As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Mini] - WoD of Darkness Game Over! Vampire Victory!

• Options
    CaptainPlanet82CaptainPlanet82 Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Spots left?

CaptainPlanet82 on
    Help my friend realize his excellent Cyber Punk savage setting! Check out the Ronin: Chrome and Shadows Kickstarter!
  • Options
    Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Fuck it, the village has to do better this time, right?

Nope, but that is the fun really.

Void Slayer on
    He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Options
    couttscoutts Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Hm it's been awhile but I think I remember how to post in colors and pm people.
    !signup

coutts on
    Pearl FC - 2535 1604 7594 // Black FC - 2494 3438 2717
    scorpex.jpg
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    oh hello there coutts.

your fuzzy little otter went away.

that saddens me

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    couttscoutts Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    oh hello there coutts.

your fuzzy little otter went away.

that saddens me

Not a fan of snake eyes stabbing a shark?

coutts on
    Pearl FC - 2535 1604 7594 // Black FC - 2494 3438 2717
    scorpex.jpg
  • Options
    lonelyahavalonelyahava Call me Ahava ~~She/Her~~ Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    no, i like the otter.

it reminds me of happy times.

the stabbing of the shark just makes me want to, well stab things.

Loser, am I reading that right, we're going to be playing humans in the WoD? I mean, you're making us all cannon fodder? hmph.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    LoserForHireXLoserForHireX Philosopher King The AcademyRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011

Loser, am I reading that right, we're going to be playing humans in the WoD? I mean, you're making us all cannon fodder? hmph.

You are reading that right. Man it sucks to be human.

LoserForHireX on
    "The only way to get rid of a temptation is to give into it." - Oscar Wilde
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    edited April 2011

:cry:

dude, we are gonna get Slaughtered!!!

there is no way we can stand up to them.

unless we're like Hunters.

but even then...

i'm all squishy!

(and really upset that now I have to think of somebody other than my kickass ravnos to post as.... jerk)

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    real_pochaccoreal_pochacco Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    !sign up

It's been quite a while, geebies.

My dad actually worked for White Wolf back in the day, pretty cool stuff. I haven't gotten to play very much of it, though.

real_pochacco on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Oh, Loser, should the game fill up and somebody less senior than myself (like reallllll newbie) tries to sign up before roles go out, let me know and I'll give them my slot.

thanks darlin

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    obviously the true evil is geists

clearly

also promethians did it too

Lucedes on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    gods I am so depressed I never really got to play a proper Mummy or Demon

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    edited April 2011

:cry:

dude, we are gonna get Slaughtered!!!

there is no way we can stand up to them.

unless we're like Hunters.

but even then...

i'm all squishy!

(and really upset that now I have to think of somebody other than my kickass ravnos to post as.... jerk)

I've been quietly working on a Gehenna main. I know it's been done before, but I'm hoping to give my own version, and have it be good.

You can be a Ravnos then, maybe

Also, I will consider you reserved if a newbie comes along.

LoserForHireX on
    "We believe in the people and their 'wisdom' as if there was some special secret entrance to knowledge that barred to anyone who had ever learned anything." - Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    You're a good man.

also, I dunno man. One Gehenna main was enough to scar some players forever (like me).

You'd probably be better doing something for ascension or apocalypse, but that's just because Gehenna brings up fresh scars. :P

<3 cj

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    KayKay What we need... Is a little bit of PANIC.Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    So, you guys still looking for another player?

I mean, I guess I could soak up that last spot if no-one else wants it!

Kay on
    ew9y0DD.png
    3DS FCode: 1993-7512-8991
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    edited April 2011

Matev on
    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    samurai6966samurai6966 Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    What of the Big Mac and Whooper? Treasures of the human age?

samurai6966 on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    those are just poisonous.

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    Sir FabulousSir Fabulous Malevolent Squid God Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Also they taste bad.

Sir Fabulous on
    pickup-sig.php?name=Orthanc

Switch Friend Code: SW-1406-1275-7906
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Sending out role PM's now. Running a little bit behind, because it is my dear friend's daughter's birthday.

LoserForHireX on
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Sending out role PM's now. Running a little bit behind, because it is my dear friend's daughter's birthday.

Phalla >>> RL commitments

Get it straight, dude.

Capfalcon on
  • Options
    MatevMatev Cero Miedo Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    So ready to get this party started.

Matev on
    "Go down, kick ass, and set yourselves up as gods, that's our Prime Directive!"
    Hail Hydra
  • Options
    immortal squishimmortal squish Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Fiaryn wrote: »
    !Sign up

RIP AND TEAR

It's you!

It's all about the rippin' and the tearin'

immortal squish on
    <3
  • Options
    godmodegodmode Southeast JapanRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Awww, sorry I missed this. Reserve up!

godmode on
  • Options
    CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    What of the Big Mac and Whooper? Treasures of the human age?

One of these things is not like the other.
    whooper-0309.jpg

Capfalcon on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Logan Runs-With-Wind rubbed his nose. This place stank, and it was not just the smell of the drunk and homeless people shuffling about. The bright lights of the city were distracting, and the people walking by him seemed not to even notice anything else. Las Vegas, referred to as the city of sin, truly was a cesspool. The Wyrm was nestled in the heart of this place. Misery, pain, suffering, these were everyday occurrences to these people. Some people said that it wasn't entirely their fault though, these people. Seduced by the Wyrm and it's poisoned promises, they were not equipped to really fight off its advances. The little phone in Logan's pocket buzzed. He wasn't quite used to the device yet, and it was still uncomfortable when it went off. He pulled the little silver phone out of his pocket and pressed the button to accept the call.
    “Hello?” He said, his voice was tentative, like he didn't really know what to expect.
    “Logan, where are you? We found one.” It was a woman, Logan knew it was Sherry. Sherry was his pack-mate, and he was relieved to hear her voice. “We're at the campsite, just outside of the city.”

