As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

RetCon II - July 16th & 17th

Roi KuroRoi Kuro Registered User regular
edited April 2011 in Critical Failures
I can't believe it has been a whole year since RetCon I... Last year was a huge success and I've been working around the clock to make sure that this year is going to be even better! Hopefully I'll see some of you there?

What is RetCon?

RetCon is Long Island’s gaming convention run by gamers, for gamers! We’re veterans of all sorts of games (Board games, Miniature Games, RPGs, TCGs, and more) and we want to share our passions with you. So, beak out your armies, sharpen your pencils and polish your dice; let’s play some games!

Where and When is RetCon?

RetCon is taking place this year at the Four Points Sheraton in Plainview, NY on Saturday, July 16th and Sunday, July 17th, from 9am to Midnight on both days.

How much does it cost?

If you Pre-Register for a Weekend Pass is $30; At the door you may purchase a Single-Day Pass for $20, or a Weekend Pass for $40.

Where can I get updates about RetCon?

The Event Schedule will be updated on the site, and you can also follow us on Twitter (@TheRetCon) or become a fan of RetCon on Facebook.

Roi Kuro on