As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

PAX is for Nerds

DaKingofHateDaKingofHate Registered User
edited May 2011 in PAX Archive
PAX is full of nerds. You dress up as gay ass furries and bad representations of the video game characters you pleasure yourself in the comfort of your cheeto-dust filled bedrooms. Your mom is probably going to pack two pizza lunchables and an apple-dipper, with every dip I lose respect for your very soul. When I enter the Magic The Gathering section I get sickness akin to the scent of burning flesh. Don't worry this year I'm bringing on entourage of back-up so I won't have to stand anywhere close to your sweat filled shirts.

PS- Anyone dressed up in any costume is going to get the shit beat out of him when they try to leave the exhibit. You might not be the victim but do you really want to take that chance?

DaKingofHate on

• BigRedBigRed Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2011
    u mad bro?

I also submitted this for the awesome posts section!

BigRed on
    <MoeFwacky> besides, BigRed-Worky is right
  • DaKingofHateDaKingofHate Registered User
    edited May 2011
    BigRed wrote: »
    u mad bro?

I also submitted this for the awesome posts section!

I'm not mad at all. I think its funny actually until I see people who haven't showered in weeks. Its disgusting. I've been to conventions ranging from UFC to Cars etc. But this ones crowd is by far the worst. Im just trying to get people to change. Im the White Malcolm-X calm until someone lands a hand on me, or in this case a sweaty beer-gut swings and hits my arm.

DaKingofHate on
  • RayzeRayze Registered User regular
    edited May 2011
    PAX is full of nerds. You dress up as gay ass furries and bad representations of the video game characters you pleasure yourself in the comfort of your cheeto-dust filled bedrooms. Your mom is probably going to pack two pizza lunchables and an apple-dipper, with every dip I lose respect for your very soul. When I enter the Magic The Gathering section I get sickness akin to the scent of burning flesh. Don't worry this year I'm bringing on entourage of back-up so I won't have to stand anywhere close to your sweat filled shirts.

PS- Anyone dressed up in any costume is going to get the shit beat out of him when they try to leave the exhibit. You might not be the victim but do you really want to take that chance?

I'll have you know I bought and packed my own Lunchables, thank you very much

Rayze on
This discussion has been closed.