - and darkphoenix22 - need to learn is that you just can't do that. You can't run the place like it's a monarchy, because it isn't.

You can't just kill interest. Regardless of the fact that huge, powerful corporate interests Won't Like That, regular folk won't like it either. They LIKE the convenience of credit cards and all the things that interest-based programs bring them. Are other alternatives better for them in the long run? Maybe. But change is painful, and nobody's going to vote for you if your platform is "I'M GOING TO ABSOLUTELY SWAP EVERYTHING YOU KNOW FOR SOMETHING ELSE."

The entire rest of your platform reads like this - more specifically, it reads like some 19-year-old took a poli. sci. class for the first time and - full of gumption, high ideals, and a total lack of perspective - decided to Do Something About It.

I picture you in a beret, with a tie-dyed shirt, long hair with a sign saying something about The Man. I picture you as the sincere guy at the rallies - the lone sincere guy next to dozens of others who are just there to score, who will all accomplish more than you. Without some serious soul-searching and growing up, I picture you eventually as one of the crazies in Harper's party that we all deride in here, though you'll likely be giving the Greens a bad name instead.

Take care, man. And I don't mean that in a "so long" sense, but more in a "be careful" one. Seriously, examine why everyone here - and I mean everyone, in a normally very divided thread - seems so opposed to what you're trying to do.

In the immortal words of Ice Cube, "Chickity-check yo self before you wreck yo self."

Imperfect on
  • Disco11Disco11 Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    It is good to know that in this thread where we usually can't agree on anything we have found a point in common.
    So thanks for that!

Disco11 on
    PSN: Canadian_llama
  • CanadianWolverineCanadianWolverine Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Wait a second, people go to rallies to try to get laid or find a marijuana dealer? Huh.

CanadianWolverine on
    steam_sig.png
    edited April 2011
    Disco11 wrote: »
    It is good to know that in this thread where we usually can't agree on anything we have found a point in common.
    So thanks for that!

Just to spite you, I think the real problem with darkphoenix22 is that I feel like I'm reading the email spam my dad sends me when I read his posts.

hippofant on