Options

Request for a personal piece of art.

13»

• Options
    squidbunnysquidbunny Registered User regular
    Condolences, Pax & Josh ... and everyone, really. I wasn't involved with this at all apart from glancing at this thread now and then and even I'm crushed by this. :( I certainly hope she got to see it?

header_image_sm.jpg
  • Options
    Angel177Angel177 Registered User regular
    My condolences, Pax and Josh must know the girl, even tenuously, hopefully we can find out if she ever got the piece, and what she thought of it.

6103544412_a48002080a.jpg
  • Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    That's awful, he seemed like a lovely guy.

• Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    Mike was a nice guy. My deepest condolences to his friends and family.
    Jshuler24 wrote:
    I would first like to say a huge thank you on behalf of his family and friends, I feel confident they would all agree with that statement. I have never been on this site but plan to now, u guys are amazing and what u did for mike, it really means a lot more then u may ever know. My name is josh and I have been one of mikes best friends for a long time, and he truly was a amazing person and the best friend a guy could of had. I am still mourning and came across this post looking for his obituary, truly touched my heart and to know that u helped create his vision, I can't even express what that meant to me as his friend. He passed in his sleep Tuesday night and will be forever missed , but what I am posting to find out is, was this art ever delivered to him, it was his goal to see she got it and I intend to see that she did or does receive it. If anyone has any information please let me know, again thank you for what u did. Jshuler24@gmail.com

He definitely got it, I posted it here and also emailed it to him. Again I'm sorry for your loss.

the picture:
    2nq8rur.jpg

• Options
    NakedZerglingNakedZergling A more apocalyptic post apocalypse Portland OregonRegistered User regular
    Wow. I didn't even know him, and this hit hard. My thoughts and prayers go out to his loved ones.

• Options
    bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    Jesus, that sucks. Hope his passing wasn't difficult, poor guy.

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • Options
    ScottyScotty Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Just saw this thread now, read it all the way through, so sad...I too hope he passed peacefully when he did. Take care where you are now Mike. :cry:

Scotty on
  • Options
    ProspicienceProspicience The Raven King DenvemoloradoRegistered User regular
    Really sorry to hear about his passing. Best wishes to all his friends and family.

• Options
    NappuccinoNappuccino Surveyor of Things and Stuff Registered User regular
    Damn... I hope his friends and family are doing well- and I hope the artwork you guys worked on keeps his and his girl's father's memories alive for them.

Like to write? Want to get e-published? Give us a look-see at http://wednesdaynightwrites.com/
    Rorus Raz wrote: »
    There's also the possibility you just can't really grow a bear like other guys.

Not even BEAR vaginas can defeat me!
    cakemikz wrote: »
    And then I rub actual cake on myself.
    Loomdun wrote: »
    thats why you have chest helmets
  • Options
    hocake286hocake286 Registered User new member
    Hi... My name is Christine, and I'm the girl that Michael had the picture made for... I want to thank everyone for being so kind and coming together to do such a wonderful thing. Nobody has ever given me a more beautiful and precious gift. I want to say more... but I honestly dont even know how to put what I feel into words. Michael was the most amazing person I ever met. He was funny, smart, caring, and honest, and I'm a better person to have known him and spent time with him. My life will never be the same without him, but he deserves to breathe easy....

So again, thank you so much for this... I know he wanted me to feel better about him being gone.... and that he was in a better place....

392334_765321837216_47505523_35819879_398210448_n.jpg

• Options
    MustangMustang Arbiter of Unpopular Opinions Registered User regular
    edited January 2012
    Thanks for dropping by Christine, I'm sure Tam and the other folks are glad the drawing made it to you.
    So sorry Michael didn't make it through. I'm certain the world is a poorer place for his passing.

EDIT: Actually it feels kinda shitty having unfinished colours on this. Iruka, if you don't have the time can you send me the PSD you started. I'll try to squeeze it into my schedule.

Mustang on
  • Options
    TamTam Registered User regular
    Thanks for posting Christine, my deepest condolences to you.

• Options
    admanbadmanb unionize your workplace Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    I'm glad this was awesome'd so I could read this story. I'm proud of this forum, sorry for Michael's passing, and offer my condolences to you, Christine.

• Options
    GoatmonGoatmon Companion of Kess Registered User regular
    Wow, you guys. Tam especially.

You guys did good.

Switch Friend Code: SW-6680-6709-4204

• Options
    mxmarksmxmarks Registered User regular
    I didn't even see this thread until now, but after reading the whole thing through I really hit me hard. I really am so very proud to somewhat "know" everyone in this community. This is just astounding.

My deepest sympathies to Christine and any of Michael's friends and family that stumble upon this thread. Reading through this, his likes and interests, seeing a bit of his personality shine through, it really made me think what a blessing must have been to have this man in your lives. Most of all though, his posts seemed to be so proud and happy with the people he surrounded himself with. He must have felt equally blessed.

Michael has inspired me, and his story will stick with me for a long time to come.

PSN: mxmarks - WiiU: mxmarks - twitter: @ MikesPS4 - twitch.tv/mxmarks - "Yes, mxmarks is the King of Queens" - Unbreakable Vow