Options

WORLD’S FIRST EDIBLE DRAIN CLEANER

2»

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    That wouldn't work as well with season 2, since the show loses a lot of the fanservice and actually becomes a lot easier to take seriously.

But it's pretty easy to make fun of season one, what with the central character constantly running around in lingerie and a leather jacket, and no one even giving her a second glance for it.

Goatmon on
    Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    FishmanFishman Put your goddamned hand in the goddamned Box of Pain. Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    You're a day late.

Fishman on
    X-Com LP Thread I, II, III, IV, V
    That's unbelievably cool. Your new name is cool guy. Let's have sex.
  • Options
    BedigunzBedigunz Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Uriel wrote: »

I think I'm going to throwup

Bedigunz on
    cdmAF00.png
    Coran Attack!
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Game devs are on fire so far:

4E6XV.jpg

CD PROJEKT RED proudly presents!
    WBfU1.png

Welcome to our new project!

THE BARD: Saviors of Queens

This game is an ultimate answer towards all the players that always wanted easy, short and fun adventure. There's no violence, no complex storyline and definitely no morality. It's a really short game (no more than 2 hours of gameplay with autoplay feature on the easiest difficulty setting) that will not burden you with anything gameplay-related.

Let desire, wine and music guide you!

Please scroll down to find out more about our brand new title - check out the official Announcement Trailer and the latest exclusive Developer's Diary. In case you would like to pre-order THE BARD: Saviors of Queens, we will do all our best to help you.

Thanks for visiting our new project's website.

CD Projekt RED Team

Halo: Dance Central: Reach: Evolved

And Blizzard takes the gold.

more-feature-2.jpg

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png