The campsite was mostly empty, at least it was this far out. Three figures stood, while one man sat on the ground, tied up. The man on the ground was bleeding from various cuts and lacerations.
    “How do we know we can trust it?” A large, very husky man asked. It was more of a growl actually.
    “That kind of question is unproductive,” a short, thin woman replied. She spoke as though she was talking to a child. “Shark, we could say that about anything that it says. At some point, we have to believe what it tells us.”
    “Don't be so ready to believe this thing, Sherry.” Shark nearly spat, as he loomed over the small woman.
    “Stop it, both of you,” the third figure said, a young looking dark haired man. “This isn't helping. I am with Sherry, we should believe it.”
    It was then that a thin, mangy looking wolf ran into the campsite. As it stopped, it reared up on its hind legs. The sound of bones popping accompanied the image of a wolf morphing and changing until Logan Runs-With-Wind stood among his pack. He smiled, wide and toothy. The dark haired man embraced Logan with a laugh.
    “Glad to see you, friend. We think we know where one of them is.”
    “Then why are we waiting?” Logan replied.
    “We were only waiting for you.”

Anthony watched through the binoculars as the things began to lope away, after having changed into a pack of wolves. Something in his head told him that this was crazy. Even though his eyes had been opened to the truth, he still hadn't really gotten used to it. What he did know though, was that he just watched someone, a man who had been taken from the street, get killed by a group of creatures out in the middle of nowhere. Sure, it was a bruise, but you didn't just kill everyone and everything. That's what monsters did. Anthony pulled out his phone and hit the number for Kevin, he was going to need backup.

Nathaniel pinched his nose, an affectation from his living days. Kathryn sat with him.
    “We're sure that Rothstein was killed by the Garou?” Kathryn asked. Her voice was soft, melodious.
    “Yes, I'm sure. I've already spoken to Roger, Natasha, and Mr. Tock. They are hunting us. We cannot simply sit back and allow it. We need to seek them out. There will be collateral damage. It is unavoidable. If we are to survive here though, they must not.”
    Kathryn sighed, “very well.” Her smile was small, but her fangs slipped delicately out to sit against her ruby red lips.

Deaths

Isaac Rothstein - Giovanni, torn limb from limb

Day 1 has begun! Day will end at 600PM PDT Monday

Sample villager role PM in OP

LoserForHireX on
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    dunadan, early and often

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    The AnonymousThe Anonymous Uh, uh, uhhhhhh... Uh, uh.Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Dunadan, we hardly knew ye.

The Anonymous on
  • Options
    immortal squishimmortal squish Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    oh god, not again!

Fake Edit: Ooooh, vampires and werewolves and humans, oh my! I wonder when the mages will show up!

immortal squish on
    <3
  • Options
    TeucrianTeucrian Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    The Anonymous

Teucrian on
  • Options
    FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    WHO IS THIS LOSERFORHIRE CLOWN? NOBODY WE CARE ABOUT, THAT'S WHO.

I'M THE REAL ST HERE SO LISTEN UP, ALL OF YOU ROLL FOR ANGST RIGHT NOW. THIS IS WORLD OF DARKNESS AND YOU'RE ALL GOING TO START FUCKING ACTING LIKE IT. DIFFICULTY IS SET AT 7

5d10=4, 9, 3, 9, 4 TWO SUCCESSES. VERY MIDDLING ANGST.

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Dunadan is always a good first day vote.

3cl1ps3 on
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    eh.

i don't have much to say really. i'll try to be a bit more.... interesting later.

you all just bore me

lonelyahava on
  • Options
    TeucrianTeucrian Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    If you guys really don't want to let Dunadan play, take it up with an admin, or with people running the game. But repeated, unprompted, day one bullying makes me pretty angry.

You made your point. He got punished for his outburst in the Blarnfidel game. He got voted out in the 80s phalla. Move on.

Teucrian on
  • Options
    WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Your insides Let me show you themRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    Random number generator tells me to vote for myself.

Stupid grimdark settings.

WhiteZinfandel on
  • Options
    FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    ENOUGH OOC AT THE TABLE JESUS CHRIST, ROLL FOR ANGST

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • Options
    WhiteZinfandelWhiteZinfandel Your insides Let me show you themRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    MY POTENCE GRANTS ME 5 ANGST AUTOSUCCESSES

ALSO MY OBTENEBRATION GRANTS ME 5 DARKNESS AUTOSUCCESSES

WhiteZinfandel on
  • Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    I've been grudging Dunadan for months now.

Got nothin' to do with the Blarnfidel game.

3cl1ps3 on
  • Options
    SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    edited April 2011
    3clipse wrote: »
    I've been grudging Dunadan for months now.

Got nothin' to do with the Blarnfidel game.

I won't say it has nothing to do with that game, but yeah, until a few months ago I was grudging him pretty hard. At least it's not RNGing, right?

Spoit on
    steam_sig.png
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited April 2011
    So who brought the shovel?

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png