As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Call of Duty: Post in the new thread ^^^

• Options
    BurtletoyBurtletoy Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    dinoarus wrote: »
    Ha yeah go scav it's great.

Though I have FJ Pro on 6 of my classes now. Not because I die to explosives, but so I can't napalm myself.

I've thrown maybe 2 decoys ever. It's annoying even when I'm using them.

So you are saying we need to run another PA scav decoy game again?

I mean, sure, we won like 5 GW games with 200-75ish scores.

But my ears were also bleeding afterwards.

Burtletoy on
  • Options
    dinoarusdinoarus Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Burtletoy wrote: »

Though I have FJ Pro on 6 of my classes now. Not because I die to explosives, but so I can't napalm myself.

So you are saying we need to run another PA scav decoy game again?

I mean, sure, we won like 5 GW games with 200-75ish scores.

But my ears were also bleeding afterwards.

never again

dinoarus on
    Steam/XBL: OGSTudbone
  • Options
    edited June 2011

e: and I totally fit "if you are bad at killing people and need more than the stupid high amount of starting ammo. Or if you really love throwing secondary grenades."

Also, i wish MW2 didnt have that stupid accuracy glitch. I wanna know what Im really at.

Mine in blops was 23ish until I started using the M60 as a primary.

Now its like 18 D:

Burtletoy on
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    The M60 is so great.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    The M60 is so great.

Do you read the comic edits thread in SE++?

This just gave me an dea and once I get home and stop posting from my phone Im totally loading up some paintshoppro and making it.

Burtletoy on
  • Options
    ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    true scav users roll with tomahawks

Scav, Steady Aim, Marathon with dual Skorpions and tomahawks.

Shadowfire on
    WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
  • Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    The M60 is so great.

This just gave me an dea and once I get home and stop posting from my phone Im totally loading up some paintshoppro and making it.

If you're thinking of the most recent comic then I believe I have an idea where you're going with this :wink:

EDIT: I have to make a dual Skorpions class again next time I'm on.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Shadowfire wrote: »

Scav, SoH with RF Skorpion/Spectre/MPL is even better.

dinoarus on
  • Options
    MagellMagell Detroit Machine Guns Fort MyersRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Shadowfire wrote: »

Scav, SoH with RF Skorpion/Spectre/MPL is even better.

But nowhere near as embarrassing to get killed by.

I had a game today with Scat where I was doing better than him running around with the SPAS, but then he kicked it up a notch and got a hind so he ended up well above me, but it was good for that amount of time it lasted.

Magell on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    The M60 is so great.

If you're thinking of the most recent comic then I believe I have an idea where you're going with this :wink:

EDIT: I have to make a dual Skorpions class again next time I'm on.

So great!

Edit: And I missed my chance to call it PaintshopBro, which disappoints me to no end....

Burtletoy on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    did scat catch up to me in spas kills yet or is he still not as good

dinoarus on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Oh man, unleashing dual skorpions on a bunch of wookies in FFA is so satisfying.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    iRevertiRevert Tactical Martha Stewart Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Mechanical wrote: »
    Also, I maintain that you people overstate the effectiveness of Ghost by an absolutely stupid amount.

But ghost turns you into the invisible/invincible man
    invisiblek.jpg

iRevert on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Your new name is TibbleGifs.

It is known.

Burtletoy on
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    iRevert wrote: »
    Mechanical wrote: »
    Also, I maintain that you people overstate the effectiveness of Ghost by an absolutely stupid amount.

But ghost turns you into the invisible/invincible man
    invisiblek.jpg
    Holy SHIT

e: Got to level 70 for the final time probably. Got my beloved AK back. BWAK BWAK BWAK BWAK BWAK

Also fell in love all over again with the Striker.

SirToasty on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Your new name is TibbleGifs.

It is known.

I don't even get a drum roll?

Fine then I'll do it

RLj6x.gif

Also get coaxed into playing blops on the IGWT stream...Ultra long range pistol kill a guy with a stoner for the final kill. Out strafed and shot him 12 times for the final kill.

And that fulfills all the BLOPS I care to play for a long fucking time.

iRevert on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    MayGodHaveMercyMayGodHaveMercy Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    We had a full PA FFA lobby going on tonight. It was pretty awesome. It's really too bad that FFA is worth shit for points.

Also I totally almost won one. Which is kind of an accomplishment with Scat in the lobby.

MayGodHaveMercy on
    XBL: Mercy XXVI - Steam: Mercy_XXVI - PSN: Mercy XXVI
  • Options
    0Replace4Displace0Replace4Displace The best girls are ships and guns. Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Mercy, the difference between the .338 Lapua and the .308 (as well as .223) is this.
    Cartridge%20size%20comparison%20223-338-50%20BMG.jpg

From left to right; 5.56x45, 7.62x51, then 8.58x70. Keep in mind that the .308 is generally considered the benchmark round for most middle to long-range applications. The .223 produces a bit over 1,500J of muzzle energy. The .308 makes about 3,500J. The .338 has nearly 6,600J at the muzzle.

For comparison, the .50 BMG does nearly 14,000J on average. The 20mm anti-material round used in the M61 Vulcan gatling gun makes about 64,000J. The 30mm used in the A-10's primary gun tops out well over 100,000J. That amount of energy causes the same amount of recoil as one of the jet engines on the actual aircraft makes in thrust.

Also, I'm running out of guns to gold! I might have to buy another XBL account just to go through the motions again.

