As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Pokémon Black 2 and White 2 and Thread All Over...Too...

• Options
    MechanicalMechanical Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Cool, thanks.

Mechanical on
  • Options
    DashDash Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Oh hey! Sorry I was out and about. I don't really need a ditto Rockin, you gave me one of each the other night. I was just offering to trade to help fill the pokedex. However those things mentioned do sound enticing. I'd like any of them you could spare. What would be to keep/borrow?

Honest, my strategy is a little all over right now, as I keep training different ones to explore options. I know of the beat up/justified combo for Terrekion, and was interested in that, but the one I caught has a Lax nature(I wasn't thinking of using it for competition at the time) so it's only mildly good. Audino seems awesome for support, though I haven't trained one yet. I like the Krookodile/Thunderus combo a lot, not sure if it's viable for high level play. Amoongus is some sort of threat I guess? I don't feel as though I'll be ready for the Smogon crew who wil inevitably be present. Kinda wish the VGC was another month off! Maybe I can just Prankster some Thunder Waves/Heal Blocks and be annoying=P

Dash on
    3DS FC: 1547-5192-0677
    Pokemon Y
    Username 360/PS3/Wii U : Dasherino
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Mechanical wrote: »
    Cool, thanks.

No problem.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    RockinXRockinX Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Dash wrote: »
    Oh hey! Sorry I was out and about. I don't really need a ditto Rockin, you gave me one of each the other night. I was just offering to trade to help fill the pokedex. However those things mentioned do sound enticing. I'd like any of them you could spare. What would be to keep/borrow?

Honest, my strategy is a little all over right now, as I keep training different ones to explore options. I know of the beat up/justified combo for Terrekion, and was interested in that, but the one I caught has a Lax nature(I wasn't thinking of using it for competition at the time) so it's only mildly good. Audino seems awesome for support, though I haven't trained one yet. I like the Krookodile/Thunderus combo a lot, not sure if it's viable for high level play. Amoongus is some sort of threat I guess? I don't feel as though I'll be ready for the Smogon crew who wil inevitably be present. Kinda wish the VGC was another month off! Maybe I can just Prankster some Thunder Waves/Heal Blocks and be annoying=P

I clone everything. I share a trade thread with a moderator on Smogon.

RockinX on
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    knightblade I have that Kelpsy Berry ready for you.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    knightblade87knightblade87 Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2011
    ok so far on my team i have weavile, nidoking, and going to level Chandelure and Breloom for another dps and tank, i want to get a baton pass user on the team as well as maybe a poke that give out sunshine when entering. any ideas?

EDIT: cool let me die to the last boss in the subway.

knightblade87 on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I'll take any trash mon, unless you have some spare DW females.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    the onlyfemale dw poke i have is nidoran and poohynainawhatever (the dark type dog from RSE)

knightblade87 on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Have those, just any random mon will do.

Will be waiting in the wi-fi room.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    RockinX wrote: »
    Dash wrote: »

I clone everything. I share a trade thread with a moderator on Smogon.

Ok sweet=) Well I'll just take on one of each then and see what I can do with them. I'll guarantee you at least an EV berry for each. I'll toss in one of my PP Maxs for good measure.

Oh and if you restocked some of those shiny shellders, I'd be happy to take one off your hands:)

Still have my FC? I'll be online in about 10 mins.

Dash on
    Pokemon Y
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    shit i brb i forgot a issue i had with online

knightblade87 on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    connecten error. let me do something quick

knightblade87 on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Your c-gear is off, I presume?

EDIT: Nevermind.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I'll be online in about two minutes, Dash.

RockinX on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Cool. Standing by.

Dash on
    Pokemon Y
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Sorry for the delay, I'm finishing something I need to do and it's taking a bit longer than I anticipated.

RockinX on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    No worries. I'm just doing other stuff while waiting for the lobby's teleporting "woosh" entry sound. There's no rush.

Dash on
    Pokemon Y
  • Options
    troublebrewingtroublebrewing Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    for some reason I'm stumped what to do post-game in this version.

