As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Sun City [mini]Phalla - GAME OVER - VILLAGE VICTORY?!

• SnitSnit Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    fert

Snit on
  • Void SlayerVoid Slayer Very Suspicious Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    From one of my contacts who wants to remain anonymous I have been given the sugestion that fecklessrogue, vertroue and extermatott are rather suspicious.

For some good discussion, agree/disagree?

Void Slayer on
    He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • Mr. Mojo RisinMr. Mojo Risin Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Hmm there might be something there from looking at voting records but then again its only day 3. I think I'm gonna hold off and see how things play out for now.

Mr. Mojo Risin on
    steam_sig.png
  • vertrouevertroue I am Female Totes Not a SithRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    lol sure...the mafia hit me last night....herp derp

vertroue on
    Blood and Fire
    From the Desk of Darth Vertroue Diplomat to the USA.
    edited May 2011
    oops wrong phalla lols

vertroue on
    Blood and Fire
  • FecklessRogueFecklessRogue Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Sure, let's tryExtermatott. I'm assuming since nobody has come forward to claim otherwise that you actually are the Seer.

May I ask, though, what was so suspicious about Extermatott?

FecklessRogue on
  • SigmundhrungnirSigmundhrungnir Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Humm... all of this is very interesting.... very interesting indeed.

Sigmundhrungnir on
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Ooops sorry Ringo; I was very sure that I had voted but apparently I was mistaken.

Wildcat on
  • FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Humm... all of this is very interesting.... very interesting indeed.

Hmmyes non-commital post adding little to nothing to discourse in a game where I've been as low profile as I can get away with. *mafia bubble pipe*

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Void Slayer voted for oldmanken and I trust Void. (now...)
    !oldmanken

stever777 on
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
  • SwordstoneSwordstone Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    extermatott it is.

Swordstone on
  • GrundlterrorGrundlterror Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Hey guys, apologies for not being active recently... I've had some internet issues (actually had to drop out of Blarneys game, which made me very sad). So Void Slayer is the claimed seer? I really hope if we had another seer they would come out and say Void was lying.. so he's probably telling the truth, huh?

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
    edited May 2011
    Hey guys, apologies for not being active recently... I've had some internet issues (actually had to drop out of Blarneys game, which made me very sad). So Void Slayer is the claimed seer? I really hope if we had another seer they would come out and say Void was lying.. so he's probably telling the truth, huh?

Well if there is another seer and he didnt check void last night then he is either mentally challenged or inactive but yeah id say it looks like he is legit.

edit: also does anyone have any other suspicions? Extermatott seems a bit suspicious but there isnt really much there beyond a couple of strange posts and a weird misvote. Looking at the other ones on voids list Feckless voted snit day 1, was a fairly early part of the wagon on void day 2 and was one of the last to pull his vote from void, but still nothing real concrete just yet. Last theres vertroue who voted kippy day 1 although I believe he even posted his rng results on that vote and voted godmode then called out and voted duna who turned up village aligned mason. Just figured id try to analyze what we are looking at so far and see if we cant get some conversation going.

Mr. Mojo Risin on
    steam_sig.png
    edited May 2011

Well if there is another seer and he didnt check void last night then he is either mentally challenged or inactive but yeah id say it looks like he is legit.

Well I'm not a seer (or a special, just a villager) so you can cross me off the mentally challenged list!

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • ExtermatottExtermatott Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    I am going to say FecklessRogue for questioning Void after his reveal and trying to pull as much information out of him as possible, hey it's better than voting for me for no reason.

Extermatott on
  • AntimatterAntimatter Devo Was Right Gates of SteelRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    FecklessRogue

Rogue suspected our seer, and Slayer has his doubts about him

Antimatter on
  • daniantdaniant Columbus, OhioRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Since the server is up right now, The Anonymous. He hasn't tried to tie the vote yet.

Suspicious.

daniant on
  • FiarynFiaryn Omnicidal Madman Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Of the targets listed by our network head person thing, I would most like to wear the entrails of !FecklessRogue

They make me feel pretty :O)

Fiaryn on
    Soul Silver FC: 1935 3141 6240
    White FC: 0819 3350 1787
    edited May 2011
    Trying to get a publicly revealed seer is something the Mafia would do, !FecklessRogue... if he is innocent I'd say we look at Extermatott for using this opportunity to save his own skin.

