The image size limit has been raised to 1mb! Anything larger than that should be linked to. This is a HARD limit, please do not abuse it.
Our new Indie Games subforum is now open for business in G&T. Go and check it out, you might land a code for a free game. If you're developing an indie game and want to post about it, follow these directions. If you don't, he'll break your legs! Hahaha! Seriously though.
Our rules have been updated and given their own forum. Go and look at them! They are nice, and there may be new ones that you didn't know about! Hooray for rules! Hooray for The System! Hooray for Conforming!
April Fools stuff
RentI'm always rightFuckin' deal with itRegistered Userregular
* Sonic Wave: Lee Sin projects a discordant wave of sound to locate his enemies, dealing physical damage to the first enemy it encounters. If Sonic Wave hits, Lee Sin can cast Resonating Strike for the next 3 seconds.
* Resonating Strike: Lee Sin dashes to the enemy hit by Sonic Wave, dealing physical damage plus 10% of their missing health.
Safeguard / Iron Will
* Safeguard: Lee Sin rushes towards a target ally, shielding them both from damage. If a shield is broken, half the energy cost is returned. After using Safeguard, Lee Sin can cast Iron Will for the next 3 seconds.
* Iron Will: Lee Sin's intense training allows him to thrive in battle. For 5 seconds, Lee Sin gains lifesteal, spell vamp, and armor.
Tempest / Cripple
* Tempest: Lee Sin smashes the ground sending out a shockwave that deals magic damage and reveals enemy units hit. If Tempest hits an enemy, Lee Sin can cast cripple for the next 3 seconds.
* Cripple: Lee Sin cripples nearby enemies revealed by Tempest, reducing their Movement and Attack Speed for 4 seconds. Movement and Attack Speed recover gradually over the duration.
Dragon's Rage (Ultimate)
* Lee Sin performs a powerful roundhouse kick launching his target back, dealing physical damage to the target and any enemies they collide with. Enemies the target collides with are knocked into the air for a short duration.
* Flurry (Passive)
* After Lee Sin uses an ability, his next 2 basic attacks gain 50% Attack Speed and return 10 energy each.
* Akali is no longer a ninja
* Pulverize now slams enemies into the ground instead of into the air
* Headbutt has been changed to Rocket Grab
* Alistar is now a ninja
* Amumu is now happy
* Emumu skin has been replaced with Punkmumu
* Annie has grown up and is now a teenager
* Tibbers now wears armor
* Blitzcrank now giggles whenever he uses Power Fist
* Cassiopeia has been removed from the League following an incident involving a plane
* We’re tired of all the Miss Fortuning snakes, on that Miss Fortuning plane
* Cho’Gath now starts the game the same size as if he had 6 feasts
* Feast still increases Cho’Gath’s size
* Bushes can no longer stealth Cho’Gath
* Valkyrie is now global
* Gatling Gun now heals teammates as well as damaging enemies
* Corki can now fly over obstacles without using Valkyrie
* Dr. Mundo decided that he enjoys the color blue
* Dr. Mundo now has mana
* None of his ability costs have changed
* Crowstorm now triggers Terrify on all enemies caught in the area of effect
* Terrify’s Fear duration has been increased to 10 seconds at all ranks
* Fiddlesticks has been removed from the League
* Now shouts “DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!” while channeling Idol of Durand
* Gangplank’s model has been replaced with a targeting reticle
* Gangplank now fights from his boat
* Parrrley is now global
* His VO has been reworked to be shouted from a distance and includes far more laughter
* Gragas is now sober
* Courage has been removed and replaced with a new ability
New Ability – Plant Grass
* Garen infects an area with grass seeds, causing additional brush to grow over the next 30 seconds. When brush is fully grown, it can be used by allies and enemies
* Jax can no longer dodge
* Jax’s lamppost has been deemed overpowered and replaced by a rocket launcher
* All of Jax’s abilities are now ranged and blow things up
* Jax can now dodge again
* Age reduced by 10 years
* Aspect of the Cougar has been renamed to Aspect of the Puma
* Grand Skyfall has been renamed to the more appropriate: “Man Drop”
* Sion has taken a sabbatical from the League to pursue a lifelong dream of teaching Kindergarten
* He’ll be back
* Ricochet bounces now apply on-hit effects such as Tiamat and Madred’s Bloodrazor
* Now requires skill to play
* Cuteness increased by 10%
* Teemo may no longer be the target of hostile attacks or abilities
* Undying Rage has been renamed to Endless Rage
* Endless Rage now has infinite duration
* Zilean can now travel back in time creating new realities and tangent universes in the process
* Something has gone terribly wrong
* New Item: Yordle Saddle. Any yordle champion can buy this new item to ride Cho'Gath.
* Wriggle's Lantern: new unique passive: taunts nearby Jaxes (both enemy and allied)
* Tiamat has been renamed to Tamat
and a huge, weeks-long joke about a fake, then real, then fake, then finally real again champ that is being released today called Lee Sin the Blind Monk
Blizzard generally do a little something from each of their games (and indeed, often different jokes in EU and US as well). Not seen anything Starcrafty yet, but here's their WoW offerings.
The next content update for World of Warcraft introduces a brand-new feature designed to make your experience in Azeroth a whole lot user-friendlier. Meet Crabby: The Dungeon Helper! This adorable and knowledgeable crustacean companion will guide you through the game with useful hints, tips, and tricks for every situation. Read more about this upcoming feature on our new Crabby information page.
Deep below the damp graveyards of Duskwood, an ancient evil stirs in the darkness...
Featuring new gameplay mechanics, revolutionary Deep Dark® technology, three challenging bosses, and a host of incredible rewards, the Tomb of Immortal Darkness will be the third dungeon to see the light – well, maybe just a dim spark in an ocean of utter blackness – in the next World of Warcraft content update. Click here for a preview of the epic adventures that await!
$gname = array('Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader?','Blade Kitten','Cabelas Trophy Bucks','Cake Mania Main Street','Cricket Revolution','CSI: NY - The Game','Dive to the Titanic','Dr. Daisy: Pet Vet','Farming Simulator 2011','Grey’s Anatomy: The Video Game','Nancy Drew: Legend of the Crystal Skull','Paws & Claws: Pampered Pets','Petz Catz 2','Secret of the Magic Crystal','Shrek Forever After','The Office','Wedding Dash 2: Rings Around the World');
Taken from a dev presentation PC this software will give all our registered members the chance to taste what Factor 2 has to offer first hand. It's brings two layouts and three fast machines in one simple download manager. So technically we don't host the files ourselves just the download manager with installation key.
We realize that with our actions we might cross any legal boundaries that jeopardize the release of the full version later this year, though the opportunity that was given to us was just too good to be ignored and we are just going to share it anyway.
I haven't downloaded it myself, but one of the comments in the forum thread was something along the lines of "using animal sounds as tire squeal - brilliant!"