Is there a guide out there that takes you through the steps of the various things you'll need to build a comp team?

troublebrewing on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I forgot to transfer more of the pokés that I offered. The Audino I gave you actually has Regenerator instead of Healer because I forgot to transfer more Healer ones.

RockinX on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    for some reason I'm stumped what to do post-game in this version.

Is there a guide out there that takes you through the steps of the various things you'll need to build a comp team?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhSlqYt6-xk

RockinX on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Ah ok no worries. I just thought something strange was going on for a sec. Thanks dude=) I'll see if I can make good use of these guys.

Dash on
    Pokemon Y
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    So using Thief in a trainer battle doesn't let you keep the item? I got my hopes up thinking I could snag a Focus Sash.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    Evil GummyEvil Gummy Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Hey folks!

I recently beat the game, and I'm now trying to build up a team for myself. Part of this requires I acquire an eevee, which I can't get without trading with a generous person who has one. :)

I don't have much to offer, I have a male naive snivy I just hatched, and a newly hatched male bold farfetch'd as well. If anyone could help me, you'd rock. :3 My friend code is 1377 7114 7451.

Evil Gummy on
    hatsig.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I could go for an Eevee too. I've got a few Trapinch left over if that sounds fair.

Mechanical on
  • Options
    ZombiewskiZombiewski New JerseyRegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    What luck. I happen to have 2 Eevees. They're not special or uber or anything, but they WILL evolve using a variety of stones.

I'll be in the Union Room for the next 20 minutes or so.

Edit: Using White.

Zombiewski on
    Soul Silver FC: 0045 5822 7430, White FC: 0175 2366 9720, White 2 FC: 1636 2031 2006
    My NES blog and my Pokemon Snap tumblr.
  • Options
    Evil GummyEvil Gummy Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Yay! Here I come!

Thanks so much Zombie!! Take good care of farfetch'd!

Evil Gummy on
    hatsig.jpg
  • Options
    Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Just beat me to the offer! I won't be around for an hour or so though.

When I do get online, if I could get a Magnemite from someone, that would be most welcome.

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
  • Options
    ShenShen Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    The Password for the Munna skin on your C-Gear is

PGLDR34M

Shen on
    3DS: 2234-8122-8398 | Battle.net (EU): Ladi#2485
    ladi.png
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Online now.

Mechanical on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Mech, which cart are you using?

Zombiewski on
    Soul Silver FC: 0045 5822 7430, White FC: 0175 2366 9720, White 2 FC: 1636 2031 2006
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Using Black.

Mechanical on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    K. Lemme add that one. (Figures I'd pick the wrong one.)

Edit: No prob. Always glad to trade.

Zombiewski on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    I should probably just remove the White cart code for now seeing as how I'll probably never get it back.

EDIT: Cool, thanks!

Mechanical on
  • Options
    VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Shen wrote: »
    The Password for the Munna skin on your C-Gear is

PGLDR34M

Cute. I wonder how many people are using that as their actual PGL password?

Vyolynce on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Is there be a way for Nintendo to detect one didn't buy the strategy guide? I'm guessing not, but I'm asking just in case.

It's not like I use the C-Gear much anyway. I'd only be interested in the Blastoise one, if anything.

RockinX on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Somehow I doubt they care too much about that, considering you can play this off a flashcart with full functionality.

I'm pretty sure they won't lose sleep over a C-Gear skin.

Mechanical on
  • Options
    troublebrewingtroublebrewing Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    is there a tier list for the Unova stuff somewhere?

troublebrewing on
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Don't believe so. Not yet, anyway.

Mechanical on
  • Options
    AshtonDragonAshtonDragon AKA The Nix Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Oh hey, there's a tournament coming up? I may or may not get in on that.

AshtonDragon on
  • Options
    EvilBadmanEvilBadman DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    Mechanical wrote: »
    Somehow I doubt they care too much about that, considering you can play this off a flashcart with full functionality.

I'm pretty sure they won't lose sleep over a C-Gear skin.

If they actually cared it would have been akin to a serial number one time use.

EvilBadman on
    FyreWulff wrote: »
    I should note that Badman is fucking awesome
    XBL- Evil Badman; Steam- EvilBadman; Twitter - EvilBadman
This discussion has been closed.