Grundlterror on
    steam_sig.png
  • kuhlmeyekuhlmeye Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    extermatott

I think it's perfectly reasonable to question a person who is revealing.

kuhlmeye on
    PSN: the-K-flash
  • oldmankenoldmanken Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    FecklessRogue

...and damn the forums problems.

oldmanken on
    edited May 2011
    I currently have a tie by my count.

extermatot 5 -Kuhlmeye Swordstone FecklessR VoidSlayer Vert
    Fecklessrogue 5 - oldmanken grundlT Fiaryn antimatter Extermatot

With the following standing aside with other votes:
    Stever777
    Daniant

Void Slayer on
    He's a shy overambitious dog-catcher on the wrong side of the law. She's an orphaned psychic mercenary with the power to bend men's minds. They fight crime!
  • WildcatWildcat Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Emergency !FecklessRogue vote ahoy!

Wildcat on
  • RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Just under two hours until Vote Close

Missing votes from the following:
    The Anonymous
    Sigmundhrungnir
    Capfalcon
    GarethMagis
    Mr. Mojo Risin

Ringo on
    Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    edited May 2011
    Well seeing as how nothing new is getting discussed in here at all I guess join in with the seer Extermatott that makes it a tie again but I'm not busy so Ive got time to change it.

Mr. Mojo Risin on
    steam_sig.png
  • CapfalconCapfalcon Tunnel Snakes Rule Capital WastelandRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Going to get in a placeholder vote for extermatott while the servers are behaving.

Capfalcon on
  • stever777stever777 AFK most Saturdays Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Wait! I want in on one of the BW's!
    !FecklessRogue

stever777 on
    Hosting Android: Netrunner - Thread 2: The Revenge

The Black Hole of Cygnus X-1
    edited May 2011
    So why is everyone tying this up?

extermatot 7 -Kuhlmeye Swordstone FecklessR VoidSlayer Vert MrMojo capfalcon
    Fecklessrogue 7 - oldmanken grundlT Fiaryn antimatter Extermatot wildcat Stever

Void Slayer on
    edited May 2011
    Hey guys, guess what

EPIC REVEAL
    I'm a vanillager!

And since the server is freaking out, I'm likely dead. To address so things before you murder me...

I questioned the Seer out of prudence WHILE FOLLOWING HIS SUGGESTIONS despite being on his list. I asked for an explanation, but went along with it anyway. To those who are saying I am questioning him, why are you not voting for who the Seer voted for?

This bandwagon against me is fishy, and I hope when I turn up green you take a hard look at it.

FecklessRogue on
    edited May 2011
    Damn they are both villagers and stever777 is mafia.

If you can pile on him now.

This wont work.

Stever777

Void Slayer on
    edited May 2011
    Yeah. Didn't think so. Just remember, people are voting me because I "questioned" the Seer. But after he voted for Extermatott (like I then did), Extermatott, Antimatter, Fiaryn, Grundlterror, Oldmanken, and Wildcat voted for me, with Stever777 making it a tie. Goodnight, and good luck.

FecklessRogue on
    edited May 2011
    Vote Closed

Narration will probably be up in an hour

Ringo on
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    edited May 2011
    Yeah theres definitely something a bit fishy with the way that went down.

Mr. Mojo Risin on
    steam_sig.png
    edited May 2011
    DAY THREE

Hang 'em High

The assassin rolled out a blanket on the edge of the rooftop, then erected a small lean-to over it to protect from the rising sun. It was supposed to be over a hundred and twenty degrees fahrenheit today, and baking to death while waiting for the target seemed counterproductive. The assassin dialed in the rifle's scope and waited.

Deputy Vertroue whiled away the hours in the monitor station, relaxing in the air conditioning, playing solitaire while idly scanning the jail's camerafeeds. Not much going on today in Tent City, the heat having forced most of the prisoners to stay in the meager shade of their tents. An easy day, Vertroue thought, with no real need to exert himself by leaving his comfortable haven, except for one minor blemish: Camera four persistently showed three tents in the northwest corner of the compound that hadn't opened their entrance flaps for ventilation. Not exactly unusual, as keeping the flaps closed was the only way to keep anything from the prying eyes of the cameras, and Vertroue didn't give a rats' ass what the prisoners got up to in there - they were scum and anything that happened to scum was no concern of his. But some scum had died due to the heat in unventilated tents, and Deputies who let too many prisoners die got written up.