0Replace4Displace on
    u4OkoEI.png
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Mercy, the difference between the .338 Lapua and the .308 (as well as .223) is this.
    Cartridge%20size%20comparison%20223-338-50%20BMG.jpg

From left to right; 5.56x45, 7.62x51, then 8.58x70. Keep in mind that the .308 is generally considered the benchmark round for most middle to long-range applications. The .223 produces a bit over 1,500J of muzzle energy. The .308 makes about 3,500J. The .338 has nearly 6,600J at the muzzle.

For comparison, the .50 BMG does nearly 14,000J on average. The 20mm anti-material round used in the M61 Vulcan gatling gun makes about 64,000J. The 30mm used in the A-10's primary gun tops out well over 100,000J. That amount of energy causes the same amount of recoil as one of the jet engines on the actual aircraft makes in thrust.

Also, I'm running out of guns to gold! I might have to buy another XBL account just to go through the motions again.

Try this:

338LapuaMagnumVs308Win.jpg

and this:

D100_2911_img.jpg

.50 BMG - .338 Lapua - .308/7.62x51 - 5.56/.223

iRevert on
  • Options
    joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    MW2 scat and or tiddly?

joshgotro on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    joshgotro wrote: »
    MW2 scat and or tiddly?

when?

iRevert on
  • Options
    joshgotrojoshgotro Deviled Egg The Land of REAL CHILIRegistered User regular
    edited June 2011
    Right now.

joshgotro on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    joshgotro wrote: »
    Right now.

I has stuff downloadin. Take me like a half hour to hour to finish and then I'll get on for a bit.

iRevert on
  • Options
    SirToastySirToasty Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    So sad that those last two shots he took looked like hits. Reasons I don't like Black Ops: god awful hit detection.

SirToasty on
  • Options
    0Replace4Displace0Replace4Displace The best girls are ships and guns. Registered User regular
    edited June 2011
    SirToasty wrote: »
    So sad that those last two shots he took looked like hits. Reasons I don't like Black Ops: god awful hit detection.

These two players are about 12,000 miles from one another, though.

0Replace4Displace on
    u4OkoEI.png
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    But I had the worse connection.
    Answer: MAGIC!

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Ever tried to shoot a witch with a 1-bar in MW2?

Same shit, different day. Except the witch killed you much faster.

0Replace4Displace on
    u4OkoEI.png
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    It's time for me to make you guys watch another of my videos. Relistening to this I'm pretty stuffed up, but whatever, it's all good. Plus I was a little drunk, but that's how it should be.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6H_ij_GDwM

Magell on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Ever tried to shoot a witch with a 1-bar in MW2?

Same shit, different day. Except the witch killed you much faster.

I got some leet quickscopeage in on a 1 bar this morning. Also going all Team American 1 Bar on a bunch of aussies to bring the lead back = fuck yeah.

Alright we need 3 more kills...

Shoot shoot shoot
    Run away
    Still running
    Hitmarkers
    +200 DOUBLE KILL Pred Missle standing by...
    Haven't shot once for a solid 45 seconds
    meme124505471_m.jpg

iRevert on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Magell wrote: »
    It's time for me to make you guys watch another of my videos. Relistening to this I'm pretty stuffed up, but whatever, it's all good. Plus I was a little drunk, but that's how it should be.

Silly video being at the bottom of the page.

I'm definitely renting MW2 sometime this summer because I need to finally drop the nuke. I feel like I've gotten better at my gun skill to pull this off now.

Magell on
  • Options
    edited June 2011

I'm definitely renting MW2 sometime this summer because I need to finally drop the nuke. I feel like I've gotten better at my gun skill to pull this off now.

"He thinks you use guns to get nukes in MW2!"

Girls.png

0Replace4Displace on
    u4OkoEI.png
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Also the bottom of a page isn't going to be the death of your video since I imagine most people just click the little page icon to the left of a thread to bring them to their next unread post.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    edited June 2011

"He thinks you use guns to get nukes in MW2!" [/QUOTE]

I know it's not, but I wasn't even good enough to consistently get Harriers in MW2. Plus my CGs always fell a couple of kills short.
    Also the bottom of a page isn't going to be the death of your video since I imagine most people just click the little page icon to the left of a thread to bring them to their next unread post.

I didn't even know such a thing existed.

Magell on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    What the hell, the quotes are all fucked up.

ANYWAYS

TUBES SON

PRO

MOTHAFUCKIN'

PIPES

0Replace4Displace on
    u4OkoEI.png
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    I'd fix them, but I'm drunk and I don't want to get it using pro-pipes that's cheating and would make me feel bad.

I think I'm better equipped to get Harrier without a predator now so it's go time. Plus I don't run around like a moron as often anymore. I still do it, but less often.

Magell on
  • Options
    edited June 2011

It makes going through threads much easier.

Also, while I can't remember how to do it, I know some people adjust their settings to 50 posts per page.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    edited June 2011

It makes going through threads much easier.

Also, while I can't remember how to do it, I know some people adjust their settings to 50 posts per page.

user panel>edit options>halfway down the page.

makes it weird when people bitch about BOTP/TOTP halfway through a page.

dinoarus on
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    That's the ticket.

PaperLuigi44 on
  • Options
    edited June 2011

Two tips

1) Wasteland Dom [Ground War]
    2) OMA the shit out of the spawn

If we get C spawn I've figured out where to mortar A and B from and I've had an AC130 in the air within 30 seconds of the game starting.

Also if your not trying to drop a nuke 5/7/11 is a pretty solid streak to run if you know you can hit 5 kills because they pretty much fold into each other.

EDIT:

Javelins all day err day son.

We need a 12 man rust dom game using nothing but Scav javelins.

iRevert on