As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[RIFT] 1.3 Coming soon - Server Transfers, Guild Banks, and World Events! Oh My!

1575859606163»

• M.D.M.D. and then what happens? Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Elucida wrote: »
    I'm actually starting to get a bit known around Sunrest mainly for hosting the daily raid rift an weekly raids.

It's pretty nice, also I start drama cause people that want to come to my raids I have on ignore and then someone is in the raid all like why you ignorning them. I can never remember but im sure it was something dumb.

Why do you have me on ignore Eniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiia?!

Maybe one day the GSB PUG can get the 2nd boss down.

Well next friday im doing it again, and I have the names of everyone who went so i'm thinking if we take the same folks it should go way smoother. Especially since it wont be any first timers to duke so that part should be done in 1 or 2 shots :P

If no thread is made by the time I get home ill try to put one together.

M.D. on
  • SkyCaptainSkyCaptain IndianaRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Agmoa wrote: »
    Looks like the guild leaders can bring the guild with them, but "select shards" don't sounds like the free for all transfer we all want.

Nope. That's why this update won't do shit to fix the dead servers like my guardian rogue is on. Trion just needs to merge the servers and make LFG cross-server. They already fucked everything up so badly that these free transfers won't do shit to fix anything. Especially since it's just select servers.

SkyCaptain on
    The RPG Bestiary - Dangerous foes and legendary monsters for D&D 4th Edition
  • Beyond NormalBeyond Normal Lord Phender Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    SkyCaptain wrote: »
    Agmoa wrote: »
    Looks like the guild leaders can bring the guild with them, but "select shards" don't sounds like the free for all transfer we all want.

Nope. That's why this update won't do shit to fix the dead servers like my guardian rogue is on. Trion just needs to merge the servers and make LFG cross-server. They already fucked everything up so badly that these free transfers won't do shit to fix anything. Especially since it's just select servers.

I heard that if they just merged servers and made the LFG cross server it will fix all of the problems with Rift. Is that true?

Beyond Normal on
    Battle.net: Phender#1108 -- Steam: Phender -- PS4: Phender12 -- Origin: Phender01
  • KwoaruKwoaru Confident Smirk Flawless Golden PecsRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I heard your butt (is too fat)

Kwoaru on
    2x39jD4.jpg
  • Beyond NormalBeyond Normal Lord Phender Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    My butt is glorious!

And smelly.

Beyond Normal on
    Battle.net: Phender#1108 -- Steam: Phender -- PS4: Phender12 -- Origin: Phender01
  • starmanbrandstarmanbrand Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    ugh they keep changing their phrasing but at least we have that post.

Oh wells.

also skycaptian plays guardian and thats why no one cares about him.

starmanbrand on
    camo_sig2.png
  • DarkMechaDarkMecha The Outer SpaceRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Can I get a re-invite to the KoA guild on Fae? I had to stop playing for abit due to starting school and a new job, but I'm excited to be back.

Edit - Oh yeah my main char is Harabec and my alt is Sigmar.

DarkMecha on
    Steam Profile | My Art | NID: DarkMecha (SW-4787-9571-8977) | PSN: DarkMecha
  • TheOrangeTheOrange Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    I play defaint on the EU servers and its horrible out there.

TheOrange on
  • KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    TheOrange wrote: »
    I play defaint on the EU servers and its horrible out there.

I logged in a few times on our guild but no one has been online.

Thinking about switching servers after the patch :(

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
  • TheOrangeTheOrange Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    You still live? Man, last time I logged, the list showed that the last guy who logged on did so 8 days ago, this is a ghost town buddy.

TheOrange on
  • KlykaKlyka DO you have any SPARE BATTERIES?Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    TheOrange wrote: »
    You still live? Man, last time I logged, the list showed that the last guy who logged on did so 8 days ago, this is a ghost town buddy.

I re-subbed 4 days ago. Made a Cleric on a server a friend of me plays on (who now stopped playing haha) and wanted to check out the new patch this month!

Klyka on
    SC2 EU ID Klyka.110
    lTDyp.jpg
This discussion has been closed.