Vertroue didn't want to be written up. He also didn't want to go outside. So he waited. One hour. Two. Finally, after three hours he arose from his chair with a huff, and exited the monitor room into bright sunlight, only to feel the scratch of the rope as someone slipped it over his neck.

"Let 'er go, boys!"

Vertroue kicked and struggled as the noose tightened and pulled him up into the air. He could hear the other deputies jeering at him, but all he wanted was one more breath...

...the assassin let out the breath and pulled the trigger. Vertroue's head exploded, and the body came tumbling down amidst the shocked deputies who quickly fled for cover.

Deputy FecklessRogue felt foolish. He was pretty sure they all did. But Vertroue's murder had set everybody on edge again, and this time people were outright pointing fingers. Some were pointed at him. So FecklessRogue got together with some buddies he trusted, and decided to put it on the line.

The Post-Time Pub was where the law came to forget that they were the law. Deputies from a hundred miles around gathered there to commiserate with one another about what an awful world God had wrought, exactly how much money they had lost on the game, and which minor scumbags they were planning to beat the shit out of to make up for their misery. Feckless and his band had entered, only to see that another group had beaten him to the punch.

"There he is! That's the guy! FecklessRogue's the one! He's dirty!"

Feckless paused, as the last accusation had actually put a damper on the angry mutterings in the pub. As if every mind in the joint was working out how not to say the sentence "Who in here isn't dirty?" out loud.

The speaker tried to rephrase. "He's a murderer!"

Again, the telling silence.

"He's a goddamned commie spy and he's come here to finish us off!"

"...Yeah!"

"Fucking commies!"

In the end, the brawl ended up spilling into the streets as the bar caught fire. Unfortunately for FecklessRogue, he'd been knocked unconscious by a hurled fire extinguisher that was used to fight the fight instead of fight the fire, and he died of smoke inhalation long before the Sun City Fire Department could arrive on the chaotic scene.

Things were going well for Pearl's men. Mahkie's supporters were all pointing fingers at each other, and they were slowly eliminating any vocal opposition. Soon enough, they'd be the voice of reason within the department. But first, they had to get rid of some more nosy busybodies who were getting in the way. This one they tracked down to a cheap little motel in the Chiricahua Mountains, and set up a nice and neat ambush in the parking garage. Only things didn't go down like they planned. Explosions and gunfire ripped through the garage as the murderous deputies suddenly found themselves caught in their own trap. Amidst the broken shells of burning cars stood a man with a broad-brimmed hat wielding a minigun. "MY NAME IS JOHN KEEL!" he yelled. "AND MY WORD IS LAW!"

The deputies fled the maniac.

The Dead:
    Deputy Vertroue - Hanged and Sniped
    Deputy FecklessRogue - A man walks into a bar

Sigmundhrungnir and GarethMagis are given their final warning for inactivity. The next day they are inactive they will be replaced.

Day 4 Has Begun

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    edited May 2011
    o0o00o

a) vert is female thank you and
    b) wow thanks for making me feel special by the double kill!!!

o0o0o

vertroue on
    Blood and Fire
    edited May 2011
    o0o
    sigmund is at work
    o0o0

vertroue on
    Blood and Fire
    edited May 2011
    ooOOOoooOOOoooOOO

I guess you could say that getting left for dead in a burning bar has got me...

(puts on spiritual sunglasses)

...all choked up.

OOOOOooooOOOOoooOOOoo

FecklessRogue on
    edited May 2011
    I had a feeling about that.

But I wanted to go just one day without narrating violence against women!

Ringo on
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
    edited May 2011
    Well, that was eventful. Sorry about singling you out like that vert, but it seems you would have been hit either way.

I have a good seer result, unfortunately it is exactly what one would expect.

Stever777 is a no good traitor to keel, and that whole tie thing yesterday WAS them trying to kill off two villagers in exchange for one mafia.

That sets oldmanken as a mafia in my mind as well. What does everyone else think?

If Keel can please get in touch with me, I need to get in touch with you soon.

Void Slayer on
    edited May 2011
    Good enough for me stever777

Mr. Mojo Risin on
    steam_